Ginny and Katy Pt. 19

Story Info
First day as Katy's puppy.
6.7k words
4.79
18.9k
13

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

= = = = = = = = = =

A myriad of distractions have kept me from getting this part, and parts of other stories, written over the last few weeks.

Looming large in that myriad have been a touch of writers block and some time we all (the real Katy, Betty and I) spent playing with an on line domme. That was huge fun, and we learned a thing or two (or three, or a dozen) about ourselves. Thank you Sarah. Things are even more wonderful here than they were before.

Some interesting games took place, some of which may find their way into K&G or, more likely, stories of their own.

Another distraction that's used up a lot of time is working on four stories at the same time. But since Thursday I've only been working on this, part 19, of Ginny and Katy.

I hope it satisfies those who have asked "Well, WELL, what happens next?" Or were those questions all about P&M? :)

*****

Saturday, April 21, 2012, The first day

= = = = = = = = = =

I woke, as Ginny. Except when my dreams were too human, I usually did when I fell asleep as her. I felt wonderful. Though I was also aware that something had disturbed my sleep. I felt one of Katy's hands resting on my head, the other on my side. They were not moving. The television was showing some kind of documentary, which I gathered had come on after the movie finished.

I moved just my eyes, to see the clock across the room. It was almost two in the morning. I heard again the sound that I realized had woken me up. I smiled because I'd heard it many times before. Katy was snoring ever so quietly.

I'd probably have slept through it, as I usually did, if not for the other distraction. I needed to pee. I lay there thinking about that for a few minutes. I knew I wasn't going to be using the bathroom. Deep immersion and all that. And I'd agreed. But here it was.

The Ginny part of me, which is to say the major part of me right now, wanted to go outside. It was "right," and she really had control of me. The Virginia part of me, that little part that is always watching and always aware, knew it was going to be embarrassing and humiliating. And a big turn on.

I slipped out from under Katy's hands and stood, hands and knees, on the couch beside her. I whined at her. She stopped snoring and changed her position, but didn't wake up. I tried again, whining louder. Nothing.

I sat back, which was exactly the right thing as Ginny. But it changed the pressure on my bladder and I really, really needed to pee. I jumped back up on all fours, jumped up and down on the couch and barked several times. Katy jolted awake.

"What the... oh, Ginny. Is everything OK?"

I whined, jumped over her to the floor, and danced around to face her. I barked several times and ran through the door into the kitchen. I stopped at the space between the island and the counter, spun around, and danced up and down barking. Katy came through the door from the living room a moment, later yawning and rubbing her eyes.

I ran over to the back door and stopped. I'd intended to scratch at the door, but I had come up short with my paw an inch or so from it's surface. I considered my nails. First, if I scratched would it mess up my manicure? Second, would it leave scratch marks on the door. Thirdly, did Ginny care? I scratched at the door.

Katy reached up to the coat rack to get my leash then crouched down in front of me. And, well, I'm a puppy not a trained dog, so I continued to jump around and scratch at the door.

"Sit, Ginny. And stop that scratching. You'll ruin my door."

I slowed my jumping around just enough to let her get hold of my collar and put the leash on. She stood and opened the door. We'd gotten the whole thing about going outdoors out of the way some time ago. And I really did need to pee. So I lunged out the door and got most of the way across the porch before Katy pulled me up short.

"Bad girl. Wait for me to take you."

I whimpered again, but waited, my body shivering with excitement. She stepped out on the porch, closed the door, and went down the steps, with me leading her. Not quite straining at the leash, but certainly keeping it pulled taut.

I was playing up the behavior I'd seen in that puppy so long ago. When she really needed to go she didn't sniff around or search for the perfect spot or any of those things dogs do. She went straight to her favorite spot, under what we all called "her" tree and did what she needed to do.

I'd already picked my favorite tree so I pulled Katy right along to it. When we got there my need overrode every resistance I'd been expecting in myself. I got close to the tree, steadied myself on two hands and one knee and raised my leg to pee on it.

Katy yanked my leash. "No, Ginny. Not that way."

I put my leg down and turned to look up into her face.

"I've played this game before, Ginny. And we both know that girl dogs somethings, raise their leg like you just did. And it's the way you almost always see human pets like you do it. But I can tell you that it's nearly impossible to keep from peeing on your other leg."

I looked from her to the tree and back and whined again. I really didn't care about that right now.

"Instead of doing that, I want you to stand on your toes and fingers, lower your crotch very close to the ground then pee. It's a very girl dog thing to do. Go ahead, baby."

So I did as she said. It seemed awfully loud. I glanced up at her then looked away. She was watching me. As my relief came, the other things I'd expected to feel rose up. Ginny was just doing what comes naturally. Virginia was finding it all deliciously humiliating. As the stream tapered off I found I was getting wet another way.

"Are you done? Sure you don't need to poop too, baby?"

No, I didn't, thankfully. That would happen, of course, but not right now.

Yip!

"Stand up, baby dog."

I did and she cleaned me up with a baby wipe and dried me with some tissues. Or tried to. She leaned down to take a closer look, then ran a finger through my folds. I growled and humped my pelvis slightly and was rewarded by pushing her finger up against my clitoris.

She removed her fingers and patted me on the head.

"You're such a good girl, aren't you?"

Bark!

"If you're all done, let's go in. Bed time."

We went back in the house, she hung up my leash, and gave me a slap on the ass.

"Upstairs, Ginny. I'll be along in a few minutes."

She leaned down to speak directly into my face, "You will sit in the hall by the door. Do you understand?"

Bark!

I got to my bedroom door and paused, wagging my tail and peeking through the partially open door. The reading light over my bed was on, so it wasn't entirely dark, but the room wasn't really lit either. I didn't see anything new through the gap and with the limited light. I assumed my puppy sit pose.

Katy came down the hall, pulling her shirt off as she walked. She stopped in front of me and completely undressed, throwing her clothes through the door into her room as she did. When she was nude she pushed the door to my room open and walked in.

She said, "One last chore and one last treat for you before we can go to sleep. Come, Ginny."

I entered my own bedroom, which didn't really feel like mine right then, and looked around. It was a strange place to me tonight. Despite the fact that this room was where I most often was Ginny over the years, it felt odd to have Katy go in before me and to call me to come to her.

There was something big in the shadows on the other side of the room. I suspected what it was, but there was not enough light to be sure. Other than that, from what little I could see, the room seemed normal.

Katy ran her finger through her slit. She moaned a bit then put her finger in her mouth and licked it clean. She pulled out my desk chair and sat in it with her ass right on the edge. She laid back and spread her legs.

"Come on, Ginny. You know just how to do this."

I did. I trotted up between her legs then leaned in to smell her better. Intentionally using her scent to arouse myself further. My nose was an inch over her pussy and I inhaled deeply. She smelled wonderful. The strong odor of a thoroughly aroused woman.

Unlike me, Katy normally closes up all the way down there. But she held herself open for me, overwhelming me with her scent. She glistened wetly inside. She let go and mostly closed up. But she was turned on enough that she stayed open just enough that I could see her pinkness and moisture..

I licked her slit from the bottom upwards towards her clitoris, which I could not see yet. Over and over. Not specifically trying to get my tongue inside, but not avoiding it either. I just kept it up waiting for her to open. With each lick my tags jingled.

"Good girl. Explore me with your tongue. Slowly, I need a long licking tonight. I'm so turned on."

As she opened I licked inside. It took many minutes. She may have been "so turned on," but it wasn't being reflected in her swelling between her legs. She did, of course, but it was much slower than usual.

When her clit appeared I gave that my attention too. It, also, took a long time to get to it's full size. I gave it most of my attention, but she stopped me.

"No, Ginny, not so hard there. I want this to last."

If I'd been Virginia, I'd have long since had my fingers inside her. And it wasn't like I didn't know how to do her with just my mouth. But the admonition to make it last gave me some problems. I started flicking her clit after licking from her ass to the top of her slit. I gave her ass a few flicks too.

I tried to make my tongue as long as I could and licked inside her as well. This seemed to be what she was after. Sensations from her ass all the way to her clit and inside her as well. I could feel her getting more wet, swelling up, her clit becoming prominent. And I found I was enjoying stretching it out for her.

I continued to lick her. Eventually she started gasping and twitching. She pulled my head firmly into her with both hands, then let go, like it wasn't what she really wanted to do. I saw her hands clamp down on her thighs, to each side of my face. She pulled herself wider open.

When she came, even that was slow. She didn't scream, just moaned and contracted and wet my face with her juices. Her thighs seems to want to clamp down on my head, but she pulled them apart with her hands. This went on for minutes.

She said, "Slow stop, Ginny. Bring me back down gently."

That took quite a few minutes too. I continued as I'd been, but with lighter and lighter strokes and less intense sucking. Fewer and lighter little bites to her labia. Eventually I stopped and went into "sit," my face and chest covered with her juices.

She sat looking at the ceiling while her breath return to normal. Then told me to lick her clean. I did, taking care not to arouse her again. Very difficult when I cleaned her clit and inside it's hood.

She got on her knees on the chair facing away from me. She bent over and presented her behind to me, exposing her ass hole and back cleavage.

"There's more, darling."

I licked her clean there too. When she got off the chair I saw the seat was wet, so I licked that clean too.

"Good girl."

When I was done I saw that her putting her panties on, then her shorts.

"Does puppy Ginny need to get some satisfaction?"

God, did I ever.

Bark!

I thought for a moment then added jumping around and rubbing her leg with my face.

Bark, bark, bark! Whimper, whine, bark, bark, bark!

I jammed my nose in her crotch, licked her hand, licked her legs. Anything I could think of. She giggled.

"You are so good at this! I love it!"

She sat on the chair, crossed her legs, and put them forward so I could climb on.

"Go ahead, Ginny. You earned it."

This was one of my two favorite parts of that story, when the mother humps the daughters leg. Katy knew that, and she'd let me do this before. It had become my most dear fantasy involved actually having sex as Ginny. There was another part, not sex, that was also a favorite. But this was what I think of when I hump the arm of the couch.

I felt that I was the kid who just found out she really could live at Disney world. She wanted my first orgasm as her pet to be very satisfying. To deeply fulfill my fantasies. To set a pattern in my subconscious and make me look forward to doing it again. I climbed up putting my hands, my paws, on her knee and my pussy on her shin.

I started slowly rubbing my myself up and down. I wanted to build up gradually, savor it, but I was just too horny. In moments I'd lost control and was rubbing up and down frantically, my tags jingling madly my tail bouncing around wildly. So much so that the tip of it hit me in the lower back over and over. She was sitting forward, her head and shoulders over me, petting me, playing with my breasts and nipples, when she could reach them. She was encouraging me in a sort of sing song voice telling me what a good puppy I was and how much fun we were going to have together.

I started to whine and whimper.

"See how good it feels to be my obedient puppy?"

I did feel good. I felt wonderful. It took me only a couple of minutes to come. I had a huge shuddering orgasm, screaming and howling, then slid slowly down her leg. She caught me with her foot between my legs, sending me into spasms from crushing my pussy against her with all my weight.

Unlike in the mother in the story, I did not pass out. But I was totally spent. She gently lowered me to carpet at her feet and stroked my hair while I recovered. She waited until my breathing slowed a bit.

She said, "Sit, Ginny."

She's testing me, I thought. To see if I'll obey in the afterglow of a big orgasm. I'd been laying there catching my breath and wondering about that myself. I did feel different, of course. You always do after you come.

The balance between humiliated and horny was way over on the humiliated side right now. But I was still horny. More importantly, the "you can't really be doing this" voice in my head was there, but not particularly hard to ignore. When it told me to getup and act like a woman, I basically told it to go get fucked.

I rolled over on my back and looked up at Katy, panting a little. Then noticed I was doing it and made it into puppy panting. She rubbed my belly.

"Ginny. Up girl. Sit."

Post orgasmic release had by no means blunted my desire to be Ginny. Or to be Katy's puppy. I wasn't anything like ready to stop. I still wanted to submit. I still wanted to be Ginny. I smiled, mostly to myself, rolled over again and pulled myself to my knees and took my "sit" pose.

I was still short of breath. I sat there panting. She smiled and petted me.

"Good girl, Ginny, such a good puppy."

I felt giddy with joy. I was having such a good time. And her approval was the very tasty icing on the cake.

She took hold of my collar and led me over into the deep shadow at the other side of the room. As I had suspected, it was a large dog crate, or cage. The kind with wire sides and top and a shallow pan for a floor. Inside there was a pad that covered the entire floor, a blanket, and a couple of dog toys. There was also a water bottle, like a very large hamster cage bottle, on one side.

She led me part way into it by my collar, then let go and pushed me further in by nudging my ass. I got inside and turned around to look up at her.

She said, "We can't have our new puppy peeing all over the place, can we? Once you're house broken you won't have to stay in here so much. We'll mostly use it for discipline. I have a nice doggie bed for you, we'll put that out tomorrow so you can use it during the day. And you'll be able to sleep on the bed with me sometimes too."

Her tone turned serious. "One last thing we have to be sure of before we both go to sleep. Virginia, open the door."

I looked up at her, doubtfully.

"Really, I'm not leaving you in here until I'm certain you can get out. Virginia, use your fingers and open the door."

I still hesitated.

"Darling, Virginia. Even if it means you have to come completely out of being Ginny, I really do need to know that you can get out of there on your own. If you can't, then we can't do the cage parts of the games."

I let Ginny recede, reached up and raised the catch, then pushed the door open an inch or so. As Virginia, which I'd had to let come through to use my hands, where I was and what I was doing became far more humiliating than when I was Ginny. The balance was screwed up. And yet, the results were not quite what I'd expected. I couldn't look at Katy, I stared at the floor. I became hugely aware of my breasts dangling under me, and my nipples, which had become very hard. I felt my clit slide out and my pussy becoming engorged. I became very wet down there. In that few seconds I felt that I was going to start dripping.

Then I let Ginny come back. The balance was mostly restored, but I remained thoroughly aroused. Katy stepped back to give me room.

"Come out of there. Show me."

I said to myself, "I'll show you."

I walked out, mostly as Ginny and with Ginny rising. Then sat at her feet.

"Good girl, Ginny. Back in and lay down. I'll see you in the morning."

I interrupted her by whining. She stopped and looked at me.

"Beg, Ginny."

I got into beg, she crouched down in front of me and touched my nipples. As I think she'd expected, they were almost painfully hard. I whined again. She slid her hand down between my breasts, over my belly, and between my legs. She couldn't see, she had to feel since this was all in shadows.

She brought her hand up into the light and all her fingers were wet. She put them in my mouth and I licked them all clean. She told me to sit and stay and left the room. She came back a few minutes later with the dildo.

"Open."

I did and she put it in my mouth, sideways, like a bone.

"I'm sure you can figure out what to do with that. You're a bright girl. After you're done, remember to lick it clean."

She waited then said, "Do you understand?"

I barked, as best I could with a big dildo in my mouth.

She giggled, then added, "If you have to go out, bark for me."

I returned to the cage and stood there with the dildo in my mouth. Katy latched the door and I watched as she climbed into my bed. She turned off the lights and, apparently, went to sleep.

I used my paws to pull one end of the padding off the tray that made up the floor of my cage. I put the dildo down, licked the sucker end of it, then got it in my mouth by the head. I put it on the floor and pressed it down with my mouth. I batted at it and it seemed to be well stuck.

I looked towards Katy again. She seemed to be sleeping, but I couldn't be sure. First, she didn't snore all the time. Second, even when she did you could only hear her if you were close to her. I looked at the dildo again. It almost blended into the shadows.

I turned around, on all fours, and backed up to it. I found it with my pussy. There wasn't any issue of lubrication. As it slid into me I was already open. Still, it's quite large. I felt again my insides being forced open to accept it. I moaned long and low as it slid into me inch by inch. When the clit stimulator hit me I yelped. Not loudly, but not exactly quietly. I looked over to see Katy roll over.

I accepted that this was probably going to wake her up. I settled in on my knees with my front paws below me and started stroking on it. It was defiantly the biggest thing I'd ever had in me. The bump on my clit on each down stroke got a whimper out of me every time.

A low moan escaped me on each up stroke as it seemed to try to pull my insides out. The down strokes were silent, as I bit my lip and savored the feel of my insides expanding each time.

Even in my almost painfully aroused state, I could tell this wasn't going to take long. On one of the down strokes I discovered that the bunched up padding was withing reach of my nipples if I lowered my chest just a bit. I did and added rubbing them against the pad to each up and down stroke.

12