Girdled Ch. 01

Story Info
A son gets caught trying on his mother's girdle & stockings.
2k words
4.54
93.1k
109

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was an 18 year old teen I experimented wearing my mother's lingerie, I found it to be very exciting and arousing. My mom would go out and I would try on her lingerie. I loved wearing her open bottomed girdles and stockings. I could stroke my cock, as it stuck out from under the hem.

I had longer hair for a boy and was very smooth skinned and relatively hairless back then. I was doing it a lot and got a little careless, my mother saw that there was a stain on her girdle and a pair of her stockings had a runs in them. She confronted me. I was so embarrassed. All she said was that I was a naughty boy. A few days later she gave me an older girdle and the pair of stockings I had ruined, and said to have fun. Occasionally she would ask me if I had dressed in the lingerie, I would still be embarrassed, but loved doing it, so I would admit I had. Then one day she asked when was the last time I had dressed, I told her yesterday when she was out.

She grinned at me and asked if she could see me in them. I shook my head no, that would be too embarrassing. She reminded me she allowed me to be naughty and never told my father, so maybe she could help me look better. She told me she had bought some new stockings just for me and wanted to teach me how to put them on properly, maybe cut my toe nails so I wouldn't run the new ones. I agreed and went to my room to put on her old girdle. I was excited and very aroused. Just holding the girdle and feeling it slide up my legs and over my hips made my cock swell and throb even more. I was nervous, Mom hadn't seen my cock since I was much younger.

Mom walked in my room and saw me standing there with my cock hard and sticking up from under the girdle. She had a smile on her face. She told me I was very naughty and that was not the way to wear that garment. Then she pulled a new smaller girdle out of a bag with the stockings. She had purchased them for me and wanted me to learn how to care for them. I needed to let her wash them as my oozing arousal was making them crusty and nasty. I took off the old girdle, exchanging her old one for the new black girdle.

I held it for a moment realizing it was shorter, not the longer version she wore. I pulled the new girdle up my legs and hips. The bottom edge of the garment rested higher, not like the other one which covered my pubic hair. This one left my cock and hair exposed.

I heard mom quietly sigh and then say, "Good girls would trim that hair or shave it completely."

The thought of being shaved was arousing. I had actually shaved the little hair I had on my legs a few times when I began wearing her nylons. I loved the way they felt on my smooth thighs and legs, I had never thought of shaving my pubic hair, but the thought excited me.

Mom said, "Come with me, let's clean you up, make you all smooth down there."

I followed her to her bathroom where Mom directed me.

"Take off that sexy girdle and fill the tub."

Once the water was warm I sat down and got myself wet. Mom collected her shaving cream and razor, and told me to stand. My cock was aching, still hard and throbbing. I remember wishing I could stroke it and cum. There was pre cum oozing from the tip. I wanted to dip my finger in my clear cum and taste it. Everything seemed like it was moving in slow motion and then speeding past me.

Once I was wet and ready to be shaved, mom applied the shaving cream, massaging it all around the base of my cock. I gritted my teeth and tried to think how not to cum. My cock was twitching and pulsing. Mom was on her knees and looked up at me,

"Are you having a hard time with what I'm doing? I know how exciting this must be for you, feeling mommy's fingers touching you, are you enjoying it?"

I nodded. When I was completely smooth, cock and balls, she rinsed me off with the shower hose.

"You're so hard G, I wish your father was still like that, you need to dry off and meet me in my room with your girdle and stockings"

She had me sit on the edge of the bed as she began cutting my toe nails and filing them smooth.

"I'm not gonna make them look like a girls toe, but just smooth and short so you don't ruin your new nylons."

I was able to lay back and relax. My cock finally relaxed too, resting half swollen against my thigh. When she was done she opened a bottle of lotion and began squirting the cool lotion on my legs, and my lover belly where she shaved me. It felt amazing. The higher her hands massaged, the harder my cock was becoming. Soon it was as hard as before and once again oozing from the tip. Still on her knees, she looked at me and said,

"G, you absolutely can not tell your father about this, right?" I nodded and said, "Of course mom."

"Your legs are still a bit tacky from the lotion, and your penis is wet, Oooooooh, I wish your father was still that viral."

I watched as mom stared at my hard cock, nibbling on her bottom lip. Mom reached out once again and rubbed my thighs to work in the lotion.

"Your stockings will stick to your legs and it will be harder to get them on," she said.

With every back and forth movement of her hands, my cock twitched, and swayed, my pre cum was running down the shaft and the head was shiny. Mom was struggling. Her hands laid motionless on my upper thighs as she stared dreamy eyed at my cock.

"Lets dry that off," mom said, as she reached for a tissue and began dabbing and wiping the wetness from my cock.

My cock was throbbing and pulsing. I tried so hard not to cum but I was so close.

"Mom, PLEASE, Please let me cum, PLEASE!"

I was begging, I felt so vulnerable, it felt so good to be vulnerable, in her hands. Mom grabbed my cock and squeezed the shaft.

"Does G want mommy to stroke his cock and make him cum? Are you a naughty girl with a hard clitty that needs release?"

I was trembling trying told back. Mom asked again.

"Are you a naughty girl with a hard clitty that needs release...tell me or I'll stop."

"Yes I'm a naughty girl with a hard clitty that needs to cum Mommy, Please Mommy, Please!" I whimpered.

With that mom began stoking, milking my cock. Spurt after spurt of my hot cum flew everywhere. Mom's hands were cover in my arousal. She was still on her knees as she stared at my dripping cock. I watched her as if in slow motion as she lowered her head and licked a drop of cum from my thigh, then from her hand, before she rose, she kissed me on the lips and left the room.

I was exhausted. I quickly fell asleep in mom's bed, but tossed and turned dreaming naughty thoughts. It felt warm and cozy after I squirmed under the covers. Her scent surrounded me and I wondered if she had masturbated in bed that morning. I was feeling aroused again, and reached down to fondle my cock.

I remembered the last thing I heard before I fell asleep was the shower, and wondered if she tried to wash off what she did, or what I sprayed on her. I got up quietly and peeked in her hamper, there on top were her freshly worn panties from today. Grabbing them I went back to her bed and held them to my nose. I held them up to look at the gusset of her white cotton panties. I moaned quietly as her scent filled me with lust from seeing the wet crotch. Pressing it again to my face I felt the wetness. My tongue slipped between my lips for a taste. I felt so naughty tasting my mother's panties.

"G, What are you doing with my panties? You're incorrigible."

Mom asked, as I dove under the covers embarrassed again.

I felt her sit on the edge of the bed and lay her hand on top of the covers, her hand squeezing my thigh.

"G, don't be embarrassed, it's natural. We both crossed a line today that we need to figure out."

She moved her hand to my groin and letting lay still. I knew she could feel my cock.

"I had come to get the laundry and saw my panties were gone, and then I saw you with them on your face. At first I was upset, but actually I'm kind of thrilled by it. Come out from under there and look at me, please."

I slowly pulled the covers from over my head and peeked at her. She had showered and was wearing a robe. Her large breasts and cleavage were pulling against the garment as mom tried pulling it tighter.

"You understand what we did to day, what were doing, you can't tell a soul, not your friend Rene, not Dad, not anyone!"

With those words she gave my cock a squeeze. I nodded, I understood. My cock was hard again. Mom was fondling it as we talked. I began slightly pressing into her hand and she pressed back before the covers were pulled back. I laid still in my black short girdle, with my thighs spread so she could see all of me.

"Mmmmmmm, are you teasing me?"

I looked back at her smiling. Her robe had parted a bit more and I could see the edge of one of her large nipples. Mom slapped my thigh.

"Would you like me to help you with your stockings? Dad's gonna be home late."

I nodded I would like help, but secretly I wanted to feel her hands on my legs. Standing up Mom motioned for me to sit on the edge of the bed as her robe fell open. I could see she was wearing panties, but no bra. Her breasts were swaying left and right, back and forth, exposing her nipples. She didn't seem to care. She had me raise one foot as she rolled the stocking up my leg, the back of her hand nudging my balls as she clipped them to the garters.

Looking at me she said, "Mmmmm, Mommy did a good job shaving you, your balls feel very smooth."

And then she leaned in and kissed one ball and then the other. She repeated rolling the stocking up the other leg and told me to stand up. I stood before her bare chested in the girdle and stockings. My reflection in her mirror made me sigh. My hair was shoulder length and I really did look like a flat chested girl. Standing behind me, Mom laid her hands on my hips and moved me closer to the full length mirror. Her hands went up my sides as her fingers found my nipples. She drew circles around them. Feeling them harden sent a lightning bolt of sensations to the head of my cock. I uttered a long quiet moan, My cock was again standing straight up and oozing. Mom whispered in my ear as I felt her breasts press against my naked back,

"You look so feminine, it's amazing...well except for this," as she nudged my cock.