Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers

Mike watched, as the two women began to satisfy each other. Ginny was beginning to squirm as Rachel licked Ginny's pussy. Rachel was grinding her pussy in Ginny's face, the last bit of Mike's cum dribbled out of her ass and into Ginny's mouth. Ginny raised her knees up as she began to cum, squeezing Rachel's head. Rachel's orgasm followed quickly after Ginny had cum. The two women untangled and they sat side by side against the couch.

"Well, what did you think about being fucked in your ass?" Ginny asked as she put her arm around Rachel.

Rachel looked at Ginny, then at Mike. "It was different. I enjoyed having you eat me, more. I liked paddling your ass."

"You really enjoy the dominant role, don't you?" Mike asked.

"I like dominating Ginny." Rachel blushed and looked away.

"Do you fantasize about dominating me?" Ginny asked, softly rubbing Rachel's inner thigh.

"Yes." Rachel almost whispered. "I imagine doing all kinds of things to you. Very kinky things."

Rachel had stopped talking, but Mike wasn't going to let this drop. "Quit being a tease Rachel. What do you fantasize about doing to Ginny?"

"Mostly the things we do to her in the office. But there are some things that go beyond what happens every morning. I think of fucking you like Miranda did, with a strap on. I imagine sticking things in your pussy and...I'm so embarrassed, but pissing on you."

"Mike stood up and offered a hand to each of the women and pulled them up. "Come with me."

Mike led the two naked women through the kitchen and out the back door into Ginny and Mike's small, fenced back yard.

"Ginny, go lay down on your back." Mike ordered.

Ginny walked onto the grass and laid down. Mike then told Rachel to squat over Ginny's face, and put her pussy right over Ginny's mouth. Before Rachel could do that, Mike whispered something to Rachel. Rachel nodded when Mike moved back to watch.

Rachel lowered her pussy onto Ginny's mouth. Ginny, her submissive needs surfacing, licked Rachel's pussy and when Rachel ordered Ginny to open her mouth, Ginny immediately obeyed. Rachel began to piss in Ginny's mouth and continued until Ginny's mouth

Rachel stopped her stream. "Swallow, Ginny."

Ginny looked up into Rachel's face, closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Good girl. Now open up. I have more for you." Rachel said.

Ginny opened her mouth and Rachel aimed her piss at Ginny's open mouth. The piss hit Ginny in the face before Rachel adjusted her position and aimed her stream directly into Ginny's mouth. Ginny did her best to catch all of Rachel's piss in her mouth, but some spilled out before Rachel had finished.

"Show me my piss, Ginny." Rachel said sternly, as Ginny opened her mouth. "Now you can swallow."

Ginny swallowed and opened her mouth to show Rachel that her piss was no longer in her mouth. Rachel lowered herself down onto Ginny's mouth.

"Now, clean me off."

Ginny tongued Rachel's slit and licked her clit, bringing her to another orgasm. When her pleasure subsided, Rachel got off Ginny and helped her to stand. They embraced each other and kissed deeply. Mike, looking on, said that they had put on quite a show. The three went back inside.

Rachel stayed for a while longer. Ginny told Rachel about the upcoming charity event.

"I most definitely want to attend that." Rachel said as she dressed to leave. "You'll let me know when?"

Ginny said that she would. "It will be so humiliating to have some people who know me be there to watch. I know Miranda will be there."

After Rachel left, Mike hugged Ginny and told her how much she excited him and how much he loved her. The couple went upstairs to their bedroom, Mike slapping her ass after each step up the stairs.

The next night, Ginny received a call from Nancy. Nancy told Ginny that the charity event was going to be held next Saturday night and that it would be held at the Boutique, Nancy's erotic adult store.

"I believe there will be close to one hundred people attending. We charge an admission price and people will pay to do certain things to you. You won't have to fuck or suck anyone, unless you want to, but I want to make sure you understand that this is going to be very intense. I've given some thought to what you asked me last time we talked, you know, about being displayed? I think I've come up with something that will feed your needs and excite the guests. But, once again, are you sure you're up to this?" Nancy asked.

"I want to do this, Nancy. I need to do this. As long as what happens will heal and not be permanent, I am fully agreeable to what your guests want to do to me."

"Then I will see you at 7:00 pm on Saturday. You may want to take some time off from work afterwards. Maybe a few days."

"I have vacation time coming so that won't be a problem."

Ginny filled in Mike on the conversation.

"You're going to be there, aren't you?" Ginny asked.

"Of course. It sounds like it is going to be a pretty heavy scene. But, you're getting wet thinking about it, aren't you?"

"I am. I'll clear the time off on Monday."

As the week progressed, Ginny was not subjected to anything more than an occasional slap on her bottom or allowing herself to be fondled by the people at work. Everyone seemed occupied with a great deal of work. Ginny, being truthful to herself, felt a bit disappointed. She needed to be humiliated and to be subjected to whatever deviate things her work colleagues could dream up. Even Rachel, who Ginny really wanted to serve, was preoccupied with work.

On Wednesday, her last day of work before the weekend event, Ginny had decided to take off her jacket and walk into the bakery totally nude. She didn't care if there were others in there or not. When she pulled into the parking lot, she was disappointed to find the lot empty. Ginny took off her jacket, and wearing only her sandals, walked into the bakery naked.

Standing behind the counter was the older woman, the wife of the baker. The young assistant wasn't visible. The woman smiled when she saw Ginny.

"I told them that you would do it. They didn't think you would."

The woman shouted for the other two to come out from the back. The baker, the woman's husband, was smiling and the young female assistant was just staring at Ginny's body.

The older woman asked Ginny if she wanted her usual order and when Ginny said she did, the woman turned and began to put pastry into box.

"Well, show us everything. Turn around so we can see that ass of yours." The baker ordered.

Ginny rotated slowly around until she once again faced the two.

"Clara, do you like what you see?" The baker asked the assistant.

"She looks really nice. And yes, James, I would do what I said."

Ginny didn't quite get the meaning of the conversation. The baker's wife returned and put Ginny's order on the counter.

"Clara said, after your little show last week, that she would like to fill your pussy with icing and lick it out." The wife said. Everyone laughed, but Clara was blushing.

"Do you like to eat pussy?" Ginny asked Clara.

"I've been known to do it." Clara replied.

Ginny smiled at Clara. "Maybe next time, but I really have to get going."

Ginny took her box and left the store. When she reached her car, she was breathing rapidly and very turned on. As she drove to her office, Ginny made the decision that she would go into the bakery naked again. She wondered how it would feel to have Clara eat pastry icing out of her pussy.

At work, Ginny was led into the conference room by Kathy, who held onto Ginny's leash as Ginny crawled into the room. Once the leash was detached from her collar, Ginny served coffee and pastries to those who wanted some. Kathy then had Ginny bend over the table. Her hands were then cuffed to the sides of the table and her legs spread wide and cuffed to the table legs.

"We have forty five minutes. Ginny won't be here tomorrow or Friday. You can do whatever you please. Enjoy yourselves."

When Kathy finished speaking, she slapped Ginny hard on the ass twice and sat down to watch. Maria and Miranda both got up and took positions on either side of Ginny. They began to spank Ginny; Miranda spanking Ginny's left cheek and Maria the right. The two women continued spanking Ginny for five minutes before Miranda stopped. Instead of spanking Ginny, Miranda began to rub Ginny's clit.

Ginny was beginning to feel the effects of Miranda's rubbing. She was lifting her ass up as much as her bonds would allow.

"You seem to have her really going, Miranda." Maria said. "Looks like she wants a hard cock in there. Any of you boys want to fuck her while the rest of us watch?"

Stan, the most gregarious of the group, stood up in a flash.

"Wouldn't mind some of that pussy.," Stan said as he lowered his pants and stepped out of his boxers.

Rubbing his cock as he approached Ginny, Stan said, "Too bad that you're not in a position to suck on my cock, Ginny. Maybe next time."

It didn't take Stan long to get hard and he stood behind Ginny's spread legs. He grabbed her hips and sunk his cock into Ginny's pussy. Ginny grunted as Stan pushed his cock all the way in. Maria was right, Ginny thought. I needed this. Ginny closed her eyes and as best she could in her bound position, pushed her hips back to meet Stan's cock. Ginny was so wet that her juices not only coated Stan's cock, but began to drop on the floor.

"I see you're enjoying this, Ginny." Maria said, as the group laughed at Maria's comment.

Stan began to cum and he drove his cock deep into Ginny's pussy. When he withdrew, Ginny's pussy was now very open and dripping Stan's cum.

Unbuckling Ginny from the table, Maria pushed Ginny down onto her hands and knees and attached the leash to Ginny's collar. She pushed Ginny's head down to the carpet and Ginny licked the cum and her juices off the carpet.

"You better not stand up because we don't want you leaking cum all over the office." Miranda said. Rachel stood up and took the leash from Maria.

"I will take Ginny to the bathroom to clean herself up." Rachel said. She pulled on the leash and Ginny followed her to the bathroom.

Ginny sat on the toilet as Rachel watched Ginny clean Stan's cum from her pussy. She pissed in the toilet, dried herself, and got back on her hands and knees.

Rachel bent down and kissed Ginny.

"I should have gotten a strap on and fucked you, but I didn't want the men to see me naked." Rachel apologized.

"That would have been great." Ginny replied. "Maybe next week. You have a terrific body. I know Mike enjoyed it!"

"I'm glad. Now back to work." Rachel led Ginny back to her cubicle.

The rest of the day passed without incident as everyone was busy. Ginny told Mike about the events of the morning and he told Ginny he was looking forward to having her home before the charity event.

"You still up to doing this?" Mike asked.

"I can't wait." Ginny eagerly exclaimed. "I really want to see how much pain I can take and it seems like I will get my wish."

The day of the charity event, Ginny took a long bath and gave herself two large enemas. The day before, she had visited Barbara in her salon and gotten waxed. Barbara asked if she was going to auction herself off this weekend. Ginny laughed, but lied and said she was just going to a party.

Ginny and Mike had originally planned for Mike to drive to the event, with Mike staying in the background keeping an out for Ginny's safety. But early on that Saturday afternoon, Rachel called and offered to drive her to the event. She said that Miranda had invited her and Maria to attend. Rachel said that since she was driving, she would make sure Ginny got home after the event. Ginny agreed and told Mike. He wasn't happy about the decision but because Ginny wanted to go with the women from the office, he gave in to Ginny's wishes.

Early that evening, Ginny was standing naked in the living room, hugging and kissing Mike goodbye. She walked out of the front door totally naked, except for a pair of slip ons. Ginny wanted this evening to be a totally submissive experience and to submit the way she had when she was auctioned to the highest bidder.

When Rachel pulled in to their driveway, Ginny walked out to the car. She could see Maria in front and Miranda in the back. Ginny climbed in next to Miranda and Rachel drove off. Ginny felt Miranda's hand on her thigh, gently pulling her legs apart. Miranda slid her finger across Ginny's slit, lingering by her clit.

"You were right, Maria, she's already wet." Miranda announced.

"As much as I would like to play with our little submissive, I think Nancy would be upset, given how much money money she hopes to raise for the Women's Shelter." Maria said.

"I didn't know the money was going to the shelter. That's the one on Grand Avenue that takes in abused women, isn't it?" Rachel asked. "I've donated some furniture there."

Maria said that was the shelter that would receive the funds from this evening's activities.

"So," Rachel continued, "we get to abuse Ginny in order to help abused women. There is some sort of ironic poetry there." The women laughed and even Ginny smiled.

As they drove, Miranda kept up her fingering of Ginny's clit. Ginny was breathing faster and Miranda slowed her ministrations.

"Glad you have leather seats, Rachel, because I think our little sub is getting very wet." Miranda said.

"If she does get my seats wet, I may just have to spank her." Rachel responded.

They had pulled into the Erotic Boutique's parking lot. The lot was fairly crowded and Rachel found a place to park around the side of the building.

"We wanted you to crawl in but we don't have your collar and leash, so this will have to do." Maria said as she opened Ginny's door and attached nipple clips to Ginny's tits, connected by a thin silver chain and attached to a leash, also made of silver.

"Hands behind your back, Ginny." Miranda commanded, as she cuffed Ginny's hands behind her back.

Maria pulled on the leash and Ginny quickly got out of the car. Maria led the way, with Rachel and Miranda walking behind Ginny. Miranda noticed Rachel sliding her tongue along her lips as she watched Ginny's ass move as she walked. Miranda just smiled.

Maria led Ginny into the store. Fifteen to twenty people were looking at various videos, toys, and outfits as the women walked in. Immediately, all eyes were now on the naked woman being led inside by her tits. Ginny quickly scanned the room and saw one or two familiar faces.

"Great! You're here!" Ginny heard Nancy, the owner of the Boutique announce. "Maria, bring her into the back room, but on her hands and knees. Use these."

Nancy handed Maria a leather collar, leash and a short tailed whip with multiple strands. Maria placed the collar around Ginny's neck and attached the leash to a small ring in front of the collar and the removed the nipple clips. Maria indicated that Ginny should get down on her hands and knees. When Ginny was on her hands and knees, Maria snapped the whip across Ginny's ass, much to the delight of the twenty or so onlookers in the front of the store. Ginny began to crawl into the back area of the store and through a doorway marked Esoterica.

Ginny crawled into the room as Maria applied the whip. Ginny didn't raise her head to see how many people were there, but she did see quite a few pairs of feet as she crawled along the floor. Maria pulled back on the leash and Ginny stopped.

Nancy told Ginny to stand up. Now standing upright, Ginny could see that there were at least fifty people in the room, not including the twenty or so who followed Ginny crawling into the room from the front of the store. Ginny could also see two, very ominous looking, pieces of equipment in the center of the room.

"Let me introduce our entertainment for this evening. Her name is Ginny." Nancy announced to the crowd. "We will start by giving you a chance to get to know Ginny, sort of feel your way." Nancy laughed.

Maria and Miranda led Ginny toward one of the pieces of equipment. It was a a tall metal frame with cuffs attached to the corners. The frame was certainly taller then she was, Ginny noticed, as she was led toward the device. Miranda and Maria quickly attached Ginny wrists to the cuffs in the top corners, stretching her arms out wide. They repeated the operation with Ginny's ankles.

"For the next few minutes, feel free to explore Ginny's body. You can squeeze, pull, rub, or even insert your fingers inside her, if you wish." Nancy instructed.

Janice, Nancy's assistant, and Rachel approached first. They each took hold of one of Ginny's nipples and pulled. Ginny's tits were pulled away from her chest. Holding Ginny's tits by the nipples, each woman rubbed her nipples until they were hard. Then they let go, allowing Ginny's tits to fall back. Others approached. Some rubbed her pussy and others rubbed her ass. One woman, encouraged by her male companion, slid two fingers into Ginny's pussy. She moved her fingers in and out for a few moments before withdrawing. She held up her fingers, smiling as she did so, and then licked Ginny's juices from her fingers.

After a few minutes, Ginny saw a male onlooker whispering to Nancy and Janice. Janice had her mouth open, listening to the man.

"That would be so cool. But we would need the spreader bar and two ropes." Janice said, as she turned and walked to the storeroom.

Nancy then turned to the crowd of people and said, "Our friend Andre has pledged two thousand dollars if we, uh, rearranged Ginny's position, and," here Nancy laughed, "let Andre light the way for the rest of us. Thank you, Andre."

There was applause as Ginny was uncuffed from the metal frame. The cuffs stayed on Ginny's hands and ankles. Janice returned with two long pieces of rope and a spreader bar. Nancy took hold of Ginny's wrists and attached the wrist cuffs to Ginny's collar, as Janice attached the spreader bar to the cuffs on Ginny's ankles.

Nancy and Janice then helped Ginny lay down. Nancy threaded one piece of rope through an eyelet on the spreader bar next to Ginny's left ankle, while Janice did the same thing with the other piece of rope by Ginny's right ankle. The other ends of the rope were feed through the hooks at the top corners of the metal frame. Calling on two men, Nancy and Janice handed the men the ends of rope that had been fed through the hooks.

"Gentlemen, please raise Ginny up." Nancy ordered.

The men pulled on the ropes and Ginny was raised, feet first, toward the top of the metal frame. When the spreader bar reached the top of the metal frame, the men stopped pulling and tied the ropes off to the sides of the frame. Ginny was now hanging upside down, with her ass facing the audience.

Andre approached Ginny and stuck his fingers into her pussy. When his fingers were sufficiently coated with Ginny's wetness, he slid two fingers into Ginny's asshole. Janice then handed Andre two candles. He took one of the candles and stuck it, bottom first, into Ginny's pussy. When he had four inches of the candle into her pussy, he stopped and pushed the second candle into Ginny's asshole.

"Please turn off the lights," Andre directed, as he took a lighter from his pocket and lit both candles.

The audience looked on as Andre lit the candles. The only light in the room was coming from Ginny's pussy and asshole. As the candles began to drip onto Ginny's skin, she let out some soft moans. People crowded around the upside down Ginny, to watch the candle wax drip onto her sensitive parts.

Andre blew out the candle in Ginny's asshole, and pulled it out, allowing wax to drip on Ginny's ass. Ginny twitched as the wax touched her flesh. The sting only lasted for a moment. Andre removed the candle from Ginny's pussy, but did not extinguish the flame. He tipped the candle over Ginny's clit and let the wax drip onto Ginny. When the wax fell on Ginny, she moaned. She twisted her body around trying to alleviate the pain she was feeling.

Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers