Ginny and Katy Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there looking around me, letting my brain get running again.

"Uh, Katy...?"

She'd stood up by now, and looked down at me. I looked at her then around me again.

"Oh," she smiled, "No, baby. Use a mop."

She took a small bottle from her purse and set it on the island.

"You'll need this to get that tape off. Just let it soak in and it will fall right off."

I reached down to feel myself. It was still stuck tight.

"Then take a shower. Let me know when dinner is ready."

"Yes, ma'am... wait!"

She turned back to look at me again. "Yes?"

"How did you know I'd answer the phone in the kitchen and see the chocolates?"

She smiled, "Oh, that. Your husband installed a very sophisticated phone system. He ran his business from here, right?"

I replied, "Yes, he did. His office..."

She said, "Is the only locked door in the house."

"Yes."

"Well, it's all controlled by a computer in the laundry. I noticed it after I moved in. John knows about such things and told me how to disable the phones. You could have called out from any phone, but only this one would take incoming calls. You didn't notice that only the kitchen phone rang?"

"No."

"I hoped you wouldn't. ... After that it was easy. I knew if you stood there long enough you'd look around and see them. And that woman never made a short phone call in her life. But I'd have found an excuse to call myself if I hadn't bumped into her."

"I see. Thank you."

She raised an eye brow. "'Thank you,' what?"

My nipples stood up. "Thank you, ma'am."

"Good girl."

It took a while to clean the floor. It wasn't as simple as just getting a mop. Since we'd started with our games we both took the time to keep the kitchen floor really clean since I might be licking our juices up off it. And, of course, Ginny might be eating off it. So, I took my time getting it really clean. I did everything except make dinner and went up to my room to shower.

I looked at her as I put her sneakers beside the desk in her room. She was seated there working with her computer and had obviously showered. Her hair wasn't entirely dry. She was dressed and barefoot. She sat in profile to me.

She spoke without looking at me. "Virginia?"

"Yes, Katy."

"Please get dressed after you shower."

"Anything specific?"

"Underwear, jeans, t-shirt. Wear shoes good for walking. We're going out after dinner."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Oh! As if that 'ma'am' from earlier wasn't bad enough!"

I smiled, "I try to keep you happy."

She turned then to look at me, standing there nude covered in my own drying fluids, my hair still in ratty pony tails from those same fluids.

"You do. I try to do the same for you. Are you happy? Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I loved it. All of it."

"You don't get bored during the day?"

"Not a bit."

"Why? No, I mean 'how not'?"

I'd been over this with myself so many times. How could I spend the entire day doing nothing of any consequence and feel fulfilled? I'd been doing it for years, often with no more distraction than throwing a ball for myself or laying on the floor chewing on something, or up on my knees peeking out the window, around the curtains, at the neighborhood.

And for all of that time, I still didn't have an answer. It was like telling someone you like ice cream or you like the night. Which I did, both. It was just the way it was.

"Katy, I'd tell you if I knew. I just know that I feel free, relaxed, joyful and more when I'm Ginny. And, unless I'm yanked out of it, like by someone coming to the door, or almost getting caught, that feeling stays with me for a long time after."

"So, you still want to do this full time? Well, a lot of the time. I'd miss you if you were Ginny all the time."

"I know what you mean. And I agree with you. Yes, I do."

She sat looking at me, but she wasn't really seeing me. I suddenly felt very naked. My nipples came up hard.

She noticed and said, "Oh, my. After all that you're still horny?"

I looked away and said, "I'm always horny when you look at me."

She said, "What I nice thing to say. Betty says almost the same thing."

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I said nothing.

She asked, "What's for dinner?"

"Steaks, pasta, ice cream."

"Get me on your way downstairs. I'll help."

I turned away.

"Virginia?"

I turned back.

She said, "Time out."

I looked surprised.

"Let's just be us for a few hours."

"Katy, I'm submissive. You're dominant. Isn't 'time in' being ourselves?"

She smiled, "You're right, of course. But let's put it aside for a few hours anyway, OK."

"OK. Time out."

I showered and dressed. Did not put the ribbons back in my hair. We both went downstairs to make dinner. We chatted and joked and had a fine time. It was just a little odd, but pleasant, to not be playing submissive. Just being friends.

We cooked, ate, and cleaned up then left the house, hand in hand, walking down the street in the direction of the neighborhood park. It wasn't dark yet, maybe an hour to go.

On the way down the sidewalk, she asked, "You really don't like the hair ribbons, do you?"

"No. I'm sorry. But I'll wear them for you if you like."

"Maybe once in a while. They're cute for a while, but it wears off pretty quick. You're not that kind of puppy. How about ears?"

"We could never find any we liked."

"OK. Ginny is beautiful as she is."

We'd reached the park. There were a few kids towards the back playing some game involving a lot of running and chasing and screaming. We sat on the swings, and I did swing a bit. Katy just sat on hers.

I said, "You know, I never did this as a kid."

It was just a comment. Things like that popped out of me from time to time when it was just us. Or, occasionally, with Betty.

"The swings? Or just playing?"

"Any of it. Well, a little. I had a couple of dolls, but if I didn't play with them the right way I'd get a spanking."

She asked, "How the hell do you play 'right' with a doll?"

"Well we, Nancy and I, never did really figure that out. There probably wasn't a real 'right' way. Something we'd get beat for doing one day we'd get beat for not doing the next day."

"It's a wonder you're not crazy."

I stopped swinging and looked at her. "I'm not? Katy I just spent two days pretending to be a puppy. And I want to do it a lot more."

She got up, stood behind me and massaged my shoulders.

"There are a lot of people who play these games, V."

"Doesn't mean we're all not crazy, Katy."

She started pushing me, like I was a little kid.

Most of a minute passed before she said, "I suppose not. What does Nancy think of this? Does she know about Ginny?"

"Sort of. I talked to her about it when I did it with Brian. She doesn't know I'm still doing it. Or I don't think she does. Sometimes what she knows surprises me. And I haven't told her I'm submissive to you. Yet."

"What did she think of Ginny?"

I said, "As a play thing, she didn't think it was any more significant than playing a maid or a school girl. Just role play. She thought it was probably good to get Brian outside of his comfort zone to satisfy my needs, so long as he didn't get to liking it too much. He never did. He was such a sweet and gentle soul."

"So, she doesn't know what a big deal it is to you?"

"No. Well, again, I don't think so. She's damn perceptive sometimes."

She was quiet for another minute, still pushing me on the swing. Not hard or far, just as something to do.

She said, "Virginia?" She sounded worried.

"Katy?"

"Why didn't that 'mama' send you into a panic?"

Well, I'd told myself I'd think about it later. I guess this was as good a time as any.

But... "I don't know. It should have. My adoptive family had to stop using the word entirely or they'd be coaxing me out of a closet a few seconds later."

"I see. I've called my mother... that... occasionally all my life. And used it with most of my subs. I'm sorry, it's a hard habit to break."

"So long as you're ready to help me down from the ceiling if it triggers me, don't worry about it too much. I'll have to ask Nancy. I don't have to tell her exactly what we were doing."

My eyes had been roving around. I noticed a family at the picnic tables on the other side of the park. The kids were eating and yelling and running around. Cute. The parent's kept taking looks at us, trying not to be obvious about it. And I considered how this must look to them. Oh, well.

Katy spoke again, "You said 'yet' a minute ago. You'll tell Nancy you're my sub?"

"I don't have to. It's a bit like you and Betty. But eventually, I think I will. Or, as I said, she'll figure it out on her own and we'll talk about it."

I gestured with my head across the park at the family. "We have an audience."

She glanced that way, "You know them?"

"I don't think so."

"Do you want to stop? Or leave?"

I slipped off the swing, turned, put my arms around her neck, stood on tip toes and kissed her soundly. Still kissing, I turned Katy a bit so I could look past her to the family with one eye. The parent's were staring at us. The kids followed their parent's eyes, looked at us, then went back to eating. I broke the kiss and we walked out of the park holding hands.

As we reached the sidewalk Katy said, "That was very bold of you. People suspect us already. If they know who you are, and talk, we've just confirmed it. Does that bother you?"

"No. Or I should say, 'not much.' Should it?"

"Probably not. If you had kids to protect from being picked on, I'd say it wasn't a great idea. But as it is, what can happen really?"

Then "Different subject, V, do you want to sleep together tonight?"

"Yes."

"Sex?"

"Female. Very, very female."

"Cute. You know what I mean."

"If you like, but I'm pretty done in from that 'punishment'."

"Me too, but I'd do it if you wanted. Just sleeping then?"

I smiled at her. "Well, maybe not quite 'just sleeping,' Katy."

"Sounds delicious."

We were almost back to the house before I plucked up my courage to ask.

"Katy, what about Ginny?"

"Can we let that sit for a few days? I have to think about it. And if we do it, I want to prepare some sort of ceremony around starting. Something sort of formal."

It was to be more than "a few days."

12