Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he approached the bedroom, he could hear the Girl(tm)'s voice. It sounded exactly like it did in all the fantasies of the last two nights, the fantasies Jeremy realized were never fantasies at all. They were the words of his new owner, carried through the signals in her eyes directly into his brain, telling him what he always needed to know all along. "Obedience is pleasure," the Girl(tm) purred. "Obedience is pleasure."

Jeremy could hear Chandra respond each time, her voice a low moan of undisguised lust. "Obedience is pleasure," she gasped, in tones thick with mindless arousal. The touch of the Girl(tm) was teasing her almost beyond endurance, he realized, but he knew that she would always be good for her Girl(tm). "Obedience is pleasure. O-obedience, is...p...pleasure..."

It was only when the stutter changed the pace of her recitation that Jeremy realized he was chanting right along with her as he walked into the room. As he stepped into the fantasy. Then his gaze locked onto the beautiful swirls of color that blazed in the eyes of the Girl(tm), and he sighed in pleasure as he finally allowed himself to stop thinking at all.

THE END

12