Girl Talk Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get heated...
825 words
4.31
92.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the den where the other girls were still asleep. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. Sam seemed so against THINKING about her brother sexually, but look at what had just taken place!I blinked myslef back into reality and knew I had to get to the bottom of things. Making my way back to the den, I realized Missy and Joe still slept closely, but I'd ask them about that later. I had to figure out some things.

In the morning Sam's mom made us a huge breakfast. She looked at all of us, "You girls look well rested, did you have good time last night?"

We all nodded yes. My eyes darted towards Sam. She sat in her chair shifting back and forth. "What's wrong Sam? Can't sit still?" She looked at me and I knew it was time to go home.

~~~~

(Sam)

"I can't believe Liz saw us!" I whispered to Jon.

"It's no big deal. You said you made her promise not to say anything." Jon just sat there, staring at the tv, not a care in the world. He was 20 year old, a sophomore in college, and very good looking. I don't know when it started between the two of us, but it hasn't stopped ever since.

I moved closer to him. "Jon?"

"What?"

"Mom's not home. She won't be home until late. And the girls aren't picking me up until then."

"No kidding?" He said sarcastically. "Well, Sheri's coming over in a bit and I don't think she'll enjoy seeing the two of us." Sheri's his talkative girlfriend of three years. I can't stand her.

"Lock the door and she won't walk in on anything. We'll be done before she get's here." I got up and went to the front to lock all of the doors. When I came back there was no sign of Jon. I let out a sigh and sat down on his bed. Seconds later, he walked into his room and jumped on top of me. Naked. He poked me in the stomach and I let out a giggle.

I loved it when he played rough. "Little sis' worried that someone will walk in on us again? Is she worried Sam will think less of her?"

"Yes." I kissed him and he pulled back.

"Did I give you permission to kiss me, slut?"

"No." I moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you without a condom just for not following the rules!" He got off of me, "Now lay in my favorite postition!"

"You can't-"

"I can, and I will. I heard mom talk to you about the pill. You've been on it for months! Now over!" I got up and stripped naked and got up on my hands and knees. "That's it." He hit my ass and I let out a soft moan. "You like that?" I nodded. He did again and again. Finally I felt his fingers make their way to my clit, "Nice and wet." He removed them and replaced it with his throbbing cock. "I'm going to fuck you now, nice and hard."

With that he pushed inside of me and I let out a scream of pleasure and pain. He began to thrust in and out of me when the door bell rang. "don't stop," I screamed. "I need this. OH-ahhh!"

"Shhh! Dammit!" He leaned over, still thrusting, and got a shirt and stuffed it in my mouth. The doorbell rang again. He fastened his pace and came. Bursting inside of me. Feeling cum inside of me for the first time, I came with him. The best. He got up, dressed, and headed to the door, closing his bedroom door behind him. I sat back motionless and in a daze until he called out "Sam! It's Liz!" Oh shit, I thought and ran across the hall to the bathroom.

~~~

(Liz)

I could hear the moans through the door and they stopped abruptly when the doorbell rang. Jon came to the door sweat glistening his body and a huge smile on his face. He called out to his sister and I saw her make a mad dash from his room to the bathroom.


"Come in Liz." He moved out of the doorway and my eyes shot down to his raging hard-on poking through his pants. He noticed this, turned red and made his way back to his room closing the door behind him.

I knocked on the bathroom door. Water was running. "Sam?" No answer. "Sam!" The lock on the door clicked, I pushed the door open and she was sitting at the edge of the tub.

"Liz you-" She paused, I could see the fear in her eyes. I had to show her a way of how I understood and would never tell anyone. I did the only thing that came to my mind, I leaned over and kissed her.