Girl Boss (Office Women Submit)

Story Info
Becoming the most powerful woman in the world.
6.3k words
4.54
48.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,109 Followers

Perspective: Christopher Langford -- Six Months Ago

Dear reader,

Believe me when I say that your perspective on life changes as you get older. I've realized my great error now that I'm frail and nearing the end.

As of this writing, I have 59 billion dollars spread across various accounts, entities, and foundations. Billions more in securities, funds and other assets. My business empire spans the globe and the ventures are still growing.

I should have given more time to my family. My brothers and sisters. Nieces and nephews. My grandkids. My big mistake was not expressing my love. To guide them, to teach them ethics and philosophy. Sadly, I won't have another chance.

Onto the story:

My most trusted business advisors and associates have become crooked in their dealings. Enriching themselves with secret deals at my expense. Flaunting their power to people in lower positions.

My family has grown complacent living off my fortune. Although I have given them good jobs working for me, many of them do the bare minimum, if anything at all. I've spoiled them.

Later this morning, I am secretly meeting with my team of lawyers to fully re-draft my Wills/Trusts.

Upon my death, my granddaughter Samantha will inherit everything. I trust her pure heart. She is forbidden to delegate duties or wealth.

No one, aside from my lawyers, is aware of my intentions. I know it will be a great shock to all parties involved. Although I will not be alive to see the results, I can only pray they will become better people from this.

May everyone forgive me.

I only wish for the best.

All my love,

Chris

Perspective: Samantha Langford -- Present Day

Imagine this setting. You're 22 years old and have just graduated from college. Your mom gets you an office job, which involves you performing menial tasks for managers.

Suddenly you become the CEO of that global corporation.

Reeling from the loss of a grandfather, Samantha found herself in the center of a hurricane, a disaster of epic proportions.

A team of lawyers kidnapped and imprisoned her in the company's main office, doing their best to explain that she was the new Chief-Executive-Officer of the company. That she was now a billionaire, in terms of overall assets, cash on hand, and stock options.

They showed her Christopher Langford's Will & Trust documents repeatedly, along with all of the signatures to convince her this was real. The lawyers even made charts to show everything that she owned around the world.

Her duties were non-delegable. If she attempted to assign her powers to anyone else -- then according to the Trust -- all assets would be liquidated and the wealth would be given to charities. The entire family would get nothing.

Samantha ran to the nearby bathroom and threw up. Earlier that morning she was in charge of making photocopies and organizing documents. She lived with her parents in a reasonably sized home. Her entire wardrobe was bought at discount prices, heading out to the mall whenever there was a big sale.

Although her grandfather was a wealthy man, he was notoriously cheap, giving family members normal jobs with average pay. The grandfather certainly had his favorites. His eldest children had higher paying jobs. While his youngest children had lower paying jobs.

Samantha's family was at the bottom of the Langford totem pole. They had the least of everything. They had the fewest perks and cheapest gifts, but they were happy with what they had. It was an honest living and they legitimately worked for their money.

"Ms. Langford? Are you okay?"

She lifted her head off the toilet seat. "I'll be fine tomorrow."

Wanting to spare herself the extra embarrassment, Samantha flushed the toilet and tried to stand, instead falling on her bottom where she sat.

"I recommend taking the day off," he said, kneeling beside her. "Regroup, then we'll continue tomorrow when you're better. I'll have the driver take you home, wherever you consider your home to be."

"This is a nightmare, you know."

"No, I disagree with you. Give it time. The best people are at your disposal and you'll be briefed on everything."

"I want to get a lawyer first," she said, resigned to her fate.

"You need to understand, Ms. Langford, I'm your lawyer. Every lawyer in the other room is your lawyer. Everyone in this entire building works for you. You own everything now."

She thought she felt elation in the pit of her stomach, instead it was something else, and she brought her head to the toilet so she could throw up again.

***

When she arrived at the downtown building the next day, an image of her face was enshrined in the lobby, in the place where her grandfather's image used to be. It was like the coronation of a new Queen in many ways.

Once invisible arriving to work, now everyone looked at her and offered a handshake. Smiles were on everyone's faces and people stood upright. Was this what being a celebrity felt like?

The news cycle had been relentless. For several hours she was the #1 trend on Twitter, with most of the comments making jokes about the situation. Memes were made of her pretty face. Private security protected her home. Notable headlines dubbed her as 'The youngest (most unfit) business leader in the world.' along with a more comical 'College graduate blessed by crazy old grandpa.'

One headline simply read: Girl Boss

As she made her way through the crowd and the phones taking pictures, she heard a familiar voice calling out from afar.

"Sam! Sam!"

She turned around. "Ms. Gupta, hi."

The woman brisked towards her, gently grabbed her by the arm, and turned her around so they left through the main entrance.

"Please, call me Parmveer from now on," the woman said with the brightest of smiles. "Let's get out of here. I'll explain everything on the way."

For some context, Parmveer Gupta was a prodigy student at Harvard before joining the financial sector as a data analyst. Parmveer worked her way up the corporate ladder with brains and long hours in the office. In a matter of years she became a leading confidant to Christopher Langford, which in turn made her one of the most prominent figures in the corporation.

There were rumors that Parmveer ran things with an iron fist, punishing opposition and demanding loyalty from those beneath her, occasionally making people cry. There were also rumors that Parmveer was close to being fired for those reasons.

Outside a limousine waited for them and they walked past a camera crew that was waiting to record 'Girl Boss' leaving the building.

"Interesting morning, isn't it?" Parmveer asked as they got comfortable in the limo, which drove them away.

"Where are we going? I'm supposed to be working, whatever that's supposed to be."

"Before you work, it's necessary to look the part, especially if you're in the CEO arena."

Samantha looked down at herself. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Nothing, if you're a secretary or intern. You're the boss now. Trust me, I know a place."

The ride was silent as they headed to an upscale row of shops in the center of downtown. The limo stopped in front of an exclusive woman's store. Three days ago Samantha wouldn't have dared set foot in this place, now she was going to be personally styled.

Samantha hesitated before entering the store. "I guess I can afford this now."

"Well, this place is under the Langford name, so you own it. You have to get used to dressing like you're rich. Especially during board meetings where it's necessary to show that you're in control."

Is this what power is like? She'd always known Parmveer as being an icy cold woman who rubbed people the wrong way. In fact, Samantha had distinct memories of visiting her grandfather in his main office and receiving zero acknowledgment from Parmveer, none at all.

Now all of a sudden, Parmveer was the most supportive woman around, nothing but smiles. They even held hands as they entered.

As it turned out, their destination was reserved only for them. Female staffers waited for their arrival. The owner was a chic French woman named Isabelle who greeted Parmveer with a kiss on each cheek, before appraising Samantha's appearance.

Employees brought forth pre-selected outfits and rolling clothes racks were neatly arranged in front of several mirrors.

"This must be what heaven looks like," Samantha said, eyeing the heels and skirts, but too afraid to touch.

"If you think this is heaven, then you must be God because you own this place. Everything here is yours. We're just giving you a fitting."

"My life will never be ready for this."

"Life will eventually feel normal," Parmveer said, running her fingers through the expensive fabrics that hung on the racks. "Speaking of which, how's the family situation? Last night must have been fun."

Samantha jokingly widened her eyes. "Madness. Pure madness. It was a total shit show. It still is."

"Oh yeah? Friends and family calling you nonstop?"

"I've gotten lots of texts and emails from my friends. But family? It was like a family reunion at my house. The place was packed and everyone was mad as hell. You have no idea. Everyone demanded their cut of the inheritance and wondered how I got everything. My freaking aunt even accused me of blowing my grandfather to become CEO."

Parmveer laughed. "Having money can be lonely. At the very least, you have one friend that you can always depend on, no matter what."

"Who's that?"

"Me. Who else? I'm going to show you the ropes. Relax and follow my lead."

In that moment, Samantha realized that the rumors about Parmveer being a corporate shark were true. It felt like a game of corporate chess was being played and now the pawns were starting to move and the strategy had already been hatched.

The young CEO was outmatched and she knew it. Business had never been her forte. She always shied away from business affairs because she was sick of hearing it all the time at family functions.

But at the moment, Samantha had little choice but to accept Parmveer's help. Getting as much knowledge as possible was essential. Parmveer knew the ins-and-outs of the corporate empire better than anyone, and as a result they were stuck with each other.

The stylishly dressed shop owner indicated that the process of modeling outfits should begin. Samantha felt out of place amidst the pricey clothes but was given an outfit to wear.

One by one, she stepped behind a curtain to change her clothes, stepping out for approval on how it looked. Every outfit fit perfectly as she repeated the drill for nearly thirty minutes.

Stepping out for the last time in a new outfit, Samantha received quite a shock from what she saw in the store.

The beautiful Parmveer stood naked in the room. Her flawless mocha skin almost simmered under the light. Parmveer wasn't a shy woman when it came to nudity. Her heavy breasts swayed gently with each turn, capped by prominent black nipples. Wide hips and a curved butt made the figure all the more mesmerizing.

An employee handed Parmveer intricate pieces of lingerie, which she wore; barely-there panties with a custom-fitted bra. A sheer negligee was placed over that. Turning both directions, Parmveer examined herself in the mirror.

Parmveer stated her satisfaction, "Isabelle, you've outdone yourself. This set is perfect for me."

"Of course it is, mon cherie," the French woman laughed. "No one knows your curves like moi."

Light kisses were exchanged between them, which turned into a direct kiss on the lips, lingering beyond what might be considered polite.

Breaking their embrace, Parmveer gestured over to Samantha, who was uncomfortable under the scrutiny.

"Sam will need some lingerie as well. Something that will make her feel good while she sits for big meetings all day. What do you have that will give her a strong dose of confidence?"

"I've taken the liberty of picking out some sets, but I need a sense of her breast shape. Please remove your clothes, Miss Langford."

Despite her best efforts to protest, Samantha was cornered by three young store employees -- that were technically her employees now -- who worked to remove her top.

Samantha stood topless with a shy demeanor, with an office skirt below and hands covering her breasts. Her shoulders were slumped down, but the French woman stood in front of her and pushed the shoulders up. Isabelle then pulled Samantha's hands down and visually inspected the breasts, even squeezing them to get a sense of their dimensions.

"Your bosom is perfectly shaped. Not too big, not too small. Delicate little pink nipples. Turn so that I can check your derriere."

A blushing Samantha was spun around by the employees, who then removed her office skirt, along with her modest underwear. Lacy black bra and panties were put on her as if she were a product on an assembly line. Next came the garter belt with stockings, which was something new for her.

"Now you have a woman's beauty, my dear Ms. Langford. Ah, yes, look at yourself. So sweet and pure."

The employees put Samantha's new office clothes on her. She almost didn't recognize herself looking in the mirror. It was a total transformation and she certainly looked like the 'Girl Boss' the media had named her.

But the women in the room had a much different reaction. Their eyes seamlessly lusted after her. For good reason, too. It was the new sexualized version of herself. More mature, more refined. It was a glimpse into her own future.

***

Clothing, as it turns out, does wonders to a person's confidence. The feeling Samantha got from sitting in a designer wardrobe was divine. The fabric was like a warm hug. The Laperla undergarments were like silk on her skin (because they were literally silk).

It was early the next morning and she was having breakfast with Parmveer in a restaurant on the top floor of the company building. They had a grand view of the city as they were seated by the window. The staff was instructed to give them privacy as they ate an assortment of freshly baked pastries with eggs and sausages.

"There's a reason I wanted breakfast with you," Parmveer said, taking a sip of coffee. "I know that members of your family have urged you to fire me. I know that a few Directors will also urge you to fire me later today."

Samantha knew this conversation was inevitable. The immense power she now wielded came with tremendous responsibilities. Everyone who collected a check from the Langford family name was now her jurisdiction. The good and the bad.

Their eyes were locked as they sat across from each other. This was an adult's game. It was time to step into the shoes of a CEO and Samantha carefully exercised her duty.

"I can't lie to you. Yes, those things are true. I've never fired anyone but I know it's going to be brutal. If I have to, I'll do it. I'm sorry."

"My job is everything to me. I've spent my professional life here and I want to remain with the company. May I defend myself?"

"Sure, you can say whatever you want," Samantha nodded, slipping into the role of being a boss, or at least trying.

"First, before your grandfather passed away, he made numerous acquisitions in Asia worth hundreds of millions of dollars. These are major investments. I was a key player in making those deals and it was my connections that made it happen. The market in Asia is loyal to me. That's not a threat, it's just smart business.

"Second, I loved your grandfather. He was like a second-father to me and I cried when he passed. He trusted me with the keys to his empire, and as you can imagine, my knowledge is greater than anyone's. In this critical period, you need someone like me to guide you.

"Third, and perhaps most important, your grandfather was a very nice man, perhaps too nice. He was shrewd in business negotiations and a killer in strategy. But he was a sweetheart when it came to his team. As a result, I've seen his most loyal people take advantage of him. The worst part is, Christopher seemed to turn a blind eye to this behavior."

"And you were only looking after my grandfather?" Samantha asked gently, trying to avoid a confrontation.

"That's right. I know it sounds self-serving, but it's the truth. My reputation is rough because it's my job to keep people in line. Now that you're a billionaire CEO, you're going to find out exactly how cutthroat this world really is."

A twisting feeling in Samantha's stomach made her regret eating breakfast. Now she fully understood why her grandfather often seemed so distant and sometimes cold. This game is ruthless, and looking at the woman's eyes, she had no idea what to do.

"I'll keep an open mind," Samantha said with forced confidence. "I can't promise anything, other than I'll have to keep talking to people. Everyone has been telling me such different things that it's hard to know what's accurate."

"There's more. I want you to hear it from me, rather than anyone else."

"Sure, of course. I'm still listening."

"I'm a lesbian."

Samantha tensed and gave an awkward smile. "My family is religious, but honestly, that part doesn't bother me at all. I'm not going to fire you just because..."

"Trust me, you need to hear this," Parmveer said, reaching out to hold the young boss's hand over the dining table. "Many of the prominent employees of this corporation are also lesbians. Think of it as a secret club. These are women who are so intelligent and have dedicated countless hours of their lives here. They just want an outlet, something to take the edge off. More importantly, they don't want to be judged for it."

Parmveer continued, "No roses. No flowers. No box of chocolates. They just want their needs met. It's that simple. And I'm in charge of all that. Tell me, Ms. Langford, have you ever been to the gym in this building?"

"No," Samantha replied. "The corporate gym has always felt too exclusive for me to use."

"It's an extraordinary facility. I suggest you try it now that you run this place. That's where it all started. We used to workout or get massages there. In the sauna we'd talk about our personal lives and shared the most intimate of details. It's amazing how close you can get to people by being naked with them on a regular basis."

Parmveer continued, "We knew we had the same sexual interests so it just happened naturally between us. Since I have the most seniority in the group, I was in charge. Plus I have the most domineering personality traits. I was their dominant. They were my many submissives.

"Imagine that, the most powerful and career-driven women in the city, naked together in the sauna or hot tub. Most of the action happened late at night, after working long hours on major deals, because we knew the gym would be empty. We'd be naked while working out. Great way to blow off steam. Then we'd massage each other. Help each other stretch.

"Our secret club grew over the years whenever we found like-minded women. Overall, our club is quite diverse. We have every ethnicity you can think of. Some women are divorced in their 50s. Some are young and fresh from business school. The thing everybody has in common is respecting the hierarchy. Older women with seniority get to sexually boss around younger women. That's the way it goes.

"Sex is also dirty and fulfilling. In your mind, think of the most high-ranking women in this building. Chances are, they were spreading their legs in the sauna so that recent Wharton graduates could eat their pussies. Sometimes there are strap-ons involved, either in the locker room or out in the gym so everyone could see it while working out. Power dynamics like that are what makes this so exciting.

"Back in the office, it was like nothing ever happened. I could be having a conversation about the latest financial figures with a data analyst, and no one would suspect that an hour ago, she had eaten my pussy or asshole.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,109 Followers
12