Girl Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked at me. "You really want me to jerk you guys off?"

I had to use every ounce of control not to collapse in laughter watching their expressions.

"God, no, that's not what I meant," said Zeke.

"So, you wouldn't like me jerking you off?"

As I was finishing that last sentence, our waitress arrived. By the look on her face, I knew she heard what I said. Grinning from ear to ear, she served our plates and asked if we wanted anything else. When no one responded, she looked at the guys and emphasized, "Anything? Are you sure?"

I cracked up and held my palm out. She slapped it and went to take another order. We dug in and enjoyed the food.

"Ok," I said drinking the last of my Diet Coke. "Let me ask a question."

They stared in silence.

"Do you guys get off after drawing class?"

Zeke and Eli looked at each other. "Guys, it's a simple question. Do you guys jerk off after watching me in class?"

Zeke slowly nodded. Eli joined him.

"Alone or in your room together?"

"God, Gretchen, you're making me freak out," said Eli.

"Hey, it's a normal thing, especially if you are not sleeping with someone. I don't think you guys are. Right?"

They nodded.

"All right to make you feel better, I can hardly wait to get back to my room and get off. I am super horny all during class and like just make it to my room. And, let me tell you, it's awesome."

"What about your roommate?" asked Eli.

"She doesn't mind. In fact, I think she's beginning to like watching me do it."

"You let her watch you?" said Zeke.

"Absolutely. It makes it sexier having someone there."

Zeke played with his food.

"So, do you guys do it together?" I asked.

"No way," said Eli. "I do it in the bathroom," he said without making eye contact with anyone.

"Me, too," admitted Zeke. "Unless Eli is going to be out of the room for a while."

"Cool," I said. "See we can talk about these things."

"Well, since we're talking honestly," said Zeke, "What's it feel like to be naked in front of people?"

I looked at both of them, ate a California roll and said, "It is a fucking rush."

"Don't know if I could do it," said Eli.

"Has a girl ever seen you naked?" I asked. He smiled and said yes.

"How about you?" I asked Zeke.

"Had a couple girlfriends," he answered.

"Ok," I continued, "So, I suppose you liked these girls seeing you naked?"

"Yeah," agreed Eli, "but it's different. We were having sex, so of course we are going to be naked."

"Yeah, but I'm talking about the part where she's looking at you naked. Do you like that?"

Both guys agreed they did.

"Well, it's like that being in front of the class, except I don't plan to have sex with everyone in the class."

"Great," said Zeke, "That means you might have sex with some of the class."

I laughed. "Actually, I've been thinking about fucking..."

They hung on my words.

"Janelle."

Their mouths dropped. "Just fuckin' with you, guys. But, gotta admit it probably would be good sex."

"Wow," said Eli. "She is incredibly hot. Just thinking of the two of you together is driving me crazy."

"Are you hard right now?"

He blushed, smiled and nodded.

"Cool," I said.

"Me, too," added Zeke.

"Sweet, a two-fer," I said.

We laughed. Finishing our food we said good-bye and headed back to our dorms.

I told Morgan all the details. She kept shaking her head.

"I can't believe you talked to those guys like that," she said.

"Why not, it's just sex."

Shaking her head, Morgan said, "It'll never be 'just sex' for me."

"Morgan..."

She thought for a moment and then said, "Yeah, never say never when it comes to sex."

I showered, studied for a while and went to sleep. I was too tired to even think about masturbating. As I drifted away, I wondered if Morgan were disappointed that I didn't let her listen to me having an orgasm.

*** The weeks sped by. I was so busy with classes and modeling that I couldn't believe we were half-way through October.

The modeling was now more of a job than an adventure. We were only meeting once a week and I enjoyed doing it; still got a mild kick from being naked in a room of people; but the hot buzz had faded to a distant hum. Still, the money was good and I became better friends with Eli, Zeke and Janelle.

The third Friday in October was always celebrated as Founder's Day as the college recognized the man who started the school and gave it a shitload of money. There were all kinds of organized activities and a huge bonfire at night. Homecoming was traditionally the following day.

There was one activity that was not organized by the school, but was as much of a tradition as all the others. The Founder's Day Naked Mile Run was held on Friday morning. Since there were no classes on Founder's Day, I heard there was always a great turnout. The Run started at the farthest eastern part of the campus and wound its way through the two quads, around the Commons, past the athletic fields and ended at the statue of our founder. The event ended with all the participants singing the Alma Mater and dancing around the statue.

When I first heard about it, I got really excited. Then, I learned the tradition was that it was men only. When the college opened it was an all-male school. They kept the Naked Mile as a men's event. I think a lot of the women through the years were relieved. Even though I wouldn't be running around naked, I liked the fact that Zeke and Eli were considering participating.

"Go on," I urged them. "It'll be fun."

"Sure, you just want to see my impressive manhood," Zeke said.

"Well, you could satisfy our curiosity and whip it out now," I said. Janelle and I were across from them in a booth in the Commons.

"Don't think so," said Zeke.

"Anyway," added Janelle, "There will be tons of guys, so it's not like everyone will be looking at just you guys."

"Will you be looking at us," asked Eli.

"Fuck yes," she said.

We all laughed. Morgan came by and sat with us.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, we were discussing how good the boys will look in the Naked Mile Run," I told her.

Morgan's mouth opened. "Really! You guys are going to do it?"

"Thinking about it," answered Zeke.

"They're definitely doing it," said Janelle.

"Yep. Definitely," I concurred.

"Looks like we don't have a choice," said Eli.

We gave each other high fives.

"I heard you sorta need some help to get your clothes from the starting line to the finish," I said. "We'll do that. You can get re-dressed in our dorm since you'll finish right outside."

We made a basic plan and agreed to meet at a quarter of eight on Friday morning. Anticipation built all week. We began to become concerned as it rained all day Thursday. The forecast was sketchy for the next day. Janelle and I decided to take along a couple towels in case the guys needed them.

As I was standing naked in front of Morgan after having come back from modeling, I asked if she wanted to hang with us for the day.

"Are you like going to the starting line?"

"Sure. We need to get the guys' clothes."

She thought for a few seconds. "But, that means they will be undressing in front of you."

I smiled. "Yeah. Isn't that cool?"

"Gee, I don't know." Morgan said.

I pulled a chair over and sat in front of her.

"Morgan, you have never seen a naked guy, right?"

She nodded.

"You'd like to see a naked guy, right?"

She hesitated.

"Morgan, I think you know you do."

She slowly nodded her head.

"Perfect. You will see Zeke and Eli, and a couple hundred other guys. It will be totally non-threatening. You can look and be just like everyone else. We all will be looking."

"But, I've kinda become friends with them, you know, through you."

"Even better," I said. "Be honest. Haven't you looked at them and wondered what they'd look like naked. Wanted to know what kinda dicks they have?"

Morgan was now completely red.

"Maybe," she said softly. "Of course, I have no idea what a real naked penis looks like."

"Morgan, it's ok to think about this shit. It's what women and men do. That's why it's called sex appeal—it's supposed to be appealing. You are not going to go to hell if you looked at a guy's dick."

She still didn't look convinced.

"Just come with us. It'll be fine, I promise."

She smiled, "And, you're sure I won't go to hell if I look at his penis?"

"Hey, if anyone goes to hell it'll be me for killing you if you ever call it a penis when we are out in public."

We laughed together.

"Besides, you'll only go to hell if you look at their dicks AND balls."

Morgan snorted and howled. I went out to meet some other friends. We ended up going to an upper class dorm and drinking. I was feeling high as I finally crawled back into my bed that night.

Friday morning was overcast and slightly chilly. I thought that being able to wear clothes today was not a bad thing. Morgan and I dressed and met Janelle at the Commons. We grabbed coffee and bagels and headed across campus. Janelle and I each carried a back pack to hold the guy's things.

Arriving at the starting point we saw at least two hundred guys. Most were dressed in sweats and were milling around both to keep warm and to burn off some of their nerves. We found Zeke and Eli. We had brought coffees for them and they thanked us.

Around eight a senior stood on top of a picnic table. He was wearing a bathrobe. Using a megaphone, he shouted until he got everyone's attention. He reviewed the route and explained the etiquette of the run.

"Look, assholes, the administration sorta turns a blind eye on this, but that doesn't mean there aren't some rules. First, keep your shoes on. We don't want you falling all over the place. Second, don't harass any of the spectators. And by this I mean, do not wag your willies at the ladies. If you think you're so attractive, they'll find you. Third, keep on the paths that are marked. Fourth, if you get too excited, and for those slow-minded out there, I mean if you get a hard-on, just keep running. Try to get in the middle of the pack so it's not too obvious. Fourth or fifth, who gives a shit what number, after we reach Big Ben, we sing. We then get dressed. This is not a free pass to wave the flag all day long. Cover it up. If you think it's funny to go chat up some girls with your dick sticking up, then you may just get busted. This is fun and no one complains. Don't make it into something it ain't."

Most of the guys were nodding as he spoke. I noticed a few were either still drunk from last night or had started early today.

"Ok, we start in three minutes. Time to strip." He opened his robe and tossed it and the megaphone to a blond girl standing by the table.

I heard Morgan gasp.

"First time for everything, sweetie," I whispered in her ear.

"Ok, guys, let's get it going," said Janelle.

Zeke and Eli looked at each other and broke out laughing. They started pulling clothes off. In a few seconds they each were down to boxers. Without much hesitation they shucked them down and deposited them in the backpacks we were holding.

I made no attempt to be coy. I checked each guy out.

Zeke, true to Janelle's prediction, had a thick cock. It wasn't unusually long, but it looked mean, especially since it was a shade darker than his skin. His balls hung low and I'd have to say it was pushing a ten on the Peter Appreciation Scale.

Eli's looked tiny in comparison. It was pale, skinny and short. His balls looked really tight. I put that hopefully to either nervousness or the chill in the air.

The whistle blew and hundreds of naked guys started making their way to the path.

Janelle and I gave each guy a slap on the ass and shouted good luck. Morgan was speechless, a condition that I hoped would go away at some point.

We watched dozens of bouncing dicks run past us. Morgan almost fainted when a tall guy with a long, white dick waved.

She moved her hand in a semblance of a wave.

"Someone you know?"

"My lab partner," she gasped. "Oh, my god, how can I ever work with him again?"

"Morgan, he seemed happy to see you," I said, and then caught myself, "I don't mean like having a hard-on, just happy that you were here. I don't think he will be embarrassed."

We took a shortcut across the campus. All along the path people were two or three deep cheering on the runners. Most of the spectators were women, but there were some guys. I suppose they were too shy to join in. We arrived at Big Ben, that's what we all called the founder's statue, before any of the finishers arrived.

We heard a cheer and then around the corner came the senior who made the announcements. His big dick was flapping and flopping. I was duly impressed. Not that I've seen a lot of dicks. There were the two guys I slept with, the one guy I gave a BJ as a Truth or Dare at a party, the five guys who I played a cutthroat strip poker game with and most of the guys in our group in high school. We went skinny-dipping on Senior Skip Day. And, oh yeah, there was Arnie, one of my best friends, who was confined to a wheelchair after an accident. I used to give him lots of handjobs and an occasional BJ. He appreciated it and I liked it. So, well, I guess I have seen a few dicks.

Now the number of dicks flashing by was overwhelming. I recognized a bunch of guys from various classes. I also liked the variety of naked butts on display.

Zeke and Eli were in the middle of the pack. We gave them a shout out as they streaked past us to get into the big circle around Big Ben. Right behind them was a small guy with a big hard-on. It was the only one I saw.

The guys had their arms around each other's shoulders and started singing the Alma Mater. As the first note rang out, the skies opened and it started pouring. We girls stepped under the archway to our front door. The guys sang both verses and then gave a huge shout. They high-fived and fist-bumped each other, probably too pumped from adrenaline to notice how cold they were. Finally they ran toward us. I noticed the cold had started to take effect. Both guys looked a little shriveled. We tossed them towels.

"Quick, get inside before you freeze."

We hurried up to our room, the guys holding the towels in front.

"Let me check the showers," I said. "You should get under some warm water."

The coast was clear and they went into the bathroom. Ours was a girls only floor, but guys could use the bathroom if someone stood watch outside. I parked by the door. Five minutes later, the guys came out with towels wrapped around them. Back in our room, we congratulated them on the run.

"How about a picture?" asked Janelle.

They guys smiled and looped their arms around each other.

"Really, guys," she said. "What's with the towels? We've seen it all."

"I just don't want pictures of my dick all over the internet," said Eli. "Someday, I will be looking for a job, you know."

"Guys, there were like a thousand phones taking pictures and videos today," she said.

"Yeah, but we'd be lost in a bunch of other naked guys. That's different than standing here."

"Ok, how about this?" suggested Janelle. "Gretchen and I will stand next to you. We'll cover the good bits with our hands. Morgan can take the picture."

Zeke and Eli looked at each other. Slowly, a shit-eating grin appeared on each face.

"Works for us," said Zeke.

They peeled off the towels and tossed them away.

It now was a more sexually charged atmosphere. They weren't with hundreds of other guys. They were standing naked in my room. I noticed that the warmth was loosening things up and said so.

"God, my nuts were like in my throat," said Eli. "It was freaking cold."

Janelle handed her phone to Morgan. I placed mine on the desk beside her.

Morgan looked shell-shocked. With the guys in the middle and Janelle and I on the outside of each of them, we asked if they were ready.

Getting a nod, we cupped their crotches. I was next to Zeke and couldn't believe how big he felt in my hand. I squeezed a tiny bit. He pushed back. I felt a slight increase in size. Morgan took several pictures with both of our phones.

"Let's switch," said Janelle.

I released Zeke. His dick was much thicker now.

I stood next to Eli. I could see that Janelle must have done the same, because he was no longer tiny. Cupping him, I felt his dick jump. I slid a finger underneath his balls and probed a nut. He gave a little yelp. After Morgan took all the pictures, I slipped my hand around his semi-erect shaft and pulled it up. Janelle was doing the same. In seconds both guys were hard and upright. Morgan's mouth hung open.

Zeke's dark dick curled slightly toward his stomach. It looked to be as thick as my wrist. Eli's was surprisingly long, given what it looked like soft. His balls had tightened up and so he looked like all dick. I motioned with my eyes to Janelle and we switched positions again. I took Zeke's hard-on and stroked it. Janelle did the same with Eli.

"Hmm," I said, "I wondered what these bad boys would look like. They made such nice tents in your pants during class."

Morgan kept staring.

"Would you guys mind if Morgan sorta joined us?" I asked.

"As long as one of you keeps doing what you're doing, it's just fine with me," said Zeke.

"Me, too," chimed in Eli.

I motioned Morgan to come over. She shook her head.

"They really don't bite," I said. "Come on."

Keeping hold of Zeke's erection I reached out with my other hand and took Morgan's hand. I pulled her next to us.

"Stand here and I'll take a picture," I said.

"Oh, no, I couldn't," she protested.

"Morgan, relax. It's just fun."

I stepped aside and pushed Morgan next to Zeke. I focused the camera. "Ok, cover them up."

Janelle used both hands to cover Eli's shaft and balls. Morgan was a deer in the headlights.

"Zeke, can you help Morgan?"

He took her hand and placed it on his balls and then positioned her other hand to shield his rigid shaft. Morgan was sweating and her cheeks were crimson.

"Say 'Blow me'" Janelle, Eli and Zeke called out. Morgan looked like she might faint and showed a weak smile. I took a couple shots and asked the guys to turn around. "Ok, ladies, grab some buns."

Janelle started playing with Eli's tight ass. Morgan timidly placed a couple fingers on Zeke. After a few more clicks, I said, "Perfect."

The guys turned back to us.

"Now, what?" asked Zeke.

"Now what what?" Janelle said.

"You can't leave us like this?"

"Sure, we can," said Janelle. "You have to learn control and not let yourself get all excited."

"Come on," Eli whined. "You guys were playing with our dicks. What'd you expect?"

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well, how about if you, you know, use your hands, or something."

"You want us to jerk you off?" I said in mock horror.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," said Zeke.

"Go sit on the bed, we have to talk," I said. Pulling Janelle and Morgan into the corner, I whispered. "What do you think?"

"I wouldn't mind, but I hate to just give in to them," said Janelle.

"You can't be serious," said Morgan. "You're willing to masturbate them. Right here! In my room!" Janelle and I exchanged a glance and shrugged.

"Maybe that sounds a bit weird," I admitted.

"A bit?" said Morgan. "It's crazy."

"But, it would be kinda fun," said Janelle.

The three of us were silent for a minute. "How about this?" I offered. "We offer to jerk one of them off, if—and only if—the other guy does himself at the same time."

"Ooh, I like that," said Janelle.

"You two are completely insane," said Morgan.

"Look, Morgan, think of it as an advanced sex ed class. You never saw a naked guy before. Now, two cute guys are a couple feet away with hard-ons. Now, you can see what it looks like when a guy cums. And, you will see a guy get himself off. Hell, Morgan, this is like a master's level course."