Girlfriend Drains Two College Guys

Story Info
Slutty girlfriend drains two college guys.
1.1k words
3.43
93.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend had recently fucked my best buddy after a drunken night out. It was a thrill for all of us. We wanted to try it again, but thought it better we try it out with strangers rather than with more of my friends. So we decided to take a weekend trip out of town to see what she could get up to.

We were staying at a nice hotel with a great party pool in Santa Barbara. We knew there was a college in town so we asked where the best college bar was.

Well Courtney dressed up in one of the all time slutty outfits. She wore a backless tiny black dress with no underwear. Her tits were bursting out. Dark mascara and red lipstick. She looked like a girl on the prowl. She wore her long blonde hair in pig tails which I had never seen but sure.

We walk to the bar which was nearby. It was this Saturday so there was a game on. We could hear the rowdiness before we even walked in. Once we got in it was clear we were in the right place. Fratty guys everywhere and all the girls were dressed down in shorts and t-shirts. Pitchers were going around and there was a beer pong table in the back.

When she walked in it was like the record stopped. She looked like such a little slut and was a few years older than most of the people there. All the guys were drooling and the girls gave dirty looks. As we walked in drunken guys were throwing out cat calls. I kept my distance because I wanted everyone to approach her so she could have her pick.

Eventually a tall jock walked over confidently and put his arm around her waist. He must have been 19 or 20 and was wearing a backwards hat. His name was Dan. He whispered something into her ear and asked if she wanted to play beer pong. She obliged.

I stood behind the table and watched the two of them play against two other guys. Dans hands started roaming. They apparently made some kind of bet, because after they lost to the other team, Courtney came up to me, telling me that she lost a bet, and needed to go back to the hotel with Dan and his friend Taylor who was on the other team. I knew she probably lost on purpose.

We got back to the hotel. I told the three of them to head up to the room while I looked for a couple bottles of booze.

It only took me about five minutes, but when I entered the room Courtney was already on her knees, dressed pulled up over her ass, with her head bobbing up and down between Dan's legs. Her other hand was jerking Taylor off who was sitting on the couch beside Dan. She was in full service mode. She didn't even notice me when I came in, but when she did her eyes were already watering as she let out a ghasp for air. Dan quickly pushed her head back down with both hands and said "No no no you're not done yet."

I asked Courtney if she was alright with the aggressive play and she took her hand off Taylor's cock to give me a thumbs up. "She's fine" said Dan. He then pushed her head all the way down and held her there. "Lick the balls too" he said, prompting her to lick his balls with his shaft shoved down her throat. She tried coming up for air but he held her down and extra few seconds. When she popped up for air he grabbed her head in his hands and said something like "You like that cock? you little slut." He then gave her a little slap. I tried to step in but she said it was fine so I sat back. "She's fine. Now go suck him like you did me."

This dude obviously watched a lot of porno bc he was treating her like a rag doll. Which i started to enjoy.

Without skipping a beat she loved over to Taylor. She swallowed his cock whole. He seemed a bit more tame until he told her to lick his balls, which she was happy to do. She dove into his balls and taint. Tonging his balls and taint while handing his shaft up and down. As she got to his taint he pushed her head down by his asshole and lifted his leg off the ground. "ohhhh fuck" he shouted as she buried her tongue in his asshole. Her cute little nose nuzzled on his wet balls. She loved it and began just rubbing her face all over his balls and taint. I've never seen her turn into such a sloppy man pleaser. It was unreal.

"I want some of that" Dan said. He grabbed Courtney, threw her on the ground and squatted over her face with his cock pointing towards her tits. He jerked off while she sucked his nuts. He then pretty much sat on her face, rubbing his asshole and balls all over her face. Her little legs squirmed on the carpet when she needed air. He then shoved his dick down her throat and fucked her face with aggressive thrusts. By this point Courtney had mascara and spit all over her face. Dan let out a grunt. Courtney tried to pull away for air, but he kept it in, telling her he was about to cum, which he did as he let out a massive shout.

He eventually pulled out, wiping his spent dick on her face. Courtney just breathed heavily, exhausted. "You still have one more baby." She'd briefly forgotten the other youngster who needed draining. He was just sitting on the couch grinning. She crawled up to him and started licking his balls, which he seemed to like. As she went back down to his taint he raised his ass and put his feet up on her back, making her a total fuck toy. She sucked his shaft and licked his ass until he let out a major load onto her face.

And that was it. The three lay there exhausted. Courtney with cum all over her face. I wanted the guys out because I wanted my go with my girl! It took them a few minutes to get out. Dan said "I'll be back tomorrow. That's a fun girl ya got there."

He wasn't kidding because the next day he showed up at our pool, asking for relief for his hangover. I let them go up alone, only to find my girl with a jocks dick up her ass later on.