Girdled Ch. 03

Story Info
G becomes Sara and learns more about her family.
3.8k words
4.65
38.8k
40

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't last very long, I emptied my balls into my mommy's pussy within a few minutes. My cum was dripping down the inside of her thighs, before it washed down the drain. I leaned against the shower wall and mom cuddled into me as we tried to catch our breath. It was a quiet moment, realizing what we had just done. Mommy was holding my softening cock, when she looked up at me.

"G, we can never tell your Daddy about this."

I nodded, "I know."

"We have all day to be naughty, lets dry off and get you dressed," Mom said with a wink.

I followed mom to her room. I wasn't sure what she meant by, "get me dressed," but it sounded interesting. I watched as she climbed the stairs, her unclothed butt wiggling as she took one stair at a time. Right before she got to the top stair she stopped and bent over, spreading her feet and legs. Looking back at me she smiled and said, "Lke what you see sweetie?"

I nodded I did, "I love your ass Mom, You look sexy like this."

My face was at the same height as her ass as I was a few stairs beneath her. Mommy reached around and spread her butt cheeks giving me a perfect view of her puckered hole. I could smell her scent, it was intoxicating.

"Mmmmmmm, Mom, you look so hot like that!"

"Do I sweetie? I'm gonna teach you to lick me there later, would you like tasting Mommy's naughty hole?"

"Mom. I've never, but yeah. I'm so hard right now Mommy, I'll do anything you want me to do, I will." My cock was throbbing and twitching with every beat of my pounding heart.

Mom pushed back into me, my mouth and nose were against her moist flesh. Her scent was clean, but pungent. It was taboo and naughty, My head was spinning out of control.

"Give Mommy a little sniff and lick, then lets get you dressed properly"

I pressed my face into her. Her scent made me mad with desire, as I licked her naughty hole.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it, lick it deeper, fuck my hole with your tongue. Oooooooooh, that gets me going, that feels so good."

I could feel and hear Mommy's finger in her wet cunt playing with herself as I licked. I reached down to stoke my cock, I was so close to cuming again. Her scent was amazing, far better in the flesh than in her dirty panties.

"Don't you cum, Mommy has plans for you today, take your hands off your cock G."

I stopped stoking myself as Mom stood up and continued up the stairs into her room. She went to her closet and pulled out the remaining bags she brought home yesterday. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see what was in those bags.

Am I gonna get the surprise you promised me the day before? Am I Mom?"

"Yes G, You are, but first I wanna put on something, I know you'll like. I haven't worn this stuff in quite awhile."

I watched as Mom dug in her closet, up on a high shelf. She came out with a collection of garments and a pair of high heels I'd never seen before. The first thing she put on was a black corset with garters. I watched as she pulled the garment up her legs and adjusting her breasts in the cups. Mommy's nipples were exposed and hard, she looked amazing. Next were the stockings, black with the seam running up the back. She rolled them up her legs and thighs, clipping them to the garters. Picking out on a pair of shear black panties, she held them up and showed me how tiny they were.

"See Mommy's sexy panties G, I bet you'd like wearing these, wouldn't you?"

Sitting on her bed with my hard cock standing straight up, I nodded, "Yes, I would," I acknowledged.

"Well, we'll see, maybe if you're truly the good little girl Mommy hopes you will be, Mommy will let you borrow them."

I felt my face turn red. I wondered about what I just heard. I felt a bit of shame, I was a boy and I had just fucked my Mom. It felt so good thrusting into her hairy cunt and hearing her moan and beg for more, and now she was treating me like a naughty girl. I was confused. Just a day ago Mom had helped me dress in sexy lingerie, it seemed so simple. And now my brain was racing as I tried to figure out why dressing in a garter belt and stockings aroused me so much. Why was I jealous that my mother was wearing a pair of tiny panties? I didn't want to be a naughty little girl. I was an 18 years old and a boy. The more I pondered this, the more aroused I was. My cock was wet with my arousal.

"You seem to be in deep thought G, are you troubled?" Mom asked as stood before me in her heels.

Mommy towered over me. She was magnificent in her outfit. I was envious, I was aroused. I was feeling incredibly vulnerable. I wondered about my own sexuality, how did I fit in? Was a boy who wanted to fuck his mommy, or was a boy who wanted to suck cock and dress like a girl? I was torn, I knew in my heart I wanted both.

"Okay little girl, Lets get you dressed, we have all day to play," Mom said. I stood before her naked as her gaze washed over me. Her eyes stopped at my hard cock.

"G, you look incredibly sexy. Your naked body is smooth and hairless, you have feminine hips that flare slightly, with you longer hair you truly do look like you could be my daughter." Mom said as she hugged me.

She took the bags and began opening them. From the first bag she pulled out an assortment of panties, all very small and sexy, Some were pink, some were black, others were pastel and white. Most were nylon with some basic cotton panties.

"I know what your thinking, so many panties, how and when will you be wearing all of these?" Well , sweetie, you'll be wearing them everyday and on day's your father's home, it will be your responsibility to not let him know you're wearing them, understood?

I was shocked. "Mom? Really?

"Yes, Your my little girl now and if you want Mommy's pussy ever again, you will do as I say."

The truth was, I wanted both. I knew I wanted my Mommy's pussy, and I wanted to be her little girl. How could this be happening to me? I was concerned about my father and if he found out I'm wearing panties. I was worried if my friends saw them, I was worried they would call me a faggot or worse. I didn't want to b e bullied or teased.

"Did you hear me G? Do you understand sweetie that your special, and Mommy's gonna help you realize that."

Really? I was scared. But I wanted the other stuff too. I wanted my mom in a sexual way. My cock in her pussy felt so good. But a part of me waned to be her little girl. That thought kept echoing in my head.

"Let's see, what panties are gonna look sexy on my little girl, hmmmmm," Mom said with her finger on her chin.

Mom picked out a pair of black matching panties similar to hers and said they would be fun. They were tiny and my hard cock stuck out of them. They barely held my balls, but I did look very sexy in them Then Mom went to the other bag and brought out some bras. I thought, Oh my god, a bra? Now I'm her little girl. Mom put it on me, adjusting the straps and smoothing it over my chest as she touched and teased my nipples.

I shivered moaning, "Ooooooooh Mommy, you know what that does to me, Mmmmmm.....Mommy."

"I know sweetie, your such a girl." Mom said with an evil grin.

"One more thing, G, I'm going to begin calling you Sara when youe dressed and I have one more thing for you."

"What? Sara? I'm G, not Sara!" I demanded. Mom ignored my question.

"Sara!, I have a very cute sundress for you too, try it on." Mom said as she handed it to me.

I was barefoot wearing panties and training bra. My cock was sticking out of my tiny panties and now Mom wanted me to wear a dress. I put it on and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was amazed. The dress fit perfectly, short, and well above my knees. It was tight on top, and loose fitting below the waste. With my longer hair, I was Mommy's little girl.

"Lets go run errands, you can borrow one of my small purses, for your lipstick and wallet. Let me do your lips." Mom said as she dug in her purse. "Oh, one more thing, put these sandals on your feet, they match the dress nicely, I think."

As she applied the lipstick, she instructed me on how not to smear it, and how I should learn to do this in the future. Everything was spinning out of control and I felt dizzy. I was so nervous to walk outside, my knees were shaking, A part of me was just accepted this, and a part was screaming no, no!

"Mom, Are you really going out like that? I asked

"Sweetie, we're just running errands, I'll throw a longer coat on and I'll be good, Lets go."

Mom and I climbed in the car. She told me she would drive as she wanted me to relax and have fun. I thought it might be a good time to ask her about talking with Rene.

"Mommy, can we talk about Rene?" Mom didn't say a word.

"Mom, please. When I was talking to Rene yesterday, he was wearing panties."

"Really? Whose?' Mom asked.

"Well it's a little crazy, but he stole them from our friend Peggy, but he was being a little shy about it because he thought I would judge him, but I never told him about us, or what I was wearing, I promise Mom, but I want to so bad."

"Well, maybe now that you're Sara, we can consider it. Maybe he can sleep over this weekend. Your father was supposed to go fishing all weekend, if he does, we'll see".

"Ooooooooh, goodie Mommy!" I heard myself scream like giddy a little girl. I wondered if that was a coincidence. Did I just assume I sounded like that, or was something changing, was something registering in me that was different?

"You would have to be Sara all weekend, no boys clothes and you would have to behave exactly as I say." Mom said as she slipped her hand under my sun dress and squeezed my upper thigh. The side of her hand rested against the head of my cock I know she could sense my wetness. My cock sprang to life, hardening and pushing it's head through the leg hole in my panties, as I thought about showing Rene my new outfits, panties, and things. Maybe mom would let him wear some of my panties too. We rode quietly for a while. Soon it seemed we were heading somewhere familiar.

"Mommy, where are we going?" I asked.

"We have to stop at my bother's house for a few minutes, I need to talk with him about something, " Mom said with a slight grin on her face."

"No Mom, I'm dressed as a girl, no! Please Mommy, No!"

"You're Sara now, he will eventually see you this way, just accept it sweetie, you're a girl now."

I knew there was no reason to fight with her, my uncle Bernie was a nice man, but what would he think? He always seemed open minded. He was an artist, and had often asked me to pose for him, but I was too impatient to sit for one of his paintings. My aunt left him years ago, He and mom were always very close. We pulled in the drive way and Mom honked the horn like she's always done. Bernie came out to greet us.

Bernie looked at me and then at mom and said, "Well, Janet, what do we have here?"

"Bernie, this is Sara, she's my little girl."

Bernie looked me up and down. "Well Sara, you look gorgeous. Come here give your Uncle Bernie a kiss?"

I was shaking, as I stepped closer. Bernie reached out, pulling me closer by the waist and kissed my lips, lingering for a moment.

"Janet, Sara, Lets go inside," Bernie suggested.

I followed them to the house and sat down on the couch. Once we all were in the living room, Bernie sat next to me. My mother sat across from us. I was still wondering about her outfit and what Bernie would say. They have always been touchy feely, and it always made me question their relationship. Mom would have never worn this today if Bernie wouldn't approve. She adored her brother.

Bernie looked at me and asked, "So Sara, I Understand your mom bought you some new clothes, you look so cute, and kind of sexy too."

"Oh my god Mom, you told Uncle Bernie what you did?"

"Of course Sweetie, I tell Bernie everything, there's no secrets between he and I. He knows things your father will never know," my mother said with another grin.

I watched as she crossed her legs, giving us both a peek at her panties. I felt Bernie's legs spread as his thigh pressed against mine. I felt the heat from his thigh as it pressed against me, causing my cock to harden.

"Yes Bernie, I thought Sara was in need of some new underwear and bras, all she had was a Garter belt and one par of stockings," Mom said with a dirty laugh.

Mom! Mom!, I can't believe you're telling Uncle Bernie this!"

"Sara, your Mom is only providing for you like a good mother would, Can I see what she bought you?" Bernie inquired as his hand rested on my thigh.

My cock was throbbing and my heart skipped a beat. The head of my wet cock head again was pushing through the leg opening of my panties, It really did need a fondle or stroking. I was like a bitch in heat.

"Sara, Why don't you show Bernie the sexy panties I bought for you, I think he'll really like them." Mom said.

"Mom, I'm kind of shy right now." I whimpered.

Mommy looked at me with penetrating eyes. I knew I had no choice, So I pulled my dress up a little and to the side. The head of my cock was resting on my thigh leaking pre cum.

"Oh my Sara, you're panties are very sexy, and so wet from your leaking clitty, can I help you with that?, Asked Uncle Bernie.

My mother sat up and leaned in, watching us closely. She was fidgeting in her seat, squeezing her thighs together. I heard her moan. Bernie gently slipped his open palm under my cock and lifted it to his mouth. His warm mouth and tongue surrounded my cock. I leaned back, raising my dress higher and spreading my legs giving Uncle Bernie complete access.

"Mmmmmmmm, Oooooooh, Uncle Bernie, please, suck me, PLEASE DON'T STOP! Mmmmmmmm."

So many thoughts were flashing through my mind. I wanted so badly to cum, to flood my Uncle Bernie's mouth with my little girl cum. I wanted to see his cock and taste him. I loved my Mommy watching, I wanted her to take her coat off and rub her panty covered mound against me. Bernie stopped and raised his face and kissed me, his tongue searching my mouth. Wet sloppy kisses that tasted like my cock. Uncle Bernie turned me on my knees, pulled my panties down, and spread my thighs. I felt so vulnerable, so exposed. His tongue licked my hole as he caressed my balls, then holding them tightly as my cock swayed back and forth. His licking was intense and arousing as he began milking my girlie cock.

"Uncle Bernie. Oooooooooh. I'm gonna cum Uncle Bernie! I'm gonna cum Uncle Bernie! Oooooooooh!"

My mommy was urging me on, "That's it Sara. give Uncle Bernie your cum, let go and let Uncle Bernie drain those smooth balls!"

I was exhausted, I fell frontwards onto my chest with my ass up and open. Mom came to sit next to me, caressing my bottom. It felt so good after cuming so hard. Mom stood up and took off her coat revealing herself to Uncle Bernie. I wondered what she was doing, if he had seen her like that before.

"Well Bernie, I don't think Sara's father is coming home soon. I think it's finally over. He's never home anyway. I can't even say his name, I'm so upset with him," Mom said with some bitterness in her tone.

Lil' sister, it's been coming on for years, so are you okay with it? Bernie asked. "And might I say, you look very sexy today."

"Yes, Bernie I know. I'm angry, but I'' be okay. And thank you for the compliment, Come join me on the couch with Sara?"

I was still on my knees, my chest and face resting on the sofa. I knew their marriage wasn't good and I'm not surprised. My father was never home. Bernie was always more of a Daddy to me. And now he was a naughty daddy to me. I just laid there listening to Mom and him talk. Mom began rubbing my bottom, It felt so good, and it was making my cock pulse. Mommy started teasing my hole. Her fingertip circling around it, probing, pushing into me. Mom reached over and laid her hand in Bernie's lap and began squeezing his pants where his cock made a bulge. I heard Bernie moan.

"Mmmmmmm.....lil' sister, Oooooh.....just like old times, you coming to me for affection, or was that lust that brought you to my room at night?"

My mind was reeling, my Uncle Bernie and Mommy fucked! I knew it!

"Sara, relax your bottom, let Mommy play with it. Mommy wants to fuck your hole baby girl." I fetl Mommy's finger slide into me, it felt so good.

"Mmmmmmm. Mommy, that feels so good, yes, in and out, more Mommy, Deeper," I moaned.

Bernie watched us as he took off his pants. His underwear was tented. He pushed his briefs down and his hard cock sprung up, hanging at my lips. I stuck my tongue out and licked the head.

"Mmmmmmm, Sara, that feels really good, take my cock and suck it Sara. I want you to be my cock whore, will you be Uncle Bernie's cock whore?"

All I could say was," Mmmmmmmm, with Uncle Bernie's cock in my mouth.

"That's it Sara, suck your Uncle Bernie's cock like you suck Rene's cock," Mom encouraged me. "While I fuck your naughty hole,"

I wondered, was Mom revealing things for the first time to Uncle Bernie, or had she been telling him about me all along. Something about it all made me feel like a slut, and that aroused me. It made me feel naughty in such a delicious way. Mommy pulled her panties to the side and began fingering her hairy pussy. Uncle Bernie's cock was thrusting into my mouth. I was hard again, and in my aura of arousal, I wanted to call my Uncle Bernie Daddy, but I was too nervous to say it. Finally I had found the intimacy I craved, a Mommy and Daddy who would fuck me and use me, like the little dirty girl I wanted to be so badly.

"Bernie, take your cock out of her mouth and give me a taste, it's been too long big brother," Mom demanded.

Mommy's fingers abandoned my naughty hole as Uncle Bernie's cock slipped from my lips, I felt empty. As envy washed over me I tossed my dress on a nearby chair and sat down, I spread my legs wide sitting in my bra and little panties, my cock completely exposed through the leg hole. I began stroking myself as I watched Mommy suck her brother's cock like a cheap alley whore. Maybe that's the way they always did it, maybe Mommy was competing with me, but I knew I was a good cocksucker. I was a natural.

Uncle Bernie held Mommy's head firmly as he fucked her mouth, occasionally pulling out and slapping her cheek with his wet cock. I wanted that. I wanted to feel a cock, a fat cock slap my face, I wanted to hear I was a cock whore, a cum slut. I would feel incredibly vulnerable being treated like a cock hungry slut.

"Bernie, I want you to fuck me! It's been ages since you fucked your little sister. Remember how you took my cherry? You were my first and always the best fuck a girl could have."

Mommy slipped her panties off and threw them to me. Pressing them to my face I inhaled her scent. Her arousal drenched the fabric, which I hungrily licked and sucked. Mom glanced at me and smiled.

"Big brother, look at our cum slut, she's so wanton she's sucking on my panties. Oooooooh..... Sara, do you need a taste of Mommy? Come here sweetie, Lick me while your new Daddy fucks me." Mom said in broken hungry breaths.

I crawled on my hands and knees to Mommy and Daddy. I watched as Daddy's cock pounded into Mommy's cunt, the hair on her mound and surrounding her fuck hole was wet with her arousal. As Daddy pushed her thighs back, her knees framed her face, giving me room to lean in close to lick Daddy's cock as it pulled out before plunging into her again. The taste of their passion was heavy and pungent as it washed my face.

"Oooooooooh, Bernie, Sara, I'm cuming, Oooooooh, Ahhhhhhh," Mommy screamed and moaned as her pussy squirted her creamy cum all over my lips and mouth. I was drenched with the heavy scent of Mommy's cum.

Mom Asked Bernie if he wanted to come stay with us for a while. "Bernie, If you stay with us, Sara would have a Daddy again."

"Yeah Daddy, will you come stay with Mommy and me, maybe I'll pose for you." I said in a teasing way.

12