Ginny's Witnesses Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Atta boy!" I said. He was socute when he was scheming and conniving, though itwas at my urging.

Sam made his call and returned, beaming with news that would please me. "She'll meet us at the rear service elevator. She'll be workin' the top floor all day, getting' it ready for the weekend! I'll owe her one for this!"

"Betcha I know how you'll pay her back, studly," I purred, affectionately.

"Aw, Ginny, I do other things, too!" he responded, hinting that he wanted me to notice something a little more sensitive about him than merely his flesh.

The ride up in the service elevator was chilly, accompanied as we were by Sam's housekeeping friend – "Weiana" was on her name tag – who avoided my eyes, disapproving as would an elder sister who disliked her kid brother's girl friend. "Quick! Follow me to the corner room," she said. "You've got two hours 'fore I get there ta clean. An' don' trash it! If somebody catches ya they'll fire me!" she said, dismissing me with a contemptuous look as she unlocked the door. Social class and racial antipathy, sadly, appeared to be as virulent here as everywhere else I'd been.

"Look at that Jacuzzi!" I gasped, as we entered the rooms, a three-room corner suite with a bubbling hot tub still splashing from its use by previous tenants. I stripped naked in an instant, stepping into the tub, and giggled, "Break out thesakau, baby. I need a drink!" I dropped to my knees with only my head above the churning water as Sam fished the thermos from my bag next to the tub and handed a cupful to me. "Now, get nekkid and join me, dude!"

He stripped and slipped slowly into the water. "Frothy water scares me...a little," he murmured, as he came to me. I was gulping down a cup of liquor, then we embraced, with me passing a bit of the burning liquid into his mouth.

"Why?" I asked.

"Almost got et by a shark...when I was a kid," he confessed, finishing my drink for me. "Don' worry about it."

I didn't at that moment, because I was tugging at his hardening cock. He was stiff in no time and I coaxed him to his feet to suck on the wonderful prick that I considered mine today. I wanted this guyso badly again, here in a suite of luxury rooms we'd pirated, overlooking the southern Pacific Ocean. But for his rampant cock, he seemed putty in my hands, and – if a woman's libido can approximate the vicious, intense drive of a male rapist – that's the feeling that possessed me. "C'mere...honey," I said, pulling off, backing away and sitting up on the padded edge of the tub. "Gimme some more. I...need it," as I raised my legs and spread my open pussy to him invitingly.

"Aaagh...Ginny...yer the best," he gasped in my ear. "I'venever had a woman as hot as you!"

"Mmnnn...even your...mamma?" I asked, as he plunged into me repeatedly. He'd been relatively quiet...unlike himself...and I hungered for more of his sexual prattle...more of his incessant, dirty compliments. Also, more than his seed, somewhere deep in my subconscious I wanted this boy to worship me. I truly wanted to make him my sexual slave. But the moment demanded something more basic. I wanted to get off! Again! "Gonna make me cum again, big man?" I asked, mewling into his ear. "Gonna make me cum around that gigantic brown cock?"

Suddenly he stopped his tender caresses and broke our embrace. Pushing back from me and causing me to brace myself behind on my hands, he looked me in the eyes and brought my legs down roughly into the bubbling water, which stood at his upper thighs. With his cock still planted deeply in me, grazing my clit, he placed his legs outside of mine, which were now drawn tightly together.

"Wanna cum?" he asked. "I'll make ya cum!" he crowed, and began sawing into me rapidly and ruthlessly, for minutes it seemed. He was rough. He was merciless. He was...oh, Gawd, he was sublime. He fucked me harder than I could recently remember, and brought me to a screeching, clawing orgasm until I finally lay exhausted on my back, unable to continue.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, turning to my side and looking down at his still-rampant dick. "What got into you?"

"Don' like bein' used as a tool," he said. "Women've always done that to me," he mumbled, petulantly.

I suddenly realized the button I'd pushed. "Oh, Sam...sweetie...I'm so sorry! C'mon. Let's take a shower and clean up!" As we walked to the luxurious shower, glassed-in on three sides with jets of hot water everywhere, I recognized that I'd breached the limits of Sam's fragile male ego. I also realized that – like the Chief's son, Anu – I'd caused this "boy," relatively speaking, to feel tenderly toward me. I marveled at the inextricable link between most men's enjoyment of sex and their romantic sensibilities...at least at the beginning of a relationship.

I also felt secure in the knowledge that this dynamic had never existed between my incestuous lover, father-in-law, and father of my baby, JJ, and me. That was one of the main reasons whyI lovedhim.

So, ironically, I started becoming a bit distant...and bored. I'd captivated him and he was feeling loving toward me. Why couldn't he just fuck me and let it go at that? I wondered. What I thought of as Sight #3, in the shower with Sam, was fun, but nothing memorable. Lathered with soap, I caused him to cum, feeling the slick, hot liquid bathe me inside, but my mind was strangely – almost coldly – elsewhere. It was about 2 p.m. when we emerged from the room, with me looking like a temptress again, though my hair was in a ponytail because I knew it'd be sweltering outside. So, in my mainland attire and makeup, we took the service elevator down with Sam's disapproving hotel maid friend, Weiana. In the meantime, we'd had another cup or two ofsakau, which made me blissfully high and Sam a bit rocky.

"Lulu's?" Sam asked, as we mounted his motorcycle.

"Sure, baby," I said, leaning my head against his back and grabbing his nuts in my hands. "I need a good party," I said – in kind of a narcotic fog – hoping that my afternoon mood would improve with Sight #4.

Part 2

We heard music blasting through the open front door of Lulu's bar before we got there. We parked the bike next to a couple of others and walked into the tavern, jam-packed with perspiring people. Sam led me by the hand to the bar and Lulu was sitting on a high stool on the customer side – with her omnipresent cigarette – acting like royalty as her friends and customers surrounded her, congratulating her on her 65th birthday. She saw me and gave me a boozy welcome, hacking up a gob of sputum and hugging me. "Ginny! The Queen's arrived! Thanks so much fer comin', li'l girl!" She reminded me of one of my favorite aunts who'd passed away several years before. "Git Ginny a bigabsinthe, kiddo. On the house!" she said to a chunky, rough-looking white girl in a tank top and jeans who was tending bar. "Here, Butch! Stow her bag behind the bar, too, an' don' splash on it!" We shouted at one another for a few minutes – trying to make ourselves heard – as the sweating crush of humanity ebbed and flowed, pressing me against Sam and a dozen others. The pressure reminded me of the thousands of little fishes who'd surrounded and nibbled me with their soft, kissing mouths, causing me to orgasm at the Nan Madol lagoon days before.

The music was absolutely deafening, and I noticed dozens of people dancing in the back room...or at least doing something like dancing. As I sipped my drink it was hard to see, since the air was thick with smoke, and purple black lights were punctuated by silver strobe lights that froze images of writhing bodies in place. Sam knew a lot of people and introduced me around, mostly to men, who eyed my body lasciviously under my tight sarong and purple halter top. It was like being in a mosh pit at a rock concert, surrounded by undulating flesh. As thesakau I'd drunk earlier continued its work, and the deadlyabsinthe poured in a full water glass worked on my nervous system, I began feeling a part of this group of island strangers, several of whom were workers for mainland American companies, I discovered.

Someone passed me a joint, and I filled my lungs with the smoke, only to cough and pass it on. It hit me immediately and added to the alcohol mix already numbing me. "I'm Teou," a friend of Sam's said, looking down at me.

"Well, of course you are!" I gushed, with immediate, stoned, almost surreal, understanding. "And I'm Ginny, uuh...Jones!" I said, holding out my hand for him to shake. He was tall, had a very dark native complexion, was broad-faced in a lumpy way, black-eyed and thickly muscled. His hair was dark and frizzy, and he was covered with tattoos. He had a gold earring and gold caps on his teeth, which gleamed in the strobe lights because his smile was as broad as the crescent of a quarter moon. Teou exuded joy, but wasn't really a handsome guy. And, partly because of the alcohol I'd consumed...partly because of my feeling a bit bored with Sam...the moment I met him I knew that I was making him more attractive, exciting...and sexy...than he really was.

"Ha-hahhh!" he whooped. "Only white tourists shake hands, Ginny! Here's how we do it on Pohnpei!" He grabbed me off my feet and crushed me to his thick, sarong-wrapped loins, grinding his upper thigh against my crotch until I'd nearly spilled my drink. He smelled like newly mown hay, and – aside from his tattoos – his hands and arms were colored with green stains. "Whataya doin' here with 'The Snake'?" he asked loudly, for the benefit of five or six similar looking friends of his.

"The Snake?" I asked.

"Yeah! This kid! He din' tellya his nickname?" he leered. As drunk as I was getting, I knew full well why Sam had gotten that nickname...obviously because of his lengthy penile endowment. "Wanna dance?" Teou asked.

"Uhhh...maybe...with The Sna...with Sam...but not here. It's so crowded!"

"C'mon ta the pool room, then, you guys...more room there!" shouted Teou, as he grabbed my hand, blazing a trail slowly through the sea of bodies to the back room, with Sam and all of my new acquaintance's green-stained buddies behind me.

One of the reasons it was less crowded in the pool room was because those who weren't dancing were making room for two couples to fuck on a couple of the billiard tables, which had wisely been covered by Lulu beforehand with thick, protective plastic shrouds. Those who were dancing ground away at one another, in pairs and groups, most of whom only glanced periodically at the lewd sex acts taking place on the tables. Thank Gawd I have a brain, I thought, as I retreated into myself. Though I knew I was seriously impaired at the moment, at least I couldchoose...either to watch with fascination, to walk away, or exercise some other option.

I did the latter. "Cmon,Snake," I shouted to Sam over the din, "...dance with me!" and we started to grind against each other with the strobe lights illuminating our simulated, stand-up mating. I put myabsinthe drink on a pool table's plastic cover as Sam put his emptysakau cup next to mine. I kept my eyes on the couples fucking on the tables as we did our thing, and was soon dripping with sweat. My hair was limp, my halter top was soaked through, and rivulets of perspiration were running down my midriff and legs as we squatted and fused suggestively on each rhythmic upswing. Over my shoulder Teou handed Sam another cup ofsakau, which he drained in three gulps while Teou's friends yelped encouragement. I'd witnessed this young male custom many times before in the States, and it became patently clear what Teou was doing, as I felt him press against my backside, rubbing his bulge against my butt crack. He was trying to get Sam drunk. For minutes we three ground together to the deafening music, with me sandwiched between my two island admirers. Macho as ever, Sam continued to drink.

Soon one of the men – a skinny, white, guy – who was fucking a fat, brown woman leaning over a pool tabletop, pulled his prick from her and sprayed several shots of cum onto her back as she mewled her enjoyment. His splashes of seed looked fluorescent white under the black lights and glowed all over her butt. I immediately felt a sympathetic pang in my vitals as he emptied his load, which was soon accompanied by the groans of the other couple, as a fleshy brown woman covered with stretch marks, and a darker man who looked Samoan, came simultaneously. She was on her back, with her legs locked around his plunging hips, and howled for a good thirty seconds, well beyond the ending of the song we'd been dancing to. Cheers and shouts of encouragement filled the room as I reached for my drink to take a huge gulp, which finally pushed me over the edge from being tipsy into complete drunkenness. I backed against the edge of the table and looked up into the eyes of my male cohorts. Sam was blitzed. Teou wasn't. Until the music started again, I thought, I should probably try to talk to this aggressive guy, who was eating up my body with his eyes.

"So, whattaya do, Teou?" I asked, sipping moreabsinthe.

"Me an' my buds here haulkava in from the fields...in trucks. Nothin' fancy...but it's steady work with the 'Merkun fruit company." That's when the music started again. "Get Snake another drink," he yelled to a tattooed friend. "That's what all this green stuff is," he said to me, holding out his rough palms.

"How 'bout 'chew, sweet thang?" he asked, reaching over to pinch me hard on one pert nipple that was poking through my sweat-soaked halter top. My shock at his impertinence showed on my face and I looked up at Sam, who just grinned drunkenly. The music started again and, taken aback by Teou's groping, I quickly slipped through an open gap in the crowd to an old-fashioned phone booth, the large, wooden kind with glass on three sides, a seat and a bi-fold door. But Sam and Teou were right behind me. "Wan' more dance, babeee?" asked Teou, his gold teeth glinting.

"Sure," I said, placing my drink on the shelf under the phone, as we stepped away a few paces and began our sandwiched, hip-hop grind. I toked a few more times on a joint that was passed me, and the dancing became more like swimming, it was so hot. My entire body was dripping and the place smelled fetid from stinking, unwashed bodies. Yet, my addled mind loved it, and I felt a thrill as I was absorbed into the midst of the undulating, anonymous press of writhing humanity. Sam was now half-erect, and I could see the tip of his huge cock poking out at me from under his wrap. I could also feel Teou's full erection probing my butt as we did our simulated mating dance, and soon his hands had raised my halter top above my breasts as he pinched away roughly at my nipples. Drunk as I was, my tits felt relatively cool, uncovered as they were, so I just closed my eyes and dizzily accepted the buzzing pulses brought on by his persistent, squeezing fingers.

An old Eric Clapton song came on – I couldn't remember which – and I shrieked with joy. This was partly because he's my favorite guitarist, but mostly because Sam had lifted my body up to him and I'd locked my legs around his hips to take a couple of inches of his member inside me. "Good boy, Snake," shouted Teou, as my butt suddenly felt cold at the same time.

The tattooed truck driver had lifted the back of my sarong and was gripping my sweaty, naked ass roughly with his stained, calloused hands. I started to object, but instead just grabbed Sam around the neck with my arms, glad to no longer be bored with him, and held on, as we continued our dance, dropping more fully onto him with each musically timed bend of his knees. I knew that people were watching us, but I didn't care. I also knew that every other second the strobe lights were picking up flashes of the sudden rubbing against my anus of the randy prick of the rapacious Teou who was grinding behind me. When he spread my butt cheeks and finally impaled my sweating rectum with his engorged cock, slipping easily past my slippery sphincter into my colon, I screamed with delight and threw back my head, which he held craned back by wrapping my ponytail in his fist. Just like at Audra's cave, I was again fucking two brown men at a time!

From that point we could have been dancing to ballet music. The thing relevant to my salacious mind was that I'd taken two cocks inside...one that I'd already tamed, and another that I knew that I could. I was being doubly penetrated and loved the full, driving feeling into my vitals. Selfishly, I wished that there'd been a third prick...from somewhere...anyone's. I looked about through drunken, lusty eyes at the whooping audience around us and, for minutes in the ear-shattering noise...the lurid flashing lights...I writhed bestially around the two probes, now hoping that this obscene public fucking would never stop.

Sam suddenly lost his balance and staggered backward against the nearest pool table to sit on its edge. I clamped my vagina down on him hard so as not to lose him and, comically, Teou staggered with us, gaining a couple of more inches into my ass as we suddenly stopped. "Uuunnghh, Gawd, yes!" I yelped, as he drove further into me, attracting the attention of more surrounding dancers. "Lay back, baby!" I yelled at Sam, which he did, and I straddled him, squatting and grinding my clit against him with my knees on the table's edge. I then began to plunge my cunt fully onto him, twirling it in obscene circles and contracting inside to milk at his embedded shaft. It was then that Teou grabbed the front of my thighs – trying desperately to match my rapid movements – and began brutally to fuck into my colon, which was growing more tender by the minute. "Aaoowww!" I shrieked, and he withdrew, spat copiously onto my asshole – then into his palm, which he used to cover his prick with saliva – and poked deeply into me again, causing me to groan raspingly from deep in my lungs, "Unngh, unngh...oohh...oohh...yeeeahh. Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohh, yeah! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!"

"Lookit this tight little white ass, bruhs! It's alive!" Teou crowed to his gold-toothed buddies. He then dug into me ruthlessly, unmindful of my periodic cries of pain that alternated with mewls of pleasure as my pussy quested for pleasure around Sam's tireless cock.

Teou's fellow truck drivers now ringed us at the table's edge, drinking theirsakau, and two of them had lifted their wraps to pull on their hard, uncircumcised cocks. I looked down from Sam's glazed eyes to my thighs, which were now covered with green sweat, obviously from Teou's mauling, and pictured in my mind what my ass looked like, covered as it must have been withkava stains. The filth of it all was overwhelming, and I was grunting like some feral beast, wanting to draw from these dark island men the seed of their loins. A perverse sense of fairness prompted this. I wanted to grapple with these locals tainted by American influence...relative corporate slaves compared with the more noble native people of the village where I'd been staying. It seemed only right...a fitting means of acquiring blood knowledge of theentire island culture that I'd come to love.

Soon Teou was goring my ass with lightning-like thrusts, which were met by my constant, grunting, "Ungh, ungh, ungh." In the meantime, I'd worked myself into a slow, drug-addled frenzy on Sam's incomparable cock, causing a languorous, numbing orgasm to rise within me. Just as Teou drove one final time into my ass, I first mumbled, "Ooohh...yesss...it's cu'," then I mewled, "I'm cu'...," then I shouted, "I'm...Sam! I'm cuuuummmiiinnng!" and felt the tell-tale heat caused by Teou's semen filling my bowels. With Sam as our anchor, both Teou and I shuddered for a couple of minutes, giving our bodies a chance to recoup from what they'd done. When he'd gotten his breath, Teou cruelly reached forward and squeezed both of my breasts very hard, then pulled his cock from my anus, slapping me several times contemptuously on the butt. I growled angrily at him, insulted, and looked back. His dripping member slapped down against his thigh. It resembled a very large purple pepper – as I'd observed with previous native organs – ringed with a foreskin of the same color. It was swollen and enlarged on the business end and had a relatively small base and stem, by far the most unusual, alien-looking cock I'd ever seen, much less one that I'd had inside my body.