Girdled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began again, "So, when we were out, we stopped at my Uncle Bernie's."

Rene was surprised, "Really, Oh my God!"

"Yeah, I begged Mommy not to go there. But she said I'm a girl now, and he'll see me eventually. Well he loved his niece Sara."

I laughed at my comment and so did Rene. It was ironic. I was his nephew, now his niece. I was a boy and now I'm a girl.

Rene leaned over and kissed me. A short sweet kiss that made my clitty tingle. It encouraged me to go on.

"I'm begging her and she pulls in his driveway. He comes out, and It was obvious she had told him about me, he wasn't phased in the least. He kissed me"

"Was it a good kiss?" Rene asked raising his eyebrow up and down.

"Hmmmm, it was a little longer than a normal kiss, on my lips."

"Mmmmmmm, I'd love it if he kissed me," Rene said as he kissed me again.

I returned Rene's kiss. My tongue slipped between his lips as we embraced, rubbing our crotches together. I loved feeling his cock against my clitty. We were both hard again and I could have easily stopped talking and pulled Rene on all fours, but I needed him to know before they got back from shopping.

"So now we're sitting in his living room and Mommy wants me to show him my new panties."

Ohhhhh, My God, did you?"

"Yeah, and my cock was sticking out the leg hole and they were wet!"

"Yikes, what'd he say?

"He said my panties were cute, and then he sucked my clitty,

I just blurted out the words. Rene sprung to his knees, his mouth open. "He sucked you?

"Yes, and Ooooooh Rene, I came so hard in his mouth."

Rene looked at me smiling. "Ooooooooh, I love incest. I've so many incest fantasies. I wanna fuck my mother so bad, I always have, but it would never happen."

"Rene, I never thought any of this would happen either. But, you're gonna love this, Daddy got naked and Mommy sucked his cock before he fucked her, Rene, they've been fucking for years!"

"They did it right in front of you? And you got to watch?"

I nodded. "Yeah, and Daddy has a nice fat cock."

Rene was excited. On his knees, sitting on his heels with cock standing straight up, he appeared to be offering me a taste of his clear sweet nectar. I rolled my head to the side and licked. I closed my eyes and savored the taste, letting it coat my tongue before I licked his cock again.

"Sara, I should have told you I love your clitty shaved, it looks sexy, and feminine. I felt myself blush.

"Mommy did it, she said pretty girls shouldn't have any hair down there."

"Your mom shaved you?" Rene asked.

"Yeah, she did. I was so excited when she was doing it. Her fingers were touching me all over and I was so hard."

"I wish someone would shave my cock Sara." Rene pouted.

"Maybe I could ask Mommy if she would consider helping you? I suggested.

"Oh my gosh, do you think she would, I'd be so nervous." Rene admitted.

"Well, I think she might, I'll see what she says."

"Sara, have you ever seen her naked?"

My thoughts immediately went back to us showering together and all that happened that day. I was looking out the window in as a kaleidoscope of mixed visions, her naked body, breasts, nipples, and her hairy mound, raced through me

"Rene, have you, please tell me if you have."

I looked at Rene with my mouth open. I didn't know what to say.

"Rene, you can't tell a soul if I share something with you. I demanded.

Rene was almost shaking. He was anxious. "Please tell me, I promise I'll take it to my grave."

I reached out and took Rene's cock in my hand and began slowly stroking him.

"It just happened. We had fallen asleep on the couch watching TV, and when we got up I went to take a shower. Mommy had a phone call from my dad and was upset with him. When she came in the bathroom I told her I would wash her back and help her relax.

Rene looked at me with questioning eyes, "Relax?"

"Shhhhhhh...listen and close your eyes as stroke your cock."

"My fingers washed her ass, probing her hole Rene. Can you imagine fingering your mom's ass? Can you?" I said as I continued to stroked him.

"Imagine your cock touching your mom's butt cheeks, you hear her moan as she spreads her ass, would that be exciting Rene."

Rene was panting and thrusting his hips. His cock was pulsing in my fist, Pre cum was running down the shaft onto my hand. I leaned over and licked the tip. Rene moaned and begged me to continue. "Please Sara, tell me more, I'm so close!"

"Rene, My Mommy bent over and took my clitty in her wet, hairy, cunt. Her pussy squeezed my clitty and she pushed back into me until I filled her with my girlie cum!"

Rene's cock exploded with a huge release of cum. One long string after another landed on my face as I tried to catch it in my mouth. Rene looked drained as he leaned into me, kissing me, licking his cum from my lips and chin.

12