Girl Goes to College... Without Me Ch. 04

Story Info
My girlfriend puts on a show for the webcam... I wish.
2.1k words
3.55
13.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about my long distance girlfriend going to college without me. She is a bit of a flirt and gets a little too comfortable with other men. She found out she was "accidentally" paired with a male roommate, but she decided not to rectify the error. Every phone conversation I have with her seems to end with some miscommunication. On the last call she said her roommate, Chad, acts like a stripper and proceeded to encourage him to shake "what his daddy gave him". In this chapter I decide to end the miscommunication and get her web-cam set up.

***

I couldn't take the frustration anymore. Every time I hung up with her, I hear something I wish I didn't hear. Whenever I tried to reach her again, she won't answer because she doesn't want to be on the phone too much, I'm guessing. I tried calling her the next morning, to no avail. By the time evening rolled around, she actually called me.

"Sorry I missed your call honey," She apologized. "I am having so much fun here!"

"Oh really?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Yeah! You wont believe what these guy's at some frat house nick-named me." She blathered.

"You are already hanging out at frat houses?" I questioned. "With a bunch of guys?"

"Yeah. What's the big deal?" She countered indignantly. "So I was feeling a little goofy today and I decided to wear my hair in two side ponytails. All the guys thought it was so funny. One of them made a joke that he'd call them handle bars. Then he grabbed them and actually acted like he was riding a bike or motorcycle or something. It was funny at first, but he just kept playing out the joke for way too long. It was uncomfortable too because my face was all up in his junk for what seemed ages. God, his thing was so big too, it was obnoxious."

"Wait, are you telling me some guy was grinding on your face as a joke?" I asked. "And you thought it was funny and then only obnoxious? What about sexual harassment?"

"No, no, no, it wasn't like that at all," She disputed, "It's not like we were all alone, a bunch of his frat brothers were there. They were laughing so hard for, seriously, like, five maybe ten minutes while he was doing it. It could have been worse, he was wearing sweat-pants so my face didn't get all scratched up from the material. I don't think he was wearing underwear..."

"I'm glad he didn't scratch up your beautiful face, I guess," I conceded.

"But I turned the joke on him though," She professed, "remember when someone would hold your mouth as a kid and you would lick their hand to make them recoil in horror? Well that's what I did to him, so his pants got a big wet spot in the front, it looked like he wet himself!" She laughed, "I'm surprised how wet I got him, I mean, yes, my tongue was right on the groin of his sweatpants for like 10 minutes, but it looked more wet than anything my tongue could do pressing against him."

She must have had a cup of coffee because I couldn't get a word in edgewise.

She laughed as she recalled, "So now everyone in this frat-house has been calling me the house bicycle, because of the handlebars, I guess."

"So why were you in this frat house in the first place?" I asked.

"Chad is thinking about pledging and we had breakfast with them," Talking too quickly again for me to respond. "They seem to like Chad so I think he has a good chance of getting in. Honestly, though, I think they liked me more. All of the guys were chatting me up and getting my phone number and asking what my favorite drink was so they could have it at their next party. I feel like a celebrity!"

"I really think you should report that guy for sexual harassment," I lectured her.

"It really wasn't like that," she countered, "these guys are really good guys. They would never do anything with me without my consent. They even had my sign some consent form just to go in their house; they must have gotten in trouble in the past. And besides, I don't want to ruin Chad's chances of getting in."

"Speaking of Chad," I changed the subject, "I really don't like to hear that he is stripping for you."

"Now you're making a big deal about that?" She complained, "I thought we were past this. Don't worry about Chad stealing me away, he just likes making his dirty jokes. Whenever he needs to change clothes he tells me to look away. It's always my fault if I accidentally see his member. It's not a big deal, he has the same parts you do, more or less."

I didn't like how she emphasized "more". He must be rubbing off on her.

She continued: "When he acts like a stripper, he just dances and flosses with the towel. You know, you would laugh if you saw it. He's always wearing his boxer shorts so I really can't see anything."

I finally mustered up the courage to stand up for myself, "I think you should setup your web-cam so I can actually see what your living situation is and I'd also like to see your pretty face again."

"Oh, I never thought of that," She realized, "That is a great idea! Let me get it set up, then I'll call you on it."

"Okay, sounds perfect. I can't wait to see you!"

--

I was so glad that I asked her to setup the web-cam. I was a little surprised that she agreed since she seemed to be pushing me away on the phone. She has been so distant since she went away.

It took a while for her to connect with me, but she finally did.

"Sorry, Honey," she greeted me, "It was really hard to get the mic working on here. Please forgive me!"

I was just so happy to see her face again, I couldn't care less. Her dirty blond hair stuck out the side of her head, just as she described earlier. I was hypnotized by her eyes which were a striking shade of blue with what seemed like little white spokes emanating from the pupil. Every one of her physical features struck a pang of loneliness from being apart; her full emotive eyebrows always bringing life to her face, her daring nose wasn't too big but big enough to make her stand out from the other girls, her smile had a little quirkiness to it to make everyone wonder what she was up to, and her gently sloping cheekbones demanded to be caressed. Unfortunately, she was wearing her not-so-flattering white bed shirt that was so large she didn't need to wear anything underneath. Her breasts were large enough to lift up at the front of the shirt as the fabric of her shirt cascaded down below the edge of the desk out of sight. The view of the rest of her body was blocked by the desk she was sitting at, but I still could recall it from memory; her fit stomach with paradoxical curvy hips, the perkiest butt that would make every woman jealous and make every man hard just to gaze upon, and her legs were a little on the strong side from her years of jogging.

"Hello to you, too," she said angrily. I guess I hadn't responded since I was wrapped up in her beauty.

"Oh sorry," I stammered, "I almost forgot how beautiful you were." At that point, I had forgiven her for all our petty fighting.

She tilted her head, happy to hear the nice compliment.

"That is so nice!" She responded, "I feel like all the guys are giving me so many compliments that I would eventually get sick of it, but it is extra special coming from you."

"Where's Chad?" I asked.

"Oh, he's off working out I believe," She recollected, "I'm sure he'll be home soon."

"Great!" I exclaimed, "We'll get some personal time to reconnect before he gets back."

"Yeah," she agreed, "I'm sorry I've been so busy here and not able to talk to you all day. We will definitely be able to chat more once I get acclimated."

"That sounds wonderful," I was relieved, "I was worried I wouldn't be able to talk to you very much during the semester. Hey, I was thinking, since we have the camera...how about giving me a show?"

She laughed, "What's with you guys always wanting to see me get naked? Handlebar guy asked me to do that at the frat house, too. I told him maybe another day," She winked, "Besides Chad could come home any second now and I don't have underwear right now to cover up."

"Aww man," I felt dejected, "I was hoping you would at least give me a peak?"

"No, " she said sternly, "I'd like to change the subject, please."

"Okay, " I reluctantly agreed. It would always annoy me when she would ask to change the subject because it would always stop the flow of the conversation. "So was there something else you wanted to talk about?"

"Actually..." she left a long pause, "I wanted to get your opinion about something. One of Chad's friends has been hooking up with this girl, but he doesn't want to get into a relationship with her, I mean it's like he just wants to use her to get off or something. He proclaimed that they were just 'friends with benefits'. What is your opinion of people doing that?"

"I mean you said it yourself, he is just using her to get off and not form a meaningful relationship," I explained, "It's not a healthy way to interact with someone. And besides, there is always one person that wants to take the relationship to the next level, and that person ends up getting hurt."

"I have to disagree with you," she countered, "I don't think it is an unhealthy way to interact. We ARE sexual creatures and to stifle that is not healthy. I think you're being a little chauvinistic to suggest that a girl couldn't make her own decisions and she needs to be protected from getting her feelings hurt. If a girl wants to enter into a relationship like that, it should be her decision."

"You obviously have been thinking about this for a while," I noted.

"Well, I've been thinking," she started and paused again, "Chad has been complaining about getting blue balls from sleeping with me every night."

"I suppose that is just one of his jokes?" I was grasping at straws. "Why doesn't he rub one out in the shower like every other guy in the world?"

"No..." She continued very thoughtfully, "He says that he can't do that because it will ruin the sexual sensation. So..."

I interrupted, "Absolutely not. Whatever you're going to ask no."

"You don't even know what I'm going to ask," she objected, "It's not like I was asking if we should break up or take a break or something. I just wanted to know if you'd be okay if Chad and me being like 'roommates with benefits'? It's really not fair to Chad, he said he feels like he's about to burst and he did already gave me an orgasm. I really don't want to lose you just to help my roommate out with something that is bothering him."

"I really don't like the idea," I realized that I might lose her forever if I didn't concede, "but fine. I don't want to lose you, but please don't get too carried away and do stuff more than once a week," I pleaded.

"Great!" With the most excitement I have heard from her since going to school, "But I can't guarantee less than once a week. I'm not in charge of his body so I'm not sure how frequently he'll need to use mine."

Just as she said that, Chad opened the door. This was the first time I've actually seen him. He was wearing long black shorts and a white tank top. He looked muscular but not too muscular. His hair was a little on the long side and jet-black. He had a distinct jaw-line and looked like he always had a smirk, which made him appear smug and a little arrogant. I just then got very jealous at the thought of the terms that Samantha just negotiated with me.

She stopped paying attention to the web-cam as soon as he walked in and immediately said "Guess what?" to him barely hiding her excitement. She disconnected the web-cam before I could say 'bye'.

I texted her: "Goodnight".

She responded with: "I will! ;-)".