Girl Friend Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

It takes big boy a lot of attempts but he is finally getting in. I feel like a woman having a baby taking short fast breathes. I see her taking more pictures but I'm in too much pain to care. He never stops fucking me and keeps working more of his horse dick up my ass. At some point he says, "Turn him over so I can really fuck him."

I think, "Oh shit, really fuck him? What the fuck does that mean?"

She unties my legs then my arms and say, "Now get on your hands and knees with your ass up in the air."

I have a chance to fight or run or ask if it could all stop but I don't, I'm whatever she wants me to be, I'm her whore.

Next thing I know I'm on my knees with my chest on the bed and my ass in the air. My position is saying, fuck me. She loosely ties my wrists, only. Big boy gets behind me put more lube on black beauty and starts to shove it up my ass again. I thought I'd have an easier time of it now that I was "broken in"…wrong. It still hurts and he still presses on, forcing more and more of his fat dick up my ass while she takes pictures. After a while she slides in front of me and make me eat her pussy while she enjoys the show.

Ordinarily, I'd be in heaven eating her sweet pussy but it's hard to concentrate with a 10 inch pipe working its way up my ass. Big boy fucks me hard, jack hammering my ass until he makes me think I liked it. She keeps cumming almost non-stop. I think it's more from the rough jamming, forcing my face hard into her pussy from big boy rather than from my skills as a pussy eater.

Finally I hear him make sounds of cumming and I think, "Thank god."

I feel him squirt in my ass load after load. It lasts so long, that at some point, I think, "Is he still cumming or is he pissing now."

Once he starts cumming she is up like a shot, camera in hand, taking pictures. After a while he pulls out. My ass is wide open I can feel cum pouring out like a facet. Less than a minute later, he's gone. She is still taking picture then I noticed for the first time that she is trading between still shots and video shots with the HD camera I bought her for her birthday.

I think, "Fuck why don't I just pay for a full page ad in USA Today. God knows what she's going to do with all these pictures and video."

She starts to pack up her stuff. I stretched out my legs to get some relief and she ties them spread eagle again, this time I'm face down. She walks up behind me and puts the pink dildo back in my ass. It slips in easy.

Then she leans over and whispers into my ear, "Talk to you later sweet daddy. Thanks for everything, hope you had a good time."

Then she stands up, picks up the phone in the room and I watch as she keys in 911.

I look at her like…"What the hell?"

Then she says, into the phone, "It looks like someone needs help in room 201."

She hangs up, leans over me, and turns on the vibrating dildo in my ass. She then turns on all the lights, props open the door with the trash can, turns in the doorway, smiles, blows me a kiss, than walks out.

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
My Wife Enjoys a New Hobby Hubby becomes her submissive strapon slut.in Fetish
Taste of My Girlfriend's Dildo My girlfriend catches me - and makes me love it.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Girlfriend Makes A Discovery She discovers a strapon fetish with enthusiasm.in Fetish
More Stories