Girl Finds Her Daddy

Story Info
Samantha figures out what she wants, with the help of David.
3.7k words
4.02
27.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story, and I hope you enjoy it. I'm a bit of a cynical comic and point out clichés, so if that's not your style, sorry. It's a bit lengthy (I guess appropriately), so plenty of material. Also, I apologize for the unnecessarily long setup.

-K

******************

Well, I'm sure you know how this ends up: Samantha is going to get her cunt hammered by some big dick dude, where she was hesitant at first, but she realized how kinky she was and how much she wanted it. I mean, that's the whole point of these, isn't it? Whatever gets you off, man.

The aforementioned Samantha. One of the nicest, most introverted, quietest college girls you could meet, but deceivingly witty. She would go out of her way to do the nicest things for you, but she isn't naïve and has a bit of a dark side. Even though she seems very conservative from one look, she has a high sex drive and needs to keep herself in check by playing with her pussy regularly.

Now for her "personality", or at least the important parts of her. Incredibly short, 4'10", but even more beautiful. Her ass is damn near perfect, round and perfect for gripping. Her tits, though, made her a knockout. Because she's so small, her tits look fucking great, plump on her frame, but not enormous, where she wouldn't quite be able to hide them in any outfit, but she doesn't look like a stripper or hooker. Between those two things and the fact her body was small enough to throw around, but had enough to grip, made her the perfect target for David.

David, surprisingly, is Samantha's friend. As a person who very recently became a man, he was a very active fellow sexually, sniffing out opportunities to fuck the most beautiful women he can find. He's not a complete douchebag though, actively helping friends and strangers. He's the sort of guy where, when he walks into the room, you can almost feel his presence. First, he's assertive without being cocky. His deep, full voice fills up a room with ease. It helps, though, that he's a lean 6'7" man who isn't too afraid of expressing his opinion. He isn't too humble- his downfall is that he knows that girls enjoy how he looks- from his long, flowing hair, to his staunch confidence.

This particular night, he's spending time with Samantha in her dorm room, shooting shit like they usually do, alongside her roommate Rachel- not his target, she's not his type. Over the past month or two that he's known Samantha, he's gotten a vibe that she has a very sexual side that she hasn't ventured too far into, but is interested in. Currently he's waiting for the right moment.

"... and then he said, 'you're not as drunk as the other girls, which makes it harder.' Like, what the fuck dude? Why would you ever say that"

Samantha laughs, Rachel is mortified. The usual dynamic.

"Jesus Christ, David, you need better friends. That's pretty despicable."

"Yeah, I do, so I'm hanging out with you guys until I find them"

All three people laugh but get interrupted by a knock at the door. Rachel opens it, and it's her (asshole) boyfriend. They go out in the hall for a couple seconds, whisper to each other.

Rachel says, "I gotta go, umm, to the bathroom," and promptly leaves while closing the door. David and Samantha roll their eyes at each other.

"Like Jesus, she's gotta not treat him like a god every time he beckons."

"David, as much as I agree with you, that girl is technically still my best friend and my roommate."

"And you're sure you can't convince her to find another guy? I mean, if I were her, I'd figure having one asshole is enough, and her boyfriend makes two."

Not exactly his best joke, sadly. He figures jokes are his best tool: something he read about comedy making it easier to turn girls on.

"How've you been lately, Samantha? You doing well?"

She thinks for a couple moments. The truth is, she's been too busy with school work from Monday to Thursday to really satisfy herself. In addition, her hormones are making her more horny than usual. Add those things up, and you get a Friday night with a very horny girl. He looks better than usual tonight, she thinks, maybe it's the way he did his hair. He smells really good, too.

"Personally, I'd prefer you answering today, but if that doesn't work I'll schedule something with your secretary."

"O-oh sorry. It's been an exhausting week, and I'm glad that I'm going to have a little time to, uh, do what I want this weekend"

"And what is it that you want to do this weekend."

Damn he's got me on the hook here. I can't just say "fuck myself" or "find a stranger and fuck him". He's realllly handsome today. Wait a minute? What the hell is that in his pocket? A fucking cucumber or something? Does he stuff his pants, jesus. I thought he'd be better than that. Though, if he doesn't stuff his pants, I wouldn't mind taking some of that, heh...

Truth is, Samantha was concealing her eyeing David too well, and so she saw an authentic boner- one of the many things he wasn't too modest about. I mean, having a thick 8" dick is something you should be proud of, and the fact that she was only wearing a thin strapless dress that made both her tits and ass fucking hot as hell catalyzed his growth.

"I guess spending some time to myself, recharging, you know? How about you?" A pretty good recovery without any actual falsehood.

Deciding this is the time to go for it (a decision heavily swayed by how she looked and how hard he was already), he says, "Oh well, I'm the opposite. You know, I'd really love to spend time with my friends. I'm actually getting the vibe that you wouldn't mind spending time with me, either." It's a good gamble- he can tell she's pretty horny today, but he doesn't make any incriminating or sexual statements. What really drove his decision was the fucking sexy strapless dress she decided to wear today for some presentation. I wouldn't be surprised if her grade went up by a couple of points wearing that.

Blushing, she replies, "What do you mean?" He gets up, walks over to where she's sitting against the wall, and sits down beside her. She looks at him as if to say something, but he preemptively reaches around her head and shoves her lips into his, fighting any resistance from her and using his right hand to feel up and down her back. Oh god no, he's my friend, I didn't mean to kiss him. I mean, I'll forgive him this once. I needed that a little I guess. But I'm not going to let this go on too long! She finally musters up enough strength to break the kiss.

"What? You didn't like it?" She goes to rebut his assault on her lips and thinks, No, of course I didn't! I don't want to kiss your, um, handsome face, and- UGH, just kick him out and finger yourself, Samantha.

"I, in fact-" but she was too late, he was already grabbing her, pulling her in, and kissing her in a tighter hold, keeping his left hand in her hair, grabbing it and preventing any motion. His right hand this time got to the bottom of her dress, squeezing her bare thigh. She had her thoughts a little more coherent the second time around, expecting this kiss, and started trying to get out of his grasp. He took this as a sign that he needed to use more force. He took his relatively huge hand compared to hers, wrapped it around both of her wrists, and shoved them above her head while she lay on the ground, her dress in disarray. Oh god oh god I've never done this before, what's he doing? Did I sit in water? Why is the back of my dress wet?

"David, please-" He took his free right hand and forced it on her neck, preventing her from even getting another word out.

"Shut up, slut. I know you need cock right now, and you're going to follow what I say." He proceeds to use his right hand to take off his belt, then wraps it twice around her neck almost as a leash, fastening it until she can breathe and barely get enough air out to form words. "First thing is: you're going to call me daddy. You're a slut now, and you're going to act like one. Second: stop writhing around, slut, you're making it hard to hold you. Third: if you don't do what I say, I will punish you like a naughty little slut, and I will not hold back. Open your eyes. I want you to look at me while you're pinned down" Jesus fuck, I didn't anticipate this, Samantha thinks, I mean I knew he was dominant- that's no secret by the way he acts- but man, this is on another level. She opens her eyes. Wow, he's really holding me down with one hand, straddling me with his legs. He's so fucking aggressive, he's so goddamn stubborn and strong, and fuck... this is so sexy oh man. "If you understand, slut, say, 'Yes, daddy'".

She squeaks out, "No, I won't let-" Suddenly, he pulls the belt tighter so she can hardly think, let alone talk, somehow flips her over with his free hand while keeping her pinned down, yanks the bottom part of her dress up and slaps her perfect ass hard. He hits it again, harder, as hard as he can, and then as hard as he can again. He wails on her ass again and again until she wises up and says as loud as she can,

"daddy, daddy, please stop! I'll call you daddy if you want, I'll do anything, I'm your slut, please, I'm begging for you to stop, daddy. Fuck daddy, that was hard"

He stops, looking at the ass he made turn beet red, proud of his work. He really wants me to call him daddy? I guess that's commanding. God my ass is sore, I won't be able to sit down easily for at least a couple days. Daddy's such a weird nickname. I wonder what he's going to do next? But seriously, why would daddy want to be called that? It's so fucking aggressive and dominant and, oh man I'm wet aren't I. I guess I wanted daddy in my life.

As Samantha is thinking this, she starts to feel something warm on her back. It's not a finger- too long and wide. Not a hand or arm, but it is big enough and straight enough to be a baby arm. His dick? Jesus that's bigger than I was expecting. God I need that in me if it is his dick. That would break me. That would hurt.

"I'm gonna break you in, slut. Make you feel something you probably won't feel with any guy again, and you're going to love every minute of it"

"Daddy, is that a dick I feel on my back? It feels pretty big."

"Do you want it, you little whore?" Oh god, being called a whore is exactly what I want, she thinks

"I'm wet right now, daddy."

"You want it right now, don't you?"

"I said I'm wet-"

"You're my bitch right now, and as my bitch, you want my cock. You want it any way you can have it. That's your job, so I'm going to fuck your throat right now, and if I feel like it, cum all over your face." With that, he flipped her back over, and without enough time for Samantha to really gauge how big his dick was, he shoved it into her mouth, and she immediately gagged, making whatever noises she could to indicate her need for air. She got a chance to look at it when he pulled it out. That's exactly the dick a slut like me needs right now. That would feel so good in my cunt right now. Jesus I'm ruining my panties thinking about it. I better do what daddy tells me, and be a good slut for him. He shoved his cock back in her mouth, this time getting a little more than the head gently in before reaching the back of her throat. Then he thrust his hips back and forth aggressively, pounding the back of her throat relentlessly, so she could feel the cock going in and out faster than she could process. There was, of course, a problem though. That is, her mouth was too small to take much of his cock, since it was so wide. The real reason he was doing this, though, wasn't for a blowjob. A blowjob, he would've made her service his dick. No, he wanted her to feel used by him, like a slut, making her into his little bitch to use and abuse for his cock. His next task, though, was slightly harder, which is, making her into his personal cum dumpster. He wanted to fill her with his cum. He pulled out of her mouth.

"Daddy, I want to keep eating your cock. It's so nice and big, ugh!" He releases her hands and, to neither one of their surprises, she doesn't try to escape. In fact, she pounces on him to keep eating his cock. He's pushed to the ground by her as she grabs his dick hard and starts bobbing her head up and down, shoving as much of his cock down her throat as possible.

"You're such a greedy little slut." She looks up at him, takes her head off his cock, and says

"Daddy I just want your cock." At this point it occurs to her, I'm still wearing my dress. Wait, I could probably stuff this cock in my cunt. I want his cock there, oh god, please. While blowing him and thinking about that, she almost cums just thinking about it, so she takes her head off.

"Daddy, could you please give me your cock? I'm really wet thinking about it." Without speaking, he stands up while lifting her up in one arm, then pins her against the wall while he practically rips off her dress, revealing beautiful round tits and panties that are thoroughly soaked, legs glistening from how wet she is already.

"You're acclimating pretty quick to your role as slut, aren't you?"

"Daddy, I realized how much I need your thick cock in me. Please-" he cut her off again by yanking her leash tighter, saying "Shut up. You get what I give you, when I give you it. Nothing more, nothing less." Then he slapped her across the face. Her common sense was outraged, but at this point, all she felt was lust, whether what he did was pleasurable or painful. She in fact thought, Daddy's slap really hurt and boy did I love that. I think I like it when daddy hurts me.

"Daddy, please, I want you to slap me again," Samantha pleaded, and so he slapped her harder across the face. You could hear that one down the hall and see the red on her face.

"You like being marked by me, don't you? You like to belong to me, be pinned down, dominated don't you. You pretend to be abused, but you're getting exactly what you want, am I right? You love every second of it." Sure enough, every word he said made her wetter than the last. She couldn't even contain herself, seeing that thick cock in front of her, feeling the heat, being pinned against the wall nearly naked by this handsome man that's dominating her in every way- in the best way. Her body, at this point, took over out of sheer lust and she moved so she could hump her daddy's leg, soaking his leg in the process. Finally, to her pleasure, he used his free hand to push down Samantha's underwear, revealing an utterly excited cunt, waiting for cock. Now, ideally, he would fuck her standing up. The near two feet difference in their height, though, would not allow that, and instead he decided to torture her more, in a lust sense. He took his dick and lightly grazed it over her stomach, down to her waist, going further until he caressed her clit with it, ever so lightly, so she pushed against him. He reflexively backed away, so she couldn't get more than a light touch. "Do you want my thick, long cock in you?"

"Please daddy"

"Beg for it and I'll give it to you"

"Daddy, I want you so badly in me. Please daddy, I want your long thick cock just pounding my cunt, breaking me in two, digging into me so deep. I'm so wet for you, I'll do anything to get it. I need you in me right now, please daddy." At that exact moment, he wrapped his arm around her and practically dropped her to the ground laying her down and forced her legs open. "Yes daddy, please keep going!" Samantha moaned, and he took his cock and again lightly pushed it against her clit, making her moan louder and raise her torso up into him. Suddenly, then, he forced his cock as deep as possible into her little wet hole, making her squeal in either pain or pleasure. Oh man that hurt. That hurts so much. How far is he in me? Jesus he feels so deep inside. How the hell did my cunt stretch that much? Is it painful how much I'm being stretched? No, god, I love it. I want more of it. I want to be pounded so badly. Jesus, I am a slut aren't I? Then, he started going back and forth, pounding her tight little pussy as hard as he could.

"Damn slut, you're tight as fuck."

"You probably wouldn't be able to fit, daddy, except you made me so horny when you started dominating me." This comment, of course, turned him on even more, making him go as deep as he could every thrust. At this point, Samantha stopped being able to form words and jus whimpered "fuck daddy". She whimpered at every thrust, fighting a losing battle that is staying below orgasm. She was moaning loudly now, getting closer to cumming all over her daddy's long, thick cock.

"Slut, you have to ask me before you can cum. I can tell you're getting close, but you're going to need my permission unless you want some serious punishment."

"Maybe I want to be punished, daddy," she teased.

"Fine by me." David shrugged and promptly slapped her hard across the face again, tightened her leash, then grabbed her neck and used it to thrust her into himself, making the pounding even harder for her.

"Daddy please, can I cum?"

"No, I'm not done with you yet slut" he said as he promptly pulled his dick out of her. Oh God I feel so empty, but I want to cum so badly. My pussy feels like it's still open, waiting for him to put that hot dick back inside of me. I need it back inside me.

"Please, I'll do anything to climax. I'll let you cum all over my face after I give you another blowjob. I'll let you fuck me any way you want, just, please let me cum." David then surprised her by turning her onto her stomach again, nipples and pussy touching the cold linoleum which sent electricity through her body. She could feel herself leaking onto the floor from how wet she was.

"Let me tell you, slut, that I'm still in charge here," He slaps her ass hard now, "and you don't 'let' me do anything." He slaps her ass harder, making her yelp in pain, "If I want to do something," He really hits her ass hard, making her feel the blood rushing to her ass and making it red, "I'll do it. If I want to take something, I'll take it." She expects him to slap hard here one more time right on her ass, instead getting him lifting her up onto her knees and ramming his cock inside her again, from behind. "And right now, your ass looks perfect while I'm fucking you from behind. So, I'm going to take your now-loose cunt doing that." Her arousal picks up right where it left off.

"Daddy, please, I want to cum so badly. Can I cum daddy? Please," she starts begging within a few thrusts inside of her.

"No slut, keep yourself together. You can't cum yet" Promptly though, he decides to drive her horniness to the next level by shoving her face into the floor and fucking her cunt harder so he could hear the slapping of her ass against his thighs as she fucks him back. Every thrust makes her whimper and moan gutturally, showing her need for the cock.

"Slut, I'm about to cum, so you're allowed to, too" He pushes her harder into the floor, and turns himself up to a level that she didn't know existed. Every thrust now, he gives a low-pitched grunt and she gives a whimper, her pussy gladly accepting the aggressive attention it's receiving.

"I'm cumming, bitch," he moans. "Oh fuck slut, fuck. Oh fuck" he says as he shoots his semen deep into her.

"Daddy please, cum in me. Fuck, I can't wait any longer, I'm cumming daddy." He gives one last thrust and she starts writhing around on his dick, shuttering with all the hot semen he just filled her with, which turns her on even more. Her body quakes, rubbing her clit against his cock, turning her on even more, creating a vicious orgasmic cycle that seems to last for eternity as she feels herself filling with cum, eventually leaking down her pussy.

12