Girl in a Miniskirt - Carla

Story Info
A very 'English' story: miniskirts and school uniforms.
3.2k words
4.14
102.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Essentially an English telling, Carla's tale will not appeal to everyone. That said, for those with a taste for exhibitionism, voyeurism, dressing-up, and the downright rude, perhaps Carla may have something up her sleeve – er, skirt. Her story endeavours to balance plot, pace and imagery with an occasionally despicable eroticism, designed to titillate and entertain. I hope Carla is for you.

D.L.

All characters are eighteen or older.

Saturday night - actually, it was now early Sunday morning, just after midnight. A cold December night air greeted me with an audible rush as I exited through the automatic doorway of the motorway café. Buttoning my raincoat against the biting winter chill, I hastily made my way between the parked vehicles. Another hour and I would be home.

As I sat in my car, cranking-up the heater, my mobile buzzed in my coat pocket. I read the caller name with curiosity: 'Carla'. I recalled exchanging phone numbers with my friends' daughter a few months earlier.

I answered, 'Hi, Carla'.

She apologised for calling so late, explaining that she knew I had a reputation as a night owl, and could I help her? She was at a party, somewhere out in the countryside and her friend had left her stranded there. She had no money or credit cards, so could I pick her up?

She finished, 'Oh, and please don't mention this to my dad ... I know he'd only worry about me...'

'No problem, Carla ... text me the address and I'll come and get you.'

'Oh, thanks so much ... just call me when you're outside the party and I'll come out.'

While I waited for her to send me the address, my mind began to wander. Even as I spoke to her, I had pictured Carla wearing one of her sexy miniskirts, and my free hand had instinctively moved to my crotch. She was past the age of so-and-so now, and I needn't feel guilty over fantasizing about her.

Carla is such a pretty girl – slim and sexy, with long straight auburn hair and stunning green eyes. With her long legs, she is almost as tall as me, now. Last year at her mum's birthday party, Carla had caught me looking up her miniskirt, but pretended not to notice. Sitting on the sofa opposite me, she had casually let her knees drift apart, affording me a wonderful view of her powder-pink girly knickers. Later that evening, she asked me to slow-dance, and I deliberately let her feel my erection through my trousers; flexing my stiff cock against her short skirt.

Finally, Carla's text came through and I punched the address into my cars' sat-nav. I was pleasantly surprised to note that the house was a mere six miles away!

Taking the next motorway exit, I soon found myself negotiating winding English country lanes. Since receiving her call, I had been fantasizing about Carla. She often wore miniskirts, and I hoped she would be wearing one tonight. I imagined her sitting next to me in the passenger seat of my car, letting her skirt ride high up her thighs, perhaps teasing me with a naughty glimpse of her knickers.

According to my sat-nav girl, Jane, I was still a few minutes away from the party. Steering the car with one hand on the wheel, I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. Freeing my erection, I began to stroke my cock, thinking of sexy young Carla. The lanes were dark and deserted, so I felt safe enough.

Turning into a long tree-lined road, my headlights picked out two figures walking towards me in the distance. As I drew nearer, I saw that they were a young couple, their arms around each others' waists, both dressed in school uniforms. My eyes were immediately drawn to the girls' short pleated skirt. I slowed the car to look at her legs, and masturbated as I drove by. The moment was over far too soon, and in my rear view mirror, the two figures quickly melted into the darkness.

Jane announced: 'You have reached your destination'.

Hastily buttoning my jeans over my erection, I pulled into the cobblestone yard of a sprawling old single-story farmhouse. A bright half-moon illuminated the crisp winter night in silver-grey monotones. The thatched, ivy-covered residence appeared to be in total darkness.

Although Carla had asked me to call her mobile upon my arrival, I had already decided that I would 'forget' her instruction. She would not expect me so soon. Besides, if those teens I had just passed in the lane were typical of the party guests, I was going inside to take a peek!

As I approached the slightly ajar front door, I could hear pounding Drum and Bass music emanating from deep within the large house. The heavy oak door yielded to my touch, swinging inwards to reveal a long dark entrance hall. Gnarled wooden beams framed the walls and ceiling the length of the corridor, and I noticed that the light bulbs had been removed from the hall lamps.

Closing the door behind me, I walked towards the music at the far end of the hallway. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I determined two shadowy silhouettes framed in the open doorway ahead. I was almost upon them before being struck by the happy realization that the figures were those of two girls, both in their late teens and dressed in sexy school uniforms.

This was the entrance to the main party. A thick, sticky warmth permeated the air and the music was loud; heavy subsonic bass frequencies vibrating through the old wooden floorboards. I leaned towards one of the girls, speaking close to her ear so she could hear my voice above the music, 'Hello ... I'm here to pick-up Carla'.

The girl pulled back slightly, 'She's here somewhere ... you won't tell my dad I was at this party, will you?'

It was only then that I recognized the girl – a friend of Carla's. Her panda eye makeup and Mary Quant hairstyle was reminiscent of a swinging sixties eradollybird. Carla seemed to be surrounded by sexy friends.

I smiled, 'Don't tell your dad? ...Why not? ...What kind of a party is this?'

'It's called a School Disco. My parents would disown me if...'

I surmised the girl to be genuinely concerned that I should keep her secret. A single word sprang into my mind in big bold red letters: 'Blackmail!'

Leaning forward to reply, I placed my hand gently on the back of the girl's slim waist, 'It's okay, I won't tell anyone you were here ... is this a sex party, Janie?'

Yes! I had remembered her name - even better!

She appeared slightly embarrassed, offering a stuttering reply, 'It's not a sex party ... well,not really...some people ... um ... like to dress-up in their old school uniforms ... and, er...'

My cheek was next to hers. I could smell her musky perfume and feel her body heat, 'Don't worry Janie, I'll never tell your parents ... or anyone...'

As I spoke I slid my hand down her back, gently feeling her small bottom through her pleated miniskirt. My cock was fully erect again, straining inside my jeans.

'I'll find Carla for you,' Janie offered helpfully.

I pulled away from the girl, 'No, it's okay, thanks Janie – I'll find her'.

Squeezing between the two girls, I entered the party. The room was dark, hot, and very crowded, its atmosphere imbued with a palpable steamy sexuality. I was glad of the intense darkness; dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and still wearing my raincoat, I would have stood out like a beacon in the sea of school uniforms.

Before me was a gyrating mass of sweaty bodies; male and female, crushed together in a writhing sexual dance. At the tainted heart of this unholy gathering was a heaving pagan lust – like some lascivious pornographic adaptation of a Dennis Wheatley novel.

Carla was here somewhere. Pushing my way through the crowd of tightly packed bodies reminded me of rush hour on the London Underground. The heavy darkness emboldened me. As I squeezed through the voodoo-entranced dancers, I allowed my trailing hands to brush sexy pleated school skirts, once feeling beneath a short hem to briefly caress the warm bare legs of one of the girls. Finding myself face to face with a pretty teen, I pressed my erection against her crotch, gripping her buttocks with both hands and grinding sexually against her, before disappearing deeper into the crowd.

To my left, I discovered a passageway leading off the main room. Freeing myself from the seething aggregation, I entered the narrow hallway, feeling my way along the wall like a bind man in the darkness. I passed a door on the left side, before reaching an empty room at the far end.

Returning back along the passage, I opened the first door, now to my right. The air in the room was hot and stale; musty with sweat. There were people inside ... young men - perhaps seven or eight of them, all dressed in thede rigueurschool uniforms. The men were seated on chairs and stools around a medieval-looking four-poster double bed.

Balanced on a tall chest of drawers just inside the doorway was a flashlight emitting a weak beam of faltering yellowish light towards the bed, upon which two girls dressed in school uniforms danced provocatively. Running their hands over their sexy young bodies, they teasingly lifted their short pleated skirts for the sexual pleasure of the onlookers. I did not know the blonde girl, but immediately recognized the other dancer to be Carla.

I watched the erotic show from my discrete location in the doorway, knowing that Carla would not see me, hidden as I was, in the darkness behind the makeshift stage light. To my left, in the larger room beyond the passageway, the debauched party raged on, but my attention was now focused entirely upon Carla; her dance, hypnotically compelling and sexually charged, driven by a lustful primal abandonment.

Both girls were wearing classic English school uniforms: a white blouse and school tie with short navy-blue pleated skirts, white knee length socks and white cotton knickers.

As they gyrated to the music, the girls slowly lifted their sexy little pleated skirts to the upturned faces of the captivated young men. The blonde, wearing a wicked smile, raised the front of her navy-blue pleated skirt and inserted her hand down the front of her white knickers, rudely enacting an exaggerated display of sexual self-pleasure before her enraptured male audience.

I noticed that a young man seated towards the back of the room had started to masturbate. From her high vantage point on the bed, the blonde dancer spied his lewd sexual act, and made awankinggesture towards him. Standing with her legs wide apart, she held up the front of her skirt and thrust her hips repeatedly in his direction.

Unbuttoning my jeans, I released my stiff cock. Burying my left hand in the pocket of my raincoat, I held the open flap across my chest, thereby concealing my actions. Pushing my jeans down a few inches, I masturbated voyeuristically to Carla and her friend. Carla has the sexiest legs, and I longed to fuck her up her naughty school skirt.

Suddenly I became aware of someone standing next to me. It was Janie and her friend – the two girls I had met earlier. As Janie peered into the room, I followed her gaze to the young man at the back of the audience, still masturbating to the dirty dancers. She whispered to her friend, who joined her in the doorway. I moved back slightly, allowing the girls a better view.

I spoke to the girl at my left shoulder, 'Janie, you shouldn't be watching that'.

She smiled nervously, 'I was looking for Carla ... I see you've found her'.

Standing behind Janie and her friend, I slipped off my raincoat and placed it on the floor against the hallway wall. Then I openly masturbated behind the two girls.

Knowing that I was about be caught pleasuring myself gave me a wicked thrill, and I surreptitiously brushed the tip of my wet cock against Janie's pleated miniskirt. A glistening gossamer-thin string of pre-cum hung momentarily from the hem.

Inside the room, things were really heating up. Two more members of the audience were now wanking to the girls on the bed, and Carla's blonde dancing partner stood over one of them, slowly letting her knickers down to her knees. Standing on the bed above the wanking man, she lifted the front of her short skirt, and with her white knickers stretched tightly between her open legs, she made a vulgar show of slowly moving her stiff middle finger in and out of her shaved slit.

At that moment, Janie abruptly turned around to face me. She began to say something, but seeing me pleasuring myself, the words died on her lips. Her friend must have sensed something, because she too turned and looked at me. Pushing my hips towards them, I masturbated in front of the two girls.

Janie and her friend stood transfixed, mouths half open, staring wide-eyed at my cock. I had been caught wanking before, but this time I didn't stop ... I wanted them to see me doing that naughty thing in front of them ... looking at their sexy bare legs, I masturbated myself while they watched.

Suddenly, I became aware of a commotion in the room – Janie and her companion turned to look. The men were on their feet, crowded around the bed, and I could not see either of the girls. Then Carla appeared at the doorway, and in her haste to escape, ran headlong into Janie, pushing her back into my arms. Using the momentary chaos to my advantage, I pulled-up the back of Janie's pleated skirt and pushed my erect penis between her thighs, rubbing my cock franticly back and forth against the underside of her knickers. Grasping her hips, I fucked her between the legs, feeling her soft cotton panties pushing my foreskin almost painfully back.

Over Janie's shoulder, I watched through the doorway as four men held the blonde girl down on the bed while a fifth man brutally fucked her.

I released Janie, and she broke away, leaving me face to face with Carla. Covering my cock with my hand, I ushered Carla into the empty room at the far end of the hallway, and once safely inside, jammed a wooden chair against the underside of the doorknob. We were alone in the dark room.

A chink of moonlight passed through the curtained window illuminating Carla's face as she leaned against the wall, catching her breath.

After a long moment, she spoke, 'How long were you there ... at the doorway?'

'Long enough ... I watched you dancing.'

She sighed, 'Will you tell on me?'

I paused ... aware that I was winding her up, before imparting the reply that she so desperately wanted to hear ... 'No'.

Stepping out of the darkness, I stood before her, now entirely naked.

Carla's jaw perceptibly dropped as she instantaneously registered the unexpected scenario.

I held her to me, feeling her body jolt as my stiff cock pushed into the pleats of her miniskirt.

Our eyes met. Those beautiful green eyes.

Pinning Carla firmly against the wall, I rubbed my exposed skin against her school clothes. I lifted her skirt slightly, feeling her soft bare legs with my penis. My foreskin was back and the head of my cock felt sensitive against the folded pleats inside her skirt.

I felt Carla's quick warm breath on my neck as I pressed my naked flesh against her school uniform. My cheek brushed hers, and softly, gently, I kissed her lips.

I whispered, 'Carla, move your legs apart ... just a little bit'.

Without a word, she did as I asked.

With my left hand, I held Carla against the wall, and looking down I watched her navy-blue pleated skirt shaking as I masturbated against the top of her legs and on her white cotton knickers.

Carla's face bore no expression as she stood motionless against the wall, resignedly allowing me to enact my upskirt masturbation fantasy.

Rubbing the tingling head of my cock on the crotch of her knickers, I felt the thin wet cotton pushing into her slit. I lifted the front of her skirt and watched myself masturbate against her, and for the first time, I could see her bare-shaven cunt.

Again, I whispered in her ear, 'Carla ... take your knickers off ... do it slowly'.

I stepped back, and she stared into my eyes. Again, those stunning green eyes.

Standing in front of her, fully naked, I masturbated.

Expressionless and unmoving, she watched my perverse, gratuitous sex act. Enjoying her eyes on me, I pulled back my foreskin, exhibiting myself to her, rudely exposing my wet cock to a pretty girl in a school uniform.

At last, Carla raised her skirt and hooked her thumbs inside the elastic waistband of her white cotton knickers, slowly pushing them down her lovely legs, and finally to the floor.

Stepping out of her cum-sodden panties, she broke her silence, 'Have you got a condom?'

I found my discarded jeans in the darkness, and fumbled in one of the pockets. Facing away from her for a few moments, I then turned back to Carla.

'Alright' she acquiesced, and standing with her back against the wall with her legs apart, she lifted the front of her skirt with both hands, reminding me momentarily of a French Can-Can dancer.

As she held up her skirt, her knees slightly bent, I stood between her open legs and masturbated into her perfect hairless cunt. Her hole felt small around the head of my cock.

She looked directly into my eyes, 'You dirty bastard. Do you like fucking girls while they're wearing clothes?'

'Yes'.

'Up the skirt? That's what you like, isn't it? Putting your dirty cock up a girl's skirt!'

She looked between her legs, 'Are you...?'

I pushed my cock hard into her tight cunt and fucked her.

I whispered, 'I'm going to spunk in you, Carla'

'You mustn't ...mmmfff... you'll make me pregnant!'

Looking down, I watched Carla's pleated skirt moving as, totally naked, I fucked the fully clothed girl.

The cotton material of her school clothes felt sensuously erotic against my bare skin, 'I love the feel of your school uniform, Carla'.

Breathlessly, she whispered, 'You fucking bastard' ... and her body began to shake ... 'Ahh ... you fucking bastard!'

Carla's arms tightened around my body as convulsively, she began to jerk her pelvis, rhythmically pulsating, gripping my throbbing cock with her delicious cunt...

She whispered breathlessly, 'You bastard ... I'm going to cum!'

'I'm going to let myself spunk in you, Carla ... I'm going to spunk in your cunt.'

Carla's young body quivered as she fucked my cock, 'I'm cumming, you bastard ... I'm going to cum! Ah, ah ... ahhhh! Spunk in me ... spunk my little cunt!'

**************