Girl with Something Extra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy's expression changed to seductive, and then she said, "Promises, promises. I'm not afraid of you."

She squealed when Bud quickly flipped her onto her back and laid part of his body on top of hers.

"Get off of me you big brute," she said in a pleading tone. "You'd better leave me alone." When she felt him grind his stiff cock against her hip, she tried to push him away. He held her down and climbed further on top of her, while using his knee to push her legs apart.

The more she struggled to push him off, the more he climbed on top of her, until his entire body covered hers. He was lying between her legs, with his big cock lying on her stomach. Finally she stopped fighting him and said, "OK. You win, I'm all yours."

"Rise up for a second. Here let me put this on you." Then she reached under the pillow for a packet of lube she had hidden there. She ripped it open, and then smeared the slippery goo all over his cock and balls. After she'd wiped her hands on a towel, she laid back, spread her legs and bent her knees all in one fluid motion.

She was biting her bottom lip when Bud took the cue and placed the head of his cock at her opening, and pushed. "Mmmmm Baby, see how easy it sliding in. I told you you'd thank me later," she giggled and then grunted each time he thrust.

Daisy's breathing was measured as she concentrated on relaxing, and letting him inside of her.

"Keep pushing your dick deeper into me baby, yes baby. Go slow though; your dick is big baby.

"Hold it right there for a second, let me get used to it. This is a new experience for me. I don't know how much of it I can take.

OK baby, go slow and easy."

It took them a few minutes, but Bud got his cock in to the hilt. He was fucking her steady now, and whispering into her ear between his moans. "Goddamn, this pussy is good to me. I want to get all of me inside you, including my nuts. Mmmmm, I can't get enough.

"Oh hell yeah, I can feel you deep inside of me. Get all you want baby," she cooed.

His big dick had her full, and the constant pressure it was putting on her prostate, caused her semi hard cock to be leaking cum, the entire time Bud pumped his big dick in and out of her.

When she felt his body tense up, and he started to push harder each time he thrust. She whispered in his ear, saying, "Take your time baby. Don't hurt me with your big dick baby. Take it easy when you nut."

Bud loved hearing her ask for mercy, but he wouldn't have hurt her anyway. He just slowed his roll a little bit until she said, "Yes that's it, take your time and do it just like that." And so he finished with slow short powerful thrust, each one pushing a spurt of his cum into her sex.

After they were finished and Bud was lying on his back again. Daisy propped herself up on his chest and said, "Thank you Bud for making me feel like a woman today. By the way, I remember seeing you on the nude beach in Nice.

~~~

See y'all soon in the girl with something extra ch. 05.