Girl Power

Story Info
College freshman exhibitionism affects others and herself.
13.3k words
4.77
289k
402

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
1,999 Followers

I discovered my power by accident. I wouldn't call it a super-power, but it did come to form my self-identity. I also discovered my power could also be my weakness.

Let me start at the beginning.

I was hanging out at a friend's pool with a bunch of my high school friends. I wore my new two-piece, which was not sexy or all that revealing. What it had, though, was a stiff bra. So when I leaned forward, the material did not cling to my chest, but produced a gap. A gap I was completely unaware of.

We were having a good time and the guys seemed friendlier than usual. They were talking to me and laughing at all my jokes. After a bit, I went inside to use the bathroom and my best friend Lisa followed me.

"Having a good time?" she asked.

"Great. I even had Brad talking with me. God, I'm usually invisible to him."

"And you know why he's hanging around you, Gretchen?"

"I don't know. 'Cause we're like friends?"

"No, Brad and every other guy here are getting a boob flash every time you lean forward or bend over."

My heart sunk into my stomach.

"What?"

Lisa dragged me into the bathroom and positioned me in front of the full-length mirror.

"Bend over and look."

I bent from the waist and looked at my reflection. I saw my both my small boobs, nipples and all.

"Shit," I said and sat on the toilet.

"So, Miss Popularity, what do you think now?"

"God, I am so naïve, Lisa," I moaned. "I never had a clue. You mean all those guys saw my bare tits?"

"Why do you think they've all had tents in their pants?"

"You mean they're..."

"Yep, stiff as a board."

I put my head and my hands and rocked back and forth. To think all the guys were erect standing next to me and I never even noticed.

"I cannot go back out there."

Lisa stroked my hair. "Yes, you can and you will. You will go out like nothing has happened. You will be the funny and happy Gretchen. But, you will not flash them again."

Lisa paused to make sure I was looking at her.

"Of course, unless you want to."

"Why would I want those guys to see my tits?"

"Gretchen, did I not tell you that you had these guys turned on? That's power, girl. So use it, but at least know when you're using it."

Lisa and I took turns peeing. On the way out I grabbed my tee shirt and pulled it on.

She was right my jokes were a lot less funny and I demanded much less attention than just a couple minutes ago.

First lesson of power learned. I could affect how guys behaved by using my body. A seed now planted in my psyche began to grow. I didn't know then, but it was to become a living thing that drove my life, at least my sexual life.

Later that night, I was in bed thinking about the afternoon. I was feeling sorry for myself. The guys in my class saw my naked tits. How embarrassing I thought. As I was replaying the scenes in my mind, I slipped my hand inside my panties. I touched my clit and felt a jolt. I explored a little deeper and discovered lots of moisture. I was not that naïve not to know I was seriously turned on. I moved my fingers in a familiar rhythm and had to put a pillow over my face to muffle the scream from the intensive orgasm. I realized I was turned on by letting guys see part of me naked.

Second learned lesson about power. Showing yourself can turn on those looking and also turn me on big time. I trace my love affair with exhibitionism to that afternoon. As with any budding love affair, it took time to bring it full bloom.

Freshman year at college was a fertile time for growth.

Calling on a gene pool populated by my mother's side, my small boobs developed into ones that moved me a little, but not much, beyond what Lisa used to call my "titlets". I added to their allure by always choosing tops that accented what nature gave me. My mother helped me pick clothes that showcased what I wanted people to notice.

After settling in my dorm on the first day, I kissed my parents good-bye and tingled with the anticipation of being on my own for the first time. I walked around campus taking in the activities and excitement of young people like me stepping into a new world. I arrived back at my dorm to find my roommate hugging her parents as they were leaving.

"Hi, I'm Gretchen," I said.

"Morgan."

We spent the next hour sharing background. Morgan and I both came from a family of girls and professional parents. She was from Connecticut while I was raised in Rhode Island. Hitting it off talking and laughing, we ate together in the Commons. Back in the room we put all our stuff away and kept talking. We were surprised when we realized it was almost eleven. We both had early morning classes and agreed to call it a night.

Together we went down the hall to the bathroom. After using the toilets, washing our faces and brushing our teeth, we returned to our room. I knew this was the time to bring up a potentially touchy subject.

"Morgan, I know we just met, but I need to ask you something."

She smiled.

"I usually sleep nude. If that freaks you out or makes you uncomfortable in any way, please say so. I don't want you not feeling at ease in your own room."

Megan looked at me and I could see her eyes moving up and down.

"Completely nude?"

"Yep. Bare as bare can be."

We both laughed. Hers sounded more polite than hearty.

"Gretchen, thanks for being so honest. Let me reply the same way. Basically, I'm shy. I always have been. I didn't participate in any athletics. I'm more of a drama and arts person." She smiled, "My sister says I'm more of a drama queen than a drama student. Anyway, one of the reasons I steered clear of athletics was that I never wanted to have to get undressed in a locker room with a bunch of other girls."

I nodded and told her I could understand that.

"Morgan, I'm not asking you to do anything you're not comfortable with. I just want to make sure my being naked won't disturb you."

"That's the thing. I don't know."

I thought about her answer and then said, "You mean you've never seen another girl naked?"

She shook her head.

"Even your sisters?"

Morgan turned red.

"Gosh, no. I think they may be shier than I am. Our entire family is like that. No one runs around in underwear or anything. We are always dressed."

This conversation was starting to turn me on, thinking I could expose myself to someone who never had seen a naked person.

"How about we try this?" I said.

Morgan waited for me to continue.

"I'll sleep nude tonight. Tomorrow, you tell me—and be really honest—if it bothered you. If it does, then we'll work something out. Do you think you could go along with that?"

Morgan nodded and quietly said, "Sure, I can do that." She paused and then added, "I hope."

We both smiled.

"Well, here goes. You can look or not look."

Morgan sat on her bed and looked at me.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tugged my shorts off. I tossed them on my desk chair. I turned and pulled down the covers on my bed.

"Wow, those are sexy panties."

I was wearing a red thong.

"Thanks. I kinda like to keep my underwear to a minimum. Makes me feel good."

Morgan snorted. "I still wear undies that could be classified as granny panties."

"Hey, as I said, I'm not trying to do anything except feel comfortable." I was thinking that Morgan was now curious. I was feeling more excited. With my back to her, I undid my bra, slid down my panties and added them to the pile on the chair. I stood still.

"Gretchen, you can turn around. I won't scream. Probably."

I faced her. Hers eye grew wide and I just let her look at me. Before it could get awkward, I walked over to my desk and grabbed a book.

"I'm almost finished with this. It was on the reading list they gave me for freshmen English. If it's ok with you, I'm gonna read for a bit."

Morgan nodded.

I got in bed and pulled the sheet up, but kept my breasts exposed.

"Gretchen."

"Yea?"

"You have a pretty body."

"Thanks. Not freaked out?"

"Not totally," she said and we both laughed.

I pretended to be absorbed in my book as Morgan began getting ready for bed. She turned her back and took off her outer clothes while standing near her closet. I stifled a laugh seeing her panties; she was certainly accurate in her description. They were full and covered her entire butt, which was a little wide but kinda cute. Her bra in the back looked industrial strength. She reached behind her and fumbled with the hooks.

"Need a hand?" I called from my bed.

"God, no," she said. I saw her take a deep breath. "I mean I can get it."

Finally she unclasped it. I could see the deep marks on her back and shoulders. She had been wearing an oversized men's shirt all day and it was hard to determine the size of her breasts. By the looks of the bra and the stress it put on her back, I thought she must be heavy in front. Morgan pulled a nightshirt on and put her clothes away. She turned. I could see she was still blushing.

"Kinda geeky, huh?" she said.

"Not at all."

She looked at my exposed breasts.

"Wow, this is definitely not like home."

Morgan crawled into bed, turned her back to me and said good-night. I read for another twenty minutes and turned out the light. I was turned on. My fingers found their home between my legs. I ran my middle finger the length of my cleft and thumbed my clit. I didn't intend for my groan to burst the silence of the dark room.

"Are you ok, Gretchen?"

"Uh, yeah, just had a little leg cramp. Ok, now. Good-night."

Using all my will power, I pulled my hand from between my legs. It would not work out for me to masturbate on the first night in our room. I was sure that would send Morgan screaming into the hallways. "Delayed gratification can sometimes be more powerful," I told myself. "Bullshit," I thought. "Waiting to get off when you're ready is just plain torture."

Morgan was already up and dressed when I awoke. She grabbed her tablet, a couple books and stuffed them in her backpack.

"Gonna run and get a breakfast," she said hurrying to the door. "See you later."

"Have a great first day," I said sitting up, letting the sheet fall to my waist.

Morgan quickly glanced at my breasts and bolted from the room. Within fifteen minutes, I was ready and heading out the door. The first day was fun. I met lots of new people and made some friends over lunch. Arriving back in my room around four in the afternoon, I found Morgan sitting at her desk and working on her laptop.

"Hey!"

She turned and smiled, "Hi, Gretchen. Have a good day?"

"Yeah, how about you?"

She turned and we shared the news of our first day. As we were talking, I walked to my dresser and pulled my top off. I wore a light bra. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Morgan staring. I unhooked my bra and put it back in my underwear drawer. I bent and pulled a tee shirt from the bottom door. As I turned back to Morgan, I held the shirt in my hands. She smiled and I pulled the shirt over my head.

"Ah, now that feels better," I said. "I hate wearing bras."

"Oh, yeah, sure," Morgan said.

I asked her what she was working on and she said she had a paper in chemistry due by the end of the week.

"Boy, they don't waste time, do they?"

"I think it's going to be like this in pre-med."

"So, lots of time in the room and the library?"

"Since most of the material is on-line, I think I'll be here more than the library. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"I can't see why," I said. "I may not be pre-med but I plan to go to grad school and want a scholarship. So, I'll be booking it, too."

"Great, we'll be spending lots of time here," she said with a smile.

I could tell Morgan wanted to talk about something and I was sure it was what happened last night.

"So, Morgan, did you think about last night?"

She turned red and said, "God, yes." She immediately looked away, and added, "I mean I have thought about what you said."

"And?"

"God, Gretchen, I don't know how to talk about this."

"Morgan, you won't offend me. Let's just talk."

She took a deep breath.

"Ok. At first I was shocked. As you know I'd never seen anyone naked."

"Not even yourself?"

"What?"

I smiled and said, "You never looked at yourself naked in the mirror?"

Again, Morgan could not hold my gaze. Taking a deep breath, she slowly shook her head.

"Cool," I said.

"Really?" she replied with a snort. "I think it's pathetic. I'm eighteen years old and have never even looked at my own body. So, obviously seeing you naked was quite a revelation."

"Grossed out?"

"God, no. You're like beautiful. If I looked like you, I wouldn't wear clothes either."

She thought about what she said and laughed. "That's a lie. I can't ever imagine being so casual about nudity."

"So, we're good about last night?"

"No problem."

I gave her a high five and wondered if she were just being nice or did she get a buzz from seeing me nude. I thought I'd press it a little.

"Thanks, Morgan, I would never want you to be uncomfortable in your own room. And, if you wanted to do the same, it certainly wouldn't be a problem."

I thought she was going to faint. "Oh, god, uh, no. I could never do that."

"Morgan, you're pre-med. Don't you think that being a doctor is going to involve looking and touching a lot of naked people?"

Morgan fidgeted in her chair. "I'm planning to be an anesthesiologist, like my dad. You don't have to do too much in the area of examining people."

"Yeah, but you've got med school and stuff. Won't you have to like rotate through all different specialties?"

"I guess so, but that won't be for a long time."

"Sure. But, if you ever need to practice on a real person, let me know."

"You mean like on you?"

"Yeah, if you have to practice physicals, checking vital signs, breast exams, that kinda stuff."

I had everything to do to keep from laughing looking at Morgan's face. I think the thought of touching my breasts was going to push her over the edge.

"Uh, thanks, I'll remember that."

Another lesson learned, I thought. I can make people react to my exhibitionism. Maybe I could even make them do something they thought they'd never do. I was determined to work on that aspect. That night I stripped facing Morgan and then walked around my room, making like I was looking for stuff and tidying up. In reality, I was turned on my having her watch me. Again, Morgan turned her back to undress to her undies and pull on a nightie.

Putting out the lights, we said good-night. I figured it was time to push the envelope.

"Morgan?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorta embarrassed to bring this up and I hope you won't think I'm some kinda perv..."

"Gretchen, you can talk to me."

"Thanks. Well, I'm used to relieving tension, you know?"

"Tension, like what?"

"Like sexual tension. I mean I like to make myself have an orgasm."

I could hear Morgan take in breath. "Masturbation?"

"Yeah. I like to do it at night. It helps me sleep. I can try to be quiet, but you might hear something."

Morgan was quiet for a long time. I knew I had to let her speak first.

"Were you doing that last night when you made that sound?"

Now, I was a little embarrassed. "Yes, but I stopped when I knew you heard me. I really need some relief. I guess I could go to the bathroom, but that's not very private. Plus, I like to do it in my bed, not on the toilet."

"Gretchen, I don't want to sound like a prude, but I don't know."

"Well, you could do it, too. I wouldn't mind."

Morgan was so quiet I thought maybe she passed out.

"Morgan?"

Nothing.

"Morgan, are you awake?"

Finally, I heard her exhale.

"Gretchen, I never did that."

I couldn't believe my ears. I sat up and turned on the lamp on the table between our beds.

"What? Never?"

Morgan looked at me. My breasts were clearly on display.

"Morgan, what do you do when you're really horny?"

"I don't know that I have been."

I couldn't help myself from laughing.

"Oh, god, I am such a geek," Morgan sighed and pulled her sheet over her head. I crossed over and sat on her bed. I tugged at the sheet until she let me expose her head.

"Morgan, you are not a geek. You just haven't experienced some things, yet. Hey, that's what college is for, trying out new stuff."

"I don't think I can ever do some of this stuff."

"Like what?"

Morgan let her eyes roam over my naked body and giggled. "Well, I don't think I could ever sit on your bed without any clothes on."

"You never know," I kidded her.

Morgan just shook her head, but she did look me over again.

"What?" I asked.

"You're really pretty, Gretchen, and have a great body."

"Oh, so like are you...?"

"Oh, my god, no," she said as she grasped my arm. "Gretchen, I didn't mean I was sexually attracted to you. I just meant that you are like pretty. You have a great body. Well, it's the only body I've seen, but it looks good. I'm not trying to date you or anything."

"Chill, Morgan. It's ok. Even if you were like lesbian, I wouldn't freak out."

"Well, I'm definitely not."

"No problem," I said, but I wondered if she really knew what she was since she was so sexually inexperienced. I took a chance and bent down to give her a hug. Morgan hesitated and then hugged back.

Giggling again, she said, "You're the first naked person I've ever hugged."

"And, the sky didn't fall," I added.

"No it didn't."

I went back to my bed. "Gretchen?"

"Yes?"

"You have a nice butt, too."

"Ah, thanks, Morgan."

I smiled to myself. Morgan was moving along in an interesting direction. The darkness covered us. I sensed that Morgan was not sleeping.

"Gretchen?"

"Yes?"

"If you need to do, you know, what you were talking about before, I guess it'd be ok with me."

"Really?"

"God, I don't know," she said while exhaling. "But, if you need to do something, I don't want to be in your way."

"Thanks, Morgan, that's sweet. I'll try to be quiet."

I let my fingers stray to where there was a huge ache. Quickly I moved to from trying to be provocative with Morgan to just easing the ache. I was groaning and moaning while moving my hips to hump my fingers buried inside me. I reached my peak and used extra pressure on my clit. I cried out and came and came. As my breathing returned to normal, I wiped the sweat with my sheet.

"Guess you'll sleep a little better now," said Morgan.

She was so cute that I just laughed. Soon, she was joining me. Within ten minutes we both were asleep.

The rest of our first week went quickly. I think Morgan began to become accustomed to my regular full or partial nudity in our room. I often caught her looking, but never made a big deal of it. I hope she was also getting used to the sounds of me getting off every night. She took a big step on Friday and wore a tee shirt in our room rather than the over-sized shirt as was her habit.

The first time I saw her in the tight-fitting shirt, I understood why she had an industrial strength bra. Her chest was full, make that really full. Morgan noticed me staring at her chest.

"I know. They're grotesque."

"Get the fuck out of here," I said. "How about gorgeous instead of grotesque?"

"Not according to my mother," she said.

I remembered seeing her mother on move-in day. My impression was a tall, lean woman, looking like a fashion model.

"She said that?"

"Not in so many words. She just implies that my chest is too large to look good in most clothes. So, I try to hide it."

Morgan crossed her arms over her chest, a habit I'm sure she had developed over the years. She's a pretty girl, but doesn't do much to promote her good features. Her face is round, but not fat. She has clear skin. Her blue eyes, hidden behind dark-framed glasses, combined with soft blond hair gave her an open and innocent look. The problem with her hair was that she had a terrible cut and did little to take advantage of the thick waves. She was probably about fifteen pounds overweight, but everything was evenly distributed. If she could pick better clothes and do something with her hair, I knew she could turn heads.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
1,999 Followers