Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 04

Story Info
The domination and humiliation of Ginny continues.
12.6k words
4.5
42.7k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

This is a continuation of Ginny's Humiliation. It can be read as a stand alone story but it would make your understanding of characters and background if you read the past adventures of Ginny. A special thanks to Rman for his proofing and ideas and to SecondSamuel for his thoughts and input. Thank you if you comment and thank you if you vote. Whether you do or you don't, enjoy.

*****

The day after Ginny had gone down on Miranda on the conference room table while Rachel spanked her and the rest of the office had watched, came and went. Scott Hughes, the office manager, was pushing people to catch up with the suddenly large amount of work that needed to be completed. Ginny continued to work nude but humiliating Ginny every morning in the conference room over coffee and pastry was curtailed and replaced with work.

The weekend at home was welcomed and gave Ginny and her husband, Mike, a chance to spend a quiet weekend together with no company. They did the things that married couples do; they paid bills, cleaned the house, and did laundry, although they had less laundry to do than other couples because Ginny spent most of her time nude. They did go shopping and Ginny did wear a dress, a very short dress with no underwear, and would tease Mike whenever she could. Ginny was sure once or twice that when she flashed her pussy at Mike, a smiling stock boy or two got an eyeful.

Sunday night they sat at home sipping a glass of wine. Mike asked Ginny if the morning office humiliations would start up again. Ginny didn't know. She said that it would depend on the amount of work that needed to be done. Their conversation was interrupted by a phone call.

Mike answered and handed the phone to Ginny, telling her that it was Nancy, from the Erotic Boutique. Ginny and Nancy talked for a few minutes; Mike trying to understand the conversation based on Ginny's questions and remarks. Mike knew that if Nancy was calling, then there was something being planned that would feed Ginny's submissive needs. When she hung up, Ginny told Mike what the call was about.

"They want to do another demonstration and they want me for the model, somewhat like last time, but a little bit of a different theme." Ginny told Mike

"What do they want to do?"

"This time, they would be selling implements, mostly different types of whips. I would be bound and customers could try out different whips on me before they buy. Nancy said that their only condition was that I couldn't be marked ahead of time."

"If you decide to do this, you would need to limit what happens at the office. But, they have been cooperative. When?"

"They were thinking this coming weekend. I get a waxing on Thursday so I will be all smooth. What do you think?"

"You have been expanding the amount of pain you receive ever since we got back from Japan. This would really play into your needs. I will be there, of course. Might find a new toy or two to try out on you and buy the ones I like." Mike laughed.

"Will you call Kathy tomorrow and let her know about no impact play? I'm sure Barbara will use her paddle on me in front of Rachel, but she only gets my ass red."

"No problem, I will call Kathy tomorrow and let her know that impact play is out after Wednesday. How is it going with Rachel?"

"I think she is beginning to come to terms with her dominant needs and she says that she always wanted to be with a woman so I'd say she is getting what she wants and what she needs from me. But, it is slow going."

Monday morning Ginny went through what now was a regular routine. Stop and pick up pastries, go to the office, strip naked, make coffee then wait with her hands behind her head for Kathy or Scott, her immediate bosses, to arrive. Once the other seven office people arrived, she serves coffee and pastry to those that wanted some.That left 45 minutes or so of humiliation time for Ginny. But not today.

Scott Hughes, the office manager, and Kathy Bossert, Ginny's supervisor, did not arrive until half past eight. Standing next to Ginny, Scott made an announcement.

"Change in plans for this week. We have an assignment from the home office that must be finished by Wednesday. Assignments are already on your desks. This is a top priority. No humiliation time tomorrow or Wednesday and Thursday and Friday, the office will be closed for some remodeling, so, we will have some days off if we get our assignments done. I don't want anyone feeling they didn't get to have fun with our Ginny, so feel free to come up and feel her up before you go back to your desks. Ginny will remain nude through Wednesday. That's it."

Everyone got up and had a feel of Ginny's ass, tits and pussy. Ginny recalled afterwards that the four men fingered her pussy and patted her ass, but Allison, Maria, Kathy and Miranda had pulled and squeezed on Ginny's nipples and tits. Rachel, however, stood in front of Ginny after everyone left and put her arms around Ginny and squeezed both her ass cheeks. She quickly kissed Ginny on the lips and left. Ginny wanted the kiss to last longer.

Ginny told Mike about the events of the day. Their conversation continued through dinner and after as a nude Ginny snuggled next to Mike on the couch.

"I think this could be very hard on you. Do you have to confirm with Nancy?" Mike asked.

"Tomorrow night. She's supposed to call."

"How many strokes do you think you can take?"

"I was going to ask you. If they're all on my butt, I think fifty to seventy. If they spread them around, maybe a hundred."

"You deserve them!" Mike kidded.

"I don't know if I deserve them but I really do want them."

"You are truly a submissive. But, don't forget. You are my submissive."

"Yes, sir. I will never forget that," Ginny said as she lowered her head into Mike's lap and pulled his cock out and sucked on it until he filled Ginny's mouth with cum. She opened her mouth to show him his cum and with a flick of her tongue, she swallowed it all and smiled.

With the office closed and all the deadlines met, Ginny and Rachel planned to meet at the salon for their waxing on Thursday night. Once inside the salon, Barbara, the technician who knew of Ginny's submissiveness and had watched her sold at an auction, greeted them at the front desk and locked the door.

"Barbara likes to work on her special clients after the salon is closed so that she could indulge herself." Ginny explained to Rachel.

"Indulge how?" Rachel asked.

"She is a straight Dom but she does paddle my ass."

Rachel gave Ginny a weak smile as Barbara led them back to her room.

"So, another auction, Ginny?" Barbara asked.

"No, just in need and Rachel wants the same treatment, although not the, uh, extras. She is discovering her Dom side."

"Won't be a problem. Who's first?"

Ginny said she would go first and began to undress, which for Ginny was easy since all she was wearing was a long sweater. Ginny pulled off the sweater, slipped off her sandals and climbed up on the table, laying on her back.

As Barbara worked on Ginny's pussy, she asked Ginny about her latest adventures. She asked about her Japanese friend, Ann, who was the wife of the president of Ginny and Rachel's company.

"I haven't spoken to her in a while," Ginny said as Barbara finished Ginny's front.

"Ok, turn over Ginny and let's do your asshole."

Ginny rolled over on to her stomach and got up on her knees so that her ass was raised. She rested her head on her hands.

"Just a little red. Haven't been punished a lot, huh?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," Rachel said and she began to tell Barbara of the events in the office and her own discoveries.

"So, you like to swing the paddle." Barbara said, as she removed the wax from around Ginny's asshole.

"Yes, I think I do." Rachel replied.

"Good, then," Barbara said as she reached under the treatment table for her paddle, which resembled an overly large ping pong paddle. She handed it to Rachel.

"Give her ten good ones and then it will be your turn for your waxing."

A smiling Rachel got up and took the paddle from Barbara. She patted Ginny's ass and traced her fingers over Ginny's asshole before she began to paddle Ginny's ass. As she reached the fifth swat, Rachel was really getting into it, putting more force into her swings. When she stopped after ten swats, Ginny's ass was getting red.

"Ok, Rachel. Nice job. You do have promise." Barbara said. "Now, why don't you get undressed and I'll do your waxing."

Rachel began to undress. When she was naked, Ginny was staring at her ass.

"You're really beautiful." Ginny said.

Rachel blushed as Ginny continued to visually enjoy Rachel's firm, full breasts, flat stomach, with just the hint of pubic hair and a pair of great legs attached to that gorgeous ass.

"You're a good looking woman. Too bad I'm into guys." Barbara said as she patted the table and Rachel climbed up.

Ginny watched as Barbara spread Rachel's legs and applied wax.

"Ok, over you go." Barbara said as Rachel turned over and was instructed to get into the same ass up head down position Ginny had been in.

Barbara applied the wax to Rachel's asshole and soon was pulling it off.

"Want to look?" Barbara asked Ginny.

Ginny jumped up and walked behind Rachel's raised ass. She touched Rachel's smooth asshole and Rachel jumped.

"Well, if you jumped from that..." Ginny said as she lowered her head and began to lick Rachel's asshole. Patting her ass, Ginny told Rachel to turn over.

Rachel did. She knew what was coming next and she wondered if Ginny or Barbara noticed her hesitation before she slid her ankles back toward her ass and spread her legs. Ginny lowered her head and she began to lick Rachel's smooth pussy. It wasn't long before Ginny had Rachel moaning.

"Rachel, spread your pussy lips so Ginny can suck on your clit and make you cum." Barbara said.

Rachel slid her hands down her thighs and pulled her lips apart. Ginny began to suck Rachel's clit into her mouth as Barbara began to spank Ginny. Rachel began to cum and squeezed her legs against Ginny's head as she continued to cum. As her orgasm subsided, she moved her legs down and Ginny stood up. Barbara was rubbing Ginny's ass. Ginny helped Rachel sit up and she hugged Rachel.

"That was amazing!" Rachel said.

"Glad you enjoyed it." Ginny said smiling.

Both Rachel and Ginny dressed and left the salon. The two women talked as they walked to their cars.

"When can we get together again?" Rachel anxiously asked.

"Soon, so you can dominate me and make me make you cum."

"Yes, I would like to do that," an excited Rachel said.

Ginny returned home and told Mike what had happened at the salon. He listened patiently as Ginny described how she had licked Rachel's pussy until she came.

"I think she is looking forward to dominating me. I would like that. I know that other woman have done that, Maria, Connie, Kathy and a few others. But, I am really attracted to Rachel. I could really enjoy being her sub but she doesn't know enough yet."

"Well, we could give her lessons. I could help, or Connie. Maybe Kathy would help train her to be your dominant."

"Let's talk more about this later." Ginny said. "I'm hungry."

After dinner, they relaxed and Friday was spent just relaxing, since Mike didn't have any classes to teach on Friday, and Ginny spent Saturday getting ready for her appearance at the Boutique.

When they pulled into the Boutique's parking lot on Saturday night, Mike said that he was going to keep a close eye on Ginny and the number of strokes she would receive. Ginny, wearing only a t-shirt, kissed Mike and went into the store.

Nancy was behind the counter when Ginny entered. There weren't many cars in the parking lot and just a few customers inside. Nancy turned and spoke to a man who took over counter duties as Nancy came down from the raised counter and greeted Ginny.

"I am expecting a dozen or so people. Four or five men and maybe six or seven women." Nancy noticed the surprised look on Ginny's face after telling her the expected numbers of attendees.

"Surprised by the amount of women? I've never told you but I'm into women. I like men but women, particularly submissive women like you, really get me wet. I hope you're not put off by that."

Ginny looked at Nancy and laughed. "Some of my best submissive experiences have been with dominant women, so no, Nancy, I am not turned off by a female whipping me or ordering me to go down on them or anything that they want to do to me."

Nancy moved in front of Ginny, bent slightly, and lifted Ginny's t-shirt over her head and threw it behind the counter. Nancy reached for Ginny's tits and pulling her by the nipples led her into the room marked Esoterica.

Janice, who worked with Nancy, was already in the room setting up a table with various implements displayed across the top. Janice looked up and said hello to Ginny who returned the greeting.

"I see you're ready." Janice said smiling.

Ginny came over to examine the various whips, paddles, and floggers.

"How many strokes of each implement you get depends on if everyone shows and how many strokes you can take." Janice said.

Nancy came over to listen to Ginny's response. "I talked with my husband about it because he asked the same question. If all of the strokes are on my ass or upper thighs, then fifty to sixty would be my limit. But, if the strokes are also on my tits and pussy, maybe one hundred would be ok."

"It would be terrific if you can take a hundred." Nancy said. "We are going to use the X Frame so you will be available front and back. I do want to ask you about something I would like to do if you are ok with it."

"What is it?" Ginny asked.

"You have had clips on you pussy but I have someone who requested to whip your pussy with your pussy lips open." Nancy said.

"I have had clips on my pussy lips and I have been strapped on my pussy, but never wide open."

"I think you'll love it." Janice said. " You'll do it because you crave the pain, the humiliation of being so open in front of people. In fact, I think you're getting wet just thinking about it, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Good. Janice, let's get her bound to the frame, ass out."

Janice led Ginny to the X Frame. Ginny thought it looked like a St. Andrews Cross except that this one was portable. There were wheels on the bottom of the two legs that allowed the device to be moved. Cuffs were attached to the bottom and tops of each piece. Small blocks of wood, painted black like the rest of the device, meant that whoever was bound to the frame was off the floor and could be wheeled to another place without being uncuffed. Janice had Ginny bound to the device quickly, running her finger through Ginny's slit when she finished.

"I am always amazed how wet you get when people are about to see you naked and having things to your body." Janice whispered in Ginny's ear. "You're going to get worked over tonight but I think you'll enjoy it." Janice twisted one of Ginny's nipples as she moved away.

Nancy, meanwhile, was admitting the guests into the room. Ginny was facing away from the dozen people who entered. They gathered around Ginny's bound body. Mike moved slightly in front of Ginny so that she knew he was there.

"Thank you for coming," Nancy said. "We have a fine collection of paddles, floggers and whips for you to sample this evening. Please feel free to try out any item on our very submissive friend here, who some of you know from past events here at the Erotic Boutique. The rules are very simple. You may use any of the floggers or paddles five swats each on our submissive. Four strokes of any whip. You may use any item anywhere you please on Ginny's body, but, no name calling. Understood?"

"Excellent. Whenever your ready, please pick up an implement and try it out. Or, just watch if you wish." Nancy instructed.

The guests began to walk around Ginny or moved toward the display of implements. Ginny was touched and fondled by the guests. One man stood in front of her and pulled her nipples straight out. Ginny gasped at the pain but he quickly let go. Others were rubbing her ass and one or two put fingers inside her wet pussy, causing some comments about Ginny's excitement at being displayed and used.

A man had picked up a flogger and brought it down across Ginny's ass with a loud splat. Two more strokes followed and Ginny realized that all conversation had stopped and all eyes were on her ass. The final two strokes were delivered with more force than the previous three. Ginny's ass was turning a light pink. The man moved away. The next three people, two women and one man, used floggers and paddles. But the fifth person caused Ginny to shiver when she ran a finger from Ginny's neck, down her spine and stopping at the entrance to Ginny's ass. Ginny felt a face near her ear and a voice, a familiar voice whispered very softly in Ginny's ear.

"God, you really love this, don't you?"

It was Miranda. Ginny didn't know what to say or do. The little adventures at the Boutique were just that, kinky adventures that only Mike knew about. Now, someone from her office would know, someone who Ginny had used her mouth on while others in the office paddled her.

"I should have asked Rachel to come with me. I think she would enjoy this." Miranda said as she moved away from Ginny's ear. A stinging blow fell across Ginny's ass. Then another. A third across her upper thighs.

"It's a four tail whip." Miranda said from behind Ginny. "I think I am going to buy this. I know a person in my office who would love to use this on you. Maybe several people in my office."

The last stroke fell across Ginny's ass. She heard Miranda tell Janice that she would take it and the single tail demonstration because she might want that. Various other implements were used but the last one on her ass was a leather paddle, wider than a strap but not as long. Five strokes were delivered all across her ass by Mike, who made sure his strokes were forceful enough for Ginny to grunt after each stroke was delivered. He asked Ginny how she was doing and she said she was ok but her ass really hurt.

"We can fix that," said Janice and she began to undo the cuffs binding Ginny to the X Frame. No sooner was she down, than she was reattached, this time facing out with her tits and pussy potential targets.

Once Ginny was secure, Janice knelt in front of Ginny and attached a clamp to Ginny's right pussy lip. Nancy handed Janice some twine and Janice tied off one end of the twine to the handle of the clamp. Janice passed the twine behind Ginny's ass and placed another clamp on Ginny's left pussy lip. Pulling on the twine the right clamp pulled Ginny's pussy lip away from her slit. Janice tied the twine tightly to the left clamp handle. The tautness of the twine pulled Ginny's left lip away from her slit. Her pussy and clit were now wide open and exposed.

Ginny was feeling the effects of the clamps as Miranda approached the X Frame holding a leather flogger. She teased the flogger through Ginny's open slit and over her clit.

"I think that if I use this, I will knock off your clamps and we wouldn't want that." Miranda said. "I think I need something not as wide. Nancy, what can you recommend?"

Nancy brought over two implements; a riding crop and the single tail whip.

"Try these on her." Nancy said and she handed the implements to Miranda.

The other attendees moved closer, intrigued by the opportunity to watch a pussy and clit whipped by this tall, extremely beautiful, black woman. As she approached Ginny, there was a collective silence as Miranda put down the crop and brought the whip down on Ginny's clit with enough force to make her cry out.

"Did you like that, Ginny?"

When Ginny didn't answer, Miranda brought the whip down on her clit a second time. Then with an upswing the whip bit into Ginny's slit.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers