Ginny's Last Auction

Story Info
A submissive female's last adventure.
10.9k words
4.56
35.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

Ginny's earlier adventures can be found on this site. I suggest you read those first just because things in this story will make more sense. In any event, enjoy. I appreciate your comments and I will try to respond to them, and yes, I also appreciate your votes.

*****

Ginny and Mike had been back from Japan for three weeks. Ginny had told Mike everything that had happened during her two days as a sex slave. She hadn't returned to work as yet but was preparing to do so. The return to work was on her mind given the conversation she had with her company's President and the man who purchased her at auction.

"How are you going to feel about working naked?" Mike asked the Sunday before Ginny was to return to work.

"We really haven't set the ground rules for this. That will have to be agreed, I think. How many days? What should be allowed? What do you think, Mike?"

"Since you asked for my opinion I will let you know my thoughts. You are naked at home all the time so being naked at work might be a bit of a turn on for you. Do I think you should be nude at work all the time? No, I don't. Maybe two or three days per month or more if you like it, and extra when Mr. Matsui is there."

Ginny thought for a moment and said, "If Mr. Matsui is going to be present then I think no more than two days working nude when he is not there. When he comes to the office, he stays two to three days."

"I think that is fair." Mike said. "You should set some limits."

"We still would have to get work done so I don't think I can be put into a position where I couldn't do my work. I would think that the same limits that are in place at auctions should work in this situation."

The couple were lounging around watching television when the phone rang. It was Ellen. She told Ginny that their daughter, Michelle, was coming back from England a bit earlier than she originally thought. Michelle was a submissive like Ginny and the two were very close. Mike had helped to train Michelle. Ellen said that they were planning on a welcome home type party and wanted Mike and Ginny to be there.

"Wouldn't miss it," said Ginny. "Who else is coming?"

Ellen told Ginny that they were first but that it might be a large crowd and that Robert, Ellen's husband, thought that the catering hall they owned might be the perfect spot.

"If we open it up to our club members it could be a lot of fun," said Ginny.

Ginny told Mike about the call and what was being planned.

"I wonder if Michelle has met anyone," said Mike.

"The only thing I know is that she said in an e-mail that she had met some people who were into the things she was into."

The next day was Ginny's first day back to work since her return from Japan. She had decided not to say anything about Mr. Matsui's request that she work naked in the office a few days per month, waiting for Scott Hughes, the manager, or Kathy Bossert, Ginny's supervisor to say something. But for the rest of the week, nothing was said since there was a great deal of work to be done.

But in the middle of the of the following week, Scott and Kathy came up to Ginny's desk.

"Ginny, we should talk about Mr. Matsui's proposal about you working nude. We also want to know what happened in Japan." Kathy said.

Ginny retold pretty much everything that happened and she told Scott and Kathy that even though they were involved in the plot to have Ginny bought by Mr. Matsui, she did not blame them. She even told them how much the experience fed her need for dominance and humiliation, as well as her growing need for pain.

"So, now that you know all that happened, I have something to tell you. I have talked with Mike about the proposal. He thinks it would be hot because we won't know who may see me and Mike and I both want to push my exhibitionist envelope farther. I am really looking forward to doing this. What evil things do you two have in mind?"

Kathy and Scott were laughing after Ginny's last remark and it was Kathy who explained what she and Scott had planned. "When Mr. Matsui is here he will call the shots. He is normally here three to four times a year but never more than two days at a time. We haven't discussed anything with him so he pretty much left it to the three of us to decide how many days and what will be allowed."

"He included me in the planning?"

"Yes," said Scott. "He wanted you to have a say in what we do I think in terms of limits."

Ginny thought for a moment and said, "I don't want to go out of the office naked. Too much risk. But, if a delivery person comes and sees me, well, so be it. Other than that, total nudity, I guess."

Kathy said, "We thought we would do it every other Friday, you know, like real casual Friday," she laughed.

"One other thing," Scott said as he looked at Kathy. She nodded and Scott continued. "We want to put in some bondage and other things; dildos and butt plugs as well as some spanking or paddling."

Ginny said that wouldn't be a problem unless Mike and her had plans for that night or the weekend, in which case the nudity day could be moved or certain activities not included.

Kathy asked if there was anything they left out.

"I suppose after seeing me naked all day, you two are going to want some relief so your naked slave should allow you complete use of her body and I will perform any act you want me to do." Ginny couldn't believe just how into this she was getting.

"We should start next Friday." Kathy said and Scott quickly agreed.

"Next Friday it is," said Ginny.

That night while in bed Ginny told Mike just how turned on she was when talking with Scott and Kathy. Mike asked what turned her on the most, the nudity or the sex.

"Definitely the nudity. Ellen and Scott have had sex with me before so that won't be as new as being nude in the office because we don't know who could come to the office."

The next week was pretty ordinary. Ginny worked and Mike taught his classes at university as he waited to see if he made the tenure list. Ginny had told Mike that she would be late on Thursday because she was going to have a waxing at her salon. As Ginny left work Kathy and Scott teased her about "seeing you tomorrow" and she left for the salon.

Barbara, the technician who did Ginny's waxing, knew some of Ginny's adventures and was waiting for her as she arrived. The last hairdresser and client were just leaving and Barbara locked the door as Ginny walked to Barbara's room at the back of the salon. Ginny began to undress.

"What's been up with you?" Barbara asked as Ginny climbed on the padded table. Ginny told her about Japan as she applied the wax to Ginny's pubic area. "Bit of some growth here. I assume you want me to do your asshole too?"

Ginny told Barbara about Japan and what was going to happen at work tomorrow. She also told Barbara to do her asshole as well.

Barbara had removed the wax from her mound and checking her work ran her fingers around Ginny's slit, causing Ginny to twitch. "Ok, on your stomach and spread those cute cheeks of yours."

Barbara spread the wax around Ginny's asshole and allowed the wax to do its work. When Barbara had removed the wax, she told Ginny to stay on her stomach. Ginny felt a sharp slap on her butt and then another. Barbara once said that she would rather swing the paddle than receive it. She had Ginny's ass red by the time she finished. Ginny thought that she had been paddled two dozen times. Barbara was squeezing some gel onto her fingers and rubbed it on Ginny's red ass. She then slid a finger into Ginny's ass and finding little resistance, added a second and a third. Barbara withdrew her fingers and slapped Ginny's ass.

"I hope I didn't upset you doing that. It's been a while since I have done that and you're only the second female I've done that to. Usually males."

"Actually, it's kind of nice," said Ginny. "Barbara, why don't you come to our next gathering. I am sure we'd have a couple of submissive males in our group who would love to be with you." Ginny surveyed Barbara. She was only a few years older than Ginny, short but a nice chest and nice legs, from what Ginny could see.

"Really? I would like that. Hey, I might get to see what happens to you at one of these auctions of yours."

"There isn't one planned, but we will be having a party type get together and even though there won't be a slave sale, the activities are pretty similar." Ginny got all of Barbara's contact information and said she would hear from someone shortly about the next get together. Barbara thanked Ginny and hoped that she would see her soon.

Ginny told Mike about her encounter with Barbara when she got home. Over dinner, Mike told Ginny that he had been told that the tenure notifications will go out within the next month, probably before Michelle's welcome home party. They fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

The next day was going to be Ginny's day of nudity in the office. She picked out a bra and panty set and pullover blouse and comfortable slacks and a pair of slip on shoes. Mike drove her to work and said he would pick her up at 5:00 and if she felt OK, they would grab dinner out.

Ginny was first into the office, turning on the lights and her computer. Thinking about the day ahead, she began to feel a bit nervous but decided that this could be one of those experiences that she would call on when she had the need to bring herself off. Without waiting for her two colleagues, she began to undress, folding her clothes and putting them in a drawer. She sat down and began to go through her e-mails when Kathy Bossert arrived.

"All ready for your day, I see. Once Scott gets here, we will add some things to your, uh, uniform, so let's see if we can get any work done." Scott arrived a few moments later. Kathy and Scott were talking and both came over to Ginny's desk.

Scott said, "Well, I think the idea here is to put you into as many humiliating situations as is possible in a work environment. We brought three toys that we are going to use but we won't use them all day. From now until lunch, you will wear these nipple clips that Kathy will put on you. From two until closing at 5:00, you will have this up your ass." He held up a medium sized butt plug. Ginny quickly thought that she had had larger ones in her ass.

"We will start now. Should anyone come to the office you will greet them and if asked why you are naked you tell whatever reason you want." Kathy said. She reached for Ginny's nipples and began to rub them between her fingers as she pulled Ginny's tits away from her body, causing Ginny to step toward Kathy. With Ginny's nipples erect, Kathy attached the clips which were attached to a thin gold chain. Ginny winced when they were attached.

"Open your mouth," Kathy said. Ginny obeyed and Kathy placed the slack nipple clip chain in her mouth, pulling Ginny's nipples upward. "You may drop the chain only if you have to speak. Then you must put it back in your mouth. You will wear the clips for two hours." Kathy said.

"Let's get to work, said Scott.

Ginny worked on her computer processing invoices and coordinating deliveries. The discomfort in her nipples only slowed her a bit but ninety minutes in, her phone rang.

Ginny let the chain slip from her mouth and she answered the phone. "Expediting, Ginny speaking. Uh, yeah. Send him up."

Ginny went to Kathy's desk and told her the printer paper and supplies delivery was here and on the way up to the office.

"Well, you know where everything goes. Wait by your desk." Kathy had a grin on her face as she picked up the phone to let Scott know that a delivery was arriving.

The door leading into the office opened and Scott held the door as a young man pushed a two-wheeler into the office.

"Ginny will show you where to put it and Scott called out Ginny's name. Ginny, taking a deep breath walked around her partition in full view of the delivery man.

"This way," Ginny said as she turned to give the man a view of her ass. He looked at Scott who just shrugged his shoulders and let the man push the cart past him. He followed Ginny to the copier room and just stared at Ginny.

"Have you never seen a naked woman before?" Ginny said.

"Yes, but not while I was working. Don't those things hurt?"

"The nipple clips? A bit but I'm used to them."

"Why?"

Ginny thought a moment as the young man put the paper and supplies away. She told him it was casual Friday and that there is nothing more casual than being naked. The clips are on because my supervisors both know I am a submissive female and they are more dominant and they like seeing me like this as much as I like being like this.

"I like your ass, if I can say that."

Ginny laughed. "Thank you," and she turned around and bent slightly at the waist to give the man a good view of her ass. "I have to get back to work."

The man smiled turned and left. Scott was at the door and whispered something to the man and he was gone.

The rest of the morning passed without any challenges for Ginny. After the delivery man left, Kathy removed the clips from Ginny's nipples. Kathy picked up lunch, sparing Ginny another encounter, and as they ate, Scott wanted to know how Ginny felt about being nude in front of the delivery man.

"Mike and I have been experimenting with exhibitionism and forced nudity. I discovered my submissiveness by taking a nude walk with Mike. We have had a few experiences with it but I think I would like to try more. Obviously, I don't have any problem with being naked in front of groups but that is expected and controlled. Being nude in the office is a bit scary but I was really turned on when the delivery man arrived."

"That was a young man," Kathy laughed.

After lunch, work resumed. But, at 2:00, Scott called Ginny into his office. Kathy was already there. Scott told Ginny to bend over his desk and spread her legs. Ginny did as she was instructed and she felt Kathy's fingers, covered with lube, push into her ass. She removed her fingers and produced the medium sized butt plug which she easily slid into Ginny's ass.

"Keep that in until quitting time," said Scott.

"Put a towel under you on your chair." Kathy said.

Ginny nodded and she did as she was told. Ginny could feel the plug when she sat down. A few minutes before closing time, Scott and Kathy came to Ginny's desk.

Kathy told Ginny to kneel on the floor with her ass facing them. Ginny knelt and put her head on the floor. She knew, without being told, what to do. She reached behind her and began to work the plug out of her ass. Kathy told her to go and clean the plug and herself and to get dressed.

That night, after she told Mike of her day's adventures, they made passionate love, Mike coming with great force into Ginny's pussy. He whispered to Ginny that he would have to work on creating some challenging nudity situations.

The next few days passed without any new adventures and it seemed it would stay that

way until Ginny had another naked at work day. But the Wednesday following Ginny's first nude at work day, the phone rang. It was Jonathan and not having seen much of him since he married Grace, Mike invited them over.

Jonathan was older than Mike and Ginny and he gave Mike the idea to pursue Ginny's submissiveness. Grace was also a neighbor who had recently married Jonathan. She, like Ginny was submissive. When they arrived from their house around the corner, Grace was naked accept for a leather collar that she was wearing. Ginny remarked that she liked it.

"Now that we are together, I want to be Jonathan's obedient submissive as much as is possible. So, we came up with the idea of the collar."

Mike poured drinks while the two naked women talked. When the drinks were served Jonathan said that the reason he called was that Robert and Ellen had called and wanted Jonathan to emcee the proceedings at their daughter's coming home party.

"I guess this isn't going to be a cake and coffee type of party, is it?" Ginny asked.

"No, no it's not." Jonathan went on to explain that Michelle had met a young man while in England studying and she was bringing him home to meet the parents. Jonathan explained that what he was about to say, came from Michelle and her friend. Jonathan took a sip of his drink and explained that they wanted to have a game show theme to the party. She wanted people to really let themselves go; really get into some heavy fantasies and that there be no taboos other than no serious injury.

"What do you have in mind?" Mike asked.

"I was thinking that people could write challenges or dares, if you will, and a person could volunteer to act them out or maybe be selected to act them out."

"That's a start," said Mike. "But how about we have people who really want to volunteer to be the people who take the dares? That way, people could write down the things they would like to see them do."

"How about the volunteers could offer up a scenario of their own if they didn't like the one selected for them?" Grace added.

Ginny asked Grace what she meant. Grace gave an example. "Let's say I volunteer. I pick out a scenario someone has written down that says I will be given fifty strokes of a leather flogger. But, I think that I can't handle that so my alternative is that I have to fuck three guys at one time. Now, we would have to protect against someone opting to do their scenario that doesn't come close to what was originally picked out."

"I get it. So, everyone who is volunteering has to have one alternative scene written down." Ginny said.

"Yes," said Grace. "And it should be pretty intense or sexual.

"Or humiliating," said Mike.

"This is not going to be as easy as naked twister," Jonathan said.

"No, but we will figure it out." Mike said. "That's what friends are for."

Over the next few days, Mike and Ginny floated ideas about the game show theme by each other. Each one seemed more improbable than the last one. Their nights were spent making love or just Mike stroking Ginny's naked body. Ginny was thinking about her next nude at work day and Mike must have been thinking the same thing because he asked her what she thought Scott and Kathy would have her do.

"No idea. I guess that's part of my enjoyment of this whole thing. I really don't know what will happen or who will see me. I guess I will find out the day after tomorrow."

Friday came and Ginny decided to add to her excitement. She was glad that the weather had changed and had turned cool. She would wear shoes and just a jacket to work. Underneath the jacket, she would be nude. The jacket wasn't very long, so that when she put it on, Mike commented that her pussy would be visible while she drove. Ginny just shrugged her shoulders, kissed Mike and got into her car. Mike was right. Her pussy was visible when she sat and by the time she reached the parking lot, she was really turned on.

Making her way to the office, she opened the door and Scott was already there. Ginny unzipped the jacket and removed it.

"Ready to go, then?" He asked.

"God, yes," Ginny said.

Ginny was getting her computer on as Kathy came into the office, saw Ginny and smiled.

"Let's try to get everything finished before lunch. That will give us the afternoon for more fun things." Kathy waited for Ginny's response. Almost immediately Ginny said, "right."

At lunch time, Kathy told Ginny that they were calling the deli to order lunch. Ginny gave Kathy her order and then it hit her.

"I have to pay the delivery man, right?"

"Oh, no. I have already charged lunch. Just show him where to put the delivery and give him a tip." Kathy handed her a ten-dollar bill and told Ginny to give it to the delivery person. Ginny waited for the order to arrive.

Twenty minutes later, the delivery person arrived and to Ginny's surprise, it was a girl!

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers