Ginny's 3rd Auction Pt. 02

Story Info
The conclusion of her experience as an auctioned sex slave.
11k words
4.62
43.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

The first part of this story can be found in the Incest/Taboo section of Literotica. There is no incestual activity in this part of the story but there is BDSM, humiliation, golden showers and bi activity.

This is the second and concluding part of Ginny's 3rd Auction. I would strongly suggest reading the first part of the story. It would greatly increase your background and understanding of the characters. References are made to other "experiences" of the characters, so you may want to read about those at your leisure. I respond to comments, good or bad, and your votes are really appreciated.

*****

Mike wasn't totally surprised by Ginny's remark that she wanted to become an auctioned sex slave once again. Twice before she offered herself and in the past weeks Mike had increased the amount of humiliation and exposure that Ginny would endure. It was, Mike thought, another way for Ginny to express her submissive personality.

"We should probably invite Jonathan and Grace over next week and see what he thinks. We know there are a bunch of new members but the clubs regulars know you. We may have to think about expanding your limits, although you don't have many left."

"I thought about that, too. I mean, how much more sexually can I do? I've had three guys at once, multiple women, so I guess the only increase might be in the pain area. Some of my last experiences have been pretty intense. I suppose I could do more."

"Let's think on it and I will call Jonathan tomorrow night," said Mike.

Jonathan was excited to hear that Ginny wanted to do another auction. Jonathan was the auctioneer at both of Ginny's previous auctions. Jonathan and now his wife, Grace, were good friends. They lived close and Grace, like Ginny, was submissive. Jonathan had invited them over and Ginny walked to their house naked, even though it was only 8:30. Sitting in Jonathan's front room, the four discussed Ginny's desire to do another auction.

Ginny was describing her feelings about her naked walk in the park; the feeling of exposure, risk, and, Ginny confided, fear. Jonathan asked her what her limits would be.

"No maiming or permanent markings. No shaving my head." Ginny looked at Mike. "Can you think of anything else?"

Mike shook his head. "I don't want you hurt, but I understand the need you have. The discipline desire has increased, hasn't it?"

"Yes, it has. The session I had in the barn at Connie's was, I don't know if I can describe the feelings I was having. Sure, there was discomfort but it was so intense."

"The difficulty we may have is that most of the regulars know you and even though we have new members, I don't know what interest there will be. I would not expect a big payday. How long?" Jonathan said.

"One week and we don't do this for the money, Jonathan." Ginny said. "It's for the humiliation, the servitude, the feeling of not being in control although there are limits."

"No, no, I understand, Ginny," I just want to make sure you are not disappointed."

"That totally depends on who wins the auction." Ginny said.

Jonathan reminded Mike that he would need nude pictures of Ginny. Grace suggested that they take the pictures now since Ginny was already naked and get her in some action shots. Grace spread her legs and beckoned Ginny over to where she was sitting. As Ginny licked Grace's pussy, Mike was taking pictures with his phone.

Ginny kept licking Grace's clit until she began to writhe on her chair. As her orgasm neared, Jonathan stood next to the pair and undressed. He put his hand on Ginny's head and turned her toward his cock which Ginny immediately let enter her mouth. Alternating between Grace's pussy and Jonathan's cock, Ginny was providing Mike with all the pictures he would need for Ginny's auction brochure.

After Grace came, Jonathan received complete attention from Ginny. Grace, still coming down from her orgasm, suggested that Jonathan should cum on Ginny's face and Mike should get a picture. Ginny sucked Jonathan and as he began to cum, Ginny moved her mouth off Jonathan and let him shoot his load on her face. The picture Mike took had cum on Ginny's face from her forehead to her chin. When Mike had stopped taking pictures, Ginny gathered up the cum from her face and licked it up from he hand. Grace had moved off her chair and onto her knees. She undid Mike's pants and freed his raging hard on. Mike came very quickly and Grace didn't miss a drop.

Before they left, Mike had photos of Ginny lying over Jonathan's lap being spanked and Grace pulling on Ginny's nipples. They picked out the best ones and Mike sent them to Jonathan's e-mail. Jonathan said he would get with Robert tomorrow to check when the catering hall would be available and give them a call tomorrow. Mike and Ginny said good night and left, once again Ginny walking home naked.

When they got home, Ginny sent an e-mail to Michelle in London telling her that she was going to put herself up for auction. Ginny said her need couldn't wait for Michelle to return from her studies and that the fantasy Michelle had of the two of them being auctioned off together was still a plan, for now.

Ginny, true to her word, sent a text to Anne Matsui, the wife of her company's President that she was going to do another auction soon. Ginny said she would let her know afterwards everything that happened. She turned off her phone and went to bed, snuggling close to Mike.

"Hiro, konojo wa sore o yarou to shite iru!

"Itsu?"

"Mamonaku"

"Watashi wa ashita denwa o kakemasu."

Jonathan called the next night and said that the hall would be available on a Friday night in three weeks or five weeks on a Saturday. Ginny did some calculations and said the Friday would work. At work, two days later, Ginny told Kathy Bossert, her supervisor, that she would need time off because she would be auctioned off as a sex slave. Kathy was present for Ginny's previous auctions and she knew all of Ginny's sex secrets. Ginny also knew that Scott Hughes, the manager of Ginny's office, was also aware and would probably attend the auction as well. They both told Ginny that getting the time off wouldn't be a problem.

Jonathan had called and wanted their ideas on how to stage the one hour preview of Ginny before the actual auction. Mike told Jonathan that he would talk it over with Ginny and that they would get back to him shortly. As they ate dinner, Ginny nude of course, Mike mentioned Jonathan's phone call and his response that they would talk it over.

"I have thought about it," Ginny said. "I want to be displayed in some way where people can touch if they want but also to have access to impact play. I will leave the how up to you, Jonathan and perhaps Robert."

"Ok. I have some of my own fantasies in that regard." Mike said. "Let's see if we can give madam what she desires as well as ticking a few boxes for me, too."

Ginny was busy at work but two nights later when she got home there was an e-mail from Michelle. She explained to Ginny that she understood the need and that she wanted every detail of her auction and experiences after it was over. Michelle said she had met a group of people in London who were of like mind and she had spent some time with them but she didn't supply Ginny with any details.

Two days before the auction, Ginny had made an appointment to get her waxing. She showed up at the salon after work and Barbara behind the receptionist counter. Barbara smiled when Ginny walked in.

"Well, what are you doing this time?" Barbara asked. It was only recently that Barbara had found out that Ginny was a submissive and that the waxing service Ginny had done previously, played into that submission.

Ginny looked around the area to see if there was anyone within earshot before telling Barbara that she was going to auction herself off again and needed to be hairless. Briars pointed toward her room and Ginny started down the hall.

"Do you want to be nude?" Barbara asked.

Ginny shook her head and Barbara told her to undress and lay on the table on her back. Barbara was very professional as she went about her work. They talked about what the previous auctions were like as Barbara removed the wax. But, this time she moved her hand across Ginny's slit and lingered ever so slightly on her clit. This caused Ginny to suck in her breath. Barbara told her to roll on to her stomach as Barbara was ready to do her asshole.

"Don't need much there," Barbara said. "Better make sure." Barbara took her finger and inserted it, ever so slowly, in Ginny's ass.

The intrusion into Ginny's asshole had startled her, but Ginny moved her bottom back to take more of Barbara's finger in her ass. Barbara inserted a second finger and said, "let's finish you up." Barbara applied the wax and completed the service.

Ginny said, "I know you said you would rather swing the paddle than be hit with it."

"Yeah, a bit of my kink, I guess."

"Well next time, feel free." Ginny smiled.

"I may just do that."

Ginny asked Mike about the preview but he wasn't very forthcoming. "Wait and see tonight," was all he told her, but Ginny noticed a very sly grin on his face.

"Does Jonathan have any idea on how many people will be at the auction?"

Mike said that Jonathan had told him about 30 and most of them were people Ginny knew. Hearing that, Ginny felt a bit disappointed. She was hoping for new people with new ideas. Mike interrupted her daydreaming by saying it was time to leave. Ginny slipped on her sandals and her robe.

"Are you bringing the toy bag." Ginny asked Mike.

"No, Jonathan said he has everything we need for the preview."

They arrived at the catering hall that Robert and Ellen owned. Jonathan and Grace were already there as were Robert and Ellen. Robert and Jonathan were standing in front of a large metal frame that they had constructed. There were pulleys on the top cross bar. Ginny noticed that there was a spreader bar lying on the floor by the base of the metal frame. There was a table next to the metal frame. Ginny thought there were implements on the table but she couldn't exactly see what. Behind the frame was a simple looking device that appeared to be a sawhorse. This sawhorse, however, was heavily padded, and easily two feet wide at the crosspiece. There were chains attached to cuffs at each foot of the horse.

"I am going to be displayed on the frame."

Mike just smiled at Ginny and said, "I think you will know all in a very few moments."

Ellen came up to Ginny and said that the bidders were gathered in the foyer and we're ready to be admitted. "Ginny, shoes and robe off and up on the platform," Ellen said.

Ginny slipped of her sandals and robe and handed them to Mike.

Ellen took Ginny arms and crossed them behind her back and using three leather straps she buckled Ginny's arms together, forcing her to push her tits out. Ellen couldn't resist pulling on Ginny's nipples. Ellen was looking into Ginny's face when she told Ginny to lie down on the floor with her head close to the frame. Jonathan and Robert quickly spread Ginny's legs and attached her ankles to the spreader bar. It was then that Ginny realized what was going to happen. She started to protest when Grace told her to open her mouth. Ge was stroking her face saying, "It's alright. It's what you want, what you need."

Ginny opened her mouth and Grace inserted an o ring gag, forcing Ginny's mouth to stay open. She held Ginny's head up as Ellen secured the gag behind her head. Robert began to pull a chain down from the top of the frame and attached it to the spreader bar. Once he finished that, he pulled on the chain and hoisted Ginny upside down; her legs spread wide, her mouth gagged open and her tits pointing toward her face.

"Time to let them in," said Jonathan. Ginny tried to see who was there. It was difficult being upside down but Ginny saw Kathy Bossert and Scott Hughes from her office. She looked to see if Connie was there or George but she couldn't tell.

"Please take your seats quickly as you can see the star of tonight's proceedings can only be in the position she is in for a short while. As you entered, each of you drew a number out of the bag. Numbers one through five, please come up to the platform."

The five walked up. Ginny was trying to see who had been selected; selected to paddle or whip her in this exposed position. One was Kathy. But Ginny had trouble seeing who else had been selected.

"Each of you gets five strokes with what ever implement you chose. The only rule is that you can not use any implement more than once. We have a flogger, a tawse, a short leather strap, a sorority paddle and a riding crop. Who has number one?" Jonathan asked.

A man stepped forward and took the tawse. "Jerry, you're first. Select your weapon." Jerry moved towards Ginny's back and delivered five blows to Ginny's ass.

Next was Kathy. She took the crop and moved between Ginny's stretched legs.

"How you doing?" Kathy stuck two fingers in Ginny's pussy. "Nice and wet." Kathy stepped back and delivered her five blows directly to her pussy. Ginny was twisting as the blows fell.

Third was another man who Ginny didn't know. He took the flogger and moved so that Ginny was looking at his feet. The man knelt and struck the flogger against Ginny's tits. Ginny didn't think the blows were particularly hard. The next one, Ginny knew would be harder. It was Connie.

"Hello, Ginny. I promised Lester that if I had the chance I would do this." Connie dipped three fingers in Ginny's pussy and then forced them into Ginny's ass. Not being lubed, Ginny was yelling, but because of the o ring, her yells sounded more like a whine. Connie had the short leather strap and struck her ass twice, once across her tits and the last two directly between her legs.

Last was a woman Ginny didn't recognize and she paddled Ginny's ass. When she was done, Mike, Jonathan and Robert lowered Ginny and let her lay on the floor for a few minutes before lifting her up. Ginny was uncuffed and when she could walk, she was led to the sawhorse.

Jonathan announced to the bidders that Ginny would be placed over the sawhorse for 30 minutes and that She could spanked or paddled with the flexible paddle. She could be penetrated with fingers or dildos only. This time, there was no order. The crowd gathered around Ginny and the torment began. Despite being spread quite open, the first person who approached Ginny spread her cheeks as far as the would go. Two fingers dipped into her pussy and two more penetrated her ass. Ginny thought that it was a woman who spread her ass but because of the force of the thrusts she sensed that they were men.

The various examinations of Ginny's body continued for the next thirty minutes. She had been spanked and paddled so that her ass was a very pronounced red. Dildos had been pushed into her pussy and ass driving her close to an orgasm. Her tits had been mauled and her nipples pulled. She recognized some of the tormentors, but most she didn't. She hadn't seen her mother or father but she wouldn't have doubted them being there. Jonathan called time just as her ass was slapped very hard.

Grace and Ellen removed Ginny from the sawhorse and undid the cinches at her back, freeing her hands and removed the o ring gag. Grace gave Ginny some water and then led her by the hand to Jonathan.

"Hands behind your head, please Ginny, and stand with your legs well apart. That's it!" Jonathan then addressed the bidders.

"You all know by experience or reputation what a wonderful slave Ginny is. For this auction, no maiming or permanent marks. No alteration of appearance but piercing is allowed. Term of slavery is one week from the moment I say sold! Any questions?"

Jonathan started the bidding at $1000. It quickly rose to five and Connie had it to $10,000. There was some advance from that to $14,000 but seemed to stop there. Ginny was certain who placed the high bid.

"Going once, going twice..."

"$100,000!"

There was a collective gasp when the figure was shouted out. It wasn't the bid that shocked Ginny, but who had made it. Scott Hughes, her boss!

There were no further bids. Jonathan went toward Scott and said out loud that he hoped this wasn't some stunt. Scott took a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Jonathan who looked it over and tore off the bottom portion.

"All in order. Sold to Scott Hughes and Kathy Bossert. Kathy was on her cell phone and Scott went to Ginny. Mike was approaching.

"I need to speak to the both of you as soon as Kathy is off the phone."

Standing off to the side of the platform, Scott began to explain.

"Ginny, we didn't buy you. We were acting for Mr. Matsui who wants you to fly to Japan tonight. Your slavery will only last two days; Sunday and Monday. Then you will be free to do anything you want. Arrangements have all been made and you will return home Thursday. You will be a slave with his wife, Anne. He would like you to entertain 6 very important people along with Mr. Matsui. There is a private jet waiting. You just need your passport. Of course, you may refuse, as would be your right since you are being moved more that 200 miles from the auction site. Mike may accompany you, but not to the slave party. Do you accept?"

Ginny looked at Mike and he nodded, saying that it was up to her.

Ginny looked at Scott and said, "Accept."

They quickly left and went home to pack what they needed and left for the airport.

Waiting in the chartered area, was Mr. Matsui's corporate plane. Mike and Ginny boarded and a very beautiful attendant asked them to sit and fasten seat belts as they planned to take off immediately after the two bags that they had brought were stored in the rear of the plane. That completed, the plane took off.

Once airborne, Ginny and Mike marveled at the large seats and comfortable legroom. There were eight seats but they were the only passengers. The flight attendant, who introduced herself as Miko, served them drinks and a wonderful meal. It would be a twelve hour flight. Mike thought it would be a good idea to sleep and they did. Not well, but they did rest.

Two hours before they were to land, Miko came by and handed an envelope to Mike and one to Ginny. Miko left them to read the content of their envelopes.

The content of Mike's envelope was short and to the point. It said that Mike was to be taken to one of the finest hotels in Tokyo. He would be in a suite until Thursday morning when he would be brought to pick up Ginny. Miko would stay with him to act as chauffeur, tour guide, and provide Mike access to anything his heart desired. It was signed by Anne Matsui.

Ginny's envelope spelled out the expectations of her slavery. That evening, it now being Monday, Ginny would serve along with Anne as sex slaves to six very important people who impact my business concerns. If they leave happy, I will enjoy good fortune for many years. It is important to give these people what they want no matter how perverse. Wednesday, after the guests leave, you will spend the day with Anne. I will join you that evening. Thursday, you will be picked up by Mike and we shall go to very special restaurant. Friday, you will return home. You will be given the following week off. I expect that your slavery starts now, so please undress and hand your clothes to Miko. Ginny's letter was signed by Hiro Matsui.

At that moment, Miko came with a brown bag and waited for Ginny to remove her clothes. She handed her shoes to Miko who put them in the bag. She reached under her arm and slid down the zipper on her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She bent to pick it up and gave it to Miko. Her bra went next and Ginny noticed that the flight attendant had just ever so slightly licked her lips. Ginny slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties and slid them gown her legs. She bent to pick up the garment and handed it to Miko, who folded them right side out and put them in the bag.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers