Girl Scout Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can touch them," she said, and brought his hand to her breast.

He squeezed the tender flesh. "Gentle," she whispered, and as he caressed her breast she slid her hand across his thigh, rubbing her palm against the stiff outline showing through his jeans.

James groaned at her touch and quickly forgot about her tits, his eyes glued to her hand as she rubbed his cock through his pants.

"I think it's time we checked out your own anatomy," she whispered, and unzipped his fly.

He lifted his hips and as she pulled his jeans and underwear down his stiff cock sprang free. It was long and skinny and sticking straight up like any teenaged boy's cock would be with a beautiful woman half-naked on the bed beside him.

Wendy wrapped her hand around him and gave him a few strokes. His hips bucked to meet every one. She licked her lips, savoring how hard he was, amazed where the night had brought her. She hadn't even gone on a date since her husband had left her and now she was giving an eighteen-year-old a handjob.

"Have you had other girls in here?" she whispered. "Shown them your artwork? Let them do what I'm doing?"

He shook his head, his eyes locked on her hand as it pumped up and down his cock which was now so hard it was nearly purple.

"So I guess no girl has ever done this, either?" She bent down and circled her tongue around his silky-smooth knob.

His groan answered her question as his cock twitched in her hand, ready to go off.

"Do you want me to suck it?" she whispered.

James nodded, slack-jawed as he watched her.

Wendy leaned across his lap, her breasts pressed against his bare thigh as she wrapped her lips around his knob, softly sucking on the end of his cock as she slid her hand down and fondled his balls.

She didn't think she'd ever felt a pair so tight, so ready to go off. She gently squeezed them and increased her pace, her mouth tight around his shaft as she bobbed up and down, sucking his long, skinny cock.

James groaned and his hips bucked and he was suddenly shooting cum against the roof of her mouth and all over her tongue. Wendy's eyes went wide with surprise and she kept sucking as he kept squirting, trying to take it all, but there was too much and she gasped for air as his load spilled out of her mouth all over his flat stomach.

"Sorry," James said.

"Don't be, that was my fault," she said, stroking his cock as cum kept spurting out. James fell onto his back, letting out a long, low moan as she kept pumping him. When he was finally spent, she reached for a box of tissues on the nightstand.

She used the first tissue to wipe his cum from her mouth and then grabbed a handful to clean up the gooey load puddled on his flat abdomen. The blowjob couldn't have lasted more than ten seconds. It took longer to clean up the mess he'd made.

As he pulled his pants and underwear back up, she said, "You don't have to tell anyone what happened if you don't want to. If you're embarrassed, I can say we just talked."

James nodded and she gave him a reassuring smile as she reached for her top, but her head was spinning with the realization of what she'd just done; this afternoon she'd been the perfect mom, helping her daughter sell Girl Scout cookies outside the supermarket; now, she was putting her clothes back on after sucking off a teenaged boy she'd met barely an hour earlier.

The taste of his cum lingered in her mouth as she fumbled with the ends of her crop top, trying to tie it back up as James headed for the door.

He opened it and the roar from the hallway made them both jump. Randy, Zac, Pete and the twins were crowded outside the door. They'd heard everything. They congratulated and teased James as they peered past him toward Wendy, more embarrassed than ever as she hurried to cover her exposed breasts.

Randy made his way through the doorway as his friends carried James back to the rec room, still cheering and congratulating him. Wendy gave him a weak smile as she kept fumbling with the ends of her top.

"Don't worry about that," Randy said. He pulled her hands away but this time, instead of tying it back up, he slid her top off. He left it on the bed as he took her by the hand and led her back to the rec room, naked from the waist up.

Wendy was surprised to find herself letting him, and when they reached the room she noticed the lights had been turned low and Pete and James had disappeared. Zac and the twins were still there, though, and they eyed her silently as Randy led her in.

A steady, thumping beat poured from the speakers. Wendy was only wearing heels, thigh-high stockings and a tiny skirt that barely hid the silky white panties peeking out from underneath. Her arm was across her breasts.

Randy pressed himself against her, rubbing his hard-on against her ass. "I think it's time to get the real party started," he whispered in her ear.

He pulled her arm down and slid his hands over her breasts, squeezing and fondling them as he teased her nipples erect with his forefingers and thumbs. Every eye was on them but Wendy barely noticed; she had her mind on other matters as she slid her hand behind her and squeezed Randy's stiff cock through the thin fabric of his dress pants.

Her pussy had already been wet from giving Pete a lap dance and then letting his little brother come in her mouth, but that was nothing compared to what was happening between her legs now.

Randy's hand was under her skirt and inside her panties. He teased her pussy with two fingers and unzipped his fly. Wendy's hand slid inside the opening. He wasn't wearing underwear. She wrapped her fingers around his swollen length and tugged on his cock as he played with her clit.

Her eyes were closed as she swayed to the beat, letting Randy's hands explore her body as she kept pulling on his cock. She felt a light touch and realized Zac was right in front of her, brushing her hair back from her face as he smiled at her with those beautiful blue eyes.

Then he was undoing his own pants. Wendy slid her hand inside and pulled his cock out, too. She was sandwiched between him and Randy, jerking their thick pricks in unison as their hands roamed over every inch of her body, which is why she shouldn't have been surprised when the twins appeared on either side of her and started undoing their belts, too.

But she was surprised. Not by the fact that she was now surrounded by four eager studs, every one of them almost young enough to be her son, but by how quickly her hands found their cocks, rubbing and squeezing all four of them, amazed at how big and stiff they all seemed to be.

If her age bothered them it didn't show as they ran their hands all over her body, groping and fondling her tits, ass and pussy. They tugged down her skirt and panties and Wendy stepped out of them, naked now except for her stockings and high heels.

Zac's cock was in one hand and one of the twins was in her other. She gently bit her lower lip as she pumped them while eyeing the other two cocks standing straight up, waiting for her attention. She was wishing she had two more hands when Randy had a better idea.

She felt his hands on her shoulders, pressing down, and her heart skipped a beat as all four boys took hold of her and forced her down to her knees.

Randy was the first in her mouth, twisting her head sideways as he stuffed his meaty cock between her lips. He was definitely thicker than James had been and Wendy started sucking him while jerking off two of the other boys at the same time.

But she'd no sooner started when his cock popped out of her mouth and another slid in to take its place. She glanced up and saw it was Zac's thick pole now stuffed between her lips. He stared down at her with those piercing baby blues and a smile on his lips as he worked his cock back and forth.

Wendy moaned around his stiff length, so thick he was stretching her mouth painfully wide. He was definitely bigger than any of the other boys and she cranked her hand up and down his shaft, jerking him off as she sucked him.

One of the others pulled her hand away so he could wrap it around his own stiff prick, and seconds later Wendy felt a tinge of disappointment as Zac dragged his big dick out from between her hungry lips.

But it wasn't long before another took his place, one of the twins this time. Wendy was embarrassed to realize she still didn't remember their names, but their cocks were unforgettable. She took turns sucking on them as they grinned at each other. She'd thought they were identical and they were, except for their cocks; one was long and straight while the other had a funny bend to it.

She sucked them both, and if they weren't in her mouth Randy or Zac was. All four boys took turns stuffing their thick poles between her lips, making her suck them while she jerked off two of their friends at the same time.

Wendy wasn't sure how long she'd been on her knees, pleasuring their cocks while their hands roamed freely all over her body, tweaking her nipples, fingering her pussy.

Suddenly, they were all lifting her. They carried her to the couch, naked except for her stockings, her mouth wet from sucking on them. They laid her on her back and the twins spread her legs. Her pussy was glistening as Zac got on his knees in front of her.

He buried his face between her legs, ignoring her dark thatch of pubic hair as he tongued the tender folds of her pussy and worked his way toward her clit. Wendy gasped when he found it and tried to clamp her legs shut but the twins had ahold of her and kept them spread wide.

She bit her lower lip as she watched Zac press his mouth against her furry mound, the tip of his tongue flicking back and forth against her clit with a steady rhythm. She wished she'd trimmed her pussy, but how was she supposed to have known this would be the night she'd have a boy's tongue buried in it?

If her bush bothered him it didn't show, and she ground her pussy against his mouth as he lapped away. The twins were still beside her, holding her legs open while Zac's tongue worked its magic, and she grabbed their still hard cocks and started jerking them off in tandem. Randy had been behind the couch, watching the show, and now he threw his leg over the back of it and turned Wendy's head sideways as he slid his cock back in her mouth.

She moaned as she sucked him, squirming as Zac's enthusiastic tongue continued its mind-blowing magic between her legs. He had a finger inside her now and she bucked against it, struggling to keep her concentration as she tried to take care of the other three cocks around her.

Wendy's head spun; she couldn't focus. The twins had finally let go of her legs and one was now draped over Zac's shoulder, keeping him close as he lapped at her soaked pussy, his tongue circling her swollen clit as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

She let go of the twins' cocks and popped her mouth off Randy's thick pole with a gasp, her breath coming faster as she knotted her fingers through Zac's dark hair, holding him tight as she swiveled her pussy against his mouth.

He was watching her with those innocent blue eyes as he drummed his tongue against her clit, and when she suddenly cried out in pleasure and shuddered against his mouth he smiled.

Wendy's back arched as she came hard. Her hand was still locked in his hair but now instead of keeping him close she was trying to push him away, every touch of his tongue sending unbearable lightning bolts of pleasure arcing through her unbelievably sensitive pussy. He finally relented, pulling his mouth away from between her legs. But that was just so his cock could take his tongue's place.

An involuntary spasm of pleasure rippled through Wendy as his knob brushed against her pussy, and her eyes went wide as she stared at his heavy cock. It had seemed big while she was sucking on it but seemed even bigger now that it was aimed right at her tiny hole. The twins grabbed her legs again and spread them wide as Zac pressed the head of his huge cock between the lips of her pussy.

"You sure you want this, Wendy?"

She nodded. She didn't think she'd wanted anything more in her entire life.

He pressed forward and she gritted her teeth as his meaty prick stretched her pussy wide. She couldn't believe how tight she was and dug her fingers into the cushions of the couch as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Are you okay?" Zac asked.

She nodded and forced her eyes open. His thick pole was only a few inches inside her and it was with some dismay that she realized he easily had another four or five inches to go.

He slowly started to rock his cock back and forth, letting her get used to his size. Wendy tried to relax but her mouth was so dry. It was like every drop of lubrication in her body had rushed between her legs to try to accommodate the huge cock now wedged inside her pussy.

She trembled as he hit spots she didn't remember her husband ever hitting, his eight-inch length almost all the way inside her now. And then she felt fingers in her hair as someone turned her head sideways.

Randy slid his cock back between her lips. "You're doing great, Wendy."

She moaned around his thick length, trying to concentrate on sucking him as Zac drove her deeper into the couch, his huge cock working like a pile driver as he fucked her with a steady rhythm. She wondered what Christy would think if she could see her now; getting double-teamed by two big-dicked studs while their friends waited for a turn.

Just the thought of it made Wendy moan in anticipation and she wrapped her hands around the twins cocks, jerking them off again as they kept her legs spread wide for Zac who was hammering his cock in and out of her soaked pussy.

Wendy wanted to tell him to slow down, but it was tough to talk with his friend's cock stuffed in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back as Randy worked his stiff pole deeper and deeper, almost hitting the back of her throat. She tried to relax, tried to take as much cock as she could between her lips, but she found it impossible to focus with Zac's big dick banging in and out between her legs.

She moaned around Randy's thick shaft, her breath coming faster as she struggled to breathe through her nose. The twins' balls were bouncing, her hands a blur on their stiff cocks. Her legs quivered and Zac, sensing what was coming, fucked her even faster.

Wendy was buried on the couch, the four boys almost on top of her as she tried to take care of all of their cocks, but none commanded her attention as much as Zac's did, thumping in and out of her sopping pussy as he pushed her toward the edge.

Wendy whimpered around Randy's cock, still plugged between her lips. She couldn't take any more of the thorough fucking she was getting and she shuddered as a second orgasm crashed through her, her body trembling as Zac's skilled cock hit all the right spots.

She gasped as she pulled her mouth away from Randy's heavy cock and let go of the twins' thick lengths. She braced her hands against Zac's chest and begged him to stop, her breath coming in sharp, frantic gasps.

"Holy fuck," she moaned, her breasts heaving, a sheen of sweat covering her naked body. "Don't any of you guys ever come?!"

They grinned at each other. Zac's cock was coated with her cream. He pulled it out from her tender pussy and Wendy slumped against the couch, relieved to finally get a timeout. But then Randy moved between her legs, his cock sticking straight up from the thorough sucking she'd been giving it.

"My turn," he said.

Randy fucked her. The twins fucked her. They all fucked her. And whenever one of them wasn't in her pussy they were in her mouth or her hands. The only place they didn't stuff their cocks was her ass, and that was only because she begged them not to.

They fucked her on the couch. They fucked her on the floor. They even fucked her on the pool table. Wendy had never experienced anything like it.

When she'd divorced at the age of thirty-seven she'd wondered if she'd ever meet another man again. Now she had four of them, taking turns filling her with cock. But these seemed more boys than men, all of them barely in their twenties; they definitely knew how to fuck, though.

She'd lost track of time, lost track of how many times they'd made her come. And unlike James, who had exploded in her mouth after barely ten seconds of sucking, none of them seemed in any danger of going off soon.

Every time one of them got close, his balls tightening up as he banged his cock in and out of Wendy's pussy or mouth, he'd stop. Stepping back to let a friend take his place as he gave his cock and balls a chance to cool down.

The four of them had kept it up for at least forty-five minutes, gangbanging Wendy until every one of their cocks was slick from being inside her. She wasn't sure how much more she could take and, exhausted, she begged them to come soon.

Randy grinned. "It's time to wrap this party up, boys. I think we've thanked Wendy enough for coming."

One of the twins was inside her, the one with the funny bend to his cock, and he nodded at Randy as he picked up the pace, smacking his pelvis against Wendy's thighs as he banged his cock in and out of her. He fucked her hard and fast and she groaned as she felt herself being dragged toward the edge again.

She let go of the cocks keeping her hands busy and gripped the edge of the couch to hang on as he made her come hard for what seemed to be the umpteenth time. She would have cried out in pleasure but the other twin had his cock plugged between her lips, fucking her mouth nearly as hard as his brother was fucking her pussy.

They groaned simultaneously and whipped their cocks out of her, shooting thick ropes of cum all over her tits. Wendy gasped, trying to catch her breath as they coated her. They'd barely finished when Randy and Zac took their place and slid their own cocks inside her.

But they didn't ragdoll her, fucking her senseless like the twins had. Instead, they started slow, Randy between her legs while Zac tilted her head and let her suck on his cock. And she did, savoring it, running her tongue all across his sensitive flesh while his friend fucked her with long, steady strokes.

"Did you have fun tonight, Wendy?" Randy asked.

"Mmhmm," she moaned, her mouth wrapped around Zac's cock.

"Are you glad you came?"

"Mmhmm," she moaned, even more enthusiastically than the last time.

"So am I," he said. He picked up the pace, fucking her faster, harder. Then he pulled out, groaning as he jerked his cock and unleashed a thick load that splattered against Wendy's taut belly, beads of cum glistening in her pubic hair.

Wendy arched her back, savoring the feel of the warm, sticky mess all over her body and wondered how much longer she'd have to wait until Zac added his cum to the collection. She squeezed his tight, swollen balls and kept sucking him, anxious to find out, but he surprised her when he suddenly dragged his thick pole out from the wet seal of her mouth.

She straightened up and spread her legs in anticipation of having his huge cock buried in her pussy once more. Instead, he headed toward the bathroom and the other three boys started to put their clothes back on.

Wendy blinked in confusion, not sure why Zac hadn't wanted to come. Everyone else had. She'd come so many times she wasn't sure she could even stand up. Her legs were still trembling.

Zac came back from the bathroom with a towel in his hand, his heavy cock still wet from her mouth. "Sorry, I just need to clean you up first." He wiped his friends' cum away from where it had splattered all over her tits and pussy. "There we go, now you're all mine."

He sat on the couch and swung her over his lap so she was straddling him. He lined his cock up with her opening and squeezed her ass as he lowered her onto his thick pole. Wendy bit her lower lip as he spread her wide. He'd already fucked her three times in the last hour and she still wasn't used to how big he was.