Ginny's 2nd Auction Pt. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of Ginny's 2nd auction experience.
10.2k words
4.65
50.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

This is the second part of Ginny's 2nd Auction. You should read Part 1 first. It will make this part easier to follow. Please feel free to comment, good or bad, and I would really appreciate your votes. Thank you.

*****

The drive to Connie's house took about an hour. There was very little said on the drive. The SUV pulled into a circular drive and stopped in front of a large house. Connie got out and went to open Ginny's door. Pulling on her arm, Connie got Ginny out of the car. "Inside," Connie said. Ginny followed her new owner into the house. She pushed Ginny into the living room, poured herself a drink and went to unhook Ginny's hands from her collar.

"Let me tell you about me and then what you will be doing while you are with me. I am a widow and when my husband died, I was left with money and this house. It seems large and I have three people who work for me, a butler, cook and groundskeeper. You certainly will meet them. We have a stable, but there are no horses. I have my kinks, Ginny, and you are here to help me satisfy those kinks. In this room, I will call you Ginny. I may call you slave outside this room. If any of my employees gives you an order you do it, no matter what it is and is within the limits agreed upon. Understood?"

Yes, Mistress."

"Oh that was sweet, but I would prefer Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You will do things this week that you have never done before. It is my hope you will enjoy them. As I mentioned, I have employees who serve me but not sexually. I am not a lesbian but I like women." She stood and walked around Ginny. "And I am going to like you," she said as she traced a finger between Ginny's tits and around her nipples. She cupped her ass cheeks in her hands and slid a finger into Ginny's very wet slit.

"Make certain that every morning, you give yourself an enema. George, my butler, will leave all the supplies in the bathroom that you will use. You will not wear clothes or cover yourself in front of my employees. Tomorrow, you will meet Lester and Richard. You will meet George in a while. Now, come here," as Connie began to undress.

Ginny moved toward Connie as she stripped. Ginny looked at Connie. She was taller than Ginny, with very long legs, her tits were much larger and fuller than Ginny's and when she turned around to drop her panties on a chair, Ginny could see a very well defined ass and smooth pussy.

When Connie was nude, she pushed Ginny down to her knees. "I think you know what to do."

Ginny put her mouth on Connie's slit and began to lick. Connie moved back toward a large love seat and sat back in it. She spread her legs and held Ginny's head to her pussy. Her loud moans echoed around the room. The commotion brought George, Connie's butler to the room.

"Everything alright, Miss?"

"Yes, yes!" was all that Connie could manage.

"Very good, Miss."

Ginny kept her mouth busy on licking up Connie's juices.

"George," Connie panted. "This is Ginny. She will be my slave for most of the week. What do you think?"

"Lovely ass, Miss. I can't see much more now."

"Ginny is going to make me come again with her mouth. Why don't you fuck her while she is doing that?"

"Yes, miss."

Ginny could hear the sounds of George undressing and thought that she might have to leave Connie's pussy in order to get George hard. But she was wrong. George was already hard as Ginny felt him push into her. By the third thrust, George and his seven inch cock was seated in Ginny's pussy. Enjoying the feeling of George's attentions, Ginny redoubled her efforts on Connie's clit. Connie grabbed Ginny by the hair and held her face against her pussy. George had his hands on Ginny's hips and was pumping her faster than he had at first as Connie yelled the arrival of her second orgasm. She pushed Ginny's face away as George came. Ginny just licked the insides of Connie's thighs.

As they disengaged, George gave Ginny two slaps on each of her ass cheeks. "Not bad," he said as he stood up to dress. "Show her where her bathroom is, George. Then bring her to my room. The leash is by the table.

"Yes, miss."

George found the leash and helped Ginny to her feet. He clipped on the leash and said, "Keep your hands behind your back, even if you are not bound or cuffed."

Ginny complied as George led her out of the room and upstairs into a bathroom.

"This is your bathroom and Miss Connie's bedroom is behind the double doors. When we finish here, you are to go to her bedroom and kneel by the left side of the bed. Your head should be on the floor and your ass up. Reach behind you and pull your cheeks as wide apart as you can so Miss Connie can see your pussy and asshole. Do you understand?"

Ginny answered yes.

George ran a tub and told Ginny to get and soak. She soaked in the tub while George watched. She cleaned herself with a soft washcloth and when she was finished, she stood and George dried her. Ginny thought, "I have to get Mike to do this."

Once she was dry, George repeated the directions Ginny was to follow. George left and Ginny, still naked walked into the hall and through the double doors. She went directly to the left of the bed, got down on her knees and put her head on the floor. She spread her knees apart and reached around her hips to grab her ass and pull her cheeks apart.

She was in this position for, what she thought, was a long time. She began to shift on her knees as the strain on her knees, arms, and thighs began to take its toll.

"You are truly a wonder." Connie's voice had come from the door. "You did as you were told and despite the growing discomfort, you kept the position. Had you not, perhaps it's best if you don't know. So, for you a treat. Get on the bed in the same position and move your ass right to the edge of the bed."

Ginny got off the floor and got on the bed. She stole a quick glance at Connie who was nude but had a harness with a very large appendage attached. Ginny sensed Connie coming close and felt her fingers begin to apply a lubricant to her pussy. Ginny couldn't control the pleasure sound she made as Connie had four fingers in Ginny.

"Had you disobeyed me, you would be taking this up your ass dry. But you didn't and you have permission to cum if you can." Connie stood behind Ginny and slid her strap on into Ginny's pussy. Because of the lube and Ginny's own wetness, the long, thick cock quickly was all the way in Ginny. Connie fucked her hard and fast. Ginny was yelling a long, uninterrupted ohh! Ginny began to push back on the plastic intruder trying to get it deeper but it was in as far as was going to go.

Connie began to slow her thrusts as Ginny was just panting. Connie withdrew slowly but Ginny kept her ass up. Connie slapped her ass and told her she could lie down. Connie left the room for a minute but she returned to the bed and lay next to Ginny. Connie slid her hand down Ginny's ass to feel her pussy. "Very warm and very open. Sleep here with me. You have an interesting day ahead of you."

Ginny slept well. When she woke, Connie was gone. George came in with a breakfast tray and Ginny devoured her breakfast. When George returned he said, "Slave is to go into the bathroom. Ginny did and looked at George to leave while she used the facilities. Ginny sat on the toilet and peed. George came back into the bathroom and told Ginny to get in the tub as he went about setting up the enema equipment. George filled two bags and waited for Ginny to present her ass to him. George spread lube on the nozzle and slid the tube in. George opened the clamp and the warm water made its way into Ginny. When she thought she was going to explode, George stopped the flow and told Ginny to expel the enema in the toilet. She did, and the process was repeated.

When the second enema was complete George pushed a generous amount of lube into Ginny's ass. Ginny stepped out of the tub and George dried her and put her collar on. He attached the leash and pulled Ginny out of the room into the hall and down the stairs.

Connie was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. She was dressed in leather pants and a matching top. She handed Ginny some tennis shoes which Ginny slipped on. Connie took the leash from George and led Ginny outside.

Ginny wasn't bound as they walked down the drive and toward the rear of the house. Ahead on the paved path, Ginny could see a small building ahead and that appeared to be their destination.

"This used to be the stable area. We don't have horses anymore, at least not real ones. Lester, my groundskeeper, used to run the stables. We sold our breeding stock two years ago. Financially, it just made sense. But I do miss going for a ride every so often."

Once inside, Ginny was surprised how cool the room felt. Various pieces of tack were hanging from hooks or draped over stall doors. A tall black man came out of one of the stalls holding riding gear. He smiled when he saw Ginny.

"Lester, this is Ginny. She is my sex slave." Ginny blushed as Connie introduced her.

"Miss Connie, she is one beautiful slave. I believe what I have gathered will fit just fine."

"Oh, good. Lester, get her ready. Ginny, do whatever Lester says to do. You would be wise not to upset him. I will be over here, Lester."

Lester took the leash from Connie and unhooked it, laying it over the gate to one of the stalls. Lester took what looked like a leather harness and slid it over her head, feeling her tits as he lowered the harness. He secured the harness at Ginny's waist. There was still one strap hanging between her legs. He then took a head piece and slid it over her head and stuck a purple plume in the top. Lester took her hands and cuffed them to the back of the harness, causing her tits to move forward. Lester took the metal bar on the front of the helmet and slid it back into Ginny's mouth so that her tongue was below the bar and her mouth held open.

"Let's get these all pretty." Lester was rubbing Ginny's nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Once they were hard, Lester attached nipple clips with little bells attached to the clip.

"One more thing. We need to give you your tail. Bend as far forward as you can," Lester instructed. A long brown horse's tail was in Lester's hand. What Ginny couldn't see was that the tail was attached to a long butt plug that Lester had lubricated.

"He we go slave. Just relax because it has to go in all the way in," said Lester. He began to work the tail into Ginny's ass. Slowly, her ass adapted to the intruder, finally taking it all in her butt. "There we are. Wait here," he told Ginny. Lester went into an adjacent stall and rolled out a small cart. He positioned the cart behind Ginny and slid the poles attached to the cart through two leather holders on either side of Ginny's harness. She felt a strap attached to the harness and the one between her legs pulled back to attach to the cart.

Ginny now knew she was going to be a horse, a beast of burden.

"Lester, she looks terrific. You will get a bonus for this as soon as we get back. Now, Ginny. We are going for a ride to my neighbor's house. It's not that far, but if you go to slow..." Ginny felt a sharp sting on her ass. "You will be encouraged by my buggy whip. I know you can't talk, so just nod you head if you understand." Ginny nodded, causing her plume to move back and forth.

"Good. Let's go."

Lester took her by the elbow and turned her toward the walk. He slapped her butt and said,"Get going."

Ginny started walking. The cart with Connie in it was heavy, but once she got going it was somewhat easier.

"Straight down this path, past the barn," Connie called out. To emphasize the point, she flicked Ginny's ass with her buggy whip. Ginny moved faster. She couldn't see much, but she could see fields on her left and right and a road 50 yards in front of her. Urging her forward with the whip on Ginny's ass, Ginny began to go faster until she reached the end of the path by the road.

"Left," yelled Connie and Ginny pulled the cart to the left and down the road. Ginny could see a woman standing by a mailbox just ahead.

"Oh, good, Camille is out. I knew she would want to see you, slave." Connie told Ginny to stop in front of Camille.

"This the new one, Connie?" as Camille walked around Ginny and began to run hand over her sides and ass and up to her bell tipped tits. "I see you've had to use the whip once or twice."

"I did," said Connie. "She's new but doing well."

"Have the boys bred her yet?

Connie laughed when she saw Ginny flinch. "No, but they are setting up for it when we get back. Should be quite a show."

Camille smiled, "I've got time. I may come watch. Do you know, she looks a lot like one you had a while ago, except this one is younger."

Connie just smiled. "Well if you are going to watch her being bred, be in the barn in 15 minutes. Back to the barn, slave. Much to do."

Ginny turned around with the cart following and began to walk back to the path that led to the barn.

"A bit faster," Connie urged and flicked Ginny between her legs with the whip. Ginny sped up.

Ginny reached the path and turned right. She had to pull harder since the path home was a bit uphill. By the time she was back in the barn, she had been hit with the whip 7 times and was sweating.

Lester appeared and to Ginny's surprise he was naked and had a very healthy looking cock, bigger than anything she had ever experienced. Not only was Lester naked but so was George and a third man that Ginny didn't know but thought it might be the cook, Richard.

Connie confirmed that the third man was Richard when she introduced him. Lester and George were unfastening Ginny from the harness, helmet and nipple bells. Ginny noticed that hay bales had been covered with a blanket and resembled a spanking bench. She heard a car pull up and a voice say, "Oh, good, didn't miss it." Camille had come to watch her breeding, whatever that was.

Once Ginny was detached, she was naked, and sweating, standing by the bales. Only her tail plug remained. Connie said, "So, let's see what she's made off. George lay down on the bale and told Ginny to get his cock in your pussy. Ginny got on top of George and positioned his cock under her pussy and lowered herself down and she began to ride him.

Camille said to Connie, "Lester going to go last?"

"He has to because he's the biggest. George is second and Richard is smallest so he'll start. If Lester went first, he'd kill her. Definitely against the rules," Connie laughed.

Richard was now standing behind Ginny, his hard cock in his hand. Squeezing some lube onto his hand, he worked the lube onto his cock and took the last bit and pushed it into Ginny's ass. Richard eased himself into Ginny's ass and despite some resistance, pushed deep into her ass. He and George quickly established a rhythm. Lester climbed up on the bales, grabbed Ginny's hair and pulled her until she raised her head. Seeing Lester's large cock in front of her face, she opened her mouth and let Lester slide his cock in.

Richard was pumping Ginny's ass hard and he shot his cum deep into her ass. When he withdrew, George pushed off and Lester took his spot, almost lifting Ginny in the air and dropping her, pussy first, on his cock. George had moved behind Ginny and now he was invading her ass. Lester was thrusting his cock into Ginny's pussy. She thought she would burst from the pounding her pussy and ass were getting but her shouts, moans and screams were choked off when Richard put his cock in her mouth.

"Clean me off." Ginny sucked him into her just as George blew his load into Ginny's ass.

"Ok, gentlemen," said Connie. "It's time for Lester to plow Ginny's ass. For your safety, move away."

Ginny felt herself lifted by Lester as his cock let her pussy. Lester got behind Ginny and rubbed the head of his cock around Ginny's asshole. With two loads of cum already in her butt, Lester didn't need any lube. He got his cock head in and slowly began to push into Ginny's ass. Ginny has had anal sex before but never with a cock this big. Mike, she thought was big, but not anywhere as big as Lester. Lester was half way in and Ginny was beginning to cum.

"Fuck me!" Ginny yelled. Lester gave a shove and he had Ginny stretched more than she had ever been. Ginny's eyes rolled back into her head as Lester began to saw in and out of her ass. Lester began to cum. She whispered to Lester, please pull out slowly.

Camille yelled at Lester, "What did she say?"

"She wants me to pull out slowly, Miss Camille."

Connie yelled, "Lester, give slave what she wants."

Ginny was panting as Lester eased his cock out of Ginny's stretched ass.

"Get on your knees, slave, head down, ass up," commanded Connie. "Guys, get cleaned up."

Connie and Camille were talking but Ginny could not hear them.

One of the two women took her hands and cuffed them behind her back. Pulling on the cuffs, Ginny was forced to stand as she felt cum drip out of her well fucked ass and run down her leg.

With one woman on each side of her, they walked her back to the house, cum leaking out of her ass the whole way.

They walked her to the side of the house. Connie took a garden hose, turned the water on and gently washed Ginny's ass, sticking her fingers into her gaping hole to get the cum out. They turned her around and hosed the loose hay off her stomach and tits. Camille dried her with a towel.

"Thank you, Ma'am," said Ginny.

Satisfied she would not leak cum on her floor, they led her back into the living room.

Connie and Camille began to undress. Ginny thought she might get a break; she was near exhaustion. Ginny stood by the couch as the two friends stripped.

"Come sit down, Ginny," Connie said. She patted the couch between her and Camille. Ginny sat down despite her asshole aching. Each woman took one of Ginny's thighs and spread them. Camille lowered her mouth to Ginny's right nipple and began to suck. Connie had dropped to her knees on the floor and was licking the inside of Ginny's thigh. Slowly, very slowly, she made her way towards Ginny's pussy, taking long licks that ended on Ginny's clit. Camille was sucking on one nipple and pinching the other. Ginny was overwhelmed. Se was close to coming when Connie stopped and wanted her to turn over.

Ginny did as told, and this new position found her with her ass up. Both women were staring into her wide open asshole. "What did those nasty men do to you?" Camille started to lick her asshole and Connie slid under Ginny to get at her pussy. It didn't take long. Ginny's breath came in short gasps. "Ohhhh," she screamed as she came. She knew her juices were covering Connie's face. Camille left Ginny's ass and began to thrust her tongue into Connie's mouth.

"She is orgasmic as the last one. Somewhat amazing that they are so similar." Camille was smiling as she spoke.

"May I ask who you are talking about?" Ginny asked.

"No, you may not. You may find out, but I will not tell you." Connie said. "That's all for today, Ginny. You need a long soaking bath and dinner. George will see to it. I won't see you until tomorrow."

When she returned upstairs, George had a bath run and she stepped in and let the very warm water envelop her. George told her that a room had been prepared for her across the hall from her bathroom.

George asked how Ginny came to be here.

She explained to George about her fantasy to be auctioned as a sex slave. She told George of her first experience and her desire to do it again.

"I hope you do not feel unkindly toward us for the scene in the barn. We have done that before," George said. "We were commenting after on how much you looked like a younger version of someone we had an adventure with a while back. We all agreed that we would do that with you again, if we could."

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers