Girl with Something Extra Ch. 13

Story Info
They've already fucked, now they get to know each other.
2.6k words
4.59
7.1k
3
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, this is your humble omniscient narrator again with another tale of the latest stop along the winding road that is Daisy's life.

If you haven't read previous chapters; Daisy Elaine Maye was born in a boy's body and his name was David. He always had feminine softness about him and some of the kids teased him. But he thought they were stupid because he liked boy things, so he ignored them. It wasn't until he was fourteen, when he began to develop feminine thoughts and features while growing a-cup breasts, that he realized who he was.

He survived highschool without incident while still presenting as a boy. When he turned eighteen and went off to college, he began his transition to becoming Daisy.

During the next few years Daisy's appearance became completely feminized and fine, adding curvy hips, and a bubble butt to his c-cup tits thanks to HRT. Thereafter she lived most of her life in the relative safety of the LGBT community in her pre-op state until she decided to fulfill her dream of becoming a complete woman. She had sex reassignment surgery, and now her dick has been made into her pussy.

With her transition now complete, her only focus is to live her best life as the woman she was meant to be. Her quest resulted in her kissing a lot of frogs, but she finally found Coxswain Barge.

~~~

Three weeks after they fell in lust at first sight when Daisy ran into him, she and Coxswain actually met for the first time at their local Home Depot. Less than twelve hours later Daisy was on her knees sucking his cock, and before the night was over he'd made her talk in tongues as he fucked her.

A few days later they went at it again, with Daisy selflessly giving herself to him. Coxswain proved to be equally considerate of her by seeing to her needs even though she'd given him permission to satisfy himself.

The following weekend, he showed her the time of her life by spending the day with her doing boy things, such as playing catch, shooting hoops, and then taking her to a soccer game. He then sealed the deal by enthusiastically fucking her in the ass.

Now that they're sure that they are compatible sexually, it's time to attempt to build a relationship.

~~~

Friday evening at Coxswain's;

After talking, texting and seeing each other briefly during the week, Daisy was at Coxswain's, chillin. He was watching the local NBA team trying to lose again, as they tanked their way through the season in hopes of earning a franchise saving draft choice. Daisy was lying on the couch and resting her head on a pillow across his lap. "Look here," said Daisy. She was looking at a website post listing fifty questions to help you get to know your guy or girl better. Coxswain you're gonna answer some of the best ones truthfully, so I can get to know you better," she said.

"Oh cool! Good thing I have a choice whether to play along or not," he said with no discernible interest.

"Aw boy, it'll be fun," Daisy assured him in a playful manner. "Turn the sound down on that sorry basketball game, please... Thank you. First question; so, what did you think when you first met me?"

Coxswain looked at her out of the corner of his eye, and wondered how to get through the next few minutes without getting himself in trouble somehow. "Um, I thought you were pretty," he said." Feeling like he couldn't possibly trap himself with that answer.

"Hm, you didn't think I was sexy Huh?" she questioned, while looking at him for a second and smiling. "OK, next question; do you believe in fate? Destiny?"

He felt more comfortable answering that one. "Yes I do," he said.

"Me too," she responded. "K, um, skip that one, and that...alright here's one. What do you want to do sexually that we haven't done? Here's a hint; you probably should say eat my pussy."

"What you said," he replied.

"He he" she laughed. "You'd better make that happen soon." After a short pause she said, "I like this one. Why do you think we work so well together so quickly?"

Finally a question Coxswain thought his answer could score some points with her. "I believe it's because we accept each other unconditionally."

He was right, she loved his answer. She even pulled his head towards hers so she could plant a kiss on his lips. "You get bonus points for that baby," she said before scanning the list again. "Hmm, OK, not that one, or that. OK, I want an honest answer to this one. Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy?"

"Nope," he responded without hesitation. "Have you ever thought about it?" she shot back just as quickly. After several seconds of silence from him she continued, 'If you have to think about it that long I'm putting you down as a yes.

"I didn't say yes," he protested.

Daisy waved her hand then said "Silence is consent. Ah, this is the perfect follow up. If you could be reborn would you be a girl or a guy?"

This time Coxswain responded quickly. "I'd be a guy again, for sure." Then turned the question back to her. "How about you, which would you come back as?"

"That's easy," she said. "I'd come back a girl just like the first time, except I'd have the right equipment from the start. So... Alrighty, I want another fun one.

"How about this one? Do you prefer ass or pussy?" Then she looked up at him with a big grin on her face.

"Oh my god," responded Coxswain. He liked that question. "Now that one makes a brother think. Hmm, let me see how to put this. Well, if I just had to pick one, I'd say pussy. I mean I've been socialized to believe that pussy is the ultimate goal for a straight man sexually. So I guess I kinda have to prefer pussy."

After pausing a second to consider his reply Daisy said, "Yeah, I suppose you're right, but one thing is for sure, you sure nuff love yourself some ass." Then she giggled.

"OK, last one; Would you wear lingerie?" she asked while looking up at Coxswain.

"Ha," said Coxswain. "I think you know I like skimpy, pretty men's underwear. Still I wouldn't wear women's panties."

"Yep, I've noticed," she said with a giggle. Would you sniff my worn ones?" she giggled harder. "I'm kidding, that wasn't really one of the questions. Congratulations, you get a passing grade for participating.

~

After lying there for a few minutes, while Coxswain turned his attention back to the basketball game, Daisy interrupted him again. "So you really don't want to talk about our pasts at all huh?" she asked.

After muting the TV again Coxswain sighed. How is it that I know I'm going to have to talk about it a little?" he asked.

"Because I'm a woman," she said, smirking. "We like to talk."

"That's generally been my experience with women," he agreed. "But what's the point to opening old wounds from the past?"

"There's good stuff in the past too," she countered. "From what you tell me you have two great kids as a result of your past life, and whatever else happened, I think you turned out OK.

"I'm not talking about reliving our life story. You've told me about the present, but I'd like to know some of the things that made you who you are. Like the reason you let me do boy things and you still see me as a woman. Or why you're willing to be my man and protect me."

Coxswain was listening intently, though still not wanting to go there, but he knew she was right. "I know you have a right to know if I have skeletons in my closet you're not willing to deal with. Well I don't. As for you, I know lots of people are anti LGBT, but I'm not one of them. I accept people as friends or lovers based on chemistry and attraction."

"Good, now I can put those concerns to bed. That's exactly why it's important to have this discussion." her tone indicating she was satisfied she'd made that point before moving to her next one.

Daisy giggled again before pulling his head down for another kiss. "You know you're kinky, right? But that's OK with me, I'll play along with any kink you have because I'm kinky too. I just think we need to be on the same page is all.

"Now about the size of your cock," she continued while smiling broadly. "You're not the first guy to get turned on when a woman honestly grade the size of your dick. Women have a perception of what a little or big penis is, even if they won't come out and say it to a guy. Well I could tell it was a big turn-on for you, so I told you I thought yours was small, little, or whatever, but just so you know you have enough dick for me to work with so I'm not complaining."

Coxswain nodded his head in understanding, "I've asked them to grade me, but I wouldn't have been happy if women had complained that my dick was too small." He laughed after his confession.

She then cleared her throat before she continued, "I have a confession of my own, I love that you wear cute underwear like a girl. I haven't taken the time to figure out why, but I know it turns me on. It's good to know I'm not going to catch you wearing any of mine though." She laughed.

"Nope, I won't be doing that," he assured her.

They were then silent for a moment before Daisy said, "Uh, speaking of my underwear, why don't you pull them off and give me that pussy eating you promised."

~

Saturday morning;

Daisy woke up first. She'd already figured out that Coxswain liked to sleep in whenever he could. She laid in bed beside him watching him sleep and listening to him snore as she thought about the pussy eating he'd put down last night. She smiled as she replayed the scene in her mind. How he'd dutifully pulled her panties off and put his head between her legs when she told him to.

He appeared to be studying her pussy up close, the way he opened the different folds of it. He even gave the thing a sniff. Apparently it passed muster, for afterwards he lovingly stroked her pussy hair and squeezed it's lips before eating it with gusto. She had to stifle a moan at the memory. She'd have to ask him later what was up with the way he sucked her clit like it was a cock though. She raised an eyebrow at the thought that came to mind.

She purposely went to sleep without doing anything for him. She knew that he cared about her pleasure, but she wanted him to service her without being touched in return. Now that it was morning, she was going to reward him for submitting to her wish by sucking his morning wood.

She was smiling as she pulled the covers back to expose his dick. His uncut cock, egg sized nuts and thick triangle of manscaped pubic hair surrounding it did make it a cute package overall. She sucked the tips of the puffy mounds on his smooth chest, working her way down over his stomach to his manhood, where she inhaled his musky, manly scent.

She sucked his dick until he woke up and said he had to pee. She released his dick from her mouth without doing that "make it pop" thing so popular with many of the women in Literotica stories. "I'm going to make oatmeal with a side of bacon for me. What would you like?" she asked, as she headed to the half bathroom to freshen up.

Coxswain yelled out saying, "I'd like for you to finish sucking my dick is what I'd like."

Daisy laughed before saying, "You blew your chance when you made me stop. You'll just have to wait until I feel like it again." She said that, but in actuality she would have gladly done it then if he had been more aggressive, but she knew he wouldn't be.

Anything she had was his for the asking. The fact that she could give him some pussy the same as a CIS woman could was fulfilling to her, but sucking his cock was pure joy. The only thing she loved more was to be fucked in her asshole.

Coxswain's lack of aggression is the part of his personality that got him tossed in the friend zone with women so often in the past. He was too laid-back and nice for his own good.

However, unlike past relationships, Coxswain knew Daisy would do anything he asked, but he liked how bossy she was. Besides, he was going to bust his nut in her asshole on Sunday morning anyways.

~

A half hour later they'd eaten. It was a cool wet spring day, so they were camping out in Coxswain's theater seats in front of his TV until game time. Daisy was drinking a cup of coffee and playing on her phone. Coxswain was having a glass of milk on the rocks with a shot of scotch mixed in while surfing the web. After savoring a sip of his old man drink he said, "Daisy I found a list of questions to never ask a trans person. Listen to this. Did you have the operation yet?"

Daisy looked at him and squinted, causing her forehead to wrinkle, but she didn't say anything as she listened to the questions.

"Humph, who would be rude enough to ask someone that?" Coxswain commented. "It gets worse, listen to this one; Aren't you just super gay rather than female?"

Shaking his head now, he then read further. "Are your boob's real?" he looked at Daisy again with his eyebrows raised.

After flashing her a smile he continued. "OK, are you going to change your mind and go back to acting like a man?" said Coxswain frowning as he read.

Her body began to swell with anger. "Oh my fucking god," she said through clenched teeth. "Can you believe I've actually been asked every one of those questions?" Her disgust evident.

"Do people actually have to be told they shouldn't say this shit to someone in the twenty first century? He asked before he quickly moved to the next one, "Am I gay for being attracted to you?" he asked, then he said, "So much for questions not to ask a trans woman."

"I ought to smack you on the back of your head for sharing that article with me," she said, now laughing. "Here's a plan, from now on let me choose the questions when we're looking for conversation starters," she suggested.

~

The home team's soccer game came on the TV at five p m. The good guys won in a blowout.

After the game Coxswain made dinner of pan seared shrimp, brown rice, and steamed veggies. It wasn't fancy, but Daisy went back for seconds.

After working together to clean the kitchen, Daisy invested her heart into a reality TV show while Coxswain got back online.

They'd started to take on their roles as a committed couple.

~