Girl Talk

Story Info
Party leads to discovery of sibling 'love'.
812 words
4.04
167.9k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam threw a pillow at me. "Hey!" I exclaimed, "What was the meaning for that?" She gave me a stern look and I knew clearly why she had thrown the pillow at me. I had just asked the group of girls, Joe- 18; Missy-18; and Sam 18(today), if they had ever dreamt about being with one of their brothers. We were celebrating Sam's 18th birthday and we sprawled out on her den floor watching movies and chowing down on junk.

I had just turned 18 last week and my folks threw me a big bash that overcame any party anyone had ever thrown. Anyone who was anyone was there(The 'rents had money!) I wanted something small and intimate-like now- but they insisted otherwise.

Joe got up to stretch a bit. She was wearing her favorite pajamas-pink tank and shorts with brown teddy bears on them. She was very small, but blessed with all the right things in all the right places. She giggled, "Come on guys. Liz has a point here." She sat back down, "If I had a brother as hot as her's, I'd want to do him too!"

A pillow was thrown at her. "Joe!?! I can't believe you!"

"Sam, you know you've thought about Jon!" Missy yelled. "I've thought about going at it with my brother, but I'd never do it." She agreed matter-of-factly.

"See!" I yelled and more pillows were thrown. It was getting pretty late and I could tell that everyone was getting restless. So I decided to liven the party. "Let's play a game!"

Missy perked up, she bounced and you could see her 38C breast jump with her. She was the oldest and most experienced out of the group. (But that's another story) "Cool, what game?"

"The good 'ol fashion 'truth or dare'."I replied. We all got into a circle. It all started as an innocent game with the usual stripping and kissing dares until it got to Joe, "the young one"

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Truth or dare?" I could tell Joe had something good either way.

"Dare." Sam said. She was always up for anything.

"Samantha Joy Stevenson, I dare you to go in your brother's room and fill him up." She was very satisfied with her dare. At first, Sam hesitated, but then got up and headed towards jon's room. We all followed in suit. She opened the door and walked right in, not caring if he woke up. She went up to his bed and reached under the covers and started stroking Jon's cock. He stirred a bit, but stayed asleep letting out a small moan. She finished up and whispered, "Child's play."

It was late so we all went to sleep. I had heard something coming down the hall and it woke me out of my sleep. I looked over and Sam wasn't there. Missy and Joe were sound asleep next to eachother, a little too close if you ask me. I figured Sam had went to the bathroom because if she wanted a late night snack all she had to do was reach over and grab. Realizing I had to go to the bathroom, I headed down the hall. The noise was made again, it wasn't coming from the bathroom, but from Jon's room.

The door was cracked just enough for me to look in. And there they were, Sam and Jon going at it. Sam was riding jon's cock like nobody's business. He pulled out for a moment and I caught a glimpse of it. It was huge! About 8 inches I would say, the biggest I have ever seen. He entered into Sam's pussy again and this sent her over the edge. She supressed her screams of pleasure and he said, "This is for coming in here and jerking me off with out permission!" And he jammed into her again, "This, this is for being so fucking hot!" Jammed in again. He put her on her hands and knees and got her from behind. He reached his climax. They laid there for a while and he pulled out of her, took the condom off and told her to lick him dry. She did so, but he stopped her because he was getting hot again. She began to fix herself up and they kissed for a long time. Breaking from their kiss she saw me. I stood frozen. I couldn't move, couldn't do anything. I wanted to run. Sam got up quickly and mumbled a few curses underneath her breath. Jon looked at her, "what's the rush?" She paused and looked at me. Jon turned his head to see what his sister was looking at, "Oh, shit!" He grabbed his covers and pulled them over himself. Sam rushed out of the room and pulled me across to the bathroom. "You have to promise me you won't say anything." I nodded.