Girl Goes to College... Without Me Ch. 03

Story Info
My girlfriend talks herself out of a jam.
994 words
3.28
12.9k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my long-distance girlfriend's journey through college. We found out she accidentally got pair up with a male roommate. But she ended up "really hit it off with him", as she said, so she decided not to correct the situation. She has been difficult to get on the phone since she doesn't want to be known as girl in a long distance relationship with her phone always connected to her ear. We left off with a joking wager between her and her roommate that he could not get in her pants if she agreed to watch his favorite romantic-comedy movies with him. The last thing she said to me was that she would like to see him try to get in her pants.

--

I tried calling in the morning but she did not answer and the call went straight to voice-mail. She must have forgotten to charge her phone. Smartly, instead of calling straight to voice-mail repeatedly, I left a quick message to call me when she got the chance, so we could chat.

Waiting for her to call was agonizing; minutes seemed like hours, hours seemed like days. While waiting, I really had nothing to do except worry about my beautiful, light-hearted, unintentionally-flirty girlfriend hanging out with another guy.

When she finally did call, it seemed like nearly 2 weeks, by my count, but was probably closer to 13-14 hours. It was getting late in the evening and I had thought that she wasn't going to call at all that night.

"Hey Honey!" Her meekness shown through her feigned enthusiasm.

"Oh, hey, Sam. You finally decided to call," I struggled to mask my frustration.

"I know," she groaned, "I feel guilty because I am just having such a wild ride over here, while you are at home by yourself on your best behavior. I have to say that this has been the most exhilarating couple of days of my life. It's too bad that you aren't able to experience everything with me. Well, actually, there are some things you probably wouldn't want to experience...if you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure I do know what you mean," I confessed.

"Well, some of the men here have really shown an interest in me," she explained, "The guys are so cute and manly here that it is going to be difficult to resist their pick-up lines, I have to admit I accidentally did give out my cell number to a couple of them. Sorry!"

"I can't believe you did that!" I exclaimed. "Don't you think that is leading them on? What if they call you late at night?"

"I think I can handle them," she protested, "I'll take them as they come." She realized what she said and squirmed, "ooh, that came out wrong."

I shook my head and changed the subject, "So you won that bet with Chad, I presume?"

"What bet?" She asked.

"You know, that he would 'get in your pants' if you watched those movies together?" I reminded her.

"Oh that!" She remembered, "Well I didn't exactly win the bet, it was SO long ago that I forgot to tell you about it."

She paused figuring out how to tell me, "Well, he thinks he got in my pants just because he made me cum."

"He made you CUM?! I can't believe you cheated on me!" I was furious.

"Hey, I didn't cheat on you. I can't believe you would accuse me of that!" She objected. "Would you calm down and let me finish?"

I bristled, "Okay, you may finish you story. I find it hard to believe it won't be cheating though."

"So while we were watching one of his, quote-unquote, favorite movies, I started getting bored. When I get bored, sometimes I play with myself. We were cuddling on my bed and his arm was over my shoulder and I got carried away..."

"You were cuddling on the bed together?" I interjected.

"Yeah it was harmless cuddling," she admitted, "we couldn't sit on his bed, it is still full of his clothes."

"Okay I'm not sure if I like the idea of you cuddling with other men." I admitted. Although it hadn't crossed my mind at the time, where was he sleeping if his bed was inaccessible.

"I mean I cuddle with my dad all the time. You have no problem with that?" She proposed. "Either way, I got carried away and really started feeling good. Next thing I knew I was writhing and groaning uncontrollably in his arms. It really had nothing to do with him, trust me. Although it's not as though I wouldn't enjoy..." Her mind wandered.

I cleared my throat just to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Anyway," she concluded, "At some point he took advantage of my vulnerable state and copped a feel. Can you believe it? He is such a pig."

"So you are finally realizing that?" I joked. "So it sounds like you are thinking about switching rooms after all?"

"Actually, he was very apologetic after I yelled him," She explained. "He felt really bad, I couldn't leave him feeling so bad. I feel like it is my responsibility as a positive roommate to make sure he feels good. I promised to give him another chance."

I rolled my eyes. I thought I was finally going to be out of this excruciating situation. It looks like I will have to deal with the torture for a while longer.

"Listen babe," she interjected, "I have to get going. I think I hear Chad coming back from the shower. He always acts like a stripper afterwards. It is hilarious!"

"Okay," I squeaked, "I love you Sam".

"Shh," She shushed, "he's here. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I responded with "G'night" but all I heard her say was "WOOOH! Work what your daddy gave ya!"

Obviously, she wasn't talking to me, so I hung up. Another restless night for me.