Ginny's a Bad Girl

Story Info
And brother is just the man to punish her.
494 words
2.88
124.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyj
keyj
6 Followers

Ginny's been my cunt since her hubby left her. Everyday we make hot sex up in my room when the kids are gone and no one is there to hear us. We also have friends over. She's very good at it, sucking cock, and has helped me get many business deals. Her tits are also quite milky and many men pay her lots of money for one night of sucking.

She's financially solvent if I may say so.

Once however, my dear sister with red tits and milky cunt was very very bad. She lied to me. Lied to me and slept with a man behind my back. The sad part was he was a business associate and owed me a favor.

I found out the very next day, with her red cunt on tape as she rode his dark cock to ecstacy. What a good fuck she had, and really I did not care, but the fact that she had run away to do this made me upset. She was mine, after all.

So, when she came home and climbed into bed, undressing to have sex once again, I did not say anything. I kissed her lips, ripped off her bra and bit her nipples until even she couldn't take the pain. And then I tied her up.

"Do you love me?" I asked as one might ask a lover.

"Yes," she flirted with those dangerous eyes, biting my neck and then my penis.

"Then let me tie you," I turned her over and reached for the ropes under the bed.

She laughed and gave in, squirming with nervousness as I tied her hands and then her legs and the clamped her nipples.

"You're a dom today!" She kicked a little rubbing my legs with her little feet and wondering when I would take her.

"Ginny," I walked away. "You've been a bad girl," I said, pulling out a paddle. She looked at me a little surprised and then she pouted again.

"Fuck me, I'm ready," she said, as I came closer and pulled on her nipples.

"No!" I scolded her tugging on them until I saw her pussy gush like a river.

"Now!" she begged, but I did not enter. "Now! Now!" she began to cry in anguish.

"Come in," I yelled out and then two black men entered. They were 6ft 6 250lbs with venous black cocks at least 9inches long.

"Fuck the bitch," I ordered them as they wlaked over to the bed and took her body by storm

Ginny was angry and yelling like mad. "Don't let them! No! No! No!" she yelled, but I didn't care.

She came at least ten times on each man and then with me, and milked us all so much with her mouth we could not walk for hours.

Yes. Ginny likes rough sex! And not only that, she had so much fun I had to find more men for her every episode.

keyj
keyj
6 Followers