Girl in a Miniskirt - Suzy & Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shook as her orgasm overwhelmed her and I thrust my cock deep into her young cunt, fucking her hard.

Linda gasped, her hips bucking beneath me, her vaginal muscles contracting around my cock.

As her orgasm subsided, I settled into a steady rhythm, fucking the horny Girl Guide. She had succumbed, resigning herself to the situation. She was enjoying the fuck.

I whispered, 'How old are you?'

'Eighteen.'

'I can tell you've done this before.'

'When I need extra pocket money, I put on my school uniform, and let my dad fuck me.'

Pulling out, I turned her onto her stomach. She assumed the position, and I fucked her from behind.

Suzy still faced the wall, masturbating reluctantly. As I fucked Linda, I looked down at her friend, watching the pretty blonde Girl Guide's hand moving under her miniskirt, her middle finger tracing small circles over her clit.

Releasing Linda, I knelt between Suzy's legs, and in an instant I was on her. As she struggled, I held her tiny wrists, rubbing my wet penis on her pleated school skirt.

To my surprise, Linda positioned herself next to us, kneeling against the bed and frigging herself up her skirt. She spoke in a loud whisper through clenched teeth, 'Go on, fuck her!'

Suzy squealed, 'No!'

I forced my cock into Suzy's tight little cunt and fucked her up her skirt. Her body stiffened and I felt her back arch as, her mouth gaping, she stared wide-eyed at the ceiling. In a trance-like dream, images of the two young Girl Guides in their pleated black miniskirts swam through my mind. The blonde girl breathed heavily beneath me as I pumped my cock in and out of her small hole.

I began to whisper my dirty fantasies in her ear, 'I like your Girl Guide uniform, Suzy... I like fucking girls while they're wearing clothes... you're so sexy in that naughty little pleated skirt... you look like a schoolgirl!'

I felt it coming, 'I'm going to spunk in you, Suzy.'

Her body stiffened again; her eyes were screwed shut. I straightened my arms, looking down at the young Girl Guide; her long blonde hair splayed-out on either side of her face. In that moment, she was the prettiest girl I'd ever seen.

Suzy looked up at me, and I spunked in her.

I closed the door behind me, leaving the two Girl Guides sitting on the bed. The sun was low in the western sky, and the portly old man appeared as a silhouette in the twilight.

'Have you seen two Girl Guides?'

I cocked my thumb over my shoulder, 'They're inside.'

As I walked towards the forest path, I heard the familiar sound of a heavy wardrobe being dragged across a stone floor.

12