Girl from 'Principles'

Story Info
He is prisoner of a tribe of women..
7.8k words
4.49
152.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers

Hi, again. You may have heard about me (No, I'm not going to tell you my name.) from this nice Mr. Vargas. Some time ago he wrote about me in a story he called "Principles" and it came out real nice.

Back when I let Mr. Vargas write the first story, everything about my life was wonderful. I had a wonderful husband -- my Josh -- who is also a wonderful lover and a wonderful daddy to my ten children and the wonderful father of nine of them. (See, that's what I mean about reading the other story first!) We were living in a beautiful house surrounded by flowers in the capital of the South American country where Josh worked for a major oil company. He was making sure the company didn't damage the environment as they explored for oil.

Rachel and Courtney were happy in the seventh and eighth grades of the International School and FAR too popular with the local boys in the grades ahead of them. Steve, Roy, Beth, Ruthie, and Jennifer were in elementary school and Jeffie was in kindergarten. Billy and Vickie were at that adorable rug-rat stage. Best of all, I had just found out that Josh had made me pregnant again -- this time with no fuss.

The only problem was that Maria and Consuelo, the maids who help me with the house, Rosita, who helps look after the babies, and even Lupe, our cook's 18 year-old daughter all got pregnant about the same time I did. I guess it was the "dorm room" effect; the menstrual cycles of women who live close together become synchronized. [Thanks for the word, Homer.] It didn't take too much detective work to figure out who was responsible for all those plump little bellies from the way that Consuelo, Maria, Rosita, and Lupe mooned at Josh every time they saw him and the sheepish glances he returned.

Eventually they all confessed when I made it clear I could hardly blame them and that I was upset only about their poor timing. Apparently it happened back when I was in the hospital for a few days with a parasite attack. (Amazing! Josh goes into the jungle and eats snakes and bugs and never comes down with anything. I try to be careful and become a banquet for a zoo of the little bichos.) Josh and I worked out that our Martita was conceived the night Josh sneaked in to my hospital room after hours. The nuns who run the place wouldn't let him come back again at any hour after they found him in bed with me "keeping my spirits up" so well I was screaming at the top of my lungs when he made me come.

Well, while Madam was away, her "faithful employees" and Lupe, the little minx, decided to take compassion on my poor horny husband (and I suppose find out if he was really as good in the sack as they could guess from my wild cries of passion every night as Josh fucked me). It wasn't difficult. When Josh goes several days without sex he gets preternaturally horny. [Stop putting words like that in my mouth, Homer!] That's one reason I always try to keep him well nailed down -- that, and that I love fucking him. But after our little misadventure in the hospital, Josh was high, dry, and spry. Any woman -- especially those four -- could see it.

Lupe offered to cook that weekend in place of her papa who left for his home village. With typical masculine insight, Josh didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when Consuelo and Rosita didn't take their usual day off that Saturday, either. Josh worked that morning, but was home for lunch. Lupe put on a spread. Rosita had bundled the older kids off to their friends' houses for the weekend and the babies -- well they were there for inspiration, I guess. Josh, I'm sure, suspected nothing; not that he didn't enjoy having three pretty round women and one eye-popping girl hovering over him. He probably thought nothing was amiss either when he saw them all in short flared skirts and ample bosoms showcased in frilly blouses. I'll bet his prick was thinking about it, though.

Maria, who was orchestrating everything, made sure that Josh had a second and then a third glass of wine with his lunch. She even slipped something in the last glass that knocked him for a loop. As soon as he go up from lunch he wobbled, said he guessed he needed a siesta, and headed off to bed -- just where the horny bitches wanted him. He later told me he didn't remember Maria guiding him up stairs to our bedroom and he even denies he knew that she helped him undress. But I don't believe he didn't know when she slipped her warm, naked, brown body into bed with him and helped herself to his cock! She told me that even half zonked he fucked her better than any man she'd ever known. That part I believe!

Maria had intended to have a nice little ride and get off. Well, she got off -- so well that she never wanted to get off. Consuelo and Rosa practically had to drag her out of bed Josh so they could have their go at him. The four vixens took turns fucking my out-of-it man all afternoon and night. Josh says he only really woke up the next morning when he discovered Lupe astraddle him screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs, as she rode him to more orgasms than she could count.

Josh's embarrassed explanation for the rest of the time until I came home was, "hanged for a farthing; hanged for a pence." [I don't understand that, Homer.] My fallen husband gladly let the minxes take turns fucking him silly and he must have filled each horny pussy full several times over. I was only in the hospital a few days, but it was enough for Josh to put a baby in each of my "helpers." Knowing how sexy Josh is, though, I could understand the girls' wanting Josh to make them pregnant; and knowing how horny Josh is, I sure couldn't blame him. I just made him promise never to do it again.

"Oh, honey, of course not. I promise I won't even look at them!"

"Yes you will look; they'll make sure of that, and you'll fuck them, too. I know them too well. Just promise that you'll only fuck one of them bareback at a time," I told him gravelly as I handed him a large box of condoms. "From now on, no more than two of us pregnant at once," I admonished.

You should have seen that smile!

That was a happy time. The house was getting back to normal after my Marta, Maria's Mario-Jesus, Consuelo's Jesus-David, Rosa's Ramon-Jesus, and Lupe's Gabriel-Jesus were born. ("Josh," in Spanish they told me is "Jesus.") Fortunately, three maternal grandmothers appeared to help out with the five new babies, although they also helped themselves to my Josh, too. By the time they went home, the grandmothers were all working on younger uncles and aunts for their new grandchildren to play with.

That's about the time the trouble started. There was a charity ball at the Petroleum Club that brought together people from all the oil companies and local elite. I was well along toward getting my figure back after Marta and dressed accordingly in a little black number and high heels. It was pretty short and I'll admit I looked and felt hot. I kept glancing appreciatively at the bulge in Josh's pants as he drove us to the club, trying unsuccessfully to keep his eyes on the road. I started wondering if I should be thinking of a baby name.

I'll dance with anyone, so I thought nothing of it when Bull Parker, the company project manager, asked me onto the floor while Josh was making one of the local Senoras swoon. I knew Bull and Josh were rivals because I had heard enough of their arguments, but I wasn't thinking about that as Bull pulled me into his arms. It was sort of flattering to feel a big brawny man get a hard-on just from being near a thirty-one year old mother of eleven kids. Bull is quite a good dancer and it was easy to just relax and let him lead wherever he would. Therefore I was surprised when I suddenly found myself alone with him on an isolated balcony with his hand on my boobs.

Now I'm a pretty short-fused girl, and yes, he was turning me on. But, no, I wasn't that stupid. Besides, I sensed that this wasn't about lust; it was about power. Bull wanted to fuck me because I was Josh's wife. I told him quietly to stop, then not so quietly and finally I slapped him as hard as I could. He grabbed my shoulders and I screamed. Suddenly there was a commotion. Josh was at my side and Bull Parker was lying on the floor with a little blood trickling out of his nose.

It was an ugly scene, but I never realized it would have the consequences it did. Two weeks later, I got word that on a trip to inspect a new drilling site, the boat Josh was in overturned and only Bull Parker's men came back. I was almost too crushed to be suspicious, but I was. The search for Josh’s body was continuing, but with Bull Parker's men in charge of it, I doubted they were looking very hard.

Strangely, with Josh gone, Bull seemed a different person, genuinely interested in trying to find at least some trace of Josh and solicitous of my feelings. As the weeks wore on, I found my suspicions diminish and myself warming to him. I guess he could tell, and one night after dinner at my house and a second glass of wine in me, I let him kiss me. That was a mistake, because a kiss wasn't enough for either of us. I hadn't been fucked for weeks and couldn't resist when his hand found my nipple. I was squirming even before he slipped a finger into my panties. I was headed for a come and who knows what else when, most uncharacteristically Marta started crying. Although I knew Rosita would take care of whatever it was, it broke the spell, thank goodness. I pushed Bull away and resolved not to let this happen again.

Bull persisted in a fairly nice way and I realized that, as hot as I am, sooner or later, I would give in. I just can't live without a man. But I also knew that if I let Bull take me as his mistress, it was over for me and Josh even if by some miracle he were found. I could not accept that. If I had to have a man and I couldn't have Bull, there was only one alternative: another man. And the other man was obvious -- my cook, Don Roberto.

As Bull came to see that his sweetness campaign wasn't working, a crueler side of him re-emerged. I came to learn that he had a native woman from a down-river tribe in his house at the base camp. Apparently she had been captured by some of Bull's men and he was keeping her, almost as a sex slave. Worse yet, he had made her pregnant. I threatened to raise a stink and made him bring her back to the capital to live with me until the baby was born and we could send her back to her people.

The girl's name was Shana and she was very grateful to me for rescuing her from Bull. She tried to help around the house and I let her some, but mainly I insisted she rest and recover from Bull's hard treatment of her. The longer she stayed with us the more Spanish she learned and soon we were able to communicate pretty well.

One day I asked her about her home village and tribe. She looked at me as if trying to decide if she should tell me. Apparently she decided I was trustworthy and began her tale. It was so outlandish, I did not know whether to believe it or even if I had understood her correctly. She said she was from a tribe of women, only women. Occasionally they were lucky enough to capture a man whom they "tamed" for doing heavy work but mainly for breeding. When I asked why, she said that only girl babies were born from these unions and she did not even think it was strange. (Homer thinks it might must be something in the food the tribe eats or a genetic trait.)

Moreover, just before she had been kidnapped by Bull's men, she went on to say they had acquired a new man, a white man. He had not actually been captured, but rescued from the river. The whole tribe had rejoiced at this favor of the gods. I questioned her more carefully about when this white man had appeared and where her village lay and realized that everything fit. The man could be, no, I knew it *must be* Josh. I was thrilled. I realized, however, that Josh had gotten there through Bull Parker's designs and I could not disclose what I had found out without putting both Josh and the women in danger. I made Shana promise to let me go with her when she returned to her tribe. She was very happy that I wanted to see her village.

Hoping -- knowing -- I might one day find Josh was a great relief, but it didn't solve my immediate problem of what to put between my legs. Oh, I had a nice collection of toys and spent a small fortune on batteries, but it wasn't the same. I needed a man.

I didn't even need to seduce Don Roberto. It had long been obvious he liked looking at his sexy Madam. And he had been very sweet since Josh's disappearance. When I appeared in his room one afternoon during siesta, he didn't have to ask why I was there. I couldn't make love to him; I could love only Josh, but we did have sex, tender and passionate sex, and we didn't miss many afternoons or nights from then on.

I can guess what you're thinking, but no, I did not let him make me pregnant. I took the precaution of going on the pill two weeks before I first visited Don Roberto. We both knew what this was -- Madam fulfilling a basic feminine need with a kind and gentle man who was convenient and, fortunately, a good lover. The women of the house understood, too. I think even Don Roberto's wife, whom I insisted he visit twice a month, understood. *She* was the one who got pregnant.

Life dropped back into a routine. Everyone missed Josh, but there was nothing I could do until it was time to take Shana back to her village. My only concern was to make sure that the children, especially my precocious [Knock it off, Homer!] Courtney and Rachel didn't find out that Mommy was having the cook fuck her silly every afternoon. They might decide to do the same with the older boys. If they weren't already. I decided to get them on the pill, too.

Although Shana was happy to be well cared for, and she was certainly glowing with renewed health and her pregnancy, I could tell she seemed troubled. I asked her what was wrong, but she was reluctant to tell me. At last she reached over and took my hand and told me how sorry she was. I smiled, telling her not to worry, that she had made me very happy by giving me hope that my man was alive. She shook her head. That was not what she meant.

"It is not right that you who have been so good to me should not be with child again. If we were in my village, I could gather herbs to help you. It is not proper for your servant to give children to your subjects and not to his Queen."

"My servant? His Queen?" I thought for a moment and was stunned. Of course! Shana thought of our household as a kind of small village of women with one man-servant and me as queen. She knew I had Roberto fucking me and she assumed I was trying to get pregnant. I almost laughed aloud until the implications of the rest of what she said sunk in. "Give children to my subjects?" My God! It made sense. I wasn't the only woman who missed Josh and, now that I thought about it, Roberto wasn't always as ardent as I had expected. And . . . and what about my "subjects?" Damn! I should have noticed: Maria, Consuelo, and Rosa were all starting to put on a little weight again.

I didn't have time to get mad because Shana was still talking. "Even without the herbs, I can help you, my Queen."

Things were getting out of control. How could I explain to Shana that I didn't want to be pregnant? She would never be able to understand that. How did she intend to help? Could I refuse her assistance? Tell her I'd gotten myself pregnant eleven times already without her help, thank you? Yet clearly, from her point of view, I did need "help." She was offering it with such sincerity, with such love and concern for me. I smiled and nodded my agreement.

I had no idea what her assistance would consist of, but the very next afternoon as I was about to go sneak out back for my daily fuck with Don Roberto, Shana stopped me. She shook her head and led me to my own bedroom. Had she set up a tryst there? No, it was empty, though the sheets were turned back in preparation for use. She led me to the bed and began gently to undress me.

Partly out of curiosity and partly to humor her, I allowed her to continue. I noticed that she wasn't too careful about the way she removed my blouse and then my bra; her hands were touching me, almost as if she were feeling me up. Then her hands loosed my skirt and tugged at my panties. Again, her hands were rubbing my buttocks and massaging between my thighs.

With no effort Shana laid me naked on the bed and knelt beside me. "My Queen must be readied. She must make a warm nest for the baby."

Before I could ask what she meant, I found out. Suddenly her mouth was suckling my breast, making my nipple pop up even as her hand found its way between my legs and began to tease my pussy. I guess just the sexy way she had undressed me already had me more aroused than I knew, because as soon as she put her finger in me, I realized I was wet.

Soon I was wetter. This girl knew how to please a woman. If I hadn't been horny out of my mind, I probably would have been thinking that I had never done this before and that maybe I wouldn't like it. But I wasn't thinking that -- or anything. I was just gasping from the sensations that flooded over me as Shana worked my titties with her lips and tongue. Carefully she inserted two and then three fingers into my gushing pussy, bringing me closer and closer to...

"Ahhhhiiiiiieee!" I screamed as I came. Hard! Shatteringly! I felt I couldn't breath for a few seconds. I did not understand what Shana was cooing in her own language, but the meaning was clear. "Relax, baby. You've just had a good come. Enjoy the afterglow." I could do nothing more -- or so I thought. But then I felt Shana's fingers in me again and her head slip between my legs, which seemed to open all by themselves to receive her.

If having her finger me to orgasm was wonderful, what can I say about her eating me? I won't try, but in no time I was again braying in ecstasy as her tongue on my clit shot bolt after bolt of electricity through me. I know I must have passed out, at least for a few seconds.

It must have been for more than a few, because when I next opened my eyes, Shana was standing beside me holding a naked Don Roberto by the hand. It was weird, as if the two of us didn't know how to fuck and Shana was showing us, step by step. He seemed as strangely passive as I as she positioned him between my legs and guided his prick into me. That it slid in easily was obvious, juiced-up as I was from two of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced. Then, like some obscene parody of a gym coach, she directed the movements of his prick in and out of me.

Shana must have had some kind of magic to adjust Don Roberto's thrusts to my response, although I suppose she was only observing me closely. In seconds I was on the edge of another orgasm -- and stayed there! And stayed. And stayed! I would have pleaded for release but the moment itself was too perfect -- not that I think I could have gotten words out, anyway. I was in another world. Nothing existed in that world except my pussy and a huge brown prick that was fucking me as I had never been fucked. When I thought these sensations were more than I could take, I was overwhelmed by yet another: Shana expertly rubbing my clit in perfect time with Don Roberto's in-and-out motions.

When this orgasm broke over me, it wasn't a wave it was a tsunami. [Homer!] To say "I came" would be misleading. I did nothing. It just happened to me. I was tossed, thrown, punched. I was FUCKED!

I don't remember Don Roberto's reactions, so caught up was I in my own orgasm. I'll bet it was a doozy, but by the time I could focus on anything not between my legs, Don Roberto was gone. Only Shana remained, smiling down at me. I felt full to overflowing with fuck. Shana seemed to be of the same opinion and wanted me to stay that way. Gently she made me lift my butt enough to slip pillows under me. I was a little uncomfortable, but she had a cure for that too. A gentle stroking of my clit made me forget everything again. She spoke softly to me again, but I only understood "My Queen...my Queen." As a final soft orgasm flowed over me like a warm bath and I drifted off to sleep, I vaguely suspected Don Roberto and I had been "tamed."

vargas111
vargas111
839 Followers