Girl Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I ask, confused, I didn't say anything, did I really say that out loud?

"Tell me what you want, now." I froze at the authority in his voice and I looked at him. His eyes staring into mine with such desire and power that I feel as if I have to tell him.

"You" I say as with ever fiber of my being I realize its true and yet a part of me does not want to say it

"No, tell me exactly what you want."

"I want you inside me"

He smiles at me as he slips his cock back to the entrance of my puss and says "Show me"

J's hands rest on my hips as I let my legs loosen and I slowly lower my wet puss onto his hard cock, oh, it's filling and stretching me. My head goes back in bliss as inch by inch I feel him slide inside me and as the last inch of him fills me I moan in satisfaction. I just stay there for a moment, not moving, just enjoying how good he feels inside me as I look at him. His eyes look back at me and I rock my hips just a bit and he closes them as he groans. I smile as I realize I have the same effect on him that he has on me.

My hands slide up his shirt and I push it up his chest till he has no choice but to take it off. He brings his hands back to my hips as I slowly rock back and forth on his cock and slides them up to my breasts, holding and caressing them as I fuck him. I bow my back pushing my full breasts even more into his hands as I raise my body up slowly off his cock and then slide back down. He feels so amazing inside me as I do this and I continue over and over letting the pressure build inside me as I whimper.

His fingers find my nipples and pinch them a bit, sending me over the edge and I cum drenching him with my release. I slow my movements on top of him as I ride out the wave of pleasure. I finally still atop him my hands holding myself up on his chest as I open my eyes halfway and look at him, giving him a shy smile that almost seems out of place after what we have done.

Passion and need evident in every part of him surprised and overwhelmed me as he flips me over, my back on the bed and he slips his cock back inside me and I gasp, my mouth opening in surprise at how it feels. He puts his arms on either side of me as he thrusts in and out, my legs wrap around him wanting him deeper, my hands go above my head to hold onto the headboard and hold on as he fucks me.

In and out he slides going slow at first as he kisses me, our tongues going back and forth as he starts to speed up the rhythm and I can't help but break the kiss as I moan out in ecstasy. He moves faster and faster leaving me gasping and shrieking as I cum over and over again not wanting him to stop and yet wondering how much more I can take. Every time I cum my puss clenches around him making him groan as my body tightens with each orgasm.

I lose all sense of anything, but him as my hands wrap around his waist and my fingers grasp his back pulling him even deeper with each thrust. My eyes have closed in exhaustion from cumming over and over as he leans his head down and brushes his lips against mine. So slick and wet I am as his cock slides in and out and I hear him moan and groan as I feel his body start to tighten. He moves faster leaving me breathless as my orgasms keep coming leaving me no time to relax and I feel him start to cum inside me.

I gasp out at the feeling as spurt after spurt of his cum pours into me and I cum at that feeling, I love that feeling. I open my eyes as he slows his hips and stops moving and we just stare at one another as our breathing is the only sound in the room. He bends down and gives me a kiss, long and slow, seeming to savor every moment of it. He pulls out of me leaving me somehow feeling empty and yet fulfilled after all we have just shared.

He lies on his side next to me and pulls me in close to him wrapping his arms around me. My eyes are closed as I bask in the afterglow and wonder if my body would even be able to move at all. I glance over to the nightstand where the clock is and it says 4:30. Good, DH won't be home till 10, I can relax. I feel J slide the blanket that had been pushed to the end of the bed up over us and I smile as I realize how sweet that was. I cuddle back into his chest and with a small smile on my face and I relax against him.

"Sweet?"

"Yes" I say without even opening my eyes.

"Do you regret this?"

My eyes fly open and I give him the most honest answer I can think of right now. "At this moment in time, no, I don't. Why, do you?" I ask him as I turn to face him, our bodies touching skin to skin, my arm settling on his waist as the other curls under the pillow that's beneath my head.

He kisses me and then smiles "No, I don't, I just wish I had caught you masturbating a long time a go, would have saved me a lot of frustration."

I can't help but blush, but I say nothing back, there's nothing left to say.

12