Ginny's Withering Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luc was disappointing, though, I'm sorry to say. He was mechanical. There was no art in his movements. The primary source of my incredible sensation was his size and the wondrous condom. I guess they don't teach seminarians how to fuck, I thought, as he drilled me in and out. He was jamming my labia and wispy blonde pubic hair into my vagina, making my cunt sting, so I reached between my legs to stop the chafing, spreading my lips around what felt like a baseball bat being thrust into me. With my other hand I reached around to spread one buttock apart from the other to grant him better access, and heard the pastor grunt admiringly at the sight. "Nnnghh, oooh...yesss, Ginny...show me your lovely...welcoming pink cloister," he gasped. Soon I reached around with my other hand and spread both buttocks widely to further ease his insensitive passage into my stretched opening. I hadn't felt this full since giving birth to Andi!

He grunted salaciously, "Aaangh...yeah...Ginny! Pull yourself...all the way...open for me! Let me fuck...all the way...to your souuul!" I gripped my open cheeks and felt him now grab my hands, digging his nails into my muscled bottom between my fingers 'til I feared he'd tear me apart as he drilled deeply into my belly. Then he pulled out and jammed himself sharply, quickly, into my ass, surprising me for a moment. He didn't really hurt me much since my bottom was so numb, I was lubricated, and my asshole was still partly open from the dildo. His quick entry caused me to shout, though, then succumb – mewling – to a different sort of internal pleasure. It felt as if he'd stuck a large ear of corn up my bowels, as the rough surface of his condom repeatedly scrubbed the slippery lining of my bowel. He grunted, "Nnngahhh! Yesss...you sublime angel! I'm going to...drive all the demons...from your squalid, evil hole!" and lewdly stirred my colon for several minutes as my groans were muffled by Corista's quivering pussy. Then he was suddenly back in my cunt, renewing my dizzy, ravenous desire for more of his beastly thrusts. I moaned in my throat as I felt Corista spasm and, with a burst of drunken energy I clawed at her thighs, rocking rapidly to and fro between licking her gash and taking his hellish probe, every few moments in one hole or the other. My knees were chafed nearly raw from digging into the carpet as I flung myself at them both, as mindless as the woman I'd seen earlier, doing herself with the tank-like fucking machine.

I seemed to be cumming almost constantly, partly because my eyes were closed and I was imagining that it was JJ who was reaming me from behind. My fingers were now flying against my clit. In the meantime, Corista was close to cumming now, gasping and pulling at my hair, and...and...yesss, there she went. "Aaaaiiiiyeeeeh!" she screamed, pounding at me so hard that I was afraid my lips would be bruised. She was mumbling soft, sweet-sounding Mediterranean things to me as she stroked my face, nearly crying real tears from her joy, as I grunted like a pig at her hired Devil, who was dogging me from behind with his giant, prickly dong. Then JJ's cock suddenly jutted out at me, having dislodged from her rectum, and I cried out deliriously as I took as much of him into my throat as I could. The tangy, acidic tastes of Corista's bowels mixed in my drooling mouth as, without a break in my rhythm, I cycled forward and backward rapidly, now between JJ and Luc.

It's the Devil's turn now, I thought. I started hammering back against Luc...my cervix be damned! And I thought that he was about to start cumming, softly, then harder, then – all of a sudden – I heard him gasp, "Chalice!" He pulled from my swollen pussy, ripped off the scaly condom, and turned toward the redheaded attendant, who systematically milked as much of his thick load into the silver cup as she could. Their coordination was bad this time, though, and he spooged ribbons of cum on my butt, shooting it all the way up my back into my hair. Still panting, yet finally free of the enslaving, devilish barb, I rose up to my knees and saw that there must be six or eight ounces of semen collected from several men in the silver goblet.

There were no distractions now...just me worshipping JJ, the man that I loved, from my knees. I knew exactly what he liked, and drooled on him copiously, taking him into my throat with soft, humming thrusts.Iwasthe priestess of the moment now, prideful as my mouth coaxed from him that elixir of life that had already given me one child. My hands stroked him lovingly as I pulled off of his proud staff, then tickled his scrotum as I felt him pulse a couple of times just prior to an orgasm. I looked up into his eyes and he nodded once, quickly, and I was back on him as he erupted into my hollowed cheeks with me sucking...drinking down...his delicious hot seed. I swallowed endlessly, feeling his tense thighs grip me under my arms, until he was completely spent and lolled back to relax, having not made a sound. Licking my lips clean, I then reached up to his face and squeezed his cheeks with one hand. "We did good, JJ," I whispered, causing a few surrounding spectators to chuckle at my choice of words.

I flipped over, sitting down on the floor hard, wondering whyIhad been the informal star of the show this evening...the source of all these people's visual pleasure, as some of the onlookers applauded me. Corista rose and stroked my head lovingly as if I'd brought her a high-tipping customer. Then, she and Luc were off to the stage. He donned his mask, horns and a magisterial shoulder cape and bore the chalice full of male cum at chest height in front of himself. She put on her cape and looked...satisfied, as well as glamorous. By this time, Sheila had left us and was fellating an older gentleman smoking a cigar in a plush chair twenty feet from us. I looked at JJ and he scooped me up next to him, wrapping my naked shoulders with his blazer. As Luc preened on the stage I noticed the dildo tray that our waitress had left on our table, since she'd gone to the stage with Luc to kneel in front of him. In one corner of the box there were a couple of dozen of the scaly rubbers, marked distinctively on their foil wrappers. I figured that I'd earned them, and leaned forward to grab a handful and stuff them into one of JJ's blazer pockets. I wanted him to show me, later, just how irreligious he could be!

"I am ready to grant communion!" Luc announced grandly, and a few other lissome, naked ladies joined our waitress on their knees, waiting to be blessed by the Devil. "Ginny!" he called to me, extending his hand in my direction, "Please join us at the altar!" I looked at JJ and, very relaxed, he shrugged noncommittally. I'd gone this far, I thought, plus, I'd gotten off both the lead performer and the owner of the place. Sure, I'd "take communion," and whatever else they had to give! Getting up and fluffing my sticky hair, I walked naked to the stage with my butt and back still shiny from Luc's cum. When the spotlight hit me I emphasized my best shoulders-back posture and proudly thrust out my larger tits that birthing Andi had given me. When I reached the stage, Luc placed me at the end of a line of six young, attractive women.

Holding the cup out in front of himself, Luc stood in front of the girl at the other end of the line – the pretty, blue-eyed brunette who had been our first waitress – who began sucking his naked member. As she did, his huge, soft cock began to fill with blood and rise, all the while he was haltingly muttering the Eucharist – in English – and he flexed his hips slightly as his kneeling parishioner's mouth engulfed what in the spotlight looked like a gnarled, satanic scepter. After a minute or so, he pulled from her mouth and muttered, "This is my blood...," and held the semen-filled cup to her lips for a generous sip. He then moved to a light-skinned East Indian girl to his left and muttered, "This is my body...," and she took his cock in her mouth, which excited him more, and he continued down the line, having each girl fellate him, then giving her a drink of spunk from the goblet.

I watched each one of them, and they seemed so willing...so eager to accept this blessing. They were all in their early twenties, were gorgeous, and represented many ethnic groups. There was a tall, raven-haired Asian, a muscular African-American, the redhead, a girl who might be Lebanese, the two on the other end, and me...the only strawberry blonde. Each girl serviced his cock, some quite adeptly, I observed, though without using their hands, and each swallowed a glob of semen from the cup. Some of the ecumenical gathering had difficulty ending its stream, since it tended to stick together as the vessel was pulled away, leaving gooey strings bridged to their lips. Corista stood facing me, just to my right, with her hand on my shoulder, as if she favored me, then moved as Luc finally stood in front of me. He was visibly excited. His prick was fully erect and its bulbous crown pulsed at me just inches in front of my face. He'd been sucked by six beautiful young women in a line, and smiled down at me expectantly, which told me that he'd been looking forward to granting me a special sort of treatment.

I looked at the angry, fleshy dick throbbing in front of my lips, and opened my mouth widely, tilting back my head and lowering my tongue – in effect, taunting him – so that he could see the ample size of my oral cavity. Then I gave him a wicked grin and slid my lips over his glans 'til it reached my throat. He groaned and staggered a bit, causing Corista to grab him by the elbow to prevent his falling. I then took a deep breath and throated him vigorously for several moments, until he whimpered like a little boy, his bony knees shaking. I pulled off, breathed deeply, and went back onto him, now using both of my hands, one to jack him off and the other to fondle his heavy, hairy balls. His whimpers turned to groans, then moans, and finally I heard hacking gasps as his belly started to writhe, indicating an imminent orgasm. He shouted, "No! Not in your mouth, my child!" and tried to withdraw from my throat to deposit his seed in the chalice, but I grabbed him tightly around his skinny buttocks, dug my nails into them, and began to feel his jerking cock squirt his load into my vacuuming gullet. He struggled in my grasp, whining, as he filled my hollowing cheeks. I swallowed, moaning and gulping as I sucked, and he finally managed to disengage from my voracious lips to stagger back and squirt string after string of jizz on my face, breasts and hair. Corista had grabbed the chalice, keeping it from falling to the floor, yet it was clear that I'd subdued her hired hand...her ersatz Devil.

The look on his face was priceless! It showed surprise, resignation, defeat and guilt, as he shrank back further, out of the spotlight, to sit on a chair far upstage. I was on a roll, however. I stood and grabbed the chalice from Corista, turned toward the audience with my messy, cum-drenched face and torso, and tilted the goblet to my lips to drink down its remaining sticky, lukewarm contents to the last drop. Each little bit tasted different, of course – some sour, some bland – but I acted as if the blended mixture were the finest nectar. After three full gulps I was finished. I dropped the cup to the floor and licked my lips with relish, then skipped back to where JJ was sitting. I was so proud of myself! I'd been a junior national figure skating champion once, and now I'd shown that I was a championship cock sucker, too! The house exploded into cheers and applause. Much as I wanted to give him a deep, open-mouthed kiss at this point, I was aware of JJ's phobias about cum and spared him the dubious pleasure.

I grabbed my clothing and raced to the nearby ladies' room to flop down on a toilet. In thirty seconds I felt a slight stab of nausea, and quickly dropped to the tile floor, naked on my knees. I retched a couple of times, tasting the burning mix of bile and jizzum in my mouth, but swallowed it back down, feeling light-headed. As I spat out a little milky green liquid, I realized that tomorrow I'd pay the price with the mother of all hangovers.

Part 5

I toweled myself off, dressed, combed out my gooey hair, and rejoined JJ. Corista was telling him that Luc had violated one of his codes by cumming directly into my body. "He's...uno penitento," she said. "Whether in the mouth, vagina or anus, like The Christ, he forbids himself the pleasure of seeding a woman," she explained. I looked upstage and Luc was seated with his back to the room, flagellating himself – lashing his shoulders with a short whip with several leather plaits, a cat o' nine tails – and mumbling incantations. Witnessing his depraved psyche at work, I shuddered at the fact that I'd allowed this twisted man to fuck me – before a crowd – in all three of my orifices. My breath was foul, as I tongued from my gums the viscous remnants from the chalice. And the plastic-y aftertaste of the phony Devil's cum in my mouth made me want to gag, as I tugged at JJ's arm, prompting him to quickly leave.

Sheila – my volunteer advisor and attendant for the evening – remained behind with a couple of the tall, buff waiters, and, as I looked at her before going downstairs, I saw that she'd beverybusy for a while, implementing her sensuous philosophy. JJ and I had been offered free French meals each Friday evening if I participated in our hostess's shows. I respectfully declined, but suggested to Corista that we might be back sometime. I was desperate to be alone with JJ now, but first insisted on drinking some ice water to clear my palate. After three glasses, I was ready to go, yet continued to belch little burps that tasted and smelled of cum.

"I'm in trouble," said JJ, as we got back on the road. "Andi's sleeping in our bed with Lee tonight, which means I'll have to use your shower and sleep in the den." JJ had designed a huge, open bathroom for the master bedroom in the new house – one of just two in the place with a full bath and shower – which meant that he'd awaken our daughter and his wife if he cleaned up when we got home.

"'S'okay," I mumbled, still dizzy from drink, which was rapidly turning into a headache. "Maybe we can shower together," I grinned, sliding next to him and stroking his cock through his slacks. As we pulled onto the winding road that leads home I snuggled against him and – rather apologetically – murmured, "I feel so filthy...being soaked with...then drinking...other mens' semen."

"Youdidenjoy it, though, didn't you?" he asked. "Youlookedlike you did. Do you feel guilty?"

"Not for religious reasons, JJ," I responded. I knew that I'd been rigid and naïve with him, trying to remake myself in an image that hadn't fit. "That defrocked minister, Luc, is such a...such a nut case." I now realized that preachers weren't all saints...that they could be just as sick as the rest of us. I avoided mentioning my horny fascination with Corista.

I hesitated for a moment to answer the rest of JJ's question...ashamed to admit it to myself, even...stalling...yet I finally whispered, begrudgingly, "But...yes," as I leaned up to kiss him breathily on his cheek. "Ididenjoy the fucking...and all the rest of the dirty stuff I did along with it."

He chuckled and said, "Whew! You smell like a...".

"Go ahead! Say it! I smell like a cum slut! You hate me!" I said, feeling betrayed by my honesty, as I flopped back in the passenger seat.

"It's okay, sweetness! It's okay! Watching you really turned me on," he confessed, looking over at me.

"You don't mind that I did all those awful things?" I asked, now a little hurt that he didn't seem to care.

"I didn't say that. But, it was yourchoice, kiddo!" he told me.

I'm not sure that I liked having to make these kinds of decisions, and I didn't respond. I did, however, scoot next to him again.

"Would you do it again?" he asked.

I was shocked that he'd ask me such a question but, after a second of deliberation, I decided that I was in a good bargaining position. "Wellll...that depends on at least three things that you'll have to promise me," I said, suddenly feeling as if I had some control over what I did, for the first time in a long while. "First, that you'll always love me – and show me so,constantly. Second, that you won't force me to do something...that I don't want to...".

"Yeah...and...what's the third condition?" he asked, grunting as I pulled his cock through his open fly.

"The third is that, starting right now, whenever we're on this winding road in the hills going home at night, you'll pull over where all the teenagers park – you know the place – and fuck my brains out!"

As we pulled to a stop in a dark corner of the hilltop lover's lane, it was now nearly deserted because it was quite late. We looked out at the lights of the city and I was beaming in the darkened car, since I'd already unwrapped one of Luc's barbed rubbers from my step-father-in-law's blazer pocket.

Please vote and send constructive feedback. Thanks.