Girl with Something Extra Ch. 09

Story Info
Daisy and Chandra meet-up at the mall.
3.8k words
4.5
6.6k
7
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, tis I, your ever so humble omniscient narrator, with the latest news and events in the life of the girl with something extra.

~

It was the first holiday season Daisy was spending alone. Her parents had decided to take a Christmas cruise.

The new friends who'd recently come into her life since she'd become a post-op transgender woman, weren't yet at the level of closeness and intimacy necessary for her to allow them to share her holiday season.

She was doing alright by herself, but she knew something that would make her feel even better. She decided that a shopping trip would be just what the doctor ordered to get rid of the holiday blues. So she called Chandra and invited her to go bargain hunting.

It had been several months since they'd been together, and so she also wanted to see how Chandra's transition was changing her.

When she first met her, she'd been on HRT for about a year. She was a skinny little thing, with a cute face that was already looking girly, framed by long dirty blonde hair. Her chest was still pretty flat, but she was blessed with a bubble butt.

She was perhaps the one person from Daisy's past life as a pre-op Trans woman that she still felt compatible with. Well, maybe her and Tommy Bell, who was her friend from the Socks and Jocks sports bar.

All that being said about her at that moment, she was late.

Daisy was standing at the meeting spot they'd agreed on, and watching all the holiday shoppers scurrying about the mall. It was past the time they agreed on, when a tall redhead, who'd been standing nearby said, "Daisy, have you forgotten what I look like?"

It was Chandra, albeit a redheaded one with big tits, instead of a blonde with a flat chest, but definitely Chandra. She'd been standing nearby for several minutes waiting to be recognized.

There were simultaneous squeals, and huge smiles followed by big bear hugs by both of them. As Daisy was squeezing Chandra tight she said, "Girl you've got some big titties now. Did Santa bring you those?" And then she laughed out loud.

"Shut up," said Chandra. "We're not all blessed to have naturally big hooters like yours. But yeah, I bought me some boobies. This time next year I'm going to have a vagina."

"Well look at you Miss Thang," said Daisy. "You're going to be born again, and not in the biblical way.

"I'll just tell you it won't be easy but it'll be worth it. My coochie is one hundred percent healed, but I can do everything I want, and I do mean everything." Her naughty expression made both of them laugh as they began to make their way through the hoard of people crowding the mall.

And then Daisy said, "You're so lucky. The size of your member means you're going to have a deep vagina. Mine can barely handle an average size cock. I'll have to use my back door if the guy is really hung. I don't mind though, because I kind of like doing it back there."

Her revelation caused Chandra's butt to pucker. "Oh gosh, I don't know how you do it. I just can't get comfortable when I try doing that," Chandra admitted with a disappointed look on her face. "I know most men want to penetrate their girlfriend. I can't wait until I can give them some."

Daisy grunted before she could stop herself, and then she rolled her eyes too before she said, "Girl, I got more dicks when I had a dick than I get now."

"What?" Chandra asked. "You've always had men flocking around you since I've known you. What happened to all of em?"

"All of em, as you put it, were chasing trannies, now that I live my life in the straight lane, so to speak, I'm just another girl," replied Daisy.

"Look over there, The Pampered Coochie Boutique is having a by one get one sale on panties and bra sets. You can show me that rack of yours while we try stuff on." And then she giggled.

The store was sort of a mess with all the holiday shoppers, in spite of the store staff's best efforts. As they were selecting their lingerie haul, Chandra leaned close to Daisy and whispered, "Don't look now, but I think I see something I never thought I'd see in a lingerie boutique. That clerk over there, she's Trans. And I think she's clocked me too."

Daisy held out for a minute or so, before she gave in and looked in her direction, the girl was already looking at her, and smiling.

The clerk, let's call her Josey, wasn't sure, but she suspected she had clocked Chandra and Daisy, but it could go either way. She stole glances at them from time to time, while she and a CIS clerk were waiting to peek on them, when they were in a dressing room.

"Here we go again," thought Daisy. "They keep thinking they've clocked me.

"C'mon Chan, let's give these girls a show," she said in a huff, as they went into the same room to try on their lingerie haul. As soon as they pulled the curtain closed, Daisy said, "Chandra let me get undressed first, while you try on bras. If my hunch is right, one of them will be checking on us in a few moments."

Sure enough the clerks did just as Daisy predicted, and as soon as the Trans clerk stuck her head around the curtain, Daisy stood in front of Chandra as though she was shielding her. Then she pulled down the panties, she happened to be conveniently taking off, thereby revealing her pussy, and neatly trimmed pubic hair.

The Trans girl clerk eyes panned down briefly to Daisy's kitty before she said, "I was checking to see if you needed anything."

To which, Daisy raised an eyebrow, before the clerk hurried away.

Daisy giggled as soon as the curtain closed, and then said, "Chan, go ahead and get undressed, the other clerk will be here in a moment. They think I was hiding you from them."

Chandra didn't have any idea what Daisy was up to, but she did as she was told.

A moment later Daisy peeked around the curtain, and then quickly dropped to her knees and started sucking Chandra's cock. When the CIS clerk stuck her head around the curtain and said, "Are we doing OK in here?" She gasped and grabbed her chest as though she was having a moment.

Chandra had been every bit as shocked as the clerk was, when Daisy took Chandra's cock into her mouth. She was standing there with her mouth agape, as Daisy stroked the shaft of her cock while sucking on the head.

Seconds later a voice that turned out to belong to the manager said to the clerks, "What are you two doing over here? The other girls have more customers than they can handle."

Chandra's cock was now fully hard and already leaking pre-cum. Daisy kept right on sucking as she heard the Trans clerk quickly shuffle away.

The CIS girl covered her mouth to stifle her giggle, but she continued looking for a few seconds longer, before she said to her manager, "OK, I'll be right there as soon as I finish checking on this customer." And then she looked at Chandra's cock before she spoke in a whisper, saying, "Wow, she has a big one." Then she went back to work.

As quickly as Chandra could get her clothes back on, the two of them got the heck out of there, hard cock and all.

~~~

They were still laughing when the server took their order at the wine and burger bar. "Girl you are insane," said Chandra while wiping away her tears. "Thanks to you, I can never shop at that store again."

"Serves them right. That's what they get for being a Peeping Tom," said Daisy with a smirk. "I'm sorry for sucking your cock though. I know you don't like anyone doing that to you."

"That's OK, it was for a good cause," replied Chandra. "And to be honest, it felt good.

"In fact that little episode was fun. I needed a good laugh."

~

For the next hour or so, they ate their meal while also drinking a glass of wine and lemonade. Chandra had the wine, and Daisy had the lemonade for anyone keeping score. They chatted about all the happenings in their life since the last time they were together.

Chandra reported that she was enjoying her job at the urgent care clinic. She'd also had a consultation with the same surgeon who'd given Daisy her neo-vagina. That was the good news.

When she talked about her personal life, she blushed before she admitted that she hadn't had any action for months, until Daisy had sucked her cock a few minutes ago.

"That's why I need a vagina," she said. "I want to cum so bad, but I don't like to touch my part down there. I'd prefer to be fucked, but like I told you, I can't handle being penetrated in my bottom. So I'm screwed until I can have SRS."

~

Daisy felt so sorry for her, and she knew she had to do something to help. She said, "I feel horrible for you. I can't imagine what you're going through. I was lucky, because before I had SRS, I liked any kind of sex, and I could have it any kind of way. Funny thing is, now I only like it with a man."

And then she bit her bottom lip before she said, "I'd be willing to take one for the team if a certain redheaded Trans woman wanted me to though."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Chandra asked, in a tone of voice that didn't give Daisy a clear indication whether she thought it was a good or a bad idea. And then Chandra said, "Dana rode me, but that was a while ago. I've never actually done that to a girl. I also don't know if I can, you know, keep it up, with me taking HRT and all."

"There's only one way to find out," said Daisy as she put her hand on Chandra's hand to comfort her.

Chandra covered Daisy's hand with her other hand, and then they sat there for what seemed like a long while, just thinking about what it would mean if they were to do what they were considering.

Finally Daisy said, "Just come home with me for the rest of the day. We can even have a sleepover. You don't have to worry about doing anything, um, sexual. I have popcorn, and extra PJs. You know somebody is playing a sport somewhere that we can watch on TV."

Daisy could see color come back to Chandra's cheeks, and joy returned to her eyes when she smiled and said, "OK, let's get a bottle of wine too."

"Whew," said Daisy, smiling. "I thought I'd scared you for a minute there. Don't worry about the wine, I always have some, just in case I have guests."

~~~

As Daisy drove with Chandra following her, she was still thinking about their little caper in the dressing room, and if she were honest she was hoping for more.

~

As luck would have it, when Daisy made it home, her eccentric neighbor Kim Jones spotted her.

Just to update those of you not familiar with Daisy's ongoing story, Kim is a lady cop with a very domineering personality to put it mildly. She likes everything from cock to pussy including battery powered objects. She's been toying with Daisy just to aggravate her, since the first day they met.

Kim smiled from ear to ear when she saw Daisy pull into her driveway. She waved and said, "Hello neighbor." even though Daisy's windows were rolled up. She said to herself, "My little mouse is home. It's time for the cat to play."

Before that thought had dissipated into the dark recesses of her mind, Chandra's car parked in Daisy's driveway.

"She must be her new boyfriend," thought Kim with a giggle. "I think I'm going to need to borrow a cup of sugar a little later."

~

Later that evening in Daisy's living room;

There was an empty popcorn bowl and a half empty bottle of Sweet Red wine on the coffee table. As anyone who knows Daisy would expect, there was a ballgame on the TV.

They'd been lying on Daisy's L shaped couch underneath blankets for a couple of hours, enjoying each other's company. Chandra was lying on one couch; Daisy was lying across the other, with their heads on the same pillows.

As is often the case with women, they needed a potty break at the same time. A few minutes later, Daisy had just come back into the room and Chandra was already lying down. Unbeknownst to her, Daisy had been in the bathroom preparing for what she hoped was about to happen. She was ready to make her move. She said, "Chan, I want to cuddle, how about you?"

Chandra knew what was about to happen, and her grin showed how much she liked the suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea, as long as I get cuddled," she said, as she sat up to make room for Daisy.

"Hmmmm, who could that be?" thought Daisy as she considered whether she should answer it or not. She waited for a long moment, and sure enough it rang again. "Excuse me," said Daisy. "I'll get rid of them."

She strode across her small living room, wearing a big T-shirt, with nothing underneath. When she was at her front door, she looked back at Chandra and grimaced while shaking her head. She was too short to look through the peephole, and they were standing too far to her left to see them from the window, so she had to open the door to see who it was.

As soon as she cracked it she saw Kim standing there. "It would be too rude if I slam the door in her face," she thought. And so she invited her in.

"Hiya neighbor," said Kim, cheerily. "Girl can I borrow a cup of sugar?" Then she saw Chandra sitting on the couch, wearing an oversized T-shirt and a pair of panties that were filled to overflowing with her big cock. Her blanket was in a bundle beside her.

Kim pretended to be surprised that Daisy had company. She said, "I'm so sorry. I should have called first."

Daisy still hadn't said anything, and she didn't. She simply took the cup from Kim's hand and went into the kitchen. A moment later she returned with the cup filled with sugar.

When Kim accepted the cup, she smiled sweetly, before backing outside onto the porch. She was trying to say thank you, when Daisy closed the door in her face.

Chandra was in tears again from laughing so hard. Daisy grinned back at her, as she lay on the couch again. "Now where were we? Oh right, how about you lay on me instead of the pillow?" she offered.

~

As soon as they assumed the position, Kim began to smile. Her plan had turned out better than she could have dreamed. She'd come over intending to get a clue as to who the girl was that Daisy had brought home, or even if she was a girl at all. It turned out that when Daisy had looked outside to see who was at the door, she'd left the blinds cracked enough for Kim to see inside.

From her vantage point she had a Bird's-eye view of the couch Chandra was lying on.

~

Meanwhile, Daisy laid her arm across Chandra's chest as they tried to regain the mood. When she didn't object, Daisy started rubbing and squeezing her breasts. "What size are your girls?" she asked.

Her question made Chandra blush, and she covered her face before she said, "They're 36-D. I know I went a bit overboard. Don't judge me."

Daisy laughed and then said, "The size of your titties ain't nobody's business but yours."

She kept on playing with them, and stroking Chandra's hair, while explaining the basics of the Premiere League Football game they were watching.

After a few minutes of Daisy's ministrations of her breasts, Chandra turned her head away from the TV and looked at Daisy for a moment. Daisy returned her gaze, curious to hear what she was thinking.

Chandra looked as if she was gathering her thoughts before she said, "I'm sorry for interrupting your very interesting description of the Football action, but I wanted to tell you, that I can't remember ever being this comfortable with anyone touching me this way. I also thought you should know that I'm getting hard. I wasn't sure this would ever happen to me.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you that was rude of me. You may continue telling me what's happening in the game." And then she giggled.

Daisy looked at her smiling face and laughed before saying, "No worries. I'm sorry for boring you with my sports." And then she couldn't resist the urge to kiss her lightly on the lips. As soon as she started placing tender kisses on Chandra's face, her hand began to work its way towards Chandra's waist.

She was careful to move slowly while watching for a signal to stop, but she didn't see one. At that point she was sure that Chandra wanted this as much as she did.

She was right about that. In fact Chandra wanted it so much, she almost forgot to breathe when she felt Daisy pull her nightgown up to her waist.

She was in a daze when their lips were pressed together, and their tongues started dancing.

Chandra moaned into Daisy's mouth when Daisy touched the mound above her cock. When that hand moved lower, Chandra spread her legs, allowing her big cock to spring free.

When Daisy wrapped her fingers around it she let out a sigh of her own. Chandra's cock was roughly the size of Daisy's largest dilator, she guessed.

At that point, Chandra was more turned on than she'd ever been. She was pulling Daisy to her and kissing her hard. She was more aggressive now, but she was still acting like a bottom.

Daisy was still more dominant, but she didn't want to make Chandra cum by stroking her. What she wanted was to be the first and perhaps only woman Chandra would ever fuck with her cock.

So she stopped kissing her long enough to say to her, "Remember what we were talking about earlier today? Well I want to be the first woman you've ever fucked."

Chandra suddenly looked uncertain again, but see agreed, albeit rather timidly.

Daisy didn't hesitate, and give her a chance to have second thoughts. She repositioned herself so they were lying side by side, and then she started kissing Chandra again. As soon as she felt their passion between them reignite, she prodded Chandra to climb on top of her and get between her legs.

~

When they were switching positions was the first time Chandra's cock came into Kim's view. Up until then all she could see was movement under the blanket when Daisy was jacking her off. Now there was no doubt, her new girlfriend had a cock. "I knew it, and she's hung like a fucking donkey" thought Kim. "My spidey-sense is never wrong."

~

As they were lying in the missionary position, Daisy was holding Chandra's face in her hands while looking into her eyes. She instantly regretted trying to get Chandra to fuck her while she still had doubts. She said, "Now sweetie, tell me truthfully, are you OK? Are you OK? Are you OK?"

At first Chandra didn't speak, she nodded her head up and down, but then she said, "It's just that lying between your legs feels surreal to me is all."

After looking into her eyes a moment longer, Daisy kissed the tip of her nose, and smiled, before she said, "Sweetie, don't do anything you're not ready for. OK?" And then she asked her again if she wanted to fuck.

When Chandra nodded her head again, Daisy slid her hand down and guided the head of Chandra's cock to her well lubed opening. When the tip of it entered her, she told Chandra to push. It went in a little ways and then it stopped. She said, "Pull out and push in again, and keep doing that unless I tell you to stop."

"OK," said Chandra, "But you feel so tight. I don't want to hurt you."

Daisy smiled up at her, and said, "I'm OK." Then she began to encourage her to push in deeper. "That's it sweetie," she said. "Keep pulling out and thrusting back in until we've gotten as much of you inside me as I can take."

As Daisy was lying there and directing her every movement, she realized just how inexperienced Chandra really was.

After those first few tentative strokes Chandra's instincts kicked in. She hadn't wanted to enjoy doing it but she did, and for the next few minutes she fucked Daisy well.

"Yes sweetie just like that, fuck me just like that," Daisy cooed.

"Oh Chan, your big cock feels so good. Oh god, the way it stretching me feels wonderful."

Chandra was too shy to express herself, even though Daisy's pussy felt velvety soft as it massaged the shaft of her cock, and she was getting close.

When Daisy notice Chandra's body tense and her rhythm change she said, "Sweetie, if you start to feel like you're going to cum before you're ready for it, just hold still for a moment."

12