Girl with Something Extra Ch. 11

Story Info
Post-op trans woman meets modestly endowed cis gender man.
5.3k words
4.42
9.1k
6
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, this is your humble omniscient narrator again with another tale of the latest stop along the winding road that is Daisy's life.

If you haven't read previous chapters; Daisy Elaine Maye was born in a boy's body and his name was David. He always had feminine softness about him and some of the kids teased him. But he thought they were stupid because he liked boy things, so he ignored them. It wasn't until he was fourteen, when he began to develop feminine thoughts and features while growing a-cup breasts, that he realized who he was.

He survived high school without incident while still presenting as a boy. When he turned eighteen and went off to college, he began his transition to becoming Daisy.

During the next few years Daisy's appearance became completely feminized and fine, adding curvy hips, and a bubble butt to his c-cup tits thanks to HRT. Thereafter she lived most of her life in the relative safety of the LGBT community in her pre-op state until she decided to fulfill her dream of becoming a complete woman. She had sex reassignment surgery, and now her dick has been made into her pussy.

With her transition now complete, her only focus is living her best life as the woman she was meant to be. At this point the only obstacle she faces is finding the right place for her.

~

Fast-forward to now; She wasn't feeling her old neighborhood of Oakhurst anymore, so she decided to pull up stakes and try another place. Fortunately for her the bungalow she bought last year sold almost as soon as the For Sale sign went up.

She'd used the tidy little profit she made from the selling of her home, to buy a rundown shotgun house and an acre of land beside a country road near the community of Fairview.

The area was perfect, and the environment fit her much better at this point in her life than the trendy and eclectic neighborhood she'd left behind.

In the main the small community of Fairview had the basic amenities. There was at least two of everything in the area one needed, including grocery stores, drug stores, gas, and fast food.

While a cafe similar to A Quaint Little Bistro or a sports bar like Socks and Jocks where she used to hangout would have been nice, it wasn't as necessary to have bars, and clubs within walking distance from her home now that she was nearing forty.

A cute little park was the center of the community's social life. It was filled with soccer fields, industrial strength playground equipment, and dancing water spouts kept the young ones entertained.

Best of all; so far the residents of Fairview seemed to live a laidback lifestyle. It was the perfect place for her to start anew. She was a single woman who moved there to start over without the man who once complicated her life. The man she'd left behind was her.

In this chapter, her Saturday morning trip to her local do it yourself store turned into a weekend she won't soon forget

~~~

It was a beautiful early spring day, and Daisy was a part of the heard trekking along the walking path ringing the neighborhood park. Her fit body stood out like a sore thumb amongst the women whose tits and asses were all much bigger than hers, though she did have a nice rack and a tasty looking onion of her own. She smiled, said hello, and offered encouragement as she sped past the pleasantly plump moms wearing overstuffed spandex pants and big T-shirts as they huffed and puffed along the walking path, while trying to sweat off the winter blubber they'd put on.

On this day she'd felt particularly playful, having left the walking path for a few moments to invade some teenagers soccer game, steal the ball and score a goal. She had to sprint to get away from a couple of the boys who chased after her for messing up their flow. She was looking back and taunting them when she crashed into a bicycle rider who'd seen her coming his way just in the nick of time.

He had just a second to stop and put one foot on the ground to brace himself before she slammed into him. The next thing she knew the tall dark-skinned man was holding her with one arm, preventing her from falling. "Are you alright?" he asked. His expression was hard to read. She wondered if it meant he was annoyed with her, or chastising her for her carefree behavior.

After an awkward moment of staring into his eyes she said, "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that. I shouldn't have been running..., well sorry." She suddenly found that she couldn't look at him and talk at the same time.

"It's cool," he said, while still holding her. Her body was soft but toned. She smelled of some combination of perfume, soap, deodorant, and perspiration. It was the type of womanly funk that had always turned him on.

After what seemed like a long time but was only a half minute or so, he let go of her and she took a step back, however their eyes were still locked together.

"Hm, thanks again for saving me from falling down," said Daisy.

Be good," he replied before peddling away.

As Daisy stood there watching him disappear around a curve, she wondered if the rainbow colored hoodie she was wearing had caused him to leave without talking to her more. She promised herself that she wouldn't allow him to get away again if she got a second chance.

~

Coxswain Barge had just played it cool, but the truth of the matter was, he just didn't know what to say to Daisy. She looked damn good to him, but his lack of swag prevented him from making a move on her. His lack of game was why he always ended up in the friend zone with women he really wanted to fuck.

He was just beginning to come out of the doldrums he'd been in since his last crush got married, while he kept his feeling for her to himself, so he knew he should forget abut the woman he'd just held in his arm. Instead of doing that, he raised that arm to his nose, and inhaled deeply. The mixture of her perfume and natural musky scent caused his bicycle shorts to get a little bit tighter as his balls began to swell, and his modest sized cock became about a quarter chubby.

~

Over the next few weeks he rode through the park a time or two or three. He didn't want your humble omniscient narrator to name the exact number of times, thinking it'd make him sound pathetic. Anyways, he timed his rides through the park to occur around the same time of day Daisy had run into him on that faithful day.

~

Daisy had also kept an eye out for him every time she was at the park, in hopes he would ride through it.

Somehow they always missed each other. Often times it was by a matter of minutes.

She hadn't seen him there, but she thought she'd seen him ride past her house one day. However, there was no way she was flagging down a random guy riding by on a bicycle.

~

Coxswain figured she lived in the area but finding her would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. He had no idea he'd been close to her every time he road the route he labeled as route number one, on his map my ride app.

~

They'd both made a profound impression on each other during their brief encounter in the park, and found themselves longing for someone they didn't even know.

Of all places their big break happened in the garden shop of their local Home Depot. Coxswain was picking out a few plants for his vegetables garden, as Daisy was choosing tomato plants. They literally bumped into each other again, so focused were they on the task of choosing just the right plant.

"Excuse me. I'm so sorry," Daisy apologized before looking at the man who'd reached for the same tomato plant as her, the same time she did.

"My bad," Coxswain insisted automatically.

At that instant they looked at each other, their recognition of one another prompting Daisy to cover her mouth and laugh, while Coxswain raised an eyebrow and smiled. "You look familiar," he said.

"So do you, actually" she responded.

"Hmm," he said.

He looked so good to her she had to take her eyes off of him. "Woo lord. It's getting warm in here" she said to herself.

When her body temperature rose, it activated botanicals in her perfume; thereby giving her a scent that was uniquely hers, just like the commercial she'd seen on TV promised it would.

Perhaps that's why he blurted out, "You're the lady who ran into me in the park that day. I remember how you smelled."

She grimaced then asked, "I smelled that bad huh?" while turning to look at him with a quizzical expression.

"Oh. Um. I meant that in a good way," he backpedaled. "That's how I knew it was you."

"Thanks. I think," she said, but now she was smiling.

She decided to rescue the conversation by changing the subject to plants and gardening, admitting that she had no idea what she was doing.

His name was Coxswain Barge, and he plants a garden every spring, been doing it since he was a kid he told her.

She proudly presented herself as Daisy Elaine Maye, while admitting that this would be her first time trying to grow anything. She had no idea what she was doing, but who couldn't grow tomatoes, right?

They talked comfortably, but she noted that he didn't take the bait and offer to share his expertise.

He was still looking at her and contemplating his next move as they were making their purchases. He'd been unencumbered by female companionship for a while now and he really needed some pussy, but her cute face, girlish figure, quick wit, and friendly demeanor was exactly the kind of woman who intimidated him.

It looked to Daisy as though he was going to let her leave without exchanging contact information, so she put herself out there even more. "Coxswain, would you help me with this bag of organic fertilizer please?" she asked, pointing to a stack of fifty pound bags of black cow crap.

"Sure," he responded.

A few minutes later they were standing in the parking lot chatting. Coxswain shook his head when Daisy told him she thought she'd seen him ride by her house. She joked that she didn't want to get his attention because, "Then you'd know where I live, and you could be an axe murderer who didn't like my lifestyle or something."

He glanced at her rainbow colored choker, then laughed before saying, "I could have been an axe murderer at the park that day too, or at this very moment."

"Well yeah," said Daisy. "But I figured you axe murderer types do your work when us single women are at home alone."

"Damn, do I have to be more obvious?" she thought.

Coxswain had noticed her rainbow colors and heard what she'd said about her lifestyle, but she was flirting with him and he wanted to get into her panties, so he decided to ignore it and continued to play along with the joke. "Yeah, I guess you have a point there," he said. "I suppose if I were to take up the axe murderer trade, that's how I would do it."

They chatted for a few more minutes before Coxswain broke off the conversation saying he needed to get home in time to put out his plants.

Daisy rolled her eyes skyward, "Do I have to do everything?" she thought. "Well, Um. OK then... so you're really going to let me go home and figure out how to get this heavy bag of cow pies out of my vehicle by myself," she said with a raised eyebrow.

Coxswain half smiled before continuing with the axe murderers and serial killers joke. "I'd be happy to follow you home and give you a hand with that, before I chop you up into little pieces of you'd like," he said.

"Oh, so I was right about you the first time," she responded, with both of her hands on her hips. "Well just in case you can't control your urges, just remember you're on camera leaving the store with me."

~

During the short drive to hers, Coxswain felt like he was walking the green mile to the friendship zone again. In hindsight he saw himself miss the opportunity to hit on her when they were in the parking lot, but as usual he felt powerless to take control.

~

During her drive home, Daisy's smile was radiant as a result of the success she was having with her first seduction of a man who only saw her as a woman. By now it was obvious to her that he wasn't exactly a ladies' man, and she'd have to lead the way, but she was alright with that.

~

In less than five minutes Coxswain pulled onto the dirt path that served as Daisy's driveway. She was already outside her vehicle waiting for him.

An hour had passed by before he was on his way home. During that time Daisy had given him the grand tour of the second house she'd remodeled. "It was pretty much a shack at the time I bought it, and I wanted to keep the outside appearance the way it was," she explained. "So I chose a floor plan that made the three rooms into four, and added a second bathroom."

"You've done a great job of concealing the new inside the old," he complimented her."

She then led him into the woods at one corner of her property. "I bought an entire acre of land just so I could have access to this creek right here," she said.

They finished walking the yard, then sat on her front porch and drank a glass of cold milk to wash down some chocolate chip cookies before Coxswain took his leave. As he drove home he couldn't figure out how she'd gotten him to offer to come back to her home later that afternoon and help her put in a garden.

~

While he was away setting out his cabbages, collards, squash, zucchinis, hot peppers, and tomatoes, Daisy was back at the store shopping for gardening tools and more plants.

During their time apart she had time to assess the type of man she felt Coxswain was. She'd spent her entire adult life being pursued by men with a prurient interest in her as a transgender woman, or avoiding men who scorned her because of it. Coxswain was the first man to pay attention to her simply because he found her interesting.

~

When Coxswain arrived at her place later in the afternoon he was already sweaty from putting in his own garden. "What's that machine for?" asked Daisy nodding her head towards the tiller in the back of his truck.

"That's my plow," he replied. "I'll have the soil ready for your plants in a little while, then I'll show you how to set them out. Next spring you'll be able to build your garden on your own."

"And what will you be doing while I'm out here working in the field by myself next year?" she asked him with a pout.

He grunted.

Sure enough he was done tilling the soil in no time and he had Daisy on her knees mixing cow dung into the soil, before transferring the young plants from the containers they'd been conceived in into the waiting dirt. When they were all done, as they stood side by side admiring their handiwork, Daisy said, "Mr. Barge, we make a good team don't we?"

Coxswain only smiled with one corner of his mouth. Once more Daisy made an executive decision, "We're both nasty, and we smell kinda like boo boo, so tell you what; I'm going to grab a shower and when you get back from your place, I'll grill some veggies and a couple of thick turkey burgers. Do you prefer red wine or white?"

"Red is fine. I'll see you in about an hour," he said turning towards his truck.

By now Coxswain knew who was in control; his fate was in Daisy's hands.

~

He made it back with a bottle of wine in hand exactly an hour after he'd left. He was wearing a loose pair of pants perfect for lounging around the house and an equally baggy shirt.

Daisy met him at the door with a warm but not really sexy hug and a quick touch of their lips. Even with that slight contact he could tell the only thing she was wearing under her slinky sundress was a pair of bikini panties.

The food was almost ready when he arrived, and two glasses of wine were sitting on the dining table. He was a little surprised to see the TV tuned to the NFL network. "Don't tell me you're a football fan," he said with a hint of surprise in his voice.

"Don't tell me you're not one," her tone quite serious.

They both cleaned their plates. "That was one fine turkey burger," he said after eating every bite. "They can taste bland, but yours were delicious."

"I'm glad you liked them. Why don't we finish our wine in the living room," she suggested.

She sat on one end of the couch in the corner between the armrest and the back. One leg was folded under her ass and her dress was pushed down between her legs. He sat in the center of the couch. Neither of them said anything for a moment, as they sipped their wine. Finally Daisy said, " Penny for your thoughts."

Coxswain turned to look at her before looking at a couple of prints with LGBT colors hanging on the walls. "I see you have quite a few rainbow symbols. Are you, I mean, what do they mean where you're concerned?" he asked cautiously.

The question was bound to come up and Daisy knew it. Still she was nervous and biting her bottom lip before she responded. "Coxswain...I, I don't want people, men who don't like LGBT people to hit on me.

"And I try to support LGBT artist when I can afford their stuff." she laughed nervously.

She knew she hadn't answered his question about her sexual identity, but she'd never wanted to be accepted by a man as much as she wanted to be accepted by him, so she just couldn't say who she was at that moment.

Coxswain could see concern in her eyes and it didn't make sense to him. What could make a woman who looked like her, with so much going for her, feel so vulnerable? "Obviously I know what the rainbow symbol means. What you do is your business," he finally said.

"It's not what I do that concerns me, it's what I am. I'm trans," she blurted out.

"Trans?" he repeated.

"When I was born they thought I was a boy because I looked like one. I've had all of that fixed, but...," she explained, now sitting with her knees against her boobs and her arms wrapped around her legs.

After drinking the last of his wine, Coxswain looked at her for a long moment. She was still as beautiful, sexy, and fine as she was the first day he saw her. He was surprised by what she'd just told him, but he still wanted her, so he stepped up. "Are you alright," he asked, before smiling and squeezing her hand.

His reaction was what she'd been hoping for. "I've had a long day," she said. "You really made me work hard in my garden. I could really use a foot rub." The was relief in her eyes.

Coxswain had been down this road many times before. He'd given more friendly shoulder rubs, neck rubs, and foot rubs to women than he cared to count. The thing was, when he was with a really pretty woman, he never had the nerve to make a move on her, so all he ever got out of the deal was a hard cock he had to take care of himself.

But this time was different; he only wanted to comfort her.

However Daisy had something different in mind. No sooner than he'd began to rub her foot, she'd found his hard cock with it. "What's that?" she asked.

"Um, sorry about that," he said, while moving her foot away from his throbbing cock, but she put it right back where it was.

"You haven't finished rubbing my foot yet," she said while grinning. "Why don't you let your little guy come out to play?" Then she licked her lips before biting the bottom one, as she rubbed her foot all over his cock.

Suddenly this surprising evening became unreal. He was with a trans woman, who was as beautiful as any CIS gendered woman he'd known, and she was asking him to get naked.

As odd as the night had become, his exhibitionist side was more powerful than the surreal nature if the situation, so he didn't hesitate to stand up, untie the drawstring in his pants and let them fall to the floor. He then crossed his arms and grabbed the hem of his baggy shirt and seductively pulled it over his head. Next he made a three hundred sixty degree turn to show her his body.

Daisy looked at him appreciatively, "Mmm, work it Coxswain," she said. Then she hooked a finger under the waistband of his red bikini briefs, pulled them down and allowed his five inch cock to spring free. It was uncut, with good thickness, and a manly pair of nuts dangling underneath. "Oh my god, he's so cute," cooed Daisy, then she immediately cringed.

12