Girl with Something Extra Ch. 02

Story Info
Daisy shares her inner feelings and also meets a new man.
5.5k words
4.47
15.5k
11

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first two stories about the life and adventures of Daisy Maye were 'The Girl With Something Extra,' where you see her doing one of her favorite fun things. She allowed a "straight" married couple to take her home with them.

In "Daisy Meets Mr. Right Now," we see Daisy getting picked up in a bar. Her suitor takes her on an enjoyable date.

In this story, Daisy answers questions about her life for us from her friend Tommy.

**********

Daisy was meeting Cindy at the 'Sox and Jocks' sports bar to pre-game before going to the 'Tuck It Supper Club' to watch another drag queen show. Daisy arrived early to meet the three men she hangs with when she comes to the bar to watch a game. It was her turn to buy a round.

~~~

The hottest woman in the Sox and Jocks sports bar walked over and sat in an empty chair at the tall bar table occupied by her three friends.

She was dressed smartly in a loose fitting, long sleeve burgundy top. A dark green flared skirt with African print in black script. The hem of the skirt was an inch below her knees, and as usual she wore sandals on her feet.

"Alright you cavemen," the beautiful woman said, her sensual voice complementing her looks. "You all won't be able to say I've never done anything nice for you ever again."

Tommy, Mark and Lonnie, or as she likes to call them Bell, Biv, and Devoe, looked up to see Daisy Elaine Maye take her place at their table. They all greeted her with the usual compliments they throw her way. They like her and she likes them.

On a few occasions Bell, Biv, or Devoe had come to her rescue, when she was getting harassed by some knucklehead guy.

They were becoming the big brothers she never had, and she always feels safe when they are around. She really appreciated them and she wanted them to know it.

The last time she was with the guys, she had left the bar before it was her turn to buy a round of drinks for the table, and she was making good on her obligation tonight.

Mark and Lonnie asked for a rain check on those drinks, saying they were calling it a night because they had to work a half day the following Saturday morning.

They did however make a point of telling Daisy that they would expect to be treated to a round next time she was at the bar. She rolled her eyes dismissively, before she smiled and then said "you got it."

~~~

Tommy stood up and slapped hands with both men, then he took his seat again and said, "It looks like it's you and me again. Are you planning to be here for a while, I can hang around with you if you want me too.

"Cindy should be here soon, hopefully within the next half an hour," replied Daisy shifting in her chair to face Tommy, before crossing her legs. "But you're certainly welcome to hang with me if you'd like too."

Of the three men, Daisy knew Tommy best, and they talked more often and openly than she did with Mark or Lonnie. It wasn't unusual for Tommy to stay with her until she was ready to leave the bar, and he would usually walk with her to her car.

~~~

It was obvious that Tommy had something more in mind even before he spoke. "So, beautiful where are you and your girl Cindy headed once you leave here?" he asked.

"We are going to catch the late drag queen show," Daisy replied, flashing her very white teeth as she moistened her lips with her tongue.

"Mmhmm, I know what that means." said Tommy dryly.

Daisy pretended to be annoyed with him before she asked, "What are you insinuating with that Mmhmm?"

Tommy continued to tease her by saying "You know what it means. It means you're going to that club to pick up some kinky couple, or should I say you're going to allow them to pick you up."

Unfortunately for Tommy he was seated close enough to Daisy to allow her to reach over and not so gently twist his ear as if to chastise him, before she said, "Mind your own business boy."

What Tommy didn't know was how right he was. Daisy doesn't consider herself a prostitute or a call-girl, but she has met a number of couples at that club, and she has received gifts and yes, money after spending time with them.

~~~

After a moment of silence, Tommy said, "by the way, I've wanted to ask you what's up with you and your girl Cindy. You two appear to be thick as thieves."

"You're so transparent." said Daisy, with a laugh. "You and those other two friends of yours want to know more about me, don't you?" She was maintaining eye to eye contact with Tommy, to show him that she was seeing right through him.

"Yeah we do." Said Tommy with a half smile.

~~~

"Alright, go ahead and ask your questions. I don't think I'm very interesting, but I'll tell you some of the stuff you want to know," said Daisy, "And if I don't want to tell you something, I won't."

Tommy cleared his throat before asking his question saying, "OK, Um, given all the crap I've seen you have to put up with, why did you become a sissy in the first place."

An awkward silence followed his question.

Daisy frowned slightly, then uncrossed her legs and crossed them again in the opposite direction. She then folded her arms before she decided to give him a more serious answer than his question deserved.

But first she said, "You just went for it didn't you? I'm going to have to teach you how to talk to me."

And then she briefly explained her inner feelings to Tommy, saying, "I don't see myself as a sissy, but if that's what someone wants to call me, that's on them. I'm not a gay man. I'm much more complicated than that.

I have always felt like there were different people inside of me, with each of them fighting for control. There was a male, and there was a female. The female eventually won the battle.

"I hope your next question is better than your first one, you're lucky that I like you, "

Her beautiful face was now looking more serious.

Tommy looked at her sheepishly before continuing on, "Yeah, I know that was kinda fucked up but I wanted to know."

Tommy knew he needed to lighten the mood, so he asked, "how did you get to be so fine, and how do you hide everything?"

Daisy smiled, shook her head, and the tension from a moment ago drained out of her, then she responded saying, "Why am I not surprised at that one?

Um I don't know why I'm so fine, your words not mine. I guess maybe I was born with the right body except for the plumbing. And taking hormones has helped give me more curves, like these big juicy c-cup sized fun-bags, that you will never see.

"Dealing with my facial hair continues to be a work in progress. It doesn't look too bad does it?"

Tommy laughed before responding, "No it's not bad at all, to be honest you make a good looking woman, but I'm not sure what to make of all those people running around in your head."

With a wave of her hand Daisy said, "Whatever.

"Anyways, as far as Cindy is concerned nothing is up with her. She's just my best friend, and she probably knows me better than anyone."

~

What Daisy chose not to tell Tommy is that Cindy is sort of a groupie for anything LGBT. She is submissive sexually, and she is a cum slut who sucks Daisy's cock.

~

Tommy laughed, and then continued to press her for the information he was after, "That's all well and good and I appreciate you telling me, but where the good stuff is?"

"You are so nasty, what woman is going to tell you that kind of stuff?" Daisy asked with a laugh.

"That's right, I am nasty, and I want to know how you get down," said Tommy.

"You really are serious, aren't you?" asked Daisy, now with a wry smile on her face.

"Serious as a heart attack," Tommy quipped.

Daisy was talking herself into giving Tommy some information at the same time she was saying, "O k, considering the number of times you three guys have saved me from getting my ass beat, by some guy who was angry with me because he found me attractive.

I suppose I can share a little bit about my sexual side, but I'm not going to tell you everything I do."

~~~

Before Daisy could share any of the good stuff as Tommy called it, Cindy walked into the bar.

Daisy looked up at her and cheerfully said "Look what the cat dragged in, it's Cindy. Hey there girl, how are you?"

Tommy greeted Cindy saying "hey Cindy, what's up?"

"Hello guys. Daisy, let's take an Uber tonight, I want a drink," Cindy said as she leaned in to kiss Daisy on the cheek before she sat down.

"Your drink is on me, order whatever you want," Tommy said to Cindy.

"Thank you, Tommy," Cindy responded.

"It sounds like I just walked in on a deep discussion between you two," said Cindy, first looking at Daisy, then looking at Tommy.

"Nah, I was just helping my friend Tommy, get to know me better," Daisy said with a warm smile.

Tommy smiled as well.

~~~

"O k Tommy, you asked for it," Daisy said with a laugh. "When I'm with men, I suck their dick, but I don't allow men to suck mine, and I don't give up my Coochie unless I'm in a committed relationship. It's too dangerous to my health to do it any other way.

"When I'm with a woman, I'm pretty content to give and receive oral, unless she really wants me to fuck her. If I tell you anymore than that I'll have to kill you?"

"Well damn, it's like that with men huh," Tommy said, jovially."I likes to get me some pussy every chance I get."

Cindy had been listening quietly, but decided to chime in. First she looked at Tommy and closed her eyes momentarily and shook her head, and then said, "Many of us CIS women feel the same as Daisy does. Getting stuck by a cock is not the be all and end all for us."

Daisy just shook her head and laughed at Tommy.

Tommy chose that moment to try to slip in a question he was sure Daisy wouldn't answer, "Oh, so you didn't let that engineer you were with last year hit it huh? He's the only man I've seen you with more than once. You were pretty strung-out on him."

Daisy responded by giving Tommy an M.M.A. fighter stare down before she told him to, "Shut up."

~

What Daisy gracefully omitted sharing with Tommy, was the fact that she can't say no to a man who has dominance about him.

She will dutifully suck his cock, kiss his balls, lick his taint, and swallow every drop of his cum. But what makes her cum the hardest, is having a dominant man demand her asshole.

She loves when he takes her from behind, with his weight pressed on her. The feeling of being overpowered while at the same time she senses the need in this man to bury himself in her is fulfilling beyond description.

~

While Cindy was busy savoring her drink Tommy had another question for Daisy.

"Daisy, would you help me understand how this being a girl in a man's body thing works?" he asked, with an expression that said I'm calling b. s. on that.

Daisy explained it as best as she could "It's the same as you seeing yourself as a man in a man's body. It just is what it is.

I view men the same way Cindy views them, I just happen to have been born with a penis. So when I suck a man's dick or I let him fuck me, I'm doing it as a woman."

Tommy responded with both a comment and a question "Why not have reassignment surgeries so you can have a pussy?"

Daisy replied quickly saying "I don't want to have a pussy, I like having a dick. All I ever wanted was to be able to present myself to the world as the woman that I am.

I do like having boobs though, because they are a symbol to the world that you are a woman."

"O K you two, time to break this little Pow Wow up, we've got to get going if we want to catch the whole show." Cindy reminded Daisy.

Before they got up to leave Daisy left one final message with Tommy saying "Anyways, being an openly Trans woman can be problematic with the Neanderthals among us; but being out also attracts both male and female who want to satisfy their curiosity.

So yeah, I get a lot of attention, but I'm careful and particular about the guys who get to be alone with me. And quite often you only see me with someone once because I didn't give it up. So please share that with Mark and Lonnie."

~~~

When the two women climbed into the Uber, Cindy gave the driver and address that Daisy didn't recognize.

'Where are we going?" Daisy asked Cindy.

"I've got a little surprise for you, you'll see when we get there," said Cindy.

Twenty minutes later they arrived in front of the 'Big Juicy Steak House.' Daisy looked at Cindy with questioning eyes.

Cindy said, "Just wait a minute until you see what's inside."

When the two women walked into the door of the steak house, Cindy spoke with the hostess, a moment later the hostess directed them to a private room.

Inside they found a room filled with people who were mingling, drinking, and chatting. There was a big banner on the wall that read, 'Welcome Bi-Swingers.'

"It's a meet and greet; today I saw an advertisement for a meet and greet online, and I thought that it might be interesting to check out," explained Cindy.

~~~

So far the party goers seemed to be a good mix of people, there were people of all shapes, hues, as well as sexual orientation. It seemed like a very relaxed crowd. Everyone was dressed in casual attire I guess you call it.

Cindy and Daisy felt overdressed, since they were both wearing a nice dress.

They lingered near the door for a time observing the party-goers, discretely pointing out people who drew their attention.

There was a middle aged couple that looked to be fairly conservative. The husband was tall and still had the guy next door good looks.

His wife looked at least 10 years younger than she probably was. That was typically the type of couple they would see at the Tuck It Supper Club.

Cindy looked at Daisy and smiled when she saw a group of men huddled together that she pinged as gay, clear across the room. Daisy looked in the direction of the men, then she returned Cindy's smile.

Both women picked up a bottle of water from a table with food and beverages setup buffet style. They moved to the other side of the room and stood near a man who seemed to also be checking out the crowd.

Nick had been paying particular attention to Daisy and Cindy. When the women moved closer to where he was standing he was able to clock Daisy. Ah yes, she's the one I want he thought to himself.

He walked over to the beverage table and refreshed his glass with another two fingers of Ciroc.

He was over six feet tall, with a medium build, and fit. His black button down shirt was not tucked, and his jeans topped a pair of red sneakers.

His goatee had a few strands of grey. His dark eyes were framed by thick eyebrows, and he wore a ball-cap on his shaved head. He had an air of confidence that caused Daisy's nostrils to flare.

After a moment he moved closer to Daisy, he extended his thick strong hand, he said "I'm Nick."

Wouldn't you know it thought Daisy, his silky smooth deep voice alone could melt the panties right of you. She was in trouble.

Daisy extended her hand and responded coolly saying, "I'm Daisy."

Nick maintained eye contact with Daisy as they talked. Daisy eventually broke eye contact, looking away, and then looking down. As she felt the heat begin to rise in her face and in her loins.

Nick was pleased to see her unease.

Cindy recognized the change in Daisy's demeanor and excused herself to join the group of gay men they spotted earlier.

Nick asked Daisy a series of questions mainly to ensure that he controlled the conversation.

The questions were routine, including; how did she find out about the meet and greet? What kind of work did Daisy do? Did she know any of the other people at the party? What kind of music did she listen to? Was she a sports fan?

Daisy dutifully answered each one of them.

By the time Cindy joined them again, Daisy and Nick had exchanged cell phone numbers. And Daisy was an emotional mess.

Cindy could see that she needed to get daisy out of there, and so the two of them talked privately for a moment.

They agreed that neither woman had any interest in banging a random stranger. But they did like that everyone in the room was opened sexually. They could see themselves exploring the scene a bit deeper.

At that point they decided to call it a night. Both women wished Nick a good night. This time Daisy extended her hand to Nick. He held her hand for a moment and then kissed the back of it.

The two women then jumped into the next available Uber.

~~~

The party had been on Friday, on Monday Nick texted Daisy with a few comments about the basketball games played over the weekend. Even though she was at work Daisy made time to answer every text.

Daisy wasn't looking for a friend on Friday night, in fact her plans had been totally different, but truth be known she was under the control of this particular man.

Nick's dominating demeanor, physical strength and stature had caused Daisy to want to be with him in every way.

While talking sports on Friday night, Daisy had told Nick that she had always wanted to learn how to hit a golf ball without digging a hole in the ground when she swung a golf club.

So on Monday they agreed to go on a date somewhere in the half dozen texts they exchanged. They would meet on Wednesday afternoon at a nearby indoor driving range to hit a bucket of golf balls.

As she always did, Daisy told Cindy where she was going, and that she would be spending time with Nick.

Cindy told her to have fun.

~~~

When Daisy arrived at the driving range, Nick greeted her in the parking lot.

Daisy felt a familiar surge of energy when she saw Nick, in the short sleeve pullover shirt he was wearing that showed off his thick shoulders. "Hi Nick, it's nice to see you again," said Daisy as she climbed out of her car.

As soon as she got out of her car Nick opened his arms to hug her saying, "Hello beautiful." Nick made sure to hug Daisy tightly and held her longer than he would normally hug someone he barely knew. Nick noted that Daisy didn't pull away.

Nick's strong embrace made Daisy shudder. She was used to being told that she's beautiful, but it never hurts to hear it again.

They went to the customer service counter and purchased a bucket of golf balls, then selected an available tee.

~~~

While teaching her, Nick made a point to touch Daisy at every opportunity as he instructed her how to stand when she was preparing to hit the ball, how to grip the club and how to swing.

Nick stood behind Daisy with his muscular body pressed against hers, and his arms around her. Daisy found it easy to follow Nick's directions; in fact she liked having Nick tell her what to do.

Nick's mouth was near Daisy's ear as he taught her the basics. "Your left hand goes here; your right hand goes just below it. Now spread your legs shoulder width.

Extend your arms and place the head of the club beside the ball. Now you know where to stand whenever you are going to hit the ball."

Daisy turned her head slightly to look at Nick as she spoke to him, but she caused his lips to graze her cheek and lips.

She moved her face away quickly and then she smiled, "That sounds easy enough, I think I can do that."

The lesson went better than Daisy ever imagined it would. Nick wasn't a regular golfer, having learned the basics while working summers at a golf course when he was younger. But he was able to improve Daisy's swing.

Daisy had swung and completely missed the golf ball when the lesson started. Now 20 minutes later, she was able to hit the ball consistently as long as she didn't swing too hard.

~~~

The golf lesson gradually became their secondary focus.

When Nick's body pressed against hers, with his big strong arms wrapped around her, Daisy found it hard to breathe.

Daisy asked Nick to repeat every movement required to swing and hit the ball over and over again, just to have Nick put his arms around her.

12