Girl Goes to College... Without Me Ch. 02

Story Info
My next phone conversation with my girlfriend.
843 words
3.57
14.4k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my conversation with Sam, I was obviously flabbergasted and a little mad. I am very mild-mannered but the conversation at the end of the call drove me crazy: what did he do to make her say what she did? Did he show her what I think he did? Why wasn't she answering my calls? All kinds of questions went through my head.

I tried to reach her later that morning and afternoon but she would not answer her phone. The first two times it rang until it went to voice-mail. The next couple times it went to voice-mail after two rings. I didn't leave any voice-mails because I was worried what I might say. I didn't want to screw things up with her, because she is my world. I'm actually a little glad she didn't pick up because I probably would have said something brash.

I finally got in touch with her that evening.

She immediately apologized to me "Sorry, Hon! I'm sorry for not picking up! I don't want to be known as the girl with a boyfriend," She corrected herself, "I mean the one that is always talking to her boyfriend on the phone"

Like the nice person I am, I accepted her apology, "That's okay, I guess. I don't want to be a distraction in your social life. So what did you have for breakfast? How is the dining hall?"

"This is hilarious, but we ended up not actually going to breakfast! I guess we kindof got distracted hanging out, and we missed the time-window for breakfast."

That was strange, because when I talked to her before, she seemed like she was in a hurry to get off the phone to get something in her mouth, "That is funny!" I humored her, "So what did you end up doing, instead?"

"Oh you know how it is? Sometimes you get so into it, you completely lose track of time. -I mean with our conversation" She corrected.

"Oh, I see. So what did you end up discussing?" I asked.

"Well we didn't really discuss much. We kindof just got really intimate." She said innocently, "We discovered each other's family lives and growing up and other stuff."

I took a risk and decided to change the subject to the morning conversation, "So Sam...after we said 'bye' I accidentally heard a little of your conversation and it has been playing tricks on my head." I wondered, "What was 'tasty'? And what were you calling 'so big'?"

"Oh my god! You heard that?" She asked credulously, "Well that is just his sense of humor...you know, very low-brow, immature."

She did not continue, so I prodded her, "How so?"

She bashfully continued, "He showed me a part of his body. AND, If I recall correctly, I actually said 'he's so much bigger', because I'm used to your body, so he just kinda surprised me."

She was dodging the question, I wasn't certain if intentionally, "And what part of his body did he show you?"

"You know, I don't want to embarrass you because it was bigger," She hesitated; "He's kindof a jock though, so, you know? His muscle, I guess, is bigger"

I guess she was really worried about offending me, I wasn't very athletic.

She quickly pivoted to the offensive: "You really shouldn't be prying into my private conversations! It was between me and my new roommate, so you have no right to be offended."

"I'm sorry, dear." I feared I went too far, "I didn't mean to pry, it was an accident."

"I guess I'll forgive you." She relinquished.

"Great!" A sigh of relief. Curiously, I asked, "What are your plans for tonight, then? Meeting up with some new friends?"

"No, I actually really haven't met many new people. I've just been enjoying my new roomie!" She then interrupted herself, "Oh Hon! We are actually going to grab some food now. We have been lounging around all day and haven't gotten around to eating. We are so drained."

"Okay?" I was a little confused; if they have been lounging all day, how are they drained?

She continued, "First we are going to refuel. So, afterwards -You know what is funny?" she interjected, "The only way I could convince him to stay with me in my bed- I mean our room, instead of some floozy's, is if I would watch some of his favorite date-movies with him. He claims that he can get into any girls' pants using these movies!" She scoffed, "Ha! I'd like to see that happen!"

"Ok I trust you will behave yourself." I confided.

"Uh huh," She said distractedly, "You won't believe what he is wearing. He does NOT know how to dress himself. He is wearing overalls, but I'm pretty sure he is wearing nothing underneath. -Oops! I am right! He is definitely not wearing anything under them. Gotta go, honey!"

I responded, "I love you!"

I don't think she heard me, but I did accidentally hear her say, "Let's be quick." to him before she could hang up.