Girl with Something Extra Ch. 10

Story Info
Daisy needed to show Tommy that she was all woman.
4.1k words
4.62
7.1k
9
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, this is Daisy again. I thought it would be better if you heard about my latest intimate encounter directly from me, instead of the omniscient narrator.

Mr. Narrator; you can focus on pleasuring yourself while I tell my story.

He's such a perv. Anyways, here's what happened.

~~~

As the regular readers of my story know, I was born in a male body that started to develop feminine characteristics when I was about fourteen.

After starting HRT at the age of eighteen, I turned into a fine looking pre-op transgender woman in my opinion. I lived that life for a long time, until I was ready to complete my transition by having SRS.

After I had my surgery, I moved away from everyone who knew me as a girl with something extra, and started my new life as just a regular woman.

~

Recently, I heard from Tommy Bell. He was the closest I came to having a straight male friend in my past life. He wanted to see me.

I didn't respond to his text for a couple of days, because I was still debating whether or not I should agree to meet him. Finally I decided to accept his invitation, but I promised myself that at the first sign he still saw me as my former pronoun, I was outta there.

~~~

That's where I was heading as soon as I put my face on, did something presentable with my hair, and painted my nails.

~

Oh my goodness, it was forty five minutes later when I finally finished beautifying myself and got around to putting my underwear on.

I know it may sound weird coming from a Transgender woman, but I've never liked wearing the really girly stuff. Just a simple seamless panty, and a t-shirt bra is just fine for me. Thank you very much.

I put on jeans, a simple white top, a sweater and a scarf, and of course boots.

I was ready. I wondered what he'd think of me. Would he still see me as a pretty sissy, or would he consider me a woman?

~

As I drove to meet him, I thought about the time we used to spend together at the Socks and Jocks Sports Bar. We'd have conversations about my life, and the sexual things I was doing, but he never asked me to do any of those things with him.

I had a feeling his interest in me was more than platonic though. If he'd asked me for some, I would have met him secretly and given it up.

After we'd done it, I never would have acted inappropriately, or put him in a compromising situation where his friends would have found out.

I know it sucks that I was willing to be his secret fuck-toy, but it's the reality of how I felt about myself at that time.

Once I had my surgery I decided to leave that life behind.

~

When I arrived at the eatery, I wondered if he'd already gone inside and sat at the bar. In my previous life I would have gone inside and found him, but that was then, and this is now, so I texted him. I wanted him to come get me.

Sure enough, when I stepped through the door he was chatting with the hostess while he waited for me.

I smiled politely and extended my hand. He smiled back at me as he reached for me instead, and then kissed me softly on my cheek.

When we parted, he said, "Daisy you look great. It's good to see you again."

"Hello you," I said. "Thank you. It's good to see you too."

I held onto myself with my arms for a few steps as the hostess seated us.

As soon as she walked away Tommy leaned forward and said, "Damn girl, you look good."

That line sounded so familiar. I shook my head, as my face contorted into a half smile and half smirk before I responded. I said, "Stop it boy. What are you up to?" Then I changed the subject, I said, "Are you familiar with this part of town?

Thankfully he took the hint. "Not really," he said. "All I know is how to get here using the expressway. Do you like it up here?"

I thought about that for a second before I said, "Yeah, I really do. There are some interesting things to see and do in the area."

He rolled his eyes when I said to him, "I spend my time with stay at home moms and housewives now, instead of going out to nightclubs."

He was more interested when I said, "Some of the women I've met in my new neighborhood could be called the housewives of Oakhurst, with all the bed hopping that's going on." When he raised an eyebrow at me, I said, "No sir. I have not."

Technically I wasn't lying; I've only had one man in my bed since I moved here.

I smiled when I described the vibe in the area. I said, "I feel safe here. I'm free to be who I am. Wherever I go, and whatever I do, I'm treated like any other woman."

Then I held his hand as I asked a couple of questions I'd been curious about for a long time. I said, "Let me ask you something. Why did you tease me and call me a sissy like your buddies did, and then spend so much time with me after they'd leave the bar?

"Why did you protect me anytime somebody looked at me sideways?"

Suddenly he turned serious, and said, "I think you're good people, not just... It's just I don't know." And then he looked around the room.

He changed the subject and asked me if I was completely healed.

I was thinking that he still can't say he wanted me as I answered his question. But I went ahead and told him what I thought he really wanted to know. I said, "Yes sir, I'm one hundred percent. Everything looks like it should, and works exactly the way it's supposed to."

He grinned before he asked me a question I've often heard from him. "So, do you have a man, or a woman, or both?" He was trying to play it off, but he looked a little nervous.

He'd sparked another memory for me. My face contorted again before I replied. "Boy you haven't changed," I said.

When he used to ask me that question, I'd answer him with questions of my own. "Why are you asking? Are you applying for the job?" I'd ask.

In the past he never gave me the answer I was hoping for.

That night he looked around the room at nothing in particular before looking back at me. In the end he didn't answer.

I wasn't letting him off the hook that easily, so I said, "Well if you don't know how you feel, then who does?"

I could see he was nervous, I even saw beads of sweat above his lip, and on his forehead.

In spite of my mixed emotions, the realization that I was having this effect on him made my pussy begin to stir, and I felt the first signs of a vaginal erection.

I smiled at him as if there was nothing happening to me, and then I dabbed at his perspiration before I said, "It's awfully hot in here. My house is just a few minutes away if you think you'd be more comfortable there."

I was looking directly at him. I didn't know what I was going to do, or what I'd allow to happen, but I intended to get my feelings sorted once and for all time that night.

Finally he clenched his teeth, licked his lips and then spoke almost in a whisper. He said, "Yeah, we can do that."

We paid our bill, and a few minutes later we were heading for the door when the hostess stopped us, she said to me, "I wanted to tell you earlier, I love your outfit. It looks so good on you."

I rubbed her arm and thanked her. I loved that bit of affirmation of my womanhood.

~~~

An hour or so later we were at my house and I'd given him the grand tour. I'd also decided to fuck him if he acted right.

We'd started in the living room of course. I said, "The whole house is a little over eleven hundred square feet, so I had the entire first floor opened. Hardwood floors were a must. The two bedrooms and a bath upstairs is plenty for me."

I'm pleased to report that he was impressed with what I'd done with the place. When we returned to the living room he said, "It looks like a girl lives here."

I don't know what came over me, but when he said that I said, "What the hell am I?" Then I tackled him and he flopped down on the couch with me in his arms.

Actually he's so much bigger than I am; he embraced me and pulled me on top of him when he sat down.

"Let go of me you big bully," I demanded, while halfheartedly trying to break free from him. "Boy, don't make me hurt you. I'm a black-belt in all kinds of things." He started laughing so hard he loosened his grip on me and I sat beside him.

He looked at me while still laughing and said, "You're funny as hell, you know that?"

"I see you let go of me," I retorted.

Before the words were out of my mouth, he'd grabbed me again and pushed me back, partially lying on top of me. "What are you going to do now, Karate Kid?" he asked.

My response was to use my knee to hit him in the thigh before I said, "That could have been your family jewels." And then I held his face in my hands and kissed him on his mouth.

After a second his lips parted and our tongues played with each other briefly. When we broke the kiss I said, "Now let me get up before I really get rough with you."

He laughed out loud as he took his weight off me and pulled me up to a sitting position. I hopped up off the couch and walked a few feet away from him, however I didn't get the reaction I wanted. I'd made the first move. I was hoping he'd pull me into his lap or something. Now I was genuinely annoyed.

"Well crap," I thought, before I said, "May I offer you anything... to drink? Is there something on TV you'd like to watch? He said, "I wouldn't mind a shot of brown liquor, if you have some."

"Indeed I do," I said.

I showed him where everything was, and told him to pour his own trouble. Then I turned the TV to the sports mix channel, before I went to my bedroom to put on something more comfortable.

~

When I came downstairs a few minutes later wearing a silky chemise and robe set with nothing underneath to support my girls, Tommy's eyes about popped out of their sockets

Without saying a word I walked to the couch and stood in front of him. I maintained eye contact as I opened my robe so he could see my body. His mouth dropped open, and I think he stopped breathing for a second.

He was amazed at how naturally feminine I looked without having had any surgeries, other than the big one of course.

My skin was completely smooth and hairless, since I'd shaved my under arms and legs before we'd gone out to dinner.

I giggled when he looked at these boobs of mine, and his eyes bugged out a little. I said, "I'm sure I would have had man-boobs even if I'd stayed a guy. Once I went on HRT they grew like crazy. I hope they don't get any bigger. I mean who ever heard of a Transgender woman needing a boob reduction?"

When his eyes panned down there where my dick used to be, all he saw was a hairy mound. After biting my bottom lip I said, "I never really minded having a penis all that much, but I knew that I'd never be accepted as a woman, as long as I still had it. So I like to think that I had my doctor permanently tuck it inside of me."

After he'd taken a visual tour of my body he said, "Are you sure you were ever a man?"

"Boy, what is wrong with you?" I asked. "No I've never been a man, but I had a man's part." His remark sounded like the old Tommy, and really worked my nerves.

At that point, I figured it was as good a time as any to deal with the elephant in the room. I said, "Tommy, be straight with me. Can you handle the fact that I was born with male parts? I mean can you get past that?"

I counted as he took three sips from the double shots of cognac he had in his glass before he gave me an answer. He said, "To be honest with you, I've been asking myself that same question since I first met you.

"I think it would have been easier if you had just been a gay man. I could, you know, have let you suck my dick, without you know, anybody caring."

He finished the drink, then set the glass on the end table, before he looked up at me and continued speaking, "You saw how my buddies treated you. They said you were alright with them as long as you were a sissy, but they had a problem with you saying you were a girl.

"But since you were a girl so to speak, that would have put me in a different light if I'd have done anything with you."

As I stood and took his glass to go pour another drink, I said to him, "So you didn't have the balls to do what you wanted to do, for fear of what your buddies would say if they found out."

I was back in about a minute, handing his drink to him, and then I stood in front of him with my arms crossed. I said, "I get that, hell I even understand it, but nobody had to know all your business. So there had to be more to it than that."

Apparently the look on my face must have told him that he was blowing it, so he gave it up and said, "You know what, you're right. The deal was this. Sure, I didn't want the fellas to know about it. Hell, I don't want them to know I'm here now, but, the real deal was I just couldn't do anything with you because you had a dick.

"I didn't think I would still be straight after we did it."

"And that's what it is."

"Mmhmm," I said. "So why are you here now? I'm still the same person."

Then he just stared at me, and I just stood there. Finally I said, "You came here planning to fuck me didn't you?

"But you still don't consider me to be a woman, even though I don't have a dick anymore. If you did you wouldn't have sneaked away from your buddies to see me, would you?"

And then I felt myself well-up. Crying was the last thing I wanted to do. Like I said, I already knew the game. If we'd had this conversation when I still had my dick, I would've shrugged it off. But after all I'd gone through it really hurt.

After he'd made me cry, we stood there with him holding me, and comforting me until he released me from his embrace. We lingered there for a minute or two longer without saying a word. Finally I said, "I'm going to bed, turn everything off before you crash. There are towels, and a toothbrush on the bed in the spare bedroom."

~

I don't know exactly what time it was when I felt him behind me. I'm sure I'd been asleep for a while, when I realized he was caressing my arm and shoulder. He slid his hands along my side, then cupped my breasts while kissing me on my neck. As soon as I was fully awake I realized his hard dick was pressed against my butt and throbbing.

I turned my head to look at him but I didn't say anything. He kept right on kissing and caressing me, then he said, "Ah rah, I wanted some of you from day one, now your dick is gone. Nobody has to know all my business. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?"

In case anyone thinks I should have kicked the bum out of my bed, I understand. But I needed to show him that I'm all woman, and the best fuck he'll ever have.

So I let him keep on exploring more of my body, and then he started making loud sloppy kissing sounds as he passionately sucked my skin.

I moaned softly because it felt so good. I wanted so badly to turn around and embrace him, but I didn't want to stop him from doing what he was doing.

His hands were strong and he squeezed my breasts kinda hard, so I had to put my hand on his to show him what I liked. He was a quick learner.

When he rolled me onto my back and sucked my titties, I just had to taste his mouth. So I held his face in my hands and pulled his lips up to mine. When I kissed him I pushed my tongue as deep into his mouth as I could. He tasted like good brown liquor and mint toothpaste. When I was done I pushed him back down and said, "Continue."

When he kissed my tits again, I pushed him further down, and said, "Continue." Then I spread my legs and gently rubbed his head and neck as he began to place tender kisses around my womanhood.

It was then the thought occurred to me to turn the lamp on my nightstand on, so he could see what I look like down there.

I watched him as he examined me. When he was satisfied with what he'd seen, he looked up at me and grinned before he buried his face between my legs. For the next few minutes that man ate himself some pussy.

He spread my folds and licked me from the bottom of my slit to my clit. When he took it into his mouth and sucked it, my ass lifted off the bed. I'd never had my pussy eaten before, and people let me tell y'all, it's a life altering experience.

He sucked my pussy and fingered me until I was writhing all over my bed. I'd never felt more like a woman than I did at that moment. He was rubbing my g-spot and sucking my clit when this feeling of intense pleasure started building in me. It spread over my body like ripples on the surface of a calm lake, when you toss a rock into the water.

I really think I blacked out for a few seconds. When I opened my eyes again, he was on his knees between my legs looking at me. When my eyes panned down his body, there was his beautiful cock.

"Come here," I said.

As he leaned over and stretched out his arms to hover over me, I got myself a firm grip on his dick and stroked it fast a few times.

His dick was about six inches long with decent thickness, but not too much. It was as hard as diamonds and the perfect size for

me.

I said, "Tommy please open the drawer in my nightstand and give me the tube of lube."

When I got both of us ready, I placed the head of his dick at the opening to my vagina and said, "Take it slow and easy at first, just like you would with any

other woman."

The head of it was smaller than the shaft when I pulled his foreskin back, and that helped him go in easier. He was all the way in after a few strokes, and I

could feel his nuts smashed against my ass.

He said, "God damn girl, your pussy sure is tight, and it feels so good."

I smiled while looking up at him and said to him, "Show me how much you like it."

He started thrusting into me. At first he went slow and easy, then picked up speed over the next few minutes, until he was really going to town. I'd relax

pelvic muscles when he'd push his dick into me, then make them squeeze his dick when he'd pull back. When I felt him tense up, I clenched my pussy and

told him, "Go for it Tommy. Empty your nuts. That's it my friend give me all your cum."

"Oh hell yeah," he said.

Within less than a minute he was lying beside me fast asleep. I got up and tended to myself before I cleaned him.

Um, Mr. Narrator, should I get a wet towel for you too, before I go sleep in my other bedroom.

~

I made sure to be up and dressed the next morning before he got up. I didn't want him to get any ideas about going another round.

That being said, I don't regret what we did.

~~~

When he came down stairs I was eating breakfast. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" I asked just before I sipped my coffee.

"I slept well. Damn your bed is comfortable," he said as he sat at the kitchen table across from me.

"Your breakfast is in the microwave," I said before I thanked him for complementing my bed. "I only bought the bed; I can't take the credit for how it feels."

I waited for him to get his plate and sit back at the table before I said, "So how do you feel this morning, um about last night?"

"I'm alright," he said while smiling sheepishly.

I smiled at him with one side of my mouth before I said, "So, no regrets then?"

He shook his head from side to side before he said, "Nope." Then he began to eat his food.

My smile changed from half to full before I said, "Ha, for someone who usually has so much to say you're quiet this morning.

So how was it, did you like it, or were you faking with the way you were carrying on?"

He looked at me again, then bit his bottom lip before he said, "It was good."

Finally I lost patience with him and said; the way you carried on that's all you have to say? Boy, tell me how my pussy felt to you. Was it any different than other women you've fucked?

"Would you have known I was any different from any other woman, if you hadn't already known?"

He twisted his mouth to one side as he considered how he wanted to answer. He said, "To be honest, if I hadn't known you I wouldn't have been able to tell any difference. I guess the only thing I noticed was, I couldn't get all my dick in you."

12