Ginny and Katy Pt. 20

Story Info
Mother and puppy.
5.6k words
4.7
18.5k
9

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface to Part Twenty

= = = = = = = = = =

I know it's been far too long. I beg family issues, work, focusing on issues away from writing, and especially having real world fun. I'm not apologizing, but I am sorry.

But thanks to the nagging (all nicely) of some of you, I finally just sat down with some Mountain Dew (programmers fluid, but works for writers too) and got this done. It's been written for a month, but needed and editing pass. Katy was away, so Betty sat beside me and helped me keep at it.

If you're having problems with the ages of Katy and Betty as relates to their jobs, please read the comments that go with Part 9. That should fix you right up.

This is an odd chapter for me. This scene with the lactating woman is based very closely on a real experience. In fact, it's almost verbatim what really happened. I wrote up the real experience for a friend and she thought it was hot. I enjoyed it, the experience and writing it up for her, but didn't see it as story material. So I took it as a challenge and "storyfied" it and here it is. Please take it as a bit experimental. I would appreciate comments about it.

Thanks everyone for reading, voting, commenting and giving me feedback.

You guys are the best. You keep me going. Especially when one of you writes, "Get the fucking chapter published, you lazy bitch." How could I not respond to such an eloquent appeal? :)

(Yes, he knows me well enough to say it that way).

VMA, 2015-NOV-11

*****

Sunday, April 22, 2012, Mother and puppy

= = = = = = = = = =

I'm bounding through the woods, chasing the cat. Getting closer and closer. Just about to pounce when...

The alarm on Katy's cell phone starts ringing and jolts me awake.

Damn. I open my eyes and look through the bars of my cage toward her bed. Well, it's my bed when I'm Virginia, but it's my owner Katy's bed right now.

I watched her roll out of bed and stand up, stretching, bending. She's nude and she's beautiful. She turned towards me.

"Good morning, Ginny. Do you need to go out?"

I jump to all fours and bark with excitement.

As soon as she let's me out of the cage jam my nose in her crotch, lick her once, hard, then run out of the room. I'm waiting impatiently in the kitchen at the back door when she arrives, securing the sash of her robe. I'm jumping from side to side and watch as she takes my leash... MY LEASH... off the coat rack, clips it to my collar, and leads me outside.

I need to go, but not desperately, so I nose around the yard working towards "my" tree. When I finally get there, I turn my backside towards her and raise my tail up high. I need it removed. She pops it out and cleans it with the wet wipes she has in her pocket. I squat down, pee and poop, then present her my raised ass again. She cleans me up with another wet wipe, lubricates the plug on my tail, pops it back in, and clicks the lock.

It sounds simple and straight forward. It is, mechanically speaking. And I imagine that if we do this long enough it won't have quite the same effect on me. But for right now, I'm blushing from the top of my breasts all the way into my scalp. If she's had me do this as Virginia, I'd be looking for a place to hide. As Ginny, though, it's just natural functions. Almost.

"Good girl, baby."

She uses one of the little bags from the kit attached to my leash to clean up the used wipes and my waste. I'm blushing even harder. She tells me, again, that after I'm house broken I'll be doing this job myself.

We return to the and go up to my bathroom. Hers right now.

"Ginny, you know that you're going to have to be Virginia for an hour or two each day. To stay healthy and to do some things to take care of yourself. And also so I can play with Pet. So, time to become Pet so we can shower. Don't forget your pendant."

I go back into my bedroom, take out my tail and remove my collar. I stand, shaking off Ginny, and get my "Virginia" pendant from my jewelry box. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror for a moment.

Katy calls, "You know you're beautiful. Stop looking at your tits and get in here."

I wasn't looking at my tits. I was admiring the gold pendant against my pale skin. Hanging above my large, ripe breasts.

Alright, maybe I was looking at my tits a little.

I join Katy in the shower. We wash each other, play with each other a little, but she vetoes my bringing her off. She says we have to get going and she wants me hot when we get there. I'm again nervous about this. Which "me" is she taking? Virginia? Pet? Ginny?

When we're done, dried, hair fixed, but still nude, she tells me to put on one of my one piece dresses, casual, and some flats. And polish my pendant, which I wore showering. Nothing else. Tail, collar and leash go in my purse. She dresses in her usual "uniform." We go down to the kitchen, through to the garage, and get into her car.

As we drive Katy explains, in a limited way, what we're doing.

"I know we agreed that we'd put off introducing Ginny to other people, and especially Betty, for a while. But we also agreed that I could decide who and when. After we started talking, months ago, about you being Ginny much of the time I started looking for places and people and pets you might be able to play with. I found a few. And a few regular gatherings. One a week, once a month, special events, and so on. We're going to one of the monthly ones today."

I held back the impulse to whimper. Or scream. She was going to show me off as Ginny the day after she took ownership?

"We wouldn't be coming here today, but there's a rare opportunity I think you're going to love. It's one of the things we talked about. One of your fantasies. But if we don't do it today, we might not have another chance for years. The woman and her husband are moving next week. It will be their last time with this group.

"This particular fantasy of yours requires a woman in a special state. A specific condition. She is, right now, and she shares your fantasy but from the other side."

I was still feeling afraid. But she'd also distracted me. I had a dozen or more fantasies that involved other women. I couldn't really zero in on one that required the other woman to be in some specific condition. When I found out, I felt stupid for not guessing.

Well, I'd know soon enough. But I also knew, enough, about why she felt we had to do this after such a short time. I'd just have to trust her judgment.

I said, "I'm ready for whatever you want me to do, Katy."

"Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. We're there."

We've driven a couple of towns over to a building which looks like a multiple story warehouse. After we got inside, it was obvious that's exactly what it had once been. But now it's offices, and light manufacturing, and even some apartments at the far end.

We drive up to the roll up door to a loading dock. Katy beeps, someone steps out of the regular door to the left and Katy hands him what looks like a business card. He examines it, gives a thumbs up to another guy standing in the doorway, and returns the card. The big door goes up and we drive in and park.

There are a dozen or so cars and SUVs and pickups already here. Katy takes my hand and leads me to an elevator. We step out into a small reception area. Katy shows her card again and the receptionists buzzes open the door to a dance and acrobatics studio.

We're in a small anti-room. Chairs line the wall. A set of double doors to the left are open. It's apparently the acrobatics part of the operation since the entire floor is padded. I can see inside a number of people on all fours and in various costumes from nearly nude to full body suits and masks. Mostly dogs, but a couple that might be puppies, a couple of cats or kittens and so on. They're romping and playing and, in a couple of cases, having sex. What appear to be those pet players owners are gathered at this end of the room watching. A few are out on the floor playing with their pets. In one case a big guy in a dog mask is sucking off what I assume to be his master.

But I only get a glimpse as Katy tugs me along into a changing and shower room. She shows me a locker and tells me to become Ginny, sit, and wait for her.

I see a woman several lockers down undressing. On the bench behind her I see a tail, ears, and a collar. I'm wearing so little I'm undressed in a moment. She, on the other hand, has underwear and stocking and so on. She started before me, but she finishes after me. I glance back. She's is in profile to me, putting her tail in her ass. I watch as she adds her collar and ears.

I put in my tail, put on my collar, put my leash on the bench, fluff my hair, and drop to all fours. I stay there a moment making the mental jump from Virginia, or Pet, to Ginny. Then assume my sit position and wait. I glancing at the other woman and see she's evidently a cat. She's sitting on the bench in that upright regal pose cats use. She's grooming herself and watching me.

I lock eyes with her then think it over. I'm a puppy. I don't always obey. I bark at her. A friendly, not aggressive, bark. She walks towards me on the bench. On toes and fingers the same way I walk. But she's added this sensuous cat like roll to her shoulders and hips. She carefully steps over things on the bench. Apparently not looking but still never bumping into anything. As she reaches me I turn to face her, up on all fours and bark again.

She lowers her face towards me and does the nose bump thing cats do. It's in my mind that she's a cat, not a kitten. I bark again and jump around, still on the floor. She takes that sitting upright pose again and watches me.

I'm yapping and taking short running steps to each side. Occasionally jumping my front paws up on the bench to each side of her. She just sits watching me.

She's got a nice pair of breasts, about the size of Betty's, I guess. And a shaved pussy. I've got my paws on the bench, stretching to admire her ears when I hear Katy and a man talking as they come around the corner and walk down the aisle towards us.

The man says, "Shelia, off the bench." The cat walks towards him then leaps into his arms. He waits for Katy to leash me then we all head back the way they came.

I'm feeling a bit miffed. The man barely looked at me. I'm sitting there all curvy and naked and with my considerable breasts thrust out and he barely looks at me.

We're soon back in the room with the chairs then on into the big room. I test the padding on the floor. Firm enough to move about without any trouble. Katy brings me right up beside a man who is also holding a leash and tells me to sit. At the other end of his leash is a woman, a bit overweight, with huge breasts. There's something odd about her nipples.

As I look at her I realize that she's not so much overweight but is apparently recovering from recently giving birth. It looks like she'll have a nice set of curves once she does. She's looking at me like I'm lunch. I barely catch a movement at one of her nipples then stare at them.

In a moment a drop of milk appears on one and splashes to the floor. My breath hitches and I stare quite openly waiting for another drop. I don't have to wait long and one falls from her other nipple. She leans down and licks the drops off the floor.

And I know what fantasy Katy brought me here for. I wanted to nurse at a mother dogs breasts. A pet play dog, that is, not a canine one. It turns out that I'm almost right. Katy and the couple have something else in mind too. Something she want's to do that I'd have never thought of.

Katy pauses chatting with the man and says, "Sit, Ginny."

I hadn't realized I'd stood up. I turn my attention to the man briefly then sit facing Katy. He's rather plain looking. Stereotypical slightly overweight accountant type.

Katy starts talking to me, "Ginny, this is Paul and his wife Brenda. They had a baby a few months ago. She's breast feeding and is very heavy with milk. I know that one of your fantasies was to be breast fed by a mother dog. We're going to go a bit further than that because Brenda has a fantasy is to care for a puppy. Paul and I worked out this play time for the both of you."

Paul speaks, "Today is the last chance we'll have to play until they find some where like this in our new city. And probably the only chance you'll have to nurse on a mother dog. We didn't want either of you to miss this opportunity."

He continues, "We're going to have a little role playing game."

I looked at her again. Her "sit" pose was similar to mine in that she did not keep her front paws on the floor. But whereas I put mine on my upper thighs, she had hers by her sides. She looked at me and gave a little bark, which I returned.

So, picture the two of us sitting side by side in similar poses. My large breasts well in front of my body. Her even bigger ones in front of hers. And hers are dripping. We're sitting side by side glancing at each other, but mostly looking up at our owners waiting instructions.

Paul went on, "We are going to pretend that Brenda is in a shelter and has just lost her litter of puppies. Very sad, of course, but she's got all this maternal drive an nobody to use it on. And Ginny had just lost her mother and has just been turned in to the shelter. Also very sad. The shelter decides to see if Brenda might not feed and care for Ginny."

At that, they took our leashes off and stepped back. We remained sitting beside each other, just looking. Brenda made the first move by leaning over and starting to lick me. On my neck and up to my ear, which she licked all over and behind.. Then back down my neck and around the back to the other side.

I stood up and she bit me on the shoulder and growled. I sat back down. She continued around my neck, the other ear, and then onto my face. She took her time with each eye, both licking them and kissing them. My forehead, which tickled, my nose and then to my lips. While licking those she gave me a kiss. The kind of kiss that holds promise.

She nudged my chin up with her nose then licked all under there and down my neck to my breast bone. She'd now done my entire head and neck. But she was really just starting. Shoulders were next then my chest, but only down to where my breasts started to swell out. She licked my right arm from shoulder to wrist, then nudged me with her nose until I raised my arm.

She worked up the inside, from my wrist to my arm pit and damn if she didn't lick every bit of my arm pit too. She was making whimpering noises the whole time. She pushed my arm back down the worked around my back, extending the licking from my neck and shoulders down to about my waist, then repeated the arm licking on the other side. I sit up pretty straight when in "sit" or "beg" so she had little trouble completing the licking of my sides, down to my waist, making me move my arms again.

She positioned herself in front of me, licked between my breasts then around and around them over and over spiraling in towards my nipples. She had to use her cheeks to lift up my breasts to lick under them into where they joined with my torso. Eventually she'd done everything except my nipples, which she started in on.

Her attention to mine caused me to look at hers again. They were still dripping. There were drops of milk all around us and some on me. The ones on me she quickly licked up. I wanted to suckle. I again tried to get up and she again bit me and growled. I sat again waiting.

By now she'd licked everything above my waist, except my hands. She put her head against my chest and pushed me over on my back. Took my hand in her teeth and raised it. When she released it I let it drop back to the mat. She growled at me and did it again. On the third time I figured she meant for me to hold it up. I did and she licked all of my hand and fingers, including between them. With a little sucking thrown. Then moved to the other hand and did the same.

She walked down the length of me and started with one of my feet, licking the soles, which were very ticklish. But each time I tried to pull them away she bit me and growled. She finished with the soles and did the sides and top of my foot, each toe and between them. She worked her way up my shin, knee, and thigh licking all over and almost down to where my leg rested on the floor.

Eventually matching up on my side and front to where she had licked me down to my waist. She licked me thoroughly below the waist but avoided actually touching my pussy. She nudged my leg into a wide split and licked where the leg joined the body but, again, avoided my pussy. Then nudged the other leg open and repeated the exercise in reverse, ending with the sole of my other foot.

She rolled me over then walked up between my legs, bit my ass and tried to pick me up. I tried to crawl away, to get away from her. I could not figure out what was wrong. We both looked up at our owners, who were whispering at each other.

Katy said, "Ass up, Ginny."

Ah, she wanted me to put my ass in the air. Fine, I got into position and she started up one of my legs again, doing the back. When she got to my behind she did everything right up to my waist then started down the other side again, still not licking my pussy or my ass.

As she was finished my other ankle Paul asked, "Ginny, do you know how a mother dog keeps the kennel clean?"

I certainly did know. I was not going to do that. I was getting ready to jump out of Ginny and use my safe word.

But he continued, "Well, Brenda is going to simulate that, but we don't want you to really do it. Do you understand?"

I sighed with relief and barked.

Katy said "That's yes. Or in this case 'I understand'."

He said, "Great. Go ahead Brenda."

She walked up between my legs and finished the last few bits. Licking as much of my ass hole as she could reach around my tail, then licked my tail from my ass all the way to the tip. Finally, she licked my pussy, between all my folds, over my clit, and into my hole.

I'd now had had my entire body licked for the first, and only, time in my life. She got her teeth into my shoulder and pulled up. I knew what was what this time, so I got up on all fours. She grabbed the back of my neck, the way a mother dog or cat does to pick up their children, and started "carrying" me across the room, except it was really me moving to keep up with her.

I noticed a couple of blankets had been bunched up to make a dog bed. She "dropped" me a few feet away, proceed to the bed and laid down, one arm under her head, the other along her side. Her breasts fully exposed and laying one on top of the other.

I looked to Katy, but it was Paul who said, "Feeding time, Ginny."

I turned back and considered this for a moment. I'd seen puppies nursing a few times. I walked toward her then flopped down on the floor and crawled the last bit on my belly, in that "down" pose I use. I moved up to her, took her nipple in my mouth and gave my first suck. It was sweet. Far sweeter than I'd expected. She used the paw she wasn't laying on to pet me and pull me in. And licked the top of my head. I was there for what seemed a long time, she had a lot of milk.

When I drained that teat, she moved me to the other one. I drained that too then snuggled up against her and pretended to go to sleep with little puppy dog barks from time to time while she curled her legs and paws around me.

I hadn't noticed but apparently some of the others in the room, who'd I'd completely forgotten about, had paused in their play to watch us. I was surprised by a round of applause from the owners and barks and yaps from the other dogs and puppies.

I stayed there for ten or fifteen minutes letting Brenda enjoy her adopted puppy. Then she got up, so I did too. She ran around me barking. We chased the cats, including the one I'd seen change, and played with the dogs, but with her always right there making sure nobody hurt her puppy.

12