Girl Ranch

Story Info
Researcher controls minds of young girls
5.5k words
4.3
280.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely a work of fiction and contains elements of Incest, Non-consent/Reluctance and Lesbianism. If any of these topics offend you, please do not read any further. This story is copyrighted by the author.

*

After ten years of hard work and endless hours of toil, I finally reached a milestone in my research. At long last, I, Dr. Erik Masterson, developed a technique for controlling the minds of other human beings. My contract with the University allowed me to conduct the bulk of my research at my home, a forty- acre ranch on the outskirts of town. I needed the privacy due to the sensitive nature of my work and besides; I was doing research that was not part of my contract.

Ostensibly, I was doing research into curing migraine headaches but in actuality, I was developing a way to alter and control the minds of others. Naturally, I had to conceal the true nature of my work by creating a dummy set of notes that would stand up to academic scrutiny.

In my basement, I had a hidden room where my mind control machine was set up and ready for testing. At first, I brought in a few subjects who suffered from migraines and I put them on the machine. Naturally, I did not cure their migraines but I ever so slightly altered their minds in non-obtrusive ways that allowed me to properly calibrate my machine for the next phase. As an example, I imprinted in one test subject the propensity to sneeze whenever he saw the color pink. I just needed to know that my machine was working properly. When I was satisfied, I was ready for Phase Two.

Phase Two was the realization of a ten-year quest to develop a technique to control the minds of others and make them bend to my will. I could not wait to begin. I was looking around for a suitable subject when my lovely daughter presented me with an opportunity too good to pass up. Alexandra was nineteen, pretty in her own way and quite independent. She had been in college on the East coast for a year and had just come back home for a visit over summer vacation. Since my wife had been out of the picture for several years, Alexandra was my only family.

One day, soon after she arrived, Alex came into the kitchen, "Dad, what is that contraption in the basement? It looks like a massage table from the twenty-fifth century."

"Alex, I asked you to stay out of the basement. I have some sensitive equipment down there that is very expensive and needs careful calibration to keep it working properly," I admonished.

"Sorry Dad, it won't happen again," Alex replied soberly.

"Hon, if you have an interest in my work, I'll take you downstairs and give you an idea how it works. I'm sure you want to know what your father has been doing for the past ten years."

I led her down to the basement and over to the door that led to a dimly lit room where the apparatus was. I motioned to her to get up on the table and lay down. She was hesitant at first but I reassured her it would be a mildly pleasant experience, which was the truth. The combination of ultrasound frequencies and subliminal audio and visual commands did produce a pleasurable experience in the previous test subjects.

As my daughter Alex lay down of the table, I attached several electrodes to her frontal lobes for the mapping portion of the treatment. The mapping phase enabled me to properly calibrate the ultrasound nozzles to find the regions of her brain to be altered.

After the mapping phase was complete, I removed the electrodes and placed a visor on her that had a wire that led back to my computer. The visor provided programmed images specific to the type of alteration I wanted for each subject. Headphones provided subliminal audio messages transmitted to her from a microphone at my desk.

The ultrasound nozzles began their work, altering key portions of Alex's brain while she was inundated with audio and visual messages. After ten minutes, the entire process was complete. Alex looked up at me as I removed the visor and headphones.

"Gee, Dad, that didn't do anything at all. I thought I was gonna get a cool show or something."

"So sorry to disappoint you, Alex," I smiled. She had no idea what just happened to her but the effects would be evident to me in a few hours and they were irreversible.

We went back upstairs and I went to my study and Alex left to meet some of her old friends from high school. As each hour passed, I found it harder and harder to concentrate on my work. I was dying to know how my daughter would act when she got home.

As the afternoon turned into early evening, I heard the front door open and Alex called out to me, "Dad, I'm home. Where are you?"

"In the study, dear, just finishing up."

I walked into the den where Alex was standing. She was in a pair of denim shorts, white blouse and high heel sandals. My eyes lustily took in the vision of my sweet daughter, her long legs enhanced by the high heels. She was holding several shopping bags, which made me smile.

"Daddy, I had a great time shopping with the girls. It was so good to see them again!" Alex walked right up to me and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek. I felt the warmth of her breath and the moistness of her lips sent shivers of pleasure up and down my spine.

:"Daddy, sit right down here on the couch. I'm gonna run upstairs for a minute. I bought something special, just for you."

My heart was pounding with anticipation now. I couldn't wait to see just how effective her first treatment was. I would soon find out. My cock was rock hard now and poking straight out, making a tent in the material of my pants.

Soon, I heard Alex coming downstairs. My eyes beheld the most incredible sight I have ever seen. My sexy young daughter stood before me wearing a sheer, floor-length nightgown, no bra and no panties. The fabric clung to her form and emphasized the perfection of her pert breasts. I could see her bald pussy glisten with moisture and her legs were stunning.

"Father, do you like it? I bought it just for you."

I stood up and took my darling daughter in my arms. Our lips mashed together and our tongues met deep inside her willing mouth. Alex cooed with delight and I gasped for air.

"Daddy, I want to be the woman in your life; the only woman in your life. I know now that you are the only man who could ever please me. I want to serve you and make you happy. Darling, I love you."

Alex pressed her lips against mine and we kissed passionately. I kissed her neck and gently rubbed her back. The feel of her hard body in my big, strong hands drove me wild with desire. I had to struggle to regain my composure. The programming was working exactly as planned but I wanted to test her to be sure.

"Daring Alex, are you sure this is what you want? You are so young and so beautiful. There must be dozens of handsome young men vying for your affection."

"Father, that doesn't matter now. The only thing that matters is we're together and I want to love you and serve you. I will do anything you ask. Just please, love me, Father," she begged.

Without saying another word, I grabbed her by the upper arm and marched her upstairs to my bedroom. I pulled back the bed covers and ordered her to remove her gown and sandals and get into bed. I quickly removed my clothes; my rock hard erection fully inflated and eager to penetrate my beautiful, willing young daughter.

I got into bed beside her and roughly grabbed her and pulled her closer to me. My mouth found her left tit and sucked hard on her large, perfectly round areola. She let out a moan and arched her back as I sucked harder and harder. My mouth moved back and forth from one tit to the other. I wanted inside her badly but I wasn't going to rush it. I wanted to savor every moment with my darling young lover. Slowly, my mouth kissed her tummy, working down to her warm, moist delta. Her legs parted as my tongue flicked up and down her slit and she let out a soft moan. My tongue flicked her hot, swollen clit and her back arched as she moaned louder and louder. I spread her legs farther apart and kneeled between her legs; her sweet, vulnerable pussy now completely available to me.

I slid my cock inside her just an inch as I stared deep into her eyes. Her pussy lips clenched hard around the head of my cock. I paused a few moments before ramming my shaft deep inside her in one savage thrust. She screamed in pain and pleasure as my cock rammed against her cervix.

Steadily now, I began pumping my little darling daughter. Gently at first, I pumped harder and faster, her gasps becoming more urgent. I didn't let up on her as my stiff cock moved deep inside her. I grabbed her thighs and pulled her even tighter onto my cock, impaling her with my manhood. She held out a few moments longer but her orgasm overtook her and she went crazy. Her head rolled to the side and her vacant stare told me she was in ecstasy. I kept pumping and pumping, lifting her butt off the bed with my violent thrusts. Just as she recovered from her first climax, my first shot of cum jetted deep inside her, inducing another orgasm in my little girl.

My hard cock spurted several jets of semen into her wet pussy before I collapsed on top of her; my weight pressing down on my darling daughter. I wrapped my arms around Alex and we kissed again and again.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much," she cooed.

I kissed her gently on the forehead and neck. Finally, I pulled my spent cock out of my beautiful daughter and I lay next to her. She rolled over and buried her head in my chest and we lay together for several hours. Alex's programming worked to perfection. I was now the master of my darling daughter.

I need to be clear about the effects of the conditioning. Alex was perfectly normal and untouched except now she was obsessed with me and wanted to be my lover. No other man even remotely interested her. She still had her intellect and her personality was otherwise unchanged. Even her closest friends could not detect any difference in her except she was suddenly uninterested in any man but me..

A couple of days after Alex's first treatment, I found myself alone in the house. Alex was out doing the grocery shopping when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, there stood Anna, one of Alex's close friends from high school. Anna was a vision. Her long, silky black hair went half way down her back and was cut in bangs just above her eyebrows. Her skin was a light brown and her eyes had a vaguely almond shape. She looked to have some Asian blood in her and the effect was wonderful. Anna wore a short dress that emphasized her long, slim legs.

For a moment, I held her in a lustful stare that she must have noticed. I quickly recovered and welcomed her inside.

"I was supposed to meet Alex here but I don't see her car," Anna explained..

"No worries, she just ran out to the store. She should be back in a few minutes. You can wait for her in the den, if you like," I offered.

As we walked into the den, I asked her if she would like to see my research. I led her downstairs into the basement and led her over to the table. I could tell she was a little hesitant to lie down on the table so I reassured her. "Nothing to worry about. This equipment is quite harmless, unless you happen to be a migraine headache," I joked reassuringly.

Still, she hesitated, something told her to be wary. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down onto the table. She let out a scream and tried to break my hold on her but I was too strong. I lifted her legs up onto the table and secured them tightly with Velcro straps. I pushed her shoulders down firmly onto the table and strapped down her wrists. Next, I secured her waist with a broad strap and finished by wrapping a strap around her neck to keep her head still. She kept screaming but I had a ball gag just for such an eventuality.

First the electrodes to map her brain followed by the visor and headphones. I programmed the computer for the alterations I wanted in her. The ultrasound nozzles did their work, gently altering key areas of Anna's brain. I spoke commands into the microphone that were masked by a combination of audio frequencies. The visor displayed a series of images at high speed that imprinted on Anna's brain at a subconscious level.

I could hear Anna's muffled cries through her ball gag but as the treatment progressed, she fell into a silence that indicated the treatment was taking effect. Slowly, Anna relaxed and stopped squirming, her limbs relaxed and she lay motionless as her mind was altered to suit my pleasure.

At last, the treatment was over and I removed the visor and headphones. As I looked down at her, she gently smiled at me. I removed the Velcro restraints as she slowly sat up.

"Thank you for showing me your machine. I feel so much better now, almost content. Yes, that's it. I feel so content now." Her words came slowly at first, as if coming out of a deep sleep.

I escorted her back upstairs to the den as Alex returned home. I put away the groceries and let the two girls have a chat in the den. I excused myself and went into my study to make some notes about the treatment I just administered to Anna. I suddenly got the inspiration for a second treatment for Alex. I wanted her to be ready for tomorrow.

After Anna left, I asked Alex to accompany me down to the basement again. "Father, are you going to change me again?"

I pulled my darling daughter close to me and gently kissed her on the forehead. "Yes, my sweet. I am going to condition you even more. You'll feel even more pleasure than before, I promise." I just needed to make a few slight alterations to my daughter in light of what I did to Anna earlier.

Later that night, Alex and I were in our bedroom. She was completely naked and resting on her knees before me. My cock was deep inside her mouth and she bobbed her head back and forth, pleasuring me. "My gawd, Daddy, I love your cock," she cooed.

I grabbed the back of her head and rammed my engorged cock deep inside her willing mouth. I pumped my cock back and forth and I felt my climax nearing. I had no reason to hold back and I shot a jet of hot, sticky cum deep into her mouth. Before I could shoot a second jet, I pulled my cock out and sprayed cum all over her face.. I jammed my spurting cock on against her cheek as a third jet plastered her face. I rubbed my cock along her lips and she flicked her tongue across my cock slit as another jet of seed hit her. Finally, I stuck my spent cock in her mouth and ordered her to clean me with her tongue, which she did obediently.

I allowed Alex to go into the bathroom to get cleaned up When she returned, I kissed her cheek softly and held her tight. "Father, thank you for giving me another treatment. I feel happier each time you condition me. What did you do to me this time?"

I patted her cheek gently, "You just have to wait until tomorrow, my sweet. You'll know soon enough. Now get some sleep." I ordered.

The next morning, we had breakfast together. Alex fixed bacon and eggs for the both of us and we exchanged some small talk but I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Daddy, I don't want to go back to college. I need to stay here with you. My place is here and I want to take care of you. Daddy, I love you so much."

I smiled broadly. My beautiful young daughter was now completely in my control and she was happier than she had ever been. Sex with her was incredible and I had her in my control.

"Alex, I love you too. Of course you will stay here with me and be my lover. You know I have control of your mind, don't you?"

"Yes, Father, I know that but it's what I want. You just brought out feelings that were inside me for a long time and I'm so happy to be with you."

Just then, the doorbell rang and I told Alex to answer it. A few moments later, I heard Anna's voice as the two girls walked into the den. Anna had a suitcase on wheels with her. Alex looked at the suitcase and then at me, puzzled.

"Alex, Anna is going to join us here. She will live here with us from now on." I intoned. "Now take Anna upstairs. Put her things in your old bedroom, dear. Then I want you both to come downstairs and meet me in my study," I ordered.

Sitting at my desk in my study, I hit the web page for the social network site my daughter and her friends used. When the two girls entered, I motioned for them each to pull up a chair and browse the site and find their girl friends. I wanted to add two or three more girls to the household. I planned to choose among the most desirable of Alex and Anna's friends then lure them here for treatment. Fortunately, this ranch was just big enough to give me all the privacy I wanted so I could enjoy my bevy of submissive beauties without any outside interference.

The girls took their time and assembled a 'Favorites' list for me. There were a total of seventeen profiles for me to choose from. Alex and Anna had many more than seventeen girl friends but I was only interested in girls that I found the most attractive. After all, I could afford to be selective. All I had to do was lure them to the ranch and strap them to the treatment table and they were mine forever.

I found my top three choices and discussed them with my daughter and Anna. I selected two blondes and a redhead. "These are the three I am most interested in. Invite them here for a pool party and invite the next three on the list as well. I want to meet and observe my top six candidates before I make my final choices."

Alex and Anna both smiled submissively and set about calling each girl on the list to make sure they were here for the party this Saturday afternoon.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Alex gave Anna a tour of the ranch. Anna had been in our home several times before but Alex also took her outside and showed her around the grounds. "Alex, be sure to make Anna feel right at home, understand?"

"Of course, Daddy. I'm so happy she's here with us. So very happy."

As the two of them left the study, Alex's put her hand in the middle of Anna's back to motion her out the door. An hour later, they returned and I noticed they were holding hands and winking at each other.

"Looks like you two are going to get along just fine, " I observed.

"Yes Sir. I'm so happy to be here. This is where I belong," Anna replied.

Anna's family was dysfunctional, to put it mildly and I am sure they would not miss her at all. In a way, I did her a favor by conditioning her. I took away her free will but I also gave her happiness and contentment. I freely admit, I had no altruistic intent at all. Conditioning Alex and Anna was solely for my pleasure and I had no regrets or reservations.

Dinner that night was a simple affair. Alex decided it would be a good idea to have Anna help prepare the meal to make her more at ease with her new surroundings. We ate at the dining room table instead of in the kitchen. After the girls cleared the dinner dishes, we adjourned to the den to enjoy a glass of wine. Anna excused herself for a few minutes, which gave Alex and I a moment to chat privately.

"Daddy, thank you for bringing Anna here. At first, I was upset with you for bringing another woman into the household but now I see it was the right thing to do. Anna needed a better living situation and you are the perfect man for her. I love you so much but I am happy to share you with her, Daddy."

I took my darling daughter in my arms and gave her a hug and deep, loving kiss. Alex was my daughter but she was also my lover. I simply adored her. I began stroking her head softly and our eyes met in a passionate gaze. I heard Anna coming down the stairs as I kissed Alex again.

Anna walked back into the room and I was stunned. She had changed into a powder blue baby doll nightgown. The upper portion was sheer and displayed her small, perfectly shaped breasts beautifully. The high- rise thong accented her waist and her upper legs. The ensemble was completed with high- heeled sandals that made her legs even more desirable.

12