Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 02

Story Info
She's a gifted young woman.
7.6k words
4.66
40k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers

Read Chapter 1 to catch up. Here, Ginny's sexual odyssey continues.

My life hadn't really changed since we'd come on vacation. Regardless of the reasons, the night before I'd fucked the village Chief, with three of his female servants assisting, all to make up for a misunderstanding of local customs. And still, the only person I trusted was my widowed father-in-law, JJ, who was also the incestuous father of my three-year-old daughter, Andi. In the 48 hours since our arrival for vacation on the miniscule Pacific island of Pohnpei in Micronesia, I'd already been the recipient of a native's sperm, planted in me by a 60-year-old hereditary politician. Because of our original agenda to shoot photo essays, JJ had captured the entire episode on video and with digital cameras.

We were up early and JJ informed me that we were spending the day visiting the ancient island city of Nan Madol, a stone fortress built around 500 AD on a reef southwest of the village. We were going by canoe, spending half the day snorkeling amidst the marine life, and swimming in the lagoon. As protection from the sun, I wore a long-sleeved blouse over my bikini top, and under my sarong of the day I wore my bikini bottom, just a thong. I clipped my hair back at the neck and covered my head with a straw hat, since it would be hot and windy on the way. Before leaving I spent breakfast with daughter Andi, who seemed not to be missing me at all, given her many new friends, aged 3 to 14.

We seemed to be flying over the waves. Using two outrigger canoes, I sat at the very back in the stern seat of one, with the object of my attention, Leiuanu, the yummy 20-year-old who was the Chief's son, at the front of the boat I was in, leading five other rowers at first. Then, he relinquished his seat at the bow and moved back to sit in front of me. I'd wanted him so much the previous night after fucking his father that, now being close enough to touch his broad, muscular back made me wet. As the trip went on, though, my fantasy cooled as each of the lead rowers exchanged seats to sit in front of me – as do geese in their long seasonal flights – in a marvelous display of energy-saving teamwork. JJ was in the other boat, with a similar crew of six, using his cameras as we plied the blue-green water.

That morning the Chief's virile-looking son had told me that I could call him Anu, short for his full name. I watched him, excited, leading his canoe mates in the deep chanting that is the hallmark of Polynesian rowers as they plunge their paddles tirelessly into the earth's mother, the sea. Anu was back in the lead seat as we neared our destination, steering the boats through an opening in the ancient settlement's reef, with his back glistening in the sun. All of the boys' bodies seemed adapted to – or had profited by – this method of travel, since their bronzed upper frames fairly gleamed with the familiarity of their tasks, performed without a wasted motion, as we voyaged across the frothy chop.

It had been years since I'd experienced such a feeling of giddy freedom, sailing along the water, and a lump formed in my throat. I hoped that Lee, my mother-in-law who'd died of cancer, was watching us from Heaven, and was approving of JJ's enjoyment. As well, I was selfishly relieved at having had a taste of sex the night before – even with the aged Chief, but especially with the lissome, brown girls and their hummingbird tongues – and was blissful at the fact that I felt so young, even as a mother at age 25.

We arrived in Nan Madol lagoon at mid-morning. The boys beached and moored the canoes – much to the curiosity of a boatload of tourists that had docked from the town of Kolonia – and Anu and I took off on a hike to the old stone temple. JJ wandered off to photograph the adjacent fort, and the other eleven of the boat crew set up large umbrellas on the beach, where we'd later have lunch. In the meantime, I discovered, they'd consume two large containers ofsakau, the island's alcoholic beverage, since the Chief had given them the day off. They reminded me of American college guys during Spring break…swimming, whooping, drinking and carrying on.

"Why did your ancestors build here, Anu?" I asked.

"Worship gods," he said, pointing out the huge basalt rock blocks that had formed steps, walkways and the ruins of the temple.

"Which gods?"

"Before be Isokelekel, boss warrior ruling all islands. Look," he said, pointing up the hilly slope to the spectacular Keprohi waterfall. "We go?" Anu asked.

"Sure," I agreed, grinning, "…we go."

Several minutes later we were at the base of the slope, next to a clear pool, being sprayed by mists from the falls. Now alone with him, I stripped off my sarong and lay down on it, baring my tanning, bikini-clad frame to the sun…and to his eyes.

He sat a respectful distance away, looking off in the distance, smiling at his friends who were running drunkenly about, down on the beach fronting the lagoon. What a young gentleman! I thought. Here I am, nearly naked in front of him and wanting in the worst way to feel some physical…sensual…no, sexual contact, and he's amused by his buddies!

"Are you afraid of me, Anu?" I asked.

"No. You are woman of Jay. He no give you to me," he confessed.

So that was it! I needed to be a gift! Well, JJ, you old reprobate, later we'll have to strike a deal! I thought, wickedly. Gawd, I wanted to fuck this guy!

I turned over on my laid-out clothing and handed Anu a tube of sunscreen. "Rub, please," I requested, wanting to feel his hands all over me. I didn't have to harbor this wish for long, since his magnificent, strong fingers began to gently massage the ointment into me from my neck to my toes. When he got to my butt I reached back and pulled the thong from my crack, mewling something invitingly, which prompted him to smear the slick goo between my cheeks and on my rectum. While he was in that vicinity I spread my legs further and arched my ass up to him, hoping that he'd reach between my legs and stroke my pussy. But, he didn't. He didn't! Patience, Ginny, I thought, my heart beating rapidly.

When he'd finished with my feet, I flipped over quickly, my breasts heaving underneath my string top, and gave him my most direct sexual invitation. "Now, Anu…do all of my front…please, Anu," and brought his slippery hands with mine to my breasts, squeezing them and gasping to show my enjoyment as I looked into his eyes.

He stopped, applied more sunscreen to his palms, and worked down from my neck, impassively, as if my invitation had meant nothing. He covered my tits, squeezing my nipples under my string top with his fingers, then down my belly to my…yes! to my pussy!…yet bypassed it at the critical moment…to go below my crotch, then proceeded down my quivering, muscular thighs and calves to my toes. I was breathless from panting by the time he'd finished, and moaned from frustration as he leaned back to sit on his heels.


For what seemed like minutes – though was only seconds – we looked at one another, not saying a word, until his erection began to flag underneath his flowery native loin wrap. I'd never been in the company of any man who'd exercised such sexual restraint, nor had I ever been known to demonstrate the same. Finally, somewhat embarrassed, I gasped, "Let's go have lunch!" and I straightened my bikini before we rejoined JJ and our canoe mates down on the beach. My whole body was buzzing with desire, and I'd leaked what seemed like a cup of moisture into my dark green thong.

I just nibbled at lunch, with JJ noticing my distraction. Under our umbrella, I was seated on a towel in front of him with my legs slightly spread. Finally he said, so that only I could hear, "Honey, maybe you want to do a little wading, 'cause I can see more than a little juice wetting your crotch. It'll keep the boys from getting overexcited."

Well, dammit! I thought, I'd like to get them excited! My whole body's screaming for attention, and everybody's acting as if I'm not here! Okay, I decided, check this out, all you guys! I stood up, stepping into the sun, and leaned down to straighten my bikini top over my full tits.

The boys stopped their murmuring conversation as I turned around to look down at my butt, slowly brushing it free of sand that had adhered to the sticky sunscreen. The rear thong string had disappeared into the crack of my ass, but I wasn't about to pull it out. I had a tight, muscular body and I wanted them all to get an eyeful. I wanted them to be so excited that they'd spend the rest of the day and the whole night jerking off to my womanly image if they wanted to. I leaned over and cleaned my legs free of sand to my ankles, lewdly displaying my barely concealed pussy under my thong. With that, I started to stroll toward the placid waters of the lagoon and heard an audible exhalation as a dozen young, virile males released their collective tension.

I knew how to be sexy when I walked. For over a year of professional skating in the Ice Capades I'd focused on stimulating audiences sensually by shaking my booty. That had been the whole point. So, I gave my brown, youthful audience a show as I strolled slowly, pointy-toed, to the water's edge. I rolled my hips – my taut butt cheeks – as I took dainty steps on the hot sand, all the while my shoulders-back posture drew stares from white tourists on the beach…most of whom appeared to be tit and ass-watchers.

I waded into the very warm water and it rose to my knees, then my crotch, then up to my breasts, then my shoulders. I quickly dipped my head under the water and was suddenly surrounded by a frothy, silvery mass, pressing into me from all sides. My earlier calculated strategy immediately left me and I panicked. I was being attacked by millions of little fish! I flew up out of the water and screamed, prompting Anu to sprint into the lagoon and swim after me.

The water was boiling! There must have been billions of them! Little silvery fish less than three inches long were everywhere, nipping at every bit of my skin that was under the water! They were even under my suit, especially the thong, but also under my top, kissing at my nipples! Yes…they were kissing at me, not nipping…and…it felt…so good! Better – a dozen times more powerfully sensual – than any Jacuzzi I'd ever felt!

By this time Anu had reached me and lifted me effortlessly in his arms. I wrapped one arm around his neck and giggled, my panic vanishing. "You saved me, Anu!" I said, now embarrassed at my public display of fright. "It's okay…you can put me down," I said, which he did, and I faced him with the water lapping at my chin. The millions of little fish resumed their incessant kissing, and I spread my legs under the water – pulling aside my bikini thong in front and back – and let them have their way with me.

"You okay?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"Ooohhh…yesss," I gasped, as I reached out to grasp his forearms under the water to hold up my rubbery legs so that the kissing throng could continue their gentle massage of my excited clit and rectum. I leaked pussy juice that they devoured without pause, and the fishy swarm also picked at microscopic tastes in my butt crack, as I plead to Anu, "Hold…still…Anu…still…Anu." Their countless little mouths soon brought on the first numbing rush of an orgasm. It started at my clitoris and its tendrils slowly enveloped my whole body until I was moaning and trembling. "Anu, ooohhh, yesss, I'm…I'm cumming…Anu…cumm-mming…Anu, cu'…cu'…Anu…Anu…Anu," I gasped continually, as the millions of my little sea-borne friends nibbled my entire being to a very quick climax.

Anu grabbed my arms and held me firmly until I went limp, finally regaining enough energy to walk back to shore with him. I saw JJ smiling and placing his camera back in its carrier as we returned. Apparently he'd captured the entire episode on film, with my wet blonde hair flailing in the sun as I'd reached orgasm and all on shore – including tourists – had watched. I felt shy, deflated and blushing as I walked through the crowd of lounging boys, quite a bit less arrogantly than when I'd gone into the water.

"Guramu," Anu said quietly to them, and they nodded knowingly, murmuring,guramu.

I sat back down under the umbrella, momentarily relaxed from my sudden climax, and JJ said, "This is called – roughly translated – 'Lagoon of the Happy', Gin. When girls come of age, they're brought here to experience their first ceremonial orgasm…with the aid of theguramufish…a rite of passage, and part of the village's adolescent training program."

"How civilized," I said, sincerely, with no sarcasm intended. If only Americans could deal with sex in such a straightforward fashion, I thought, we might – I might – be a lot less obsessed by it.

"Oh, forgot to tell you," he said. "Leiuanu agreed to do a photo session with us this afternoon in our bungalow. That reminds me, we'd better get back so we can escape the heat of the day out here. You're already turning pink and we don't want you to burn."

On the way back in Anu's canoe – wearing only my bikini – I covered myself with another coating of sunscreen, which I thought made me look shiny and sexy. I looked forward to the afternoon with growing excitement.

Back at the village most of the people were sleeping, much as Latin American and Mediterranean peoples do when they take asiestaduring the day's hottest hours. And it was hot! There wasn't a breath of wind. "It's just before monsoon season," JJ informed me. "We'll see some serious rain before we leave."

I didn't care, nor did I even want to contemplate leaving. After checking on Andi, I went back to the bungalow to prepare for the photo study with Anu. I now itched at what the afternoon might hold. While JJ and Anu talked inside, I went to the toilet and shower. I didn't want to wash off the look that the sunscreen gave me, so I just carefully cleaned inside my crotch area…and deeply into my anus. Running a broad comb through my hair, brushing it, then applying eye makeup for photographs, I was almost ready. I dusted with facial powder to absorb perspiration and stripped off my bikini, putting on a blue and white Japanese sleeping robe I'd bought in Honolulu. Now I was ready…for almost anything.

Back inside, JJ had changed clothes, and was now wearing just a pair of cargo shorts. Anu was naked to the waist, his low-slung groin wrap a colorful bright red with white flowers. Both of them were dripping with sweat, since the temperature was about 120°. "Any ideas, JJ?" I asked.

"Yeah. Remember Smith, the old voyeur, and Jones, the horny housewife?" he asked, with a twinkle in his eye. I remembered the coincidence that my video character name – Jones – was the same as that of the almost mythical white American island Queen Audra.

"Yeah, weeks ago when you 'trained' me the first time," I responded, recalling the first of our photo essays when we'd fucked in front of the cameras. I looked above the large bed and noticed that he'd mounted a camera on the cross beams overlooking it, with a long remote shutter cable strung out of range, and had set up others around the room, along with a videocam. A sharp pang stirred my pussy as I realized that he'd engineered this afternoon session with Anu. Apparently he'd made a "gift" of me to the young man.

"Right," said JJ. "We'll take shots of you on your knees, gradually showing more skin, then of Leiuanu's body from his stomach down, then follow our noses from there. I'll make you up as we go along," he continued, bringing out a spray bottle of water and some glycerin.

"Think we'll need it?" I asked. "We're already sopping in this heat."

"Gotta be prepared," he said, posing me on my knees and baring one of my shoulders and a breast from under my robe. I was already prepared. My crotch was moist again, just feeling the heat of Anu's legs next to me, as I knelt beside his standing frame. "Okay, Ginny, look down, thoughtfully," and he snapped a couple of shots. "Now, look dreamily over at his groin. That's it…lick your lips" – click – "now put your hand on his thigh." I did so and Anu inhaled audibly. I saw the prominent bulge at his groin pulse once. He was, however, very controlled, as JJ snapped a few more shots and sprayed Anu's lower belly with cold water. To the camera it looked as if he were dripping with sweat, but I'm sure the coldness shocked him momentarily.

"Now, slowly peel down his wrap, Gin…just one side of it…to show his cock…as you look up into his eyes."

My hand shook slightly as I did so, and I could feel the blood pounding in my ears. I peeled down one side that covered him, and for the first time saw his magnificent member. Hanging in a downward loop, with a full foreskin covering its tip, was the most beautiful uncircumcised cock that I'd ever seen. It was very dark brown, unwrinkled except the hood over his purple glans, and full of healthy young flesh. It twitched as I scooted closer and maintained the same camera angle. "Like this?" I croaked, realizing that I hadn't breathed for half a minute.

"Perfect! Now move in front of his leg, that's it, pull away your hair, so his cock lays just over your shoulder, flaccid; well, itwas flaccid," chuckled JJ. He snapped several pictures of our deeply contrasting skins, posed so suggestively. "Now look over at it, fondly. Wait a sec! Put some glycerin on it first, so it shines."

"Oh, JJ, why bother?" I asked, and thrust my face suddenly to the side, enveloping a few inches of Anu's purplish cock in my hot mouth. He groaned loudly and raised on his toes as I sucked at him, moving my head forward and backward a few times, then I pulled off of him to leave a trail of saliva linked from his glistening tip to my lips. Looking at JJ I asked, "Is it shiny enough now?"

Uuhh…yeah…fine," he mumbled. "Gotta get you to follow direction…," he continued, snapping away as Anu's fine staff filled completely with blood. The water we'd sprayed onto his stomach had combined into three long trails of perspiration that coursed down his belly to be lost in his kinky pubic hair.

"Maybe we can just wing it from now on, JJ, dontcha' think?" I asked, shrugging out of my robe. "We'll do the modeling work…you do the photography."

"Just remember where the cameras are," he said, as I turned my attention to my young Micronesian lover, pulling his wrap quickly off his hips to finally marvel at his nakedness as the garment dropped to the floor. I finally had him! I wanted to devour him! As I'd imagined I'd do nights before, I kissed him all over his tight belly and moved my hand slowly up from his knees to his crotch, softly palming his scrotum. I was in a bigger hurry than I'd wanted to be for our first time.

I rolled his large balls in the one hand and, with the other, reached up to stroke the firm, chiseled planes of his pecs down to his strong stomach. His balls continued to move in my palm, swimming in their ocean of hot semen, I imagined, as my other hand grasped his nearly hard staff, pulling back the silken foreskin to bare the crown of his purple glans. Holding back the foreskin, I began a sweet torture, first only breathing hotly around him, then flicking my tongue around the head, then closing my lips around his smooth meat, gradually increasing the speed with which I drooled on him. As I did this he released the pent-up air in his lungs in small, wracking grunts, sounding not unlike a small puppy when it's squeezed too hard.

Finally Anu's knees began to tremble as I throated him. I pulled off of him quickly and gasped, "Lie down, baby," and he sank to the matted bed on his back, his beautiful cock pointed to the sky. I was on him immediately, straddling one of his legs with mine and rubbing my pussy in long measured strokes against his shin as I took him to his balls in my throat. He was nearly as long as JJ, but not as thick, and continually leaked a stream of excited, youthful liquid into my mouth as I sucked at him, hollowing my cheeks as I pulled back to the angry purple head.

jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers