Ginny and Katy Pt. 07

Story Info
I'm naughty, get punished, and rewarded.
4k words
4.69
23.7k
10
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, December 19, 2011, Fittings and punishment

= = = = = = = = = =

Katy texted me in the afternoon "Be ready to go out when I get home. We're going to see my seamstress, so no transparent underwear."

I didn't even know she had a seamstress. I didn't know anyone who had a seamstress.

I replied, "Damn, I have to wear underwear? I'll be ready."

She replied "Yes, you're going to be standing around in it for a half hour or more while you're measured."

I put on a my regular cotton underwear, but picked an almost new bright red set, a red knee length black skirt, a conservative red pull over, and black low heel shoes. She came in the house just long enough to check what I was wearing, including having me lift up my skirt so she could check my panties and pull out my neckline to check my bra.

She gave me a kiss and said "You're adorable. I think I'm going to do things to you later."

We went off and, in fact, I spent almost an hour being measured. Much of the time was spent with the seamstress making clucking noises while measuring my bust, quite extensively, almost offensively. Part way through she had me change bras and did it all again before having me get back into my own bra and checking a few more things.

I was clearly expected to go to the little changing room, off the fitting room the three of us were in, to change bras. But I was feeling a bit put upon, and a bit daring so I just did it right there, without even turning around. The seamstress was clearly embarrassed. Katy frowned at me and I stuck my tongue out at her. When that was all done, and I'd changed back to my own bra, again without using the changing room.

The seamstress looked at Katy and asked, "You're sure?"

Katy replied, "Why not?"

"This will be kind of expensive for hers. I'll have to alter the design a lot. The one I've got is for someone, well, mostly flat chested"

I remained mute, being submissive.

Katy asked, "How expensive?"

The seamstress looked me over again, then opened a portfolio, apparently looking at the design, then quoted a price that surprised, but didn't really shock, me. I agreed with the description "expensive," but I had a couple of designer dresses, gifts from Brian, that had cost as much.

She continued, "Some of that is the materials you've chosen, and her shape. Yours will be a few hundred less. The way you want it to fit her bust, and what you want her to wear under it, require that I design, and hide, some bracing. I won't need any of that for you."

My curiosity was certainly piqued, but I resisted asking why, or to see the design. I continued to stand there on the little platform in my bra and panties with my hands clasped in front of me. Katy looked at me with her eyebrow raised.

I nodded "yes."

She said, "That's fine. When can you have it ready?"

"Probably Thursday. Friday morning for sure."

Katy said, "You understand we want these for Sunday, Christmas day."

"Certainly, by Friday for sure."

Katy said, "Thank you, call me when they're ready," and stood up.

I stepped down from the platform but Katy said, "No, dress up there. You've shown little modesty so far and I'd like to watch."

I stepped back up and she handed me my skirt. I thought about it and realized she'd want to see my backside for this, so turned around and stepped into it. Pulled it up and zipped the back. She put my shoes on the platform and I stepped into them. Finally giving me my pull over, which I put on slowly, making a bit of a show of pulling it down over my bust.

She mouthed, "Fix your hair." I fluffed it out, still on the platform, and stood there waiting for instructions. She put her hand up to, unnecessarily, help me down then led me from the store.

The seamstress had watched this all with a faint smile on her face. I looked back as we walked out the door. She waved at me, and I waved back. A huge smile on my face. I hugged Katy's arm like a 50's movie leading lady would hug the leading man as they walked into the sunset.

I looked up at her and said, in my best coquettish tone, "Thank you, Mistress."

I heard her groan with sudden lust.

She said, "That bra changing bit was very naughty. You, little girl, are in for it when we get home."

So I said, in the same tone, "Yes, Mistress."

She growled this time, then reached down and grabbed my behind, squeezing one of my ass cheeks.

She opened the car door for me and, when I was seated, leaned down close to my ear and said "Strip."

I was still sitting there, wide eyed, when she got in the car. She didn't even look at me, but said "It was just one word. It seemed pretty simple. Didn't you understand?"

I looked around. We were in a small mall. In addition to the seamstress' place, there was a pizza shop, a restaurant, a hardware store and a sporting shop. At this time it was moderately busy. We'd been in the store a while, so it was dark, but the lot was well lit. There was certainly a chance I'd be seen. She'd put the keys in, but did not start the car.

I was thinking I could call her bluff, except I was sure she wasn't bluffing. I could call a time out. Or I could do it. Then it occurred to me that I could actually ramp it up instead. The experience walking out to the car after buying lingerie had changed me.

I kicked off my shoes, got out of the car. and looked around. No children in sight. I quickly pulled off my top and tossed in on the floor with my shoes. I heard Katy gasp then giggle. My skirt, bra and panties rapidly followed them. By the time I jumped back in she was laughing outright.

I put on my seat belt, wrapped my arms about my breasts, and said "Ready!" She started the car and drove off. I was sitting, covering my breasts and a little hunched in on myself. She'd subsided to giggling.

She let me stay hunched over until we pulled out of the lot onto the street, then said "Sit up straight, V."

I did immediately, but kept my arms crossed over my breasts. She was still giggling in short fits and I started to as well.

She said, "That was quite a performance. I'm impressed. But that was also very naughty. I think maybe you need to be punished right now instead of when we get home."

She fumbled around in her purse, never taking her eyes off the road, then handed me a vibrator. It wasn't fat, but short.

She said, "Put it inside yourself then turn it on high."

I did and found that it was short enough to let me sit on it. I also found that it was very powerful. It's buzz was muffled by being inside me and the seat cushion, but could still be clearly heard.

"It's in? You're sitting on it?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Right. Spread your legs, hands on your thighs. You're going to come in about three minutes. Do it without moving and as quietly as you can."

"OK."

"Try again, my little sub."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Much better."

She was right about the three minutes. And I had to struggle mightily, and not entirely successfully, not to move. As the orgasm hit I slammed my legs together, bent over, and lifted my hands. I'm not sure what I was going to do with my hands. Whatever it was I forced them back down on my thighs, sat up straight, and opened my legs again. A couple of low screeches escaped my clamped jaws, but I couldn't really keep them shut long. I needed to breathe. I came twice more on the ride home.

In case you're wondering, this was one of the few "punishments" Katy and I had agreed on if I misbehaved or disobeyed. Make me come over and over again, probably with some kind of restraint. In this case I was my own restraint, which made it all the more evil and delightful.

It was the first time she'd used it and, as I sat there soaking her seat and straining to stay still, I wondered if I'd ever let her do it again. I kept thinking that I could time out and pull the damn thing out of me. But part of me really didn't want to and that part won the exchange in my head every time. Well, when I was lucid enough to have the exchange. I was out of my mind part of the time.

Presently, I noticed the car had stopped then heard the garage door finish closing behind me. Katy was opening my door and unbuckling my seat belt. She reached between my legs, which I noticed I was still holding open, and turned off the vibrator.

I heard myself gasping for air and jabbering something about "I'll be good."

She turned me sideways in the seat, put my feet on the garage floor, told me to keep my head down and gently pulled me out of the car onto my feet.

She slid the vibrator out of me and asked, "Can you hear me, V?"

My eyes focused, I put my arms around her neck, put my head on her shoulder, and purred. She giggled at the purr, but still sounding a bit concerned asked, "Are you OK?" Pause. "You never tried that before, did you?"

I guess I hadn't told her it was just something I'd read about. I was cuddled up to her and said, "Yes, no, oh my God." then a spasm, an orgasmic after shock, ran through me.

She said, "I'll get no sense out of you tonight." She picked me up and said "Oops. You're legs are soaked." She looked at the floor. "And you're dripping." Looked in her car. "And I'll have to have that seat cleaned."

I mumbled, "Use my card," pushed my nose up into the crook of her neck and almost licked her when I remember I was NOT being Ginny. Then did it anyway.

She carried me up to my room, and put me to bed. She looked at me a moment, and I at her, then leaned down to kiss me, a good night peck, and stepped back. I was watching her stand there watching me.

"You're think you're OK, Virginia?"

"Wonderful. Thank you."

She seemed surprised. "You're welcome. Good night."

She turned to go. I said, "No, no, no, no, no. Come to bed with me, Katy."

She stopped and looked back.

I said, "Please?"

"OK. I'll be back in a minute." She went into my bathroom and came back out, nude, a few minutes later. I watched her walk across the room to me and, at that moment, she was utterly beautiful to me. She climbed in, snuggled up, I killed the lights, and we went directly to sleep.

Thursday, December 22, 2011, Entertaining Katy

= = = = = = = = = =

Katy picked up our dresses today. The boxes were sitting on the island while we ate dinner. She hadn't shown them to me. She said that, along with what she got at Lottie's, they're for Christmas. I pointed out that I'd paid for them. First, she offered to pay for them if I felt that way about it. I declined, of course. Then she pointed out that arguing was not being a good sub. I pointed out that I wasn't aware the discussion was in D/s mode.

She thought about that then said "It didn't occur to me that you'd think that you were only my sub some of the time. When do you think of yourself as sub?"

My turn to think, then, "When you tell me to do something or when I'm doing something you've told me to do. Like when I do your laundry I'm sub. Or when you tell me to lick you I'm sub."

She considered this. "OK, I can see how you got that idea. But you know those are not the only times. When we go out you act submissive the whole time. In fact, you usually act submissive whenever we're together. Why did you not just then?"

"I'm not sure..." I considered carefully then added, "Mistress."

She replied, "Very good. But not necessary right now. I want you to be thinking 'Mistress' most of the time, and it's nice if you say it sometimes, but thinking it is more important."

As it happened, I was wearing sneakers, panties, and an over sized t-shirt. Katy was still fully dressed.

She said "Don't get up. Take off your top." I did and tossed it on the island. I felt my nipples stand up. We continued eating.

We small talked the rest of the meal. Mostly about what dinner at her parent's would be like. Being dressed and undressed as we were wasn't unusual these days, of course. But having been ordered out of my top, and her still fully dressed following the discussion about submission, changed the tone of it.

I was acutely aware of the size of my breasts and my nipples standing up. That she openly stared at them was doing things to me too. The way we'd worked things out, I didn't need to ask permission to play with myself. Rather, if she didn't want me to she'd say so. But if she was right there, and especially in the middle of some regular activity like eating dinner, I usually did ask.

I asked, "Katy, may I..."

She said, "I'd prefer for you to wait until we finish dinner and clear the table."

"I can wait. Thank you."

We finished in another twenty minutes, with me getting more and more keyed up as the time passed.

I stood near the table and asked, "Now?"

She stood up, picked me up and sat me on the island.

"Lie down."

I did. She removed my sneakers and panties, put my feet up on the island, spread my legs, and stood between them.

"Go ahead."

She was going to watch me. I loved her watching me. I started rubbing myself, using both hands between my legs. I looked up at her from time to time, but it was a strain on my neck, so I mostly didn't.

She was watching me closely whenever I looked. I was pushing myself hard, then slowing down as I approached orgasm. Falling back to a lower level of arousal then pushing up again. If she hadn't been watching I'd have just gone directly to orgasm, but with her there I wanted to put on a show.

And I was reminded of her comment in Lottie's changing room when she'd said "You are such a slut." Said it with awe, almost reverence. I almost came at that moment, forgetting myself. I heard her zipper open then her belt buckle hit the tiles as she dropped her jeans. I looked up and could tell my the way her shoulders moved, and the look on her face, that she was playing with herself.

It was an odd sight. I couldn't see below her waist. She still had her bra and t-shirt on. From what I could see, she was normally dressed. But the way her body moved and her facial expressions something decidedly not normal was going on. She came around the island and I could see she still had her panties on, one hand working furiously inside. The other steadying herself on the island. She got up to my head and leaned over kissing me deeply. I was at the edge of coming again.

She paused kissing me, nipped my ear, and said, very quietly, "Come now."

Then locked lips with me again, leaning on the island with an elbow and grabbing a fist full of my hair. I pushed myself over and would have broken the kiss if she hadn't had me by my hair. She came at the same time, both of us screaming our climaxes into each other mouths. She kept the kiss up for a few seconds, then slid down the side of the island, disappearing from my view. I heard her bottom slap into the floor tiles as she landed and the sounds of us both gasping for air filled the room.

I was totally done in, rubbing myself just enough to come down gradually. But I guess she kept it up. I heard her come again a few seconds later. I rolled over far enough to look down at her on the floor. She was sitting with her back up against the island, rubbing herself slowly and coming down.

I said, "Katy..."

She looked up.

"Back in position, baby. I'm not quite done with you."

I rolled onto my back again, put my feet back where she'd put them, and waited, gently rubbing myself the whole time.

She got up a minute later, finished undressing, collected her clothes and left. I'd finished coming down and was now just laying there. She came back in, climbed up on the island, and showed me a pretty large dildo.

She positioned her pussy over my face, with my mouth directly below her pussy.

She said, "Stick out your tongue, baby. Act two."

It was another hour before we got around to deciding not to do the dishes tonight.

Friday, December 23, 2011, An orgasmic breakfast

= = = = = = = = = =

Brian and I had designed the house to raise three children. Upstairs was mostly bedrooms. The master suite had a large main room which served us as both a bedroom and a small living room. We'd intended to let the kids mostly have the living room downstairs to play in. This master suite included a large walk in closet and a very large bathroom.

There was also the guest suite, which Katy had. With an oversize bedroom and bathroom, with a big shower, and a large closet. This was intended, mostly, for his or my parent's to visit. Then there were three kids bedrooms built around a common bathroom with a regular bath tub and shower.

After I'd spent too much time alone, and was letting my health go, Nancy had bought and had installed, in one of the kids rooms, exercise equipment. Thereafter we called that room "the gym." Treadmill, weights, and so on. On a whim she'd has a strippers pole put in as well. She'd spent a week with me getting me into a routine which I'd kept up all these years. An hour of hard exercise followed by a shower almost every morning.

A year later, she hired an instructor and I learned how to use the strippers pole. To my surprise I enjoyed it. It was hard work and there was something kind of magical about seeming to defy gravity on it. I put some time in with it each morning after that.

I sometimes skipped morning exercises when Katy slept with me.

Early this morning, after I'd finished my exercise routine and showered, I found Katy waiting for me in my bedroom. She had me dress in the lingerie she'd bought me then, standing me in the middle of my bedroom, she blindfolded me and tried the new dress on me. She said that the seamstress had agreed to make any minor adjustments, if necessary, if she got the dress back early enough today.

I asked, "I'm wearing this lingerie?"

She answered, "No questions."

I replied, "Yes, ma'am."

We'd agreed on "ma'am" as something less arousing, to her, than "Mistress," but still respectful to her dominance. Really, though, it was more for fun and for age reversal. I often didn't say either word.

I couldn't see the dress, of course. And she forbade me to touch it. She hitched up the shoulder straps on my bra a bit to make my bust line sit a little higher. I could feel myself standing out in front somewhat more than usual, no doubt looking even larger than I actually was. The dress fit like a seconds skin. I could feel that the hem line was just below my knees. I could also tell that it had very short sleeves and definitely exposed some of my cleavage.

Eventually, she was satisfied and decided that no adjustments were necessary. She packed the dress away and took off my blindfold. I was standing there in my dress up toy lingerie and was kind of hoping we'd play, but she had to get to work. Mostly just an office party today so she'd be home early. I went down to breakfast, still in the lingerie. I'd put on the heels that went the set. As heels went they were pretty comfortable, and I knew what that outfit did to Katy. I wanted to torture her a bit.

I cooked us some pancakes and bacon. Each time I looked around she was watching me, gently smiling, enjoying watching me move. It gave me quite a thrill. As I put the plates on the table I bent over far more than I had to to show her my cleavage.

She bounced my breasts with one hand, said, "Thank you," and started in eating. I sat across from her and did the same.

She said "You should take your panties off or you're going to have to take them to the cleaners again."

It felt like an order, so I stood and did so, sensuously I hoped, and laid them out carefully on the table.

"You're very tempting Virginia, but I really do have to try to get to work something like on time. Sit on the edge of your chair and spread your legs."

I did.

"Keep eating."

So I did that too. Presently I felt her bare foot sliding up one of my legs then settle in my crotch. She quickly got her big toe inside my folds and found my clit. In seconds she had me squirming in my seat. She kept on eating and small talking like nothing was happening. I tried to keep up but was having a hard time. She had to keep reminding me to continue eating.

12