Girl Scout?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Jake had filled her pussy up and was slowly gliding in and out. He pulled her legs up and propped her feet against his chest, allowing him deep access into her. With one hand, he managed to get around the one thigh and gain access to her clit with his thumb. He gently pressed on it as he fucked her slowly. Eventually, his need for release took over and he let go of her clit to grab her hips with both hands and give her the fucking he hadn't had the chance to earlier. He abruptly stopped moving and pressed against her as he came. Then, he pulled out and went to wash up.

Kyle got off her torso and laid back on the bed, saying "Get on top and do like you did earlier. I want to have you come again."

"Your wish is my command master" Carly joked.

"Careful now, I might take that seriously!"

He put on a condom and she got on top of him. She rode him for a few minutes, and then, as she had done earlier on Jake's cock, she laid down and started creating the wonderful pressure that makes her reach orgasm. Kyle knew that teasing her nipples was a must so he obliged. It didn't take long and Carly was moaning. With one arm around her waist, he pressed her down on him while with the other hand, he teased one nipple. The other nipple was in his mouth, getting a tongue lashing. Within moments, Carly had her third orgasm of the evening. When her main earthquake and aftershocks abated, he flipped her onto her back and quickly fucked her until he came. Then, it was his turn go go clean up. Jake got into bed beside Carly and pulled her to him. Kyle came back and got into bed beside them and they went to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, they got up and had breakfast. Then, they went for a hike and enjoyed the beauty of the national park. By the time they came back, the sky had clouded over and it not only looked like rain but also smelled and tasted like rain was imminent. Sure enough, it started to rain but not enough yet for them to go inside. Under the awning, they had enough room to cook and to eat. However, as they were finishing cleaning up, the rain came down harder and the wind picked up so they put everything away and went inside.

What else are campers to do when it's pouring rain outside? Play strip poker! They played for a while and, of course, ended up in the bedroom. Carly played with both cocks in turns, caressing, stroking as well as licking and sucking.

Jake got onto the bed first and said "I want your pussy Carly. And I want to feel your tits around my cock while I explore."

She got on top of him and lowered her pussy to his face. She then pulled his hard cock between her tits and rubbed up and down while he licked her pussy. Kyle put his own cock in her mouth and she alternated between licking his and licking Jake's. They did this for a while but then Kyle grabbed her hair and held her to his cock, gently fucking her mouth. He begged her "Don't stop, yeah, that's it, suck on my cock baby, just keep sucking."

She did as she was told and was rewarded with rope after rope of his hot semen down her throat. When he was totally done and softening, he pulled out and let her focus on Jake's cock. With her undivided attention on his cock, soon it was Jake's turn to tell her not to stop and he came into her eager mouth. When he was done, she pulled off him and cuddled with both of them and they took a nap.

The rest of the day was spent playing cards and talking. Jake had been right, it was nice to have honest conversations without condemnation and without needing to filter everything they said. After dinner, the rain let up some and it was only a drizzle for a while and then stopped. They managed to get a fire going and sat next to it for a few hours. Kyle offered for Jake to sit with Carly on the long chair and play with her as he had done but Jake declined, saying "I want her to keep some energy for later."

Carly protested "Hey! It didn't stop me last night and I didn't exactly get off this afternoon when you two did so you keep some of your energy for later, will ya?"

They all laughed.

Later, when the night was upon them and the fire was totally put out, it started raining again. They had gotten inside just in time to not get soaked. They went to the bedroom and kissed for a while but then Kyle went to a drawer and pulled out something. He had a gleam in his eyes as he looked at Jake who simply nodded and then at Carly. "You remember how you called me 'master' yesterday?"

Carly nodded. Kyle continued "You up for a little bondage?"

"No pain though."

"We promise, no pain, just pleasure."

They tied up her hands and feet in the spreadeagled position and then put a blindfold on her. They took turns eating her pussy and feeding her their cocks. It was different, not being able to see or move but not unpleasant. They licked and sucked on her pussy lips and clit and fingered her, making her moan and lift her bottom off the bed several times but they didn't allow her to come just yet. She tried to give them a good licking when they gave her their cocks but without her hands and without being able to move, found it difficult so she did what she could and followed their lead. She let them gently fuck her mouth when they moved and played with her tongue when they were immobile and that seemed to be good for them.

Then, as Kyle focused on her pussy, Jake focused on her twins and really teased her nipples. Together, they pushed her and pushed her towards a big release. It built and built from all the stimulation she was getting and from the wonderful pressure Kyle was putting on her core with his tongue and fingers.

As soon as she started coming, Jake pulled away and Kyle plunged into her. He didn't move at first, letting her have her aftershocks and then he fucked her non-stop until he came. He was quickly replaced by Jake who did the same. When they were all sated, they untied her and all cuddled to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, Jake and Carly found themselves awake before Kyle and started quietly kissing and caressing each other. Soon, Jake was rock hard and Carly was super wet. She turned around and, after putting on a condom, he plunged into her from behind. Slowly, he moved in and out of her while letting his hand roam from her clit to her breasts. Eventually, Kyle woke up and joined them. He had Jake focus on Carly's clit while he focused on her breasts. He teased and nibbled as she liked while Jake pressed and rubbed her clit. When she came, they eased off and let her enjoy her orgasm and its aftershocks. Then, Jake resumed fucking her slowly. Kyle flipped around, gave his cock for Carly to suck while he licked her clit gently. Jake kept slowly fucking her while Kyle licked and pressed her clit. Jake then said "I gotta move faster, man, I gotta take her."

Kyle drew back and allowed Jake to speed up and reach his point of no return while he grabbed a condom and put it on. When Jake was done, Carly climbed on top of Kyle and rode him. As they had done previously, Kyle got her to stop and create her pressure until she came on his cock. Then, he flipped her over and fucked her to his own orgasm.

Unfortunately, this wasn't a long weekend so they had to pack up and leave. But they promised each other to have more weekends together!

12