Girl Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harness? You mean it was a . . ."

"You got it, Heather. A strap-on dildo! And when she turned to let me see how big it was, I think my heart stopped. It was huge, Heather! It was long and thick and looked like something that could never possibly fit inside me in a million years, but I knew that it would not be long before I was being fucked hard with it."

"Oh, my . . ."

"Once it was all secure on her, she came back to the bed, climbing up onto it and straddling me. That big fake dick had no lubrication yet and so she let it's shaft rest between my swollen cunt lips. She ran it back and forth a few times, bathing it's length in my freely flowing juices but not actually penetrating me."

"Oh, God . . ."

"Once the shaft was soaked and slippery, she scooted a little higher up my body, pulling my head up off the pillow and stuffing the dildo's fat head into my mouth to make it wet, too. I worked my lover's fake cock over better than I ever have my husband's real one and that's the truth. I wondered if she'd make me deep throat that dildo and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle it. I was terrified that I might choke or gag or even throw up, but fortunately she never asked me to do anything more than work on the head. Even though she had not actually put the tip into me, I could still taste myself on it."

"Oh, shit . . ."

"She made her way back down my body then and I didn't wait for her to tell me to spread my legs as wide open as possible. She brought the slobbery tip of that huge dildo right to the entrance of my boiling twat and drove it right in. I mean, there was no gentle and careful working it in like my Tom would have done. Oh, no. She just shoved the full length of that thing all the way into me in a heartbeat, making me arch my back and shriek from the unimaginable pleasure."

"Ahhh . . ."

"She had absolutely no mercy on me, Heather. She fucked me hard and deep over and over and I came so much that I was left absolutely delirious. I swear to you that I never even imagined that it was possible to feel such ecstacy! Heather?"

"Ah . . . oh . . ."

"Heather?!"

"OH, SWEET, JESUS!!!"

"Oh, my God!"

". . ."

"I can't believe it! You just came! Heather, you just had an orgasm just from listening to how I was used and abused by a sexy dominatrix! I can't believe it. I mean, I knew you were getting off on the story, but I had no idea it was having this strong an effect on you!"

". . . Shannon? I think we need to leave here now . . ."

"But there's so much more to this story, Heather. Don't you want to hear about the rest of the things Rose did to me last night? Trust me, some of it is even wilder than anything I've told you about so far."

"Shannon . . ."

"My, God, the things she did to me. Things that I thought would have stunned and horrified you, but now I see would only please and excite you. She kept me up all night, you know?"

"Let's go, Shannon."

"But Heather . . ."

"Shannon!"

"What?!"

"Let's go back to my place, okay? I think I could really use your help right now. It seems to me that I could use a little . . . maintenance . . . down there, too."

"Do what? Maintenance? Oh, my, God! You mean you want to take me back to your place so . . . I mean, you want to . . . with me? You want to . . . do that . . . with me?!"

"Yes, I do. I can't tell you how badly I want to. Can we go?"

". . ."

"Shannon?"

". . . yes, we can. Let's hurry!"

The two women rose to their feet and made a rush for the door, one with a soaking wet stain on the crotch of her jeans and the other with the slightly awkward gait of someone whose cunt had been put to a lot of work very recently.