Girlfriend Attends Tantric Workshop

Story Info
Boyfriend takes shy girlfriend to a tantric workshop.
6.1k words
4.55
94.3k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
705 Followers

I was going out with Jim for 3 months when he pretty much begged me to come with him to a tantric workshop. I had never even heard about tantric or tantra before. I went on the net and read stuff about Hindu sacred chakras, and well I didn't understand it but it sounded something philosophical so I agreed.

We arrived at 8pm at this house in the outer suburbs of Toronto, where I was living at the time. Jim rings the bell and this tall guy with a shaved head, wearing what looked like a cream sheet opened the door.

"I am Gerald," he warmly introduced himself, inviting us inside.

As he ushered us into his dimly lit house with only candles lit in every room, a lady walked through the door. She had long flowing blonde hair, a pretty face and was also wearing a cream gown.

"Welcome to our home. I am Shisa the goddess," she warmly spoke and smiled as she took my arm and walked me into a large living room.

"Is this your first time at a tantric workshop?" she asked me.

"Yes, and I don't know what to expect, never done anything like this and not sure really what it is," I answered honestly.

"Take a seat and I will explain," she said to me as I sat down on a sofa in the back of the room.

"Well, tantric is about sensual enlightenment and tonight we will teach you how to practically open yourself up to the power of Tantra," the goddess explained.

Another two couples arrived. We all stood up to meet and greet. I don't think I was dressed appropriately. The one girl, Nadine, a brunette with long hair, was wearing a very open black mini dress, showing plenty of cleavage and tight around the butt. She had a sexy figure. Her boyfriend, Mark was wearing a suit. The other girl, Jenny, a blond with short hair, was wearing skintight jeans and an equally tight shirt. I was dressed in my work clothes; plain black trousers and a collared blouse. Jim was wearing jeans and a black shirt.

"The last couple is not coming - they called to cancel so let's begin. I don't explain anything like a lecture, but rather we get going with the practical and you learn that way." Gerald explained to all of us.

"For the first hour we will go through the concepts. We give you a brief demo and then you will try it out for yourselves." Shisa the goddess interceded.

"Each of the guys take a seat on a cushion and your partners sit down on the second cushion facing you!" the goddess instructed.

The lights in the rest of the house were turned off and the only light was that from the burning candles. It was a little scary. Some music was turned on. It sounded like music I had once heard during yoga classes.

I took my high heels off and sat down on the cushion placed in front of Jim, as he sat facing me.

"The first step is to make a connection with your partner. You will both need to sit facing each other in a cross-legged pose as in yoga. You must each lift up your right hand and feel each other's heart while looking into each others eyes."

"It is best actually done with you both naked, skin against skin. For now concentrate on looking deep into each others consciousness, feel each others aura and take in their energy."

I was shocked that this even got suggested. I looked around the room. The couple besides us was trying out the pose. She was maneuvering her body to sit cross-legged yet with his legs intertwined with hers and their bodies in close proximity yet not touching.

Jim lifted his hand and put it on my blouse over my breast, trying to locate my heart somewhere underneath it.

I was heated with anger about having to do this. This was nothing like I expected. I was expecting a lecture or group discussion. Jim noticed me getting really tense.

"Do you want to pull out- I never knew it would be like this?" Jim asked me.

"Yes, I am not doing this in public!" I ranted at him in a loud angry whisper.

Gerald approached us when he noticed us having a little tiff.

"Everyone is shy and afraid at first, but its best done without preparation and not knowing what comes next. Trust me its something wonderful and you will not regret it!"

"You can get up and go to our bar, have a drink and give yourself a few minutes to relax into it and just go with the flow. If you decide not to continue it is no worries." Gerald reassured us.

We got up and I drank a glass of red wine that Gerald poured for me, while Jim downed a double tot of vodka.

The alcohol was just what I needed. I was relaxed in a minute.

My head was buzzing and I felt a bit dreamy, with the words "go with the flow, go with the flow, go with the flow," reverberating through me.

Gerald and the goddess showed the others how to do a "yab yum". They disrobed from the big sheet like clothes and sat down facing each other in the nude.

It was hard not to take a look at the two adults plainly nude in front of us, uninhibited. I couldn't help myself from taking a look. He had big genitals, which just hung in between his legs. I looked more carefully and noticed that he had no pubic hair and was smooth all over his genitals, making its presence more pronounced. I had never seen a guy like that before. The goddess had an amazing slim figure, was about 5.8 foot tall, well toned and she had small but pert breasts. She had a tiny blonde patch of hairs on her mound shaped like a rectangle and then was smooth below.

I felt guilty looking at these guys like this, but then, wouldn't everyone?

They sat down on red satin covered cushions in the middle of the room. They called this place the alter. Candles and burning incense surrounded them.

The yoga music was turned up and all the couples watched over them as they demonstrated for us.

He opened his legs wide and she did the same but she sat facing him with her legs folded over his and her butt raised up in the air. She adjusted herself and moved closer to him with her thighs folded over and resting over his. Their genitals were close to each other's. Her palms were closed, facing upwards and placed flat on his chest and his on her breasts. They looked intensely into each other's eyes. This embrace supposedly made a tantric connection between their chakra energy fields.

"The Kundalini is ones most powerful force, it's a sexual energy and it rests in ones pelvic core. Tonight we are going to teach you how to use this energy and how to flow it up through your entire being, giving your body a renewed life and a full body orgasm. Yes, Full body rather than just in your genitals." Gerald explained.

"To do this you need to both tighten your pelvic muscles and hold it in as tight as you can for at long as you can, sucking in your breath right down and into this region. When you cannot hold any longer you will then rotate and gyrate your pelvis pushing the energy upwards through your body. Guys, imagine that your testicles are heavy rocks, you need to hold them in tightly with your breath and then you need to swing them into motion, releasing wave by wave of potent energy. Girls, imagine that your vagina is a deep valley and it needs to be filled up with rocks, as your swing you take in more energy and then direct it upwards from your pelvic floor, like a spring, to permeate your whole body," this time the goddess spoke.

"Ok, enough demonstration, now for you all to do this, take it slowly and feel the energy between you." Gerald spoke as he got up and put his robe back on.

Jim and I sat down again and this time I let him hold his hand up against my chest. We tried to repeat what we had just witnessed. It was quite difficult getting our rhythm to coincide. Gerald put his hand on my back and tried to show me how to breathe in deeply and to take the breath deep into my core. When Jim rotated his hips I wanted to laugh. It looked funny. The goddess was suddenly standing over us and was trying to get us to time our breath release at the same time.

"Ok, Rachel, breath out quickly in little spurts and with each spurt rotate your pelvis towards Jim," the goddess instructed.

I felt embarrassed rotating my hips like this. The goddess was not leaving so I thought I better take it seriously and I gave it a go. Jim tried it too. After a few minutes we were in rhythm with each other and our breath was working well with our bodies.

The other couples were practicing too.

"Ok, we will now teach you a bit about tantric massage. It needs to be hands on so each couple will go to a separate room with cushions. I will show you to them in a minute. In the room is a little his and hers gift from us. Its what you will wear for the rest of tonight. It may be a shock but you need to just go with the flow and not worry about being judged or looked at. We are all in this together and it's all in the fun of the experience. All the "his" gifts are the same and all the "hers" gifts are the same. We have based them on the sheet you completed for the course where we asked you for body measurement/dress/pants sizes. The colors are based on your astrological star sign color, and they are brand new."

"Once you are comfortable in the room and in your new attire, the girls must first lie down and the guys will give you a massage, later we will reverse the roles. Between Gerald and myself we will come and give you a one to one lesson."

We stood up and were shown to a little room with candles lit on the window ledge, and large black cushions laid out on the floor. I picked up the gift packets, handing the one with "his" written on to Jim while I opened mine.

Inside mine there was a white bra and panties. The bra was made of thin cotton. It was a boob tube style and almost see through. The panty was a hybrid between a g-string and a bikini, like a bikini that halfway down ones butt becomes a g-string. It was also white but made out of shiny lycra material.

Jim opened his. He was shocked. It was a shiny yellow g-string for men.

We just laughed. I always wanted to see Jim in a thong. Finally I will get the chance.

We got undressed and into the new gear. I enjoyed seeing my Jim in the tight little g-string. His butt actually looked really sexy and I was getting slightly aroused seeing his package so tightly wrapped and just standing out with raw sexuality. My panty fitted well, but the boob tube was quite tight across my breasts pulling them in a bit.

There was a knock on the door. In walked Gerald.

"Ok, Rachel you lie down facing downwards. Jim, take these oils and I am going to teach you how to do the perfect massage."

I just lay there initially feeling a bit exposed with a strange man looking over at me while I lay there half naked in only panties and a bra. I then felt the warm oil being applied to my back. He started to rub around my back in circles, not quite sure which way to move.

"Jim, you need to use a lot more oil and massage Rachael with some energy. Put some passion into the strokes and make them long and flowing. Let me show you."

I suddenly felt a whole lot more oil being firmly rubbed into my back. I then felt what must have been Gerald's hands over my back. He massaged long deep strokes right into my muscles but also moving just at the right pace.

"I will show you what we call the initiation warm up strokes and then you must try them out." Gerald said to Jim.

I felt his hands lift up form my back and then I felt oily hands massage me from my thigh, brushing over my gluts and then down the back of my thighs, massaging all my muscles through to my shins and down to my ankles. He repeated these strokes a number of times and then I felt his thumb twisting and his hands sliding down my inner thigh and legs. He was getting a bit close for my comfort. I felt his hands rubbing purposely down my inner thighs just missing my panty line. I hate to admit it but I was rapidly getting aroused. Suddenly the touch stopped.

"OK, Jim your chance now!"

Jim massaged me in the same way. I felt my body tingle with excitement as his fingers teased me, massaging me in such a sensual gentle yet firm way, but also flirting in my pubic region and then just as I was starting to heat up moving away and starting the process again. If we were at home I would have surrendered, rolled over and pulled Jim's pants off, in anticipation of the next step- feeling his cock deep inside me.

"Ok Jim. I will show you another massage stroke."

I felt those string firm hands again, this time on my shoulders, down the sides of my neck, slowly massaging away all my tension and knots. I then felt the flat palms move down the sides of my spine and then around and up my sides. It was so relaxing. On the upward stroke, I felt fingers brush against the side of my breasts. It nearly took my breath away. I felt a shudder in my pelvis region. My hips were on fire with a burning hot throbbing feeling deep inside but radiating out of my pussy. My clit was tense with its many nerve ending swollen with a fiery lustful pang. I was really horny. Those fleshy fingers traced their steps again this time slowly reaching around my ribs teasing away slowly, around my bosoms and just missing my nipples. I felt that swollen welling up sensation, knowing that I was wet down there.

The massage suddenly ended. It was like a ton of brocks had been dropped on me. I was warmed up and ready to progress to the next base.

"Jim you have done well!, Shisa will be coming in and you will get massaged by Rachel now, so switch around," Gerald announced unexpectedly and then left the room.

I turned around. My nipples were hard. As I stood up I looked at Jims cock stretching out the g-string, which tightly wrapped around it showing its shape off well. It was semi-erect. I so much wanted to free it from its restraints and take it into my mouth but I knew we would be getting a visitor any moment.

I looked down at my panties. There was a clear wet spot where the lycra pulled into my folds. I didn't want the others to see this so I took the bottle of oil, spilled a few globs into my hand and then I rubbed it around by my pussy. It was a stupid move as the material went transparent from the oil. Nothing I could do about it. l "Wow you look sexy!" Jim laughed looking down at my now see through crotch, my tiny pubic hairs and my many pink fleshy folds showing through.

"Hello, Rachel I am now going to show you how to give your man a good massage." Shisa spoke as she closed the door behind her.

"Jim, lie down and Rachael take a lot of oil in your hands."

Shisa's robe was a bit loose and her breasts were showing. Before I had the chance to start massaging Jim, she took the oil and placed her hands on his butt and massaged it around and around and then starting quick motions down the back of his legs. She slowed down and then massaged his inner thighs, pushing his legs apart so that I could see his balls sticking though the gap.

"You give it a go!" she said.

This was crazy. I was massaging my boyfriend in front of a strange woman and I just wanted to jump his bones.

I did as she instructed.

"Rachel you need to be more sensual, like this!"

She took the bottle of oil and turned it over letting drops spill out on his g-string and run down his butt. She then moved the bottle and let oil spill just to the side of his balls. She then crouched down and massaged with both hands down his butt, around his inner thigh and then down his legs and up them again but this time twisting her fingers around his crotch, just touching the g-string as he fingers slowly tip tapped over his balls. I knew he was excited by this. She didn't stop. I was shocked. She then pulled at his g-string and slowly glided a finger underneath it around his anus. He was definitely highly stimulated. His deep breathing and the raising of his butt to make space for a solid erection underneath meant he could not hide it.

"Hey it's ok to get aroused, tantric is about channeling this sexual energy. You need to let go of your inhibitions and pent up emotional stress. This is only the beginning. The night is yet young." Shisa walked out of the room.

Jim was just turning over when Shisa's head peaked in again "Hey, please get ready to come back to the lounge. You must not dress up, but take a minute to cool off before the next wave. And yes, no release is allowed, as we need this energy and pent up frustration to build up over the evening. If you want there are robes hanging behind the door."

Jim and I just looked at each other with disbelief as to what was happening, and what we were getting ourselves into.

Jim had this glossy eyed look, the dilated pupils and dreamy expression he has when he is having sex.

"Do you think we can call it quits and go home now?" I asked.

"I am not sure we can!, Let see it through. This experience definitely goes down in the books as unusual experiences." I said as I grabbed a robe and put it on.

We walked back to the lounge room. The other two couples were already sitting down on cushions also in the same white robes. Gerald handed us each a glass of wine.

Shisa walked to the centre of the room and spoke "You would all have now been warmed up a little to the tantra. All we have done is awaken the Kundalaini energy, Gerald and I are going to demonstrate for you chakra balancing massage. Please notice the breathing techniques."

On that note Shisa dropped her robe to reveal her naked glory again. She then lay down on her back while Gerald too dropped his robe and knelt down next to her taking a few squeezes of massage oil into his hands.

He started by giving her a bit of reflexology and then made his way up her her shins and over to her quadriceps and thighs. He massaged in quick long flowing massage strokes moving to her torso. He then started to massage her breasts. He gently clenched her nipples in between his thumb and forefinger and then rolled it up and down. She was breathing loudly, quick sucking breaths and then then quick exhilations. Her face neck and chest reddened as he continued massaging around her nipples and aerolas radiating outwards across her breasts. I noticed his penis starting to get hard. I so wanted to reach under Jim's gown and touch his. I was sure he was aroused by this live porn show. I was. By now my panties would have been soaked with my juices.

Gerald then moved down and massaged her stomach and down to her mound.

He parted her legs so that we could all see her pussy. He took each of her outer labia and ran it s length between his fingers up and down. I noticed white substance oozing out of her folds. She was horny, aroused and probably close to cumming. He repeated this slowly moving between the inner folds and outer folds, indulging them but not touching her clit, which was sticking out an inch like a little penis at the top.

He touched her clit quickly and she arched upwards in response as if her whole body wanted to take him in.

Suddenly, out of the blue, he retreated and he swopped positions with Shisa. He lay down now sporting a huge hard on and she sat up. She lifted his knees up and slid a cushion under his butt to elevate him. She opened his legs wide. She then started to slowly stroke his balls with two fingers, slowly scratching her fingernails up and down and around them. It was red and he was breathing in the same quick breaths of inhalations followed by exhalations that she was doing.

She then took her index finger, put KY jell over it and guided it into his butt, tantalizing between his cheeks, touching around his anus an after a few seconds inserting her finger deep into it. He was gasping as she moved her finger around massaging his perineum. With her other hand she started to massage his cock in many different ways, up and down, in circles, squeezing the head. He had his hands on her clit flickering away at the same time.

All this had me the horniest I had been in a while. I was itching to be touched, to be fucked hard in a wild animalistic way.

Racqel
Racqel
705 Followers
12