Ginny's Dilemma

Story Info
Ginny's submissive experiences continue.
18.4k words
4.72
70.3k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

This story continues the adventures of Ginny, a married early 30's woman with very submissive fantasies. The story is longer than earlier episodes and does not have a part 2. It could be read as a stand alone but I would suggest reading Ginny's Auction and Ginny's 2nd Auction. Comments and your votes are greatly appreciated. I do respond to those comments. This fiction has elements of Bdsm, bisexuality, humiliation, incest, golden showers and fisting; amongst other things. If that is not your cup of tea, please don't read. If it is, enjoy.

*****

It had been eight months since Ginny's second time as an auctioned sex slave. For the first two months, Ginny and Mike had taken it easy. A cruise to the Bahamas had provided a pleasant diversion. But in terms of perversion, there had been little. Ginny, as was her preference, was naked at home. She remained that way if certain company came, Jonathan, Grace, who was naked as well, Robert and Ellen George, and if their daughter Michelle came over, she would be naked. Ginny's parents, who knew of Ginny's two experiences with the auctions and had even attended one, were now used to seeing Ginny nude when they visited.

But as the the months moved on the yearnings came back. Mike and Ginny were having all kinds of sex and if one of the friends was over or if they were at Robert or Ellen's, the play was far more kinky.

Mike continued teaching and Ginny, despite making some serious money from her auctions, returned to her job as a receptionist at a medical company. Ginny's boss, Mr. Curtis, was one of the winning bidders at her second auction but had suffered a fatal heart attack before he could begin his time with Ginny. Ginny had always thought that his control over her would be extended to include being dominated by the six people in the office. Ginny shivered every time she thought about it. Although, she was responsible for the mistake that cost the office a bonus. It seemed to Ginny that the mistake had been forgotten and her new boss, Mr. Hughes never said a word. Ms. Bossert, the office manager had always been cool to Ginny since that time but more so since the death of Mr. Curtis. No one else said anything. But, Ginny did feel guilty about the events.

It was Tuesday night, and people were coming over. Jonathan, who helped set up the two auctions and Grace, also a neighbor and a submissive like Ginny. This was almost a regular thing on Tuesdays. Just friends who shared some kink getting together. Jonathan and Grace were about the same age, their late 50's.

Jonathan was first to arrive. He shook Mike's hand and hugged Ginny, making sure he squeezed her very cute ass. Grace arrived a short time later. When she came in, she kicked off her shoes and took off her robe revealing a very surprisingly fit body for a 50 plus year old that was totally naked. Grace went to sit on the arm chair, draped her legs over the arms to force her clean shaven pussy to open invitingly. Ginny came over and started to lick Grace's pussy. Jonathan and Mike came over to watch. Jonathan was playing with Grace's tits as Ginny kept pleasing Grace who came very quickly. She told Ginny to trade places with her.

Grace began to return the favor as soon as Ginny had draped her legs over the chair. Ginny wanted Mike and he quickly undressed as Ginny turned her head to suck on her husbands cock. Jonathan had stripped and moved behind Grace. He got himself hard and slipped his cock into Grace's very moist pussy. Mike was pushing his cock deep down Ginny's throat, causing her to gag. Ginny could feel her orgasm building and she increased the pace of her cock sucking. Jonathan must have been getting close because he was slapping Grace's ass hard as he drove deep inside her. Mike began to cum shortly before Ginny. Jonathan gripped Grace's hips as he came and laid half his torso on her back.

It took awhile for them to detach themselves from each other. "Drinks?" Mike asked. Everyone laughed. After a drink, the four were sitting on the sofa or floor.

"Well, let's get started. We need to come up with some suggestions and ideas for our bi monthly meetings," said Jonathan. He was referring to the group that had hosted the two auctions that Ginny was involved in. After the second auction, Mike and Ginny were invited to join. The initiation, Mike recalled, was fun.

Jonathan explained that there were about 75 members. About half were there when Mike and Ginny were initiated. Mike and Ginny were presented to the club members nude. Ginny, obviously, had been nude in front of club members before. But not Mike. What made it worse was that Ginny's parents, Don and Carol, were present. The initiation process was simple. The names of every female in attendance were put into a bowl. The names of every male in attendance was put into another bowl. Two females were drawn and Mike had to satisfy both. Ginny would have to service two males who had been drawn from the other bowl. Ginny was petrified that one would be her father but that didn't happen.

Mike brought both women to orgasm with his tongue and cock, shooting his load on the two women's faces. Ginny was getting double penetrated by a young guy who was deep in her ass and an old acquaintance, Steven, who she had to service during her sex slavery. Both men pulled out and came in her mouth. Mike remembered Ginny's mother Carol saying that she never knew just how sexy her daughter was.

There had been one other meeting that Mike and Ginny attended but there weren't many people and they left early. But it was at this meeting that Ginny noticed that Ms. Bossert was in attendance. She asked Jonathan about it and said that her boyfriend was that Curtis fellow who had bid on Ginny at the second auction. Ginny let it pass.

Sitting around, the four people listened to Jonathan as he explained that we needed something to boost interest in the club.

Ginny said, "You want me to auction myself again."

"No, Ginny, I am not suggesting that but if you ever want to do it again..."

"Mike will be first to know," Ginny said sharply.

"Speaking of auctions," Jonathan continued, "Michelle wants to do it and I don't believe I can talk her out of it. Maybe her parents can. Anyway, she still won't be 21 for a few months. Maybe you can talk to her, Ginny."

"I would tell her to do it, so please don't ask me to do that. Anyway, I enjoyed almost all that happened."

They talked for a while longer and Grace said, "Do we all know Connie?"

Ginny's ears perked up. "Yes, she bought me at my second auction. Why?"

"Then you know she has a particular kink that could be very entertaining. Maybe we could have cart races with human horses. We could find some submissive males in our group, I'm sure, so we could have female and male pony girls and pony boys."

"Great idea," said Mike. "We could even have betting on the winners!"

Ginny and Grace were in whispered conversation as Jonathan and Mike kept at the betting angle. "There has to be a computer program that can handle parimutuel wagering," said Mike.

Jonathan agreed to look into that and would report back next week.

"Grace and I think the races are a good idea but what about the loser?" Mike and Jonathan looked at Ginny somewhat puzzled.

"Grace and I think there should be some sort of consequence for the loser."

"Such as?" said Jonathan

"Well," Grace started, "what if the last place finisher gets put in Connie's barn and bound over the bales and has to stay there, you know, bound, for a period of time. Maybe one hour for each second they were behind the winner or each length. A female who loses, let's say by three seconds or three lengths, would be tied down for three hours and the guests would have access to her three holes for that long. She could also be spanked, paddled, cropped or even whipped or caned, although it might make sense to limit the items available for chastising the loser."

"Great ideas," said Mike. "Wonderful."

Jonathan wanted the group to come up with more ideas and Mike refilled the drinks.

"How about bisexual night?" Grace said. "No playing except with members of the same sex."

Mike said he never noticed guys getting it on at parties. But Jonathan had said that there were guys who would be bi if it was in a dominant submissive setting.

"What do you mean?" Ginny asked Jonathan.

"Well, Jonathan started, "there are guys who could never just be bi or consider a gay act unless they were in a submissive frame of mind."

"So they would never suck cock or take it in the ass unless it was in a BDSM scene?" Grace asked.

"Yes," answered Jonathan.

Ginny wanted to know if we had members like that. Jonathan thought that maybe there would be one or two.

"More females, though," said Jonathan. "So bisexual night might work for them. Any other ideas?"

"We could always do a random draw for partners, like a swingers club." Mike offered.

Jonathan and Grace both grimaced, Mike saw their expressions and said, not a good idea, huh?"

"We have done that so often over the years," Jonathan said. "Well, at the general portion of our next get together I will present the races idea and the bisexual themes. I will get a hold of Connie and see what she thinks and what she has in ways of equipment."

Jonathan got dressed and left and Grace slipped on her shoes but put her robe over her arm. She kissed Mike and Ginny and out the door, naked, she went.

"That's a start,"said Mike. Ginny nodded in agreement.

"I want to ask your opinion on something. Let's get into bed and I will tell you."

"I thought there was something on your mind, Ginny."

Ginny turned to Mike and he put his arm around her. He asked Ginny what was on her mind

"I saw Kathy Bossert at the last group get together. I don't know if she saw me but she must know what I enjoy doing. I wondered if she knew what Mr. Curtis planned for me when he bought part of my time as a sex slave from Connie. I was worried that if he did, I would have had to quit work. I thought I would get fired after being late with that report. But, the more I think about it, maybe being dominated at work would make Ms. Bossert appreciate me more. The problem with that is the new boss knows nothing, I think, and Bossert may not know what was planned."

Mike thought a moment. Then he said, "it sounds to me like you want to be punished for what happened, even though no one seems to be as bothered by it as you do. Maybe Ms. Bossert still holds some animosity given she was close to Mr. Curtis. But it doesn't sound like anyone else does. How is the new boss?"

"Mr. Hughes? Seems like a nice guy. Doubt if he knows anything," said Ginny.

"It seems to me that you have two choices," Mike offered. "You either talk to Ms. Bossert, or you let me spank the guilt out of you."

Mike started laughing as Ginny poked him in his side. "You can always spank me. I think I will talk to Ms. Bossert. At best, it might ease the tension that I am feeling and at worst I will get fired."

"Ginny, we still have most of the auction money and if you lose your job, we just auction you off again!" Mike was now laughing. But Ginny was lost in thought.

A few days passed and nothing had been said about Ginny's dilemma. Jonathan had called saying he had an update on the special programs and was inviting people to his house Saturday night to discuss plans. Mike told Jonathan that he and Ginny would be there until Ginny shouted that this was the weekend that Michelle was going to stay with them because Robert and Ellen were going to be away at a convention. Jonathan said to bring her along. Mike said he would pick up Grace on the way over. He also told Jonathan to have the get together later in the evening so the three women could walk over naked. Jonathan readily agreed.

That night, Ginny told Mike that she was going to speak to Ms. Bossert after work tomorrow so she might be a bit late.

"Damn," said Mike. "I thought I would get to spank those feelings out of you!"

"You can still do that anytime you want," Ginny replied smiling.

At the office the next day, Ginny went in to see Ms. Bossert first thing in the morning and asked if she could speak with her after work.

"May I ask what this is about?"

Ginny didn't know how to respond and all she could come up with was, "Mr. Curtis."

"I see. After everyone leaves, then."

Ginny said thank you and returned to her desk.

At 5:00 pm Ginny watched the four woman and two men gather their things, say good night and leave. Ginny could not tell if Mr. Hughes had left because she could not see his office. She got up and went toward Ms. Bossert's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Ms. Bossert called.

Ginny opened the door and took the seat across from the desk that Ms. Bossert indicated to Ginny.

"So, what can I do for you, Ginny?"

"I was wondering, Ms. Bossert, if I could ask you a question regarding Mr. Curtis?"

"Go on."

"I believe you know about my..." Here, Ginny faltered. She stuttered terribly to try to get the words out.

"That I know you auctioned yourself off as a sex slave, twice, I believe, and that Mr. Curtis bought part of your time. Yes, I know that."

Ginny tried to get started again and eventually found the words. "I realize we didn't earn a bonus a year ago because of my mistake. I had assumed the reason Mr. Curtis bought some of my time at the auction was to punish me for that failure. I wanted to know if you knew his plans for me."

Ms. Bossert looked at Ginny and she said, "yes, I knew. But his death changed everything. He had planned to talk to the staff and he spoke to three members of staff after telling me what he had planned to do. He was going to have you report to work from home on Wednesday and for you to address the staff and apologize for your failure to complete the report that would have insured bonuses for all the office staff. Then, he wanted you to tell the staff that for the next two days, you would work nude and that they would have complete access to your body for sex or to punish you any way they saw fit. He was going to bring in items for them to punish you with. He wanted the staff to humiliate you in any creative way they could think of. He was convinced you would go through with it but quit afterward."

"He was right. Who did he speak with?"

"Two staff members told him absolutely not and blamed him for not getting you help on the report. What I am telling you now is confidential, The third staff member he spoke to had planned a holiday at some swingers resort with her husband so that they could find a spark in their marriage. She thought fucking other people would do it. She was all for your humiliation. She even wanted her husband to come in and fuck you."

"That was Maria, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was."

"What about you? Everyone has been nice, okay, Maria is cool toward me and I think there is some animosity toward me from you."

"Ginny, your work is not in question. I feel the way I do toward you because I would love to dominate you and I feel like I have been denied that."

"But your in the club! Ms. Bossert, you could have me anytime during a club function."

"I don't think you realize how popular you are. You are always surrounded by people. I could never get near you and work didn't seem to be the right place for that type of conversation."

"Well," said Ginny, "it is now!" Ginny thought for a moment and worked up the courage to say, " I think I will not get over the feelings I have about this until we work this out. I think we should have you dominate me one day after work."

"Just me?"

Ginny thought a moment and said, "Maria and her husband."

"I will speak to Maria tonight. We could do this tomorrow night in the conference room if all is agreeable. I will let you know tonight. I would expect that your ass will be sore. I don't know if Maria's husband likes to spank or paddle girls asses but I know I do."

She got up from behind her desk and approached Ginny who stood up.

"I am glad you are doing this." She hugged Ginny and Ginny left.

That night, Ms. Bossert called and told Ginny that Maria and Carlos Sandoval agreed to attend and that she would be quite late getting home.

"I have told my husband and he agrees that if this will help remove the feelings, real or imagined, then I should do it. He will pick me up after. That will give you about five or six hours. Yes, I understand."

They talked a minute more and then hung up.

"Understand what?" Mike asked.

"No underwear."

"Your ok with this?"

Ginny assured Mike she was and that this would be so much better than what could have happened.

The next morning, Ginny put on her shoes and a dress that was short, but not very clingy. She did not wear panties nor a bra. She kissed Mike when he dropped her off saying he will be out front at ten o'clock and would just wait until she was done. If she was not downstairs by midnight, he told her he would come to get her. She kissed him and went to work.

Two things happened during the day to reinforce what was going to happen later that day. Ms. Bossert called her into the office at 10 am and made Ginny lift her dress to her waist to prove she wasn't wearing panties. In the afternoon, Maria Sandoval leaned over Ginny and grabbed her tit. Maria smiled at Ginny and patted her shoulder. She leaned in and whispered in Ginny's ear, "this is going to be fun...for me"

At 5:00 pm the staff that wasn't staying for the "entertainment" started to leave. A few minutes later they were all gone.

"I am going to check on Mr. Hughes," said Ms. Bossert. She returned a few minutes later and she said that he just left. "Let's go to the conference room." She went to lock the door to the office. "The cleaning crew doesn't come until the early morning. We wouldn't want to be disturbed."

When they got to the conference room, Ms. Bossert said to Ginny, "shoes off, on the table." Ginny kicked of her shoes and put them on the table. "Dress." Ginny reached behind her and slid down the zipper. The dress top slid off her shoulders revealing her breasts to the two women.

"Nice," said Maria as she took Ginny's tits in her hands. As she was fondling Ginny, her cell rang and she answered. "Be right there. Carlos is outside."

"Let's get her ready," said Ms. Bossert. She pulled Ginny's dress off and put it on a chair with her shoes that she had removed from the table. Producing two leather cuffs, she knelt and put the cuffs on Ginny's ankles.

"Turn around. Ginny was now facing the end of the conference table. Ms. Bossert bent down and and attached the ankles cuffs to the table legs with a small chain and clip, forcing Ginny's legs apart. She then cuffed Ginny's hands behind her back and pushed her forward so that Ginny's upper body was resting on the table and her ass was elevated and spread.

"Maria, here's the key. Go let your husband in and relock the door."

Maria left the room as Ms. Bossert ran her fingers down Ginny's ass to her slit. She found Ginny's clit and pinched it, causing Ginny to wince and suck in her breath.

When Maria returned, Carlos saw the bound form of Ginny and whistled. "So, this is the bitch who cost me and my wife our vacation."

Ms. Bossert stepped forward and said, "Yes, this is Ginny. She is doing this willingly, Carlos, so be respectful or you won't get to enjoy it!"

"Yes, of course. Please excuse me, Ms. Bossert and touching Ginny's back, my apologies, Ginny."

"Thank you, Carlos." Ms. Bossert said. "I think it would be easier if everyone, except Ginny, called me Kathy, don't you? Ginny can still call me Ms. Bossert."

Kathy indicated that they should strip and Kathy did the same. Reaching into a large duffle bag that Ginny hadn't noticed before, she withdrew a long leather strap and tapped Ginny on the ass with it.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers