Ginny Weds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning, she said proudly, "I put it on repeat, so it'll play nonstop!" nearly like Bo Derek had pronounced in the movie, 10. I hadn't fucked to Ravel's repetitive, driving melody since I'd been in college, at which time it had been so commonplace as to be almost funny. Pleased with her inventiveness, Ginny then looked at my naked body with a lusty smile. Her expression reminded me of a very pleased, torturing cat, which stares at its prey before pouncing to deliver an agonizing blow.

I reached to undress her and she backed away again. "Uh-uh," she said, tauntingly, "I'm gonna' do it...," and began to disrobe. She pulled off her green sweater, revealing her creamy B-cup breasts suspended in a black bra, and reached down to pinch each nipple through its material. Unfastening it in a flash, her taut mounds jumped toward the ceiling, with their erect, pink tips defying gravity. She heard me gasp and giggled, "Oooh, yeeaahh, I love ta' turn you on!" Then she unzipped her denim skirt and it dropped to the floor, cascading over her firm thighs with a whisper. Her black thong had stuck to her bush and, when she pulled it loose it drew with it a thin, viscous thread of our juices that had combined in the middle of the night. She passed a finger up her slit, licked it, and mewled, "Mmmm, I can still taste you, JJ."

I grabbed her and crushed her little body up to me, she being 8" shorter, and we kissed deeply...the first time we'd done so in weeks. Smelling our fishy juices, I tasted the tart mixture and rejoiced at the touch of her tight, submissive tummy against my rising prick. I knew that flat belly so well. It felt like a taut drum head stretched between her two hip bones. Its schooled muscles had milked a gallon of cum from me over the past months and its excited tremors now promised to demand more. Her breathing quickened, yet she still appeared to be in control, as she murmured, "Umm, Carol told me about you fucking her on the ladder the other day." With her back facing the foot of the bed, she stepped onto the low, three-step platform used to climb onto it. "This is my ladder," she cooed, spreading her other leg to place her foot on the high mattress, as only an athletic dancer or skater can. Her swollen, pink, blonde-thatched pussy was now open to me, inviting my rampant cock to enter her. "C'mon, big guy, Ginny needs a lotta' fucking today," she taunted, lewdly distancing herself from the act by referring to herself in the third person. "I'm gonna' dry you up!" she proclaimed voraciously, then uttered "Aaauungh," as I roughly stabbed her hot cunt to her cervix. "YEAH!...JJ! Oooh-mmm, put it to me!" she grunted.

Ginny had clutched one of the bedposts in her left hand and, placing the other on my shoulder, was able to angle her vagina in perfect alignment with my rod as it probed upward into her soft tissues. We proceeded slowly, our rhythm nearly elephantine – though matching the languorous beat of Bolero – as our loins advanced and retreated, advanced and retreated, sometimes stirring...stirring, to drain more thick effusions from her slick heat. It's almost sludge, I flashed feverishly, intent on the sounds our organs were making as they meshed.

Because of our position, and the fact that I'd grabbed both bedposts in my hands, I was able to lever my lower body up into her splayed vagina without our upper bodies touching. In this way I could see her excited breasts bounce each time I made impact with her deep inside. We could also look one another directly in the eye, intimately reading the joy we were exchanging. Our slow pace also helped, in that our stamina would only lessen as our legs grew tired.

In the darkened room, made so by the blinds being closed, our fucking was orchestrated by the slippery harmonies of our blood-engorged parts and the blunt gasps of air escaping from between our open lips. From the living room came the repetitive, accelerating tempo of Ravel's drums and strings, and the answering peals of brass instruments. I was sure that my morning breath was hardly sweet; Ginny's seemed so, though, even though it was tinged with the odors of the odorous sexual residue from hours before. It didn't matter. We were engaged in a sublime ceremony here, as if we'd been separated for years and – quite by chance – had met again to do what we knew was necessary to revive dwindling memories of value.

After many minutes our foreheads began to moisten, then our entire upper bodies, and rivulets of sweat began to trickle down my nose and from my armpits. "Wait, baby," Ginny gasped, "I wann'a...get you, uhh nngh, ohh, yeeaahh!" she exclaimed, as she hesitated for a moment then screwed herself down onto my cock, spearing it past her cervix 'til I was in her womb. "Mmm-hmm!...better," she breathed, as she resumed her light pushes onto me, with her tight, cervical sphincter gripping my corona as my cock began a gradual, frictioning cycle – in time with Bolero – in and out of her uterus.

Ginny's eyes were closed now, and her nostrils flared as she closed her mouth to breathe deeply through her nose. I'd moderated my upward thrusts when entering to this depth so as not to cause her pain. She noticed this mitigating movement and opened her eyes to kiss me...deeply visiting my mouth with her probing tongue. As she did this, she closed her eyes again and molded herself to me, rising and falling slowly with each soft, slow gyration...and climaxed. Gasping air into my lungs, she held me tightly and, barely audibly, trembled through an orgasm, discernible only by her accelerated breathing and deeply quivering internal muscles. We held ourselves together, sharing one another's breaths, until her tremors ceased. Then, still enmeshed, I picked her up, mounted the steps, and we scooted to the middle of the bed. Beaming, she murmured, "You are so good to me...so good...but I need your cum!"

I was in her to the depth of my balls and, as usual in the morning, my priapic discipline might require much stimulation for me to ejaculate. She knew this, since we'd been together previously in the early hours of the day. She looked at me through slitted eyes and murmured, "S'okay, baby, you know what I'm gonna' do," and she began a deep Kegel massage of my embedded cock. "Don't move!" she said, rather harshly given the mood, and pulled her legs open in a wide vee over her shoulders, over which I placed my supporting arms.

"But I wanta' move, sweetie," I breathed, wanting to throw a brick at the CD player, which had by then repeated Bolero several times.

"Mmm-mmm," Ginny disagreed, gently. "Just stay deep in me," she gasped, as she began squeezing the full length of my cock with fluttery movements of her vaginal muscles. Again she watched the pleasured expression on my face through half-open eyes. I imagined gazing through her dark brown orbs at that portion of her brain that drove her sexually. I continued to marvel at what had impelled this young woman toward being such a lascivious creature with me. She'd kept her word of months ago when she'd staked her claim on my aging body, bifurcating her existence into one calculus based on wedded bliss, contrasting with another that embraced a continuing, decidedly incestuous, infidelity. She'd said at the time that I'd "help her over the rough spots" of her marriage. I wondered if this were truly one of those, since she'd been wed for less than a day.

Ginny's eyes told me nothing, as they were clouded with lust. But, her breathing had increased, now panting against my face with light, heated gasps. Her pale, ivory, vulpine face showed a fierce concentration as her chin rose slightly, indicating arousal yet at the same time an internal fatigue. She trembled mildly and whispered softly, "Okay, JJ...I know...you can...cum...now...go ahead...baby...move."

Well, I wasn't quite ready to cum. But I'd become quite excited by her sublime cuntal massage. My knob, planted inside her womb, felt as if it would pop off, since her cervix had gripped it snugly as if it were encircled by a tight ring. I lifted my hips for the first time in minutes, drawing from her depths globs of thick, creamy goo as my glans lingered for a second at her inner lips, then I flicked them quickly back into their original position. We both groaned loudly as our loins crashed together, spearing my barb once again deeply into her uterus. Then we thrashed against one another, each body stinging that of the other as pubic and hip bones slapped and ground, pushing and pulling, toward and away...to a prolonged finish. Ginny's hands shook, groping at my face, neck, and shoulders, as she subconsciously gave vent to her rising orgasm while emitting a rising wail. My hammering member plundered her cruelly as low, throaty growls increased to feral grunts, rising in timbre and volume, as the first, stinging pangs were felt in my groin. My mind quickly flashed: Yeah! Together! as Ginny started her singular vocalizing, drowning out Bolero's climactic finish.

"Ohhhhhh...JJ...ohhhhhh...JJ...yeah...yeah...gonna'...mmm...gonna'...yeah!" she cried. Ohh...uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...cu'...cum-...cum-ming, JJ...cummmmming!" she screamed, then – to my unmitigated horror – she shrieked, "JJ!...give me...Give Me...GIVE ME...YOUR BABY!" as her body contorted obscenely like a wounded crab and the first of many blasts of my cum basted her womb. Then, aware that she'd accomplished her instinctive though forethought mission, Ginny matched the remainder of my thrusts by planting her heels on my buttocks and pulling my entire load into her fecund interior, moaning as she did so. With each muscular pull of her grappling legs, I felt more gouts of my seed pour into her.

We lay, entangled, for several minutes, stroking and nibbling at each other's faces. Then, Ginny pecked me on the lips and quickly slid out from under me, giggling, "Gotta' do my exercise." She got off the bed and assumed the yoga headstand position, with her legs straight up in the air. In that position, she flexed the muscles in her flat belly, drawing it in and out and gasping as she did so, and I watched and heard her pussy lips sucking in and expelling air. Seeing the astonished look on my face, she grinned and said, "I'm getting your cum all the way inside, JJ! Tell me when five minutes are up!"

I didn't have to ask why. "You're ovulating, huh," I mumbled.

"Mmm-hmm!" she beamed, triumphantly. "Got off the pills a coupla' weeks ago and started just yesterday! That's why I needed you last night!" Then she saw my crestfallen expression. "C'mon, studly! Don't tell me you're sorry!"

"God, Ginny!" I said, turning away, realizing the gravity of the situation. "Jeezus...you're married! And fifty-year-olds – least of all, me! – aren't supposed to be making babies!"

"But, I lo-o-ove you, JJ," she gasped, now red-faced. "Five minutes up yet?"

I looked at the bedside clock. "Yeah, five minutes are up..." I said, trailing the statement off to nothing, astonished at whatever demented reasoning Ginny had used in selecting me as the sperm donor for her baby...all because her husband was in the hospital! "You realize the ramifications of this little stunt, right?" I asked.

"Sure I do! Relax!" she said, getting back on the bed. "The minute Mike's home I'll fuck him to death and nobody'll ever know. You and he have the same blood type anyway!" she grinned.

"How do you know?" I queried.

"Lee told me!" she said, in a manner indicating that she'd planned for all contingencies. "Listen, JJ, I told you months ago that I'd love you forever...even though I'm with Mike! Now I've got something of you that I'll have all my life!"

"Yeah, but my child is gonna' be special! I mean, I'll be a very nosey father-in-law!" I warned, immediately thinking of contacting my lawyer to amend my family trust and set up a college fund.

"Fine with me!" she gloated. "Maybe now you'll think twice before laying every woman who looks at you!" she added, more than a little seriously. "Whenever you get that itch, all you'll have to do is give me a call! I'm yours, baby...and you're mine!" she said in more a hiss than a whisper. Then, she reclined on her back and put a couple of pillows under her butt, elevating it to further assist the millions of little sperm in their race to her waiting eggs.

I walked to the living room, switched off the droning CD player, and returned to the bedroom for the next round.

In retrospect, I have to give Ginny some credit for not becoming pregnant earlier. After getting off birth control pills without my knowing it, though, she'd eluded me...to my mild surprise and dismay. I'd concluded that our affair was winding down or she'd developed an insatiable desire for Mike. Either way, I was shocked at her quick – vengeful, it seemed to me – switch of paternal candidates on her wedding night. However, as the weeks went by and she became larger with child, all negative thoughts were forgotten and everyone – family and friends – looked forward to the birth of the baby. In the meantime, as had happened with her friend Carol, neither Ginny nor I were restrained by the minor inconvenience of her pregnancy.

This is the final chapter of the Ginny saga. She's introduced in "Ginny Remembers Daddy" and "Ginny Lays Her Claim," if you want to catch up. Related series include "Ginny Turns Pro, 1-3," and "Doing the Doctor's Daughter, 1-3." Maybe someday we'll write an Epilogue to see how her life has progressed. Regardless, please send feedback and vote!

12