Ginny's Last Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this young lady wants two cocks in her. Well, let's give her what she wants."

Mike had undressed and pushed Becky to her knees. Becky began to suck on Mike's cock. As she did, she reached for Jonathan's cock with her right hand and began to move her hand over it. She switched, putting Jonathan in her mouth as she rubbed Mike, switching back and forth.

Ginny was explaining to Michelle how they had met Becky and the adventures they had together. "Let's go watch," Michelle said. They got up and went closer to where Becky was climbing on to Jonathan's cock as he lay on the padded mats. Becky had his cock in her pussy as Mike put lube on his fingers and gently pushed his fingers into Michelle's ass. Mike could feel Jonathan's cock in her pussy as he pushed the lube as deep as he could into Becky's ass.

Alan, still rubbing his red ass, came and stood next to Michelle as Mike got behind Becky and eased his cock into her asshole. Becky's head flew up as Mike continued his penetration. He and Jonathan now had a rhythm as one pushed into Becky the other eased back. Ginny could see that Mike's cock completely disappeared inside of Becky's ass.

Michelle whispered to Ginny, "I wonder what they're going to do with the cum?"

"Knowing those two, she's going to be swallowing both loads." Ginny said.

Just as Ginny predicted, Jonathan disengaged from Becky's pussy. Kneeling in front of her her shoved his cock in her mouth just as he began to cum. Becky swallowed but still gagged as some of Jonathan's cum came up her nose. Mike kept pounding at her ass. When he withdrew, he slapped her hard on the ass and said, "get your mouth on it, now!"

Becky moved around and put Mike's cock in her mouth. A few seconds later, he filled her mouth. There was no gagging this time. Every bit of cum Mike put in her mouth she swallowed.

Standing behind her, Ginny could see that Becky's asshole was gaping open and wondered if hers would look the same after her father fucked her ass. Ginny noticed Michelle staring at Becky's ass, too.

Michelle asked Alan where Barbara was and he said that Mitch was tending to her needs. They laughed and went back to the table as three men, including a recovered Jonathan, were erecting a metal frame that had cuffs and straps at various places. Ginny knew that her scene with Michelle was about to start.

Jonathan, still naked, announced that the last fantasy was about to begin. "For thirty minutes, our two slaves, Ginny and Michelle, will be available for your inspection. Feel free to sample them or use the implements on them. You may not move them from the position that they will be placed. At the end, they will then service each other's parents and finish by serving their own parents." There were excited murmurs when Jonathan had finished speaking.

Mike kissed Ginny and Alan hugged Michelle as the two walked toward the metal frame.

"Ginny, this side," and two men began to cuff Ginny to the frame. Her hands and ankles were spread wide and Michelle was placed on the other side facing Ginny. To complete their bondage, a nipple clip was put on Ginny's left tit, and attached by a chain, to Michelle's right nipple. A clip was then attached to Michelle's left nipple and attached to Ginny's right nipple in the same way. If one pulled back, the clip would torment the other women's tit. Bound as they were, their tits and faces were very close. Michelle leaned forward and kissed Ginny. "Thank you," Michelle whispered to Ginny.

People were now gathered around the two women. Hands were on their asses, pussies, and even pulled them back by the shoulders so that their tits were pulled by the clips. Each woman was spanked. Ginny could see who spanked Michelle and it was a mix of men and women. She felt the paddle on her ass and a voice say, "she really likes this and I never realized how much fun it was to paddle a female." Ginny knew it was Barbara.

Michelle suddenly lunged forward. Ginny could see Mike behind Michelle and he was holding a leather paddle. He smacked Michelle again as the slap of the paddle on Michelle's ass echoed through the room. Then it was Ginny's turn to feel the paddle. She couldn't see Mike behind Michelle and she wondered who was paddling her. Ginny felt a finger trace down her back and through the crack in her ass. Teeth nibbled at her ear and whispered, "we should find a place to tie you up at work." Kathy Bossert gave her four more swats, two on each cheek.

Jonathan had called time. "Well, their asses are certainly red. Let's get them down."

Ginny and Michelle were uncuffed from the frame and the nipple clips removed. They both rubbed their nipples after the clips were removed. Robert was now behind Ginny and he led her to a spot on the mats where his wife, Ellen, was laying on her back with her legs spread and her ankles flat on the mat. Carol, Ginny's mother, was laying next to Ellen. Robert put his hand on Ginny's back and she sank to her knees. She turned and began to suck on Robert's cock. Michelle was doing the same thing to Don, Ginny's father.

Robert pushed Ginny's head away when he was hard. She lowered her head to Ellen pussy and began to lick as she felt Robert's cock slide into her pussy. Without seeing it, Ginny knew that Michelle was licking her mother's pussy and getting fucked by her father. Robert was totally in Ginny now. She could feel his balls slap against her thighs as he drove into her. Ginny could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building and she could tell by the way she was grinding her pussy against Ginny's mouth that Ellen was close.

But Jonathan said "Stop! Change partners."

Robert pulled out and slapped Ginny's ass as she lifted her head off Ellen's pussy. With her heart beating fast, Ginny crawled to her right as Michelle crawled past her. Don patted Ginny's ass as she lowered her head into her mother's wet pussy. Don was applying lube to Ginny's ass and began to ease his cock into her. Ginny could hear the onlookers murmur and Michelle yell "yes!" as Don began to fuck his daughter's ass.

Carol was the first to cum. Ginny was alternating sucking on Carol's clit and pushing her tongue deep into her pussy. Carol held Ginny's head as she came. Don was now deep in his daughter's ass and pulling back almost all the way out before driving his cock back into her. The feeling that this was somehow wrong disappeared as Ginny thrust her hips up to meet Don's cock and it wasn't long after that Ginny felt the first shot of cum fill her ass. Don lay on top of Ginny who was still gently licking her mother's pussy.

When Don pulled his cock from his daughter's ass, Ginny looked over to Michelle. Robert was fucking her ass as Ellen came from her daughter's attention to her pussy. But, Robert did not cum in Michelle's ass. As his orgasm approached, he pulled out and slapped Michelle's ass hard and said, "use your mouth."

Michelle turned and on her hands and knees, opened her mouth as Robert stuck his cock into her mouth. He came almost instantly, filling Michelle's mouth. She swallowed twice before Robert had finished and withdrew from her mouth.

Carol and Ellen had gotten up and moved away as did Don and Robert.

"Now," said Jonathan, "a surprise. Girls, move together and put your heads down and get those fucked asses up in the air." When the two were in position, Jonathan announced, "Now ladies, if you would be so kind as to reach behind you and spread those cheeks so people can see your assholes."

Once they complied, Jonathan said, "For the next 30 minutes, anyone who wishes to fuck these two in the ass may do so. Only the ass. You can use their mouths to get yourself ready. Ladies with strap ons are welcome to join in."

Ginny looked at Michelle and asked her if she knew that this was going to happen. Michelle said that she didn't just as a hard plastic shaft penetrated Ginny's ass. Kathy Bossert had just pushed her strap on into Ginny. A man knelt in front of Ginny and stuck his cock in her mouth. When Kathy was done the man in Ginny's mouth moved to her ass and drove his cock into her in one stroke. Ginny was thankful the man wasn't well endowed.

Michelle had a cock in her mouth and one in her ass and Ginny knew that it was Scott Hughes in Michelle's ass because Ginny heard him talk to Michelle. When Scott had cum, the man in Michelle's mouth moved to her ass. Kathy had shoved her strap on into Michelle's mouth and told her to clean it all up.

Three men had cum in Michelle's bottom when Jonathan called time. Ginny was finishing up with her third as the unknown man filled her ass. She was sucking on a cock when time expired but Ginny finished him off.

Ginny felt a sharp slap on her butt from Jonathan who quietly told Ginny that Michelle's ass needed cleaning up. As Ginny moved to Michelle's ass she saw Becky talking to Jonathan. Ginny began to lick the cum from Michelle's ass as Becky knelt behind Ginny and began to lick her asshole and clean up the cum that leaked out. The party goers watched and commented on their asshole licking ability.

When the clean up was over, the girls hugged and slowly got up. Ginny knew her asshole would gape for a while.

"Are you ok?" Mike asked.

"I will be." Ginny felt Mike hug her and then her mother and father came over. Nothing was said, but they hugged.

"We will never talk about this, ever." Carol said. Ginny just nodded in agreement.

Driving home, Ginny said, "That was certainly the kinkiest thing I have ever done, considering all of my adventures."

Mike agreed. Nothing more was said about that night. Ever.

12