Ginny Remembers Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mention of my step-son's name gave me an immediate twinge. My God! I thought, What am I doing? Here I'm having sex with a 20 year old who's likely to become my daughter-in-law, if son Mike gets his wish. An innocent. O.K., maybe not a childlike innocent. But that's not what my family and friends would say. Where's your discipline, man? Your control? On the other hand, take it easy…easy…be calm. Don't panic, old boy. Remember, panic presages the downfall of all memorable lechery; and lechery this is. Don't give me that "dignity" crap!

"Now, Ginny, what do you know about my virility? It's easy even for a 50 year old to blow a load when fellated by a gorgeous, innocent, girl like yourself. We haven't done anything else, and probably shouldn't. God knows, I don't need an affair, much less another divorce!"

She looked deeply into my eyes and murmered in a throaty voice: "God, you're such a gentleman…I love that! Fellated! Most other guys would call it a blow job. You need to loosen up! Let me light another joint!"

"No!" I said, "that'll just make me hornier for you than I already am. I need to think a minute."

With that, Ginny's face revealed a private smile. She got off my lap and asked to use my computer. As she took the seat at the work station, I marveled at her body. She didn't have a straight line on her entire frame. I got up and grabbed another cigarette. Christ, three smokes in an hour. I haven't had three in six months 'til today! Standing behind her, admiring her finely-sculpted back, I noticed that she was accessing a porno web site. She scanned a series of picture archives and quickly came upon one that…WAS SHE! I looked at it closely: there was Ginny, stark naked, standing in water just up to her crotch, the wavelets lapping at her blonde snatch, her long hair wet and glistening over her shoulders, with both of her hands cupping her breasts. The expression on her face had the same, intense, look that she'd given when she was so seriously describing her dead father the night before. Her deep, dark eyes penetrated my soul. They were inquiring, yet hungry. They spoke of a thirst that could never be slaked. They revealed a knowledge of the world that I'd seen in few young faces. She turned in the chair, kissed me on the belly just below my navel, took my cock in her hands, looked up and asked: "Still think I'm innocent?"

That was it. I wasn't about to argue the point further, especially since she was again giving care to my shaft with her lovely, pink lips. I drew her up to me and we stumbled, hands all over one another, back to the love seat. Ginny pulled the clip from her golden hair, allowing it to tumble about her shoulders, just as it was in the computer picture. Panting in my ear, she whispered playfully, "Ooooh, you wanna' do me Daddy? Huh? You wanna' fuck your little girl 'til she screams? Huh? Mmmm, I wantcha' to Daddy, I really wantcha' to fuck me! Please fuck me!"

My fingers were in her now, with my palm rubbing her clit. Her outer labia were swollen, engorged, and her inner ones were splayed out like a small flower. She oozed a thick, continuous stream of nectar. I bit her neck lightly and she whimpered as I sawed my fingers in and out of her cunt. As I did her vagina spasmed repeatedly, pulsing with each rapid heartbeat. Moving my head down, I nibbled generously at each nipple, alternately sucking as much of each breast into my mouth as I could. I was not gentle. Ginny didn't want me to be. She kept urging me to fuck her: "Oh, yeah, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me everywhere. In my mouth…my pussy…my ass. Just fuck me!"

"Not yet," I growled. Pushing Ginny back, I spread her legs further to gaze for the first time on the entirety of her marvelous, pink snatch. She raised one leg straight up next to her face and tensed her inner muscles so that her cunt quivered slightly, inviting me in. I dropped to my knees and she let out a deep, primal, groan as I covered her wet folds with my mouth. My tongue lashed her insides, doing spiral movements to touch as much of her vagina as I could. Her juices drenched my face as they coursed down the crack of her ass to soak into the sofa's fabric. She hunched her mound against my chin as I flicked at her clit, alternately burying my thrashing tongue well into her. She spread both legs completely open so I could tongue her more deeply. She then closed them slowly, with almost measured tempo, until they were on either side of my face. What had begun as moaning increased to feral grunts as I launched a full assault on her clit.

Again I jammed four of my fingers into Ginny and she began chanting over and over: "Yeah…yeah Daddy…yeah…yeah Daddy…yeah." Then: "Oh Daddy, I'm gonna' come, I'm gonna' come. Oh Daddy, I'm cumminng…cummmminnng…cuuu'innggggg." Her luscious thighs gripped my head and rendered me near-deaf except that I heard her piercing scream as her orgasm peaked. My ears were ringing as she thrust her ass off the sofa and, standing on her shoulders and feet, held it there, shuddering. And then it was over. She collapsed and grabbed for me frantically to come up to her, covering my mouth with hers, gasping for oxygen, and deep-kissing me while she moaned and moaned and moaned. "Godddd. I've never…ever…".

We held one another for minutes afterward. Ginny looked at me through slits, hiding those stunning eyes. "Boy," she whispered, "if I'd known that was gonna' happen, I'da' shown you that picture last night. You're right! You sure don't need to loosen up; you're horny enough!"

At this point I'd had a raging erection for what seemed like an hour, though was probably more like 10 minutes. And I was into a fuck zone. I'd felt Ginny's amazing internal musculature with my fingers, as her cunt had expanded from the tightest sheath to a large cavity to accommodate my big hand. And memories of my teenage skater and adult ballerina girl friends returned to me as I contemplated hosing her. Yes, I confess it was now hosing. Not making love, not even screwing, but hosing this little wench. If sex was what she wanted, by God sex was what she was going to get. It was that old hunger returning. My dead mother's strict anti-sex lectures were driving me to master this piece of ass. Ginny'd remember this for a long time.

I perched on my knees between her legs, and Ginny looked down to see my pulsing cock. Each heartbeat made it throb perceptibly up and down, with the glans expanding and contracting. Swallowing and groping for her unfinished soda, she said, "Give me a minute, O.K.? That wiped me out." Finishing her drink, she wrapped her arms around me and drew me close. My cock slid over her taut belly, grazing her snatch, and she shivered from the contact. I slowly moved her right thigh apart from the other, once again exposing her flowery cunt. Pushing the head of my cock inside her labia I manipulated it up and down, not to stimulate her already copious juices, but to stroke her clit. "O.K. O.K. O.K. Oh, God, yes!" she groaned, "fuck me, sweet baby!"

I leapt at her, growling as I did so, plunging my full length into her, striking her cervix. I then began moving in a circular motion around her cervical opening so that my cock head massaged it continuously. Slowly…slowly…slowly I turned, stirring her obscenely. Ginny opened her legs completely and pulled them back so that her knees were almost level with her ears. I stopped moving, relishing the rapid, pulsing spasms of her cunt on my cock as I lay completely immersed in her flesh. For the first time in many minutes, she looked directly into my eyes and whimpered: "Are you gonna' come in me Daddy? Are you gonna' knock me up? Are you gonna' give me your baby? Huh?…Huh?…Huh?" She was humping back at me using my arms for leverage. "Please fuck me hard, oooh hard, do me NOW!" I couldn't hold back. I longed for release. Captivated by her incredible beauty, with visions of her lascivious manipulation of me coursing through my head, I gripped her luscious thighs roughly with both hands, and watched my ample cock plunge into her cunt. I pulled out, leaving just the head inside. Pushing back in fully and pulling out almost completely began to draw a flood of sticky fluid from her depths. I reached under her and put two fingers on each side of my cock, feeling her cunt as I dug into her. She willfully began to grunt with each full thrust, gasping "Yeah…yeah…yeah, baby. Uh…uhhh…uhhhh…do me good. Oh it's so good. Give me your come. I want it. I want it. I WANT IT."

Her mood turned savage. Ginny dropped her legs to grip me tightly around my ass with her muscular calves, the bauble (a small, gold cross) on her anklet digging into one of my buns. Grunting, she again began a carnal litany: "Your come. Gimme your come. Come. Come. Come…come…come…come."

I dropped down on my elbows, capturing Ginny's mouth to shut her up, reaming it with my tongue. Moaning, she again changed to grunting. All right then, I thought. I'll come. But you'll come with me! Pulling her legs off me, I closed them around my buried cock and placed my legs on the outside of hers. The top of my rod was now rubbing against her clit. "Oh God," she said, realizing what I was going to do. I began sawing in and out, my dick in constant movement against her clit. Rapidly I gored her, showing no daintiness or mercy. Finally, she shouted: "Hold STILL!" and began screaming as she pummeled up and down against my shaft. "Ahhhh, FUCKKKK," she shrieked, going over the top. Just as she did this I spread her legs apart, throwing them over my forearms, and buried myself as deeply into her as I could, spewing what seemed like a gallon of semen deeply into her womb. As I emptied shot after shot, she dropped her calves to my butt and, matching each of my remaining thrusts, pulled my body into hers with her heels, draining me of every drop of come that I had.

It took minutes to come down, as we giggled our exhaustion to one another. We dropped off to sleep for a while. After awaking, and kissing a bit timidly, Ginny excused herself to go to the bathroom, prancing unsteadily from my sight. I smoked the fourth cigarette of the day. When she emerged I was lying on my belly. She softly licked the cut on my butt caused by her metal anklet, apologizing for scratching me. Trying to keep the mood light, I joked: "That's not the first cross I've had to bear." She didn't laugh.

Ginny then asked, very seriously: "Jay? (the first time she'd used my name), why have you been divorced three times?"

"Couldn't keep it in my pants," I confessed.

"Were you caught all three times?" she pushed.

"No, only once was I really 'caught'." I countered.

"You're something," she said.

"And you, my darling, are a fantastic piece of ass!" I exulted, suddenly sorry I'd spoken so roughly.

"Will you stay with Lee?" she asked.

Fuck! What's she thinking? I wondered, remembering her tender age and flattering myself in thinking of the complications she could wreak on my life. "Of course! Nothing, and I mean nothing,will jeopardize this marriage," I insisted.

"Just wanted to know. 'Cause I'm going to marry Mike. That means we'll see a lot of each other," she said, girlishly.

"Yes. But it also means that we'll be extra careful about our closeness, won't we?" I cautioned.

"Oh, good, we are close then," she grinned, moving to me and kissing me softly.

"C'mere," I said, pulling her onto my lap.

"Want some more?" she asked.

"Spare me, sweet thing. I'm an old man. I may not be able to," I warned.

"Nonsense. Just leave it to Ginny," as she dropped to her knees between my legs. Cooing softly, she began to lick at my dick like a puppy. She pulled her hair over one shoulder and, looking me in the eyes once again, began to suck me off. Pausing a moment, she said: "By the way. I'm on the pill; I begged you to knock me up just 'cause I thought it'd turn you on," she admitted.

Yet another controlling female, I mused, as my glistening rod started to harden.

"What about the references to 'Daddy'?" I probed.

"Part of my perversion," Ginny answered, stroking my cock as she talked. "My father was Greek and I loved him a lot. He used to fondle me before he died, when I was a teen. He'd whisper to me that I'd make some man very happy some day. He never went beyond fondling. I do remember coming with him, though. Just a teen girl's coming. But yesterday, when I met you, I felt all flushed and hot inside. I got wet when you talked with me. I guess I was remembering Daddy."

Bingo! I mused. The only difference was that she'd engineered our tryst. Ginny had set me up. Maybe I wasn't as prescient as I thought when it came to women. I instantly rationalized that it hardly mattered. She was so good in the sack that I'd gladly play the patsy in this scene.

But I digress. Minutes later I was raging hard again, and ready to play. Looking down at Ginny between my legs, I began to appraise the object of my lust. Not normally attracted to blondes, I ran my fingers through her thick hair (definitely a southern Mediterranean feel), and across her lovely, sharp facial features, with just a dozen or so freckles scattered atop her thin nose, then down to her narrow, slightly-clefted chin. I traced her wide, thin-lipped mouth – which had so recently brought me such pleasure -- down her graceful neck to square shoulders, between which her clavicle was just prominent enough to accent the hollow at the base of her throat. Her graceful arms, silky-smooth, were blessed with just a hint of platinum hair which at that moment stood on end as goose bumps rose to my touch. She closed her eyes, sighing and moaning slightly.

Mesmerized by my good fortune, I moved my hands to Ginny's breasts, slightly grazing her nipples and small, pink aureoles with my fingers, causing them to fill with blood and thrust themselves at me with greedy regard. Palming both breasts, I leaned forward to capture first one nipple, then the other, in my mouth. She rose from her squatting position to allow me better access and -- cradling my head in her hands -- breathed rapidly and heavily as I paid tender homage to her softest of flesh. Then, spreading my hands, I moved my thumbs down and across her taut belly, allowing my fingers to softly caress the flare of her muscled hips. Moving my hands behind her, I kneaded the prominent features of her V-shaped back, from shoulders to waist, carefully applying pressure to the spinal muscles and lingering momentarily to massage each gluteal dimple. Then, licking one finger, I traced the crack of her butt, tickling her anus, and passed further down to her pussy, which had leaked a generous amount of thick fluid onto her outer labia. Still with her eyes closed and now gasping, she murmured: "Oh, god, Daddy, your touch is so gentle. It's gonna' make me come."

Anxious to prolong Ginny's sweet agony, I sat back on the sofa and brought her to face me, straddled, onto my lap. Her upper chest and face were flushed pink as she instantly found my erection poised at her pussy. Looking me straight in the eye, she took me all the way into her cunt, suddenly, only to stop when I hit her cervix. Grunting with the impact, she then began to muscle-fuck me. Not moving, she emulated a Kegel exercise. She flexed her internal muscles from well within her vagina all the way out to the base of my fully-buried cock. Probing my eyes for an indication of her effects on me, she continued this sublime massage for several minutes, with the only noise being my ecstatic groaning and the grinding of my teeth.

I would not come, however. The afternoon had become hot and, with the air conditioning off, we began to perspire. Ginny's exertion began to show. A thin drop of moisture coursed its way from her hairline down her straight nose. I licked it off, savoring the salty taste. I myself was sweating, with rivulets running from my armpits down my sides. She ran her hands under my arms, sucking the moisture from her fingers to promote our intimacy. The odor of our sweat mingled with the already-pervasive smell of our sexual fluids, enhancing our sensual delight. Ever-serious, she continued her muscular massage of my cock, all the while plumbing my soul with her eyes. And finally we'd both had enough. She began to pump on me, slowly up and down, and around, stirring my prong deeply inside her. As she did this, she closed her eyes and pressed her breasts against my sweaty chest until we were wetly sliding against one another with our shared, salty lubricant.

Ginny's patience had worn thin. She decided she was ready. She began plunging up and down on my rod, thrusting her cunt forward and backward all the while to grind her clit against my pubic muscles. She fell into an absolute frenzy as she realized I wasn't going to come unless I willed it. Then I began a whispered chant into her ear: "That's it, baby, take all you want…anytime. Take your come. That's what I'm for. I'm here to fuck you. Anytime. Fuck me. Feel your cunt on my cock. Feel me all the way inside. I want you to come. Come…come…come."

And as she oozed a fresh gush of juices that poured down my cock and balls, once again soaking the sofa, she had a monumental orgasm: "Oh, God, Daddy, Oh, God. Cumming, baby, oh fuck me, oh shit, I can't stop, cuu'innnng, aaahhh…ohh…oh…FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, don't stop, oh, God, fuck, oohhh…".

Ginny collapsed against me like a proverbial dishrag. Her head lay on my shoulder, as a thin stream of spittle trailed from a corner of her mouth. I pulled her mouth to me and drank deeply of her saliva, content that she'd had one of her better orgasms of the day. "Oh, baby, you're too much," she whimpered. "I so wanted you to come, but you wouldn't."

"Give me a little more time, sweet," I whispered. "Let's make the afternoon truly memorable."

"Ohhh, God," she groaned, "you want more?".

"Gotta' have it," I mumbled lightly.

I lifted Ginny off me and she lay on her stomach, stretching languidly. It was then I realized that I'd not yet worshipped her legs (her skater's legs!), the very feature that had first awakened my desire for her. Beginning with her ankles (wondering what particular impulse she'd had in selecting a cross for her anklet), I began a slow massage up her calves, thinking by now that they might be cramped from our previous position. She moaned pleasurably as my fingers kneaded the well-developed muscles until I reached the backs of her knees. The generous tendons and flesh at this point prompted me to kiss and lick each softly, eliciting a grateful moan from her. Then I moved further up her succulent thighs, sparsely covered with the finest of platinum hair, and ran a finger in the crease under each buttock. This also caused her to moan. Then, impulsively, I slurped wetly along each of these creases. She gasped, her breath quickened, and thrust her ass up toward me. Very slowly, I spread her buttocks apart to reveal her tempting pink anus. Ginny's was the asshole of assholes! Never have I seen a more perfect asterisk! It was small, hairless, and almost red, bounded on each side by the fully-round globes of her ass. It was so enticing I found it hard to believe she actually shit out of it.

Of course I had to eat it. When in doubt, eat! I slowly ran my tongue from the top of her crack down to the little rosebud, lingering to loosen it slightly with the point of my tongue. The tart taste of her rectum met my demanding taste buds, mingled with sweat, her juices, a trace of my come, even a vinegary taste redolent of urine. She gasped and once again began moaning. I continued my tongue downward, eased by her thrusting her ass upward to give me better access. After spending a good bit of time at her pussy, now fully reachable since she'd elevated her bottom by getting to her knees, I dropped to the floor to gain a better angle and plunged my long tongue even further to lap at her clit. She jumped, shrieked, and returned to moaning as I revisited her anus.