Girl Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

He held it hard against me for a moment while his hands circled me and took hold of my breasts. He squeezed them both lightly, and rubbed my nipples around in the palms of his hands. Then he was holding them firmly and I could feel him slowly withdrawing from deep inside me.

He pulled slowly back, so far that for a moment I thought he was going to withdraw completely, but at the last moment he stopped. I tensed slightly, holding my breath, then let it out with a small cry as he took me again, driving back in with a wonderful hard thrust, raising my excitement levels no end.

From that moment it was on for young and old. Old he might be, (like I said, at least thirty), but he had energy to spare. OK, I was still young, but eighteen means I'm an adult, and I was fit and healthy and quite capable of keeping up with his efforts. It was an education to me.

There was no careful building up and assuring himself that I was enjoying it. (And I wouldn't have had to lie if he'd asked.) He just assumed that he was pleasuring me and went at it hard and fast, encouraging me in my efforts to keep up with him.

I really was doing my best, too. The whole thing felt fantastic. I was gasping and trying not to squeal my enthusiasm. I mean, what if someone heard us? Not that the fear of that was stopping me from letting my passion run free. My bottom was bouncing up and down as I pushed to meet him, feeling him sinking deep with every thrust, relishing the feel of his cock dragging and rasping along my passage, the friction causing my blood to heat, burning its way through me.

I couldn't get enough of him, pushing hard against him, begging him to go in even harder and faster. Shameful was what it was and I didn't give a damn. I just wanted this to go on and on, preferably in a harder and faster manner.

When he finally did start going harder and faster I could barely contain myself. I had to clap a hand over my mouth to stop myself screaming. I knew what was coming and I was bucking under him, eager to reach my reward. Then the world seemed to come apart around me. I was vaguely aware that he was climaxing deep inside me, but I was climaxing right through my whole being, and who cared about anything else?

I slumped against the table, breathing hard, feeling lethargic and unable to move. I also felt a glow deep inside me, warming me and making me happy. I was aware of the MD moving around but didn't really care what he was doping. Then my breathing steadied and that glow burnt away the lethargy and I was standing up and looking around.

The MD was properly dressed again and was looking me over, admiring my figure from the look on his face. I blushed and reached for my clothes, hastily scrambling into them while he watched.

"Very nice," he said softly. "You know, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to bend you over my desk in the middle of the day, pull down your panties, and take you again. Something you should keep in mind for the future."

Oh, my. My imagination promptly put me in his office, taking dictation, while he bent me over the desk, lowered my panties, and took me. I gulped. Definitely something that was not on.

"Not going to happen," I muttered, shaking my head. "Nope. It's just not going to happen."

"If you say so," he said, turning me and escorting me out of the room. "Time to go. By the way, do you know shorthand? For taking dictation."

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers
12