Girdled Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly held up the tiny white bikini. I swooned at how sexy it was. I couldn't wait to try it on.

Carly, I would like you to help Sara Will you please stop staring at her clitty and get with it," Jane snapped, winking at me.

I felt Carly's hand tie the top and adjust it, Her fingers brushed against my nipples causing them to stiffen. It always sends a tremor to my clit when I'm touched like that. I heard myself moan. Next she held the panties for me to place my feet through, one at a time and then raised them over my hips.

Jane stood there with a silly grin. "Sara, I know you love this suit, but seriously, your clit is sticking out the leg opening, you will never be able to wear this in public, ever. It will never contain you."

I looked down and saw my clitty. It looked delicious, but she was right. I loved the suit, but if Daddy wanted to take me swimming at the lake, I could never wear this one.

Carly again assisted. Her hands were gliding over my body removing the beloved white bikini. Her tiny hands felt lovely. Jane went back in the store to tell Daddy we were going to be quite a bit longer, and maybe he should come back later.

As soon as Jane left Carly began removing the bottoms. I felt her fingers probing the cleft of my butt. Her finger was teasing my pussy. I wanted her to finger fuck me so bad. I arched my back as I reached behind, grabbing my butt cheek to spread myself for her. I heard Carly moan. I needed her to attend to my pussy as I bent over, opening myself up even more. From between my thighs I could see Carly falling to her knees and nuzzling into my ass. Her tongue licked at my hole, probing and teasing me, my clit again dripping with my arousal.

"Well, I can't leave you two naughty girls alone for a minute." Jane was standing in the door way stroking her lovely clitty.

"Come join us Auntie," Carly gasped in between licks of my pussy.

Jane approached us as her hard clit swayed back and forth and bobbed up and down with every step. I could see the wetness of her arousal dripping from the head. It was now just us three girl alone in the shop, Daddy had left me with these two amazing women and I was very excited.

"Carly, you naughty little bitch. Now that you have prepared Sara so nicely, why don't you sit back and watch your Auntie fuck her."

Carly still on her knees, sat back on her heels to watch as Jane bent me over. I felt the head of her clit touch my wet hole as as she pressed forward. I was ready for a good fucking, I needed a hard clit filling me. I had never been fucked by another girl and I was thrilled at the opportunity.

"Sara, Here I come little girl, mommy's gonna claim your pussy, you're mine now." Jane said as she plunged into me.

Her clit stretched my tight hole, It burned as she penetrated me again and again. Suddenly she hit my spot. It felt like my clitty was buzzing, throbbing. My clit was cuming without a touch. I felt Jane's clit swell as she filled me with her lady cum. I was filled and I felt complete.

I woke up covered with my robe, laying on the chaise snuggled next to Carly. I could hear Jane and my Daddy talking just outside the door. It was dark in the dressing room, and the only other thing I could hear was Carly's shallow breathing. I presumed she was still sleeping, until I felt her bottom push back into me. The cleft of her round butt held my clit firmly in place as she began grinding against me. My clit slid the length of her cleft. I heard her whimper softly as I threw my arm around her hip, searching for her tiny clitty.

Carly whispered, "Please Sara. I need a cummy really bad."

I nuzzled into her, my lips nibbling and licking her ear and neck. "Yes. Carly I'll let you have cummy."

My fingers find her hard little nail. Wet with her arousal, I smear it over the head. I hear her whimper quietly so as not to alert her Auntie.

"Does that feel good little one?" I asked.

Carly nods and whimpers again.

I try and listen to Daddy and Jane. I hear Daddy say he needs to find a place where I can become myself, make my own choices and be who I want to be.

"This situation is very fucked up Jane, you've known me for decades, help me out, Daddy says.

Balancing between teasing Carly and listening to Daddy and Jane was crazy. I wanted to hear them, but I really wanted to suck Carly's clitty, that perfect tiny nub.

"I know Bernie, just think if you wouldn't have tossed me to the side for that whore, we would be dealing with Sara as a couple right now." Jane said.

"We all make bad choices Jane," Daddy replied.

"Bernie, do you ever think of those times when we were younger and so confused? The things we did?

"Yeah, Jane I think of it a lot. I do." Daddy said quietly.

I could hardly hear them. "Carly, I'll make you cum but please be quiet, your Auntie will come and punish you," I urgently said.

"Jane, I'll say it again, I'm concerned about Sara. I think she would like to be more feminine and I don't know if she knows what she wants. I can't advise her properly and either can her mother. Their relationship is not good at all," Daddy insisted.

"Where's she gonna live?" Jane asked.

With those words a chill ran down my spine. I didn't wanna be homeless or live with a stranger. The reality of my choices were beginning to scare me. I didn't have a good relationship with my mother, my father was gone.

I only had Daddy. I didn't have the means to live by myself, and since Rene and I were fighting, I couldn't ask him to be a roommate.

"Sara, you okay?" Carly whispered.

My mind had been reeling from Jane's and Daddy's conversation. I didn't realize poor little Carly had cum all over my fingers. I bought them to my lips and tasted her sweet nectar.

"Mmmmmm...you came so quietly, and you taste so good Carly." I whispered back in her ear.

Carly snuggled in again as I tried to hear more, but they had stopped talking.

Daddy and Jane returned, asking if we were asleep. We both said no and asked what was next.

Sara, you need to try on the other swimming suit, your Daddy can offer his opinion too. Come on get up young lady." Janet said.

I got up and stepped up on the platform. I liked this, being seen, watched by others. I wondered what it would be like if there was a crowd of men watching. Cheering as I took one item of clothing and then another. Naughty men calling me dirty names, reaching out to touch me. I would be so horny and aroused. My clitty was hard again. I came out of my fantasy to see Jane handing me the suit.

"Sara, You okay? Where were you just there?" Jane asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, day dreaming about being a stripper I guess," I said in a flamboyantly joking way.

Daddy and Jane looked at each other as if they were thinking the same thing. I was confused. I reached over and held the suit in my hands. It was soft and very thin. I thought to myself I might actually love this one. At least I wouldn't have to worry about my clit falling out. I bent over and raised it up my legs, Pulling the straps over my shoulders, caused the gusset to stretch from under my crotch and over my clit. It felt amazing. It was cut high making my legs look long. I loved that.

Jane looked at me and said, "Oh my Sara, you are not only adorable in it, you are delicious, you are very sexy!"

"Sara, You look amazing!" Daddy said as his hand dropped to squeeze his cock.

"Now Sara, you're at a point were you need to make some choices. You have many choices in front of you Sara, but for now we're are going to help you make one choice." Jane said in a serious tone. To soften her words she smiled and gave my bottom a soft caress.

I nodded and exhaled.

"What are you Sara? Do you see yourself as a boy who enjoys a fetish of presenting as a girl at times?"

"No, I don't. I really don't," I said.

No one ever asked me that question. I didn't think anybody ever cared about the feelings that resided deep in me. I always felt I was a boy because I had a cock. But...

"When your mother recently was teasing you, playing with your emotions, she told you "Now your a girl." How did that make you feel Sara? Jane asked.

"I was very confused. I panicked immediately wondering what my friends would say, what they would call me when they saw me dressed in girls clothes. But another part of me felt relief. It was like I could be what I wanted to be. It's still confusing but I no longer think of myself as a boy, or relate to things as I thought I had to." I said.

A few tears were running down my face.

"Why are you crying Sara, do you feel sad?"

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders. I was happy, I was relieved that someone wanted to talk with me and help me through my feelings, as confused as I was.

Jane hugged me and whispered, "You're safe with us Sara, Your Daddy just wants you to be the person you want to be."

Jane wiped my tears from my face and kissed me softly. She stepped back and gazed at me.

"Sara you look lovely in that bathing suit, but you look like a boy in a girls bathing suit, you know that right?"

I looked down and saw my clitty bulging the fabric. I loved how sexy it looked, but I understood.

Jane reached out laying her palm over my bulge. It felt so good to be touched. I knew if she continued I would be wetting the garment.

"You look so sexy Sara, but on a public beach or pool you will need to prevent this look. If you're with someone special in a secluded place, this look might be completely acceptable, but not on public. You will need to learn to tuck your clitty, I will teach you."

Daddy spoke up, "Sara, If I saw you on a beach or at a pool I would be very attracted to you, but this is about life, about being the person you would like to be and feeling comfortable in your own skin. This choice we asked about is not about sex, it's about how you choose to live your life as of today. There's work involved with this decision.

I looked at Daddy and said, "I know Daddy, I want breasts." I just blurted it.

Jane smiled and pulled my bathing top to the side, revealing my right nipple. He finger grazed it softly and watched as it hardened. I shivered from her touch.

"We'll work on that too. I can see you with some small natural breasts, You have lovely nipples Sara," Jane said as she licked it and then bit it softly.

"Mmmmmmm...Jane that's making me crazy."

Carly had disappeared, it was just me, Daddy and Jane in the room. I was still standing on the platform as both of them walked around me making comments of how Transgender hormone therapy would change my body. I was excited to think I could be the girl I yearned to be.

I felt daddy's hands on my bottom as he slipped them under the bathing suit. I bent over a little, hinting at where I needed his attention. Jane's hand was back holding my clitty. Jane pulled the garment to the side, exposing it as Daddy's finger probed my hole. I felt Jane's tongue lick the length of the shaft and the swirl around the head.

I was getting finger fucked and sucked, I was in heaven as I filled her mouth.

I heard her slurping sounds as Daddy asked, "How does it feel being sucked and fucked Sara, would you like my cock fucking you Sara?

"Yes Daddy I want your cock, Please Daddy, can you fuck me with your fat cock?"

Jane had gotten up and began pulling the bathing suit off my shoulders and down my body. I stepped out of it as Jane positioned me off the platform. She handed Daddy a small tube of lube and squeezed his hard cock. I watched from between my thighs, her hand stroking and lubing his cock. Jane bent me over with my hands leaning on the platform. I was ready for my Daddy's fat cock, I was so aroused. Jane laid down on her back on the platform, her mouth under my cock. I felt Daddy thrust into me as Jane took my cock completely in her mouth. Daddy's balls were slapping against my bottom, as Jane was again slurping on my cock.

Carly was back in the room, stoking her little clitty. Jane's clit was waving back and forth begging to be sucked as Carly fell to her knees. I had never been to a orgy and now I was in the center of one.

Jane took her mouth off my clit just long enough to say, "Carly you little cock whore, come sit on my clit, I need to feel your tight hole clenching my needy clit!"

12