Girl with The Wind in her Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'yes,' she whispered.

He undressed and joined her on the bed, his lean body warm against her young skin. He caressed the soft tuft of blond hair covering her mons. He lowered his head and rubbed his cheek softly over her, drawing in the essence of her sweet young freshness. His kissed her gently, on her mouth and neck, over her inner thighs. He began stroking her breasts again, sucking at her nipples, stroking his tongue over them. She was making small moaning noises. He slipped open the drawer near the bed and brought out a small packet opening it; he rolled the cover over his engorged cock.

He brought his palm of his hand to rest on the plump little mons. Rubbing it softly, sliding a finger into to her, feeling her wetness, caressing her until he felt the time was right. Carefully lifting himself over her, balanced on his forearms, he bent to kiss her lips as his legs slid between hers spreading them open. His swollen cock finding its way past her lips. Gentle pushes, becoming more forceful until he claimed her virginity. The break made her suck in a breath. It made Jason shudder as he felt the skin yield to his piercing cock.

He moved with slow, steady thrusts stroking in and out of her. Caressing her with his cock, showing her the pleasure of making love. Lee had her arms around him, hugging him, her legs wrapping his. He pumped into her, holding her tightly, kissing her face and mouth with more passion now. She returned the passion with energy, bucking up to him, her hips urgent against his own. Her moans loud in his ear. Her sounds drawing him up to levels of passion he had never expected to feel.

Her lover was pressing his cock into her with each thrust. He knew to grind hard into a woman's clitoris waiting until her arch and curl into orgasm, her orgasm setting off his own. Both moaning at the intensity of their climax together. Slowly they began to relax; he held over her waiting for her eyes to open. Lee smiled softly up to him; he smiled back at her leaned down and kissed her.

'Thank you Lee, my beloved girl,' you took me to heaven.

He slid from above to lie at her side pressed up close, looking at her, stroking her face and cheek.

'I want you so much,' Jason held her and kissed her for a long time.

She smiled softly and squirmed happily in his arms. And so it begins...

12